Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,080 members, 7,818,233 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme (16780 Views)

University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Application Form Is Out Hurry / Ibadan Distance Learning Programme - Lagos Centre / University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Latest News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by MrMRIEDEH: 2:22pm On Feb 12, 2011
UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN DISTANCE LEARNING PROGRAMME SCRATCH CARD FOR ONLINE FORM REGISTRATION IS ON SALE.

HURRY TO REGISTER YOURS NOW FOR EARLY PROCESSING.

CALL DIRECTLY TO THE UPWARD DLI HELP-LINE NO TO PURCHASE YOURS NOW BF IS TOO LATE / ANY ASSISTANCE / DLI SCRATCH CARD ONLINE FORM REGISTRATION.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by samolina1(m): 10:45am On Feb 14, 2011
@deltalife. Goodmorning. Please have you done your own Application? The application is still not going.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by deltalife(m): 9:08am On Feb 16, 2011
samolina1:

@deltalife. Goodmorning. Please have you done your own Application? The application is still not going.

Sorry for the delay. But I have been able to do my own and I have rpinted it out.

Its really so simple.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by samolina1(m): 9:28am On Feb 16, 2011
@deltalife. Thanks. You used scratch card? I am using E-transact. I have given them the comfirmation order since monday and i was told that they will text me when they have finished working on it.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by smarthG(f): 9:43am On Feb 17, 2011
I used scratch card, but if you have given them your noba, I think the next tin you should do is to keep calling so they don't forget you.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by deltalife(m): 1:40pm On Feb 17, 2011
Yes, I used scratch card.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by RESULTHEIP: 6:58am On Feb 18, 2011
UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN DISTANCE LEARNING PROGRAMME SCRATCH CARD FOR ONLINE FORM REGISTRATION IS ON SALE.

HURRY TO REGISTER YOURS NOW FOR EARLY PROCESSING.

CALL DIRECTLY TO THE UPWARD DLI HELP-LINE NO TO PURCHASE YOURS NOW BF IS TOO LATE / ANY ASSISTANCE / DLI SCRATCH CARD ONLINE FORM REGISTRATION.

CALL NOW FOR UR ADMISSION ASSURED.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by deltalife(m): 11:52am On Feb 18, 2011
[quote author=RESULTHEIP link=topic=565210.msg7752416#msg7752416 date=1298008681
HURRY TO REGISTER YOURS NOW FOR EARLY PROCESSIN

CALL NOW FOR your ADMISSION ASSURED.
[quote][/quote]

Please when will the Interactive Section be coming up.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by deltalife(m): 9:10am On Mar 01, 2011
Yes I just got info on when the Interactive section will be coming-up.
I guess the re is enough time to brush up.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by bisotec(m): 9:15am On Mar 01, 2011
Whatz wrong here? I thot u guys should give number and addresses to websites. Plz i need those info. and do they run Post graduate courses?
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by DrLawrenc(m): 12:09pm On Mar 01, 2011
All you need to do is to call me,

FOR information concerning this year admission and post-ume. i m a senior lecturer, i help students in admission, just call me(MY NUMBER IS AT THE LEFT HAND SIDE,UNDER MY NAME OR BELOW THIS MESSAGE) now for admission help b4 its too late
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by deltalife(m): 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2011
Don't call anybody. Don't fall MUGU to any body. I moderate this forum and all the info you need is here- on www.dlcuionline.com,
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by smarthG(f): 10:16am On Mar 14, 2011
I need the latest info on thisoooooooooh, ma people.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by Sircj(m): 12:53pm On Mar 14, 2011
Pls note that d #10650 is d predegre y #10500 4 degre cos d ist bank i bot 4rm deceive 2 believ dt d #150 is d bank charges. So if u no u have bot d predegre rush 2 deir office to sort urself out. God bles u al.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by deltalife(m): 10:51am On Mar 22, 2011
Sir cj:

Pls note that d #10650 is d predegre y #10500 4 degre cos d ist bank i bot 4rm deceive 2 believ dt d #150 is d bank charges. So if u no u have bot d predegre rush 2 deir office to sort urself out. God bles u al.

I know that good people like you still exist in Naija, God bless you ma brother.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by smarthG(f): 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2011
Pleas throw in any good info you have about this program here as it is the official thread.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by deltalife(m): 2:15pm On Apr 05, 2011
smarth-G:

Pleas throw in any good info you have about this program here as it is the official thread.

All you that have good Interest should keep to this link, because this is where true infos will always come.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by Dmouthed(m): 12:02pm On Apr 11, 2011
deltalife:

All you that have good Interest should keep to this link, because this is where true infos will always come.

Pple can we stick to this for a reliable and quick answer to your question.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by Josephegbedi(m): 1:46am On Apr 12, 2011
I need information about UI ADMISSION for 2011/2012.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by deltalife(m): 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2011
Do you mean info on the distance learning center programms or the full-time program?
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by Josephegbedi(m): 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2011
I am writing jamb this year, so i choose university of ibadan as my first choice and second choice , my o'level subjects are credits, and i heard that U.I accepts A's in both waec and neco. I need information about the school and info about U.I postjamb. Pls
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by thomaslues: 5:23am On Apr 19, 2011
I recommend the following universities which offers free tuition fee.what you have to pay for is accommodation, minor student fee like ID cards, insurance and some little charges, some even give free meal.

Stockholm University.
University of Gothenburg.
Lund University.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by deltalife(m): 9:34am On Apr 20, 2011
@ thomaslues:- Thanks for that piece of info, I'm going to google them all find out and report back to the forum to comfirm you- true or fals.
However thank you.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by filibust: 9:15am On Apr 22, 2011
Hi folks,
Thanks a lot for all you invaluable information.
I got my application scratch card on tuesday but i've been finding it difficult accessing the application website www.dlcuionline.com.
What's the way out cos i need to do this application asap.
Thanks.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by Dmouthed(m): 10:51am On Apr 27, 2011
Where did you buy from, was it from a consultant or Bank? If consultant call them if bank get back here and I will tell you what to do right here dont go calling any body.

This is where you get the real (genuine) info.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by dirtygamer(m): 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2011
U.I Pre-degree is a scam, they don't admit people, Don't go theree, you are warned.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by dirtygamer(m): 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2011
U.I Pre-degree is a scam, they don't admit students, Don't go theree, you are warned.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by Dmouthed(m): 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2011
CURRICULUM FOR ENTRANCE EXAMINATION INTO UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN DISTANCE LEARNING DEGREE PROGRAMME

This message applies to:
THE FIVE SESSIONS DEGREE PROGRAMME WITH O/ LEVEL QUALIFICATION.
Applicants are advised to familiarize themselves with the underlisted areas for entrance examination.
1. Computer literacy
2. Familiarity with UI and DLC website
3. General knowledge of university of Ibadan and DLC
4. Use of English (JAMB Syllabus)
5. Quantitative aptitude test
Further information can be accessed on the following sites
www.ui.edu.ng
www.dlcuionline.net
Please note that the first batch of exams for O LEVEL applicants will take place in Lagos ,Ibadan and Abuja CBT Electronic Testing Centres.
DATE: May 21st

TIME: 8:00 am

VENUE

http://dlcuionline.net/?q=node/7

I wunt rest untill you are informed, shame to scarmers.
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by deltalife(m): 11:03am On May 06, 2011
This is where you get the best of information.
Short Listed Applicants for DLC's Entrance Examination
O’LEVEL Applicants who applied to DLC between January and 30 April 2011 are hereby informed that Entrance Examination will now hold on 21st May, 2011.
TIME: 8:00 am
VENUE

CBT Centre (IBADAN)
Faculty of Technology,
University of Ibadan, Oyo State
CBT Centre(UNILAG)
University Of Lagos, Lagos State

Applicants are expected to check there names to acertain if they have been shortlisted on www.dlcuionline.net/node/83
Applicants who choose Achiever's University Owo as Entrance Examination Centre have been rescheduled to come to Ibadan CBT Centre for there examination.
NB:Applicants whose name could not be found on the list should please go back online and Resubmit there applications
To download the list of shortlisted candidates for please click as appropriate:
IBADAN CENTRE LIST | PDF | MSWORD LAGOS CENTRE LIST | PDF | MSWORD
Re: University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme by ismail25(m): 12:25am On May 07, 2011
deltalife:

Do you mean info on the distance learning center programms or the full-time program?
pls the full info of the distance learning center programms. I'm novice of such programme. Pls your help will go a long way pls. Need it very urgently

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apply For Nnpc/NAOC/Oando JV Postgraduate Scholarship 2017/2018 / Can A Secondary School Certificate Holder Be Termed “Educated”? / Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2016/17 TNRI Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.