Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,707 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Wizkid Caught Flirting With Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Caught Flirting With Genevieve Nnaji (6472 Views)

Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji / Blogger Compares Funke Akindele With Genevieve Nnaji. Funke Reacts / Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Caught Flirting With Genevieve Nnaji by Cardozzo(m): 10:40am On Jan 26, 2020
the starboy boss was seen blowing the actress kisses during a show adding to his growing list of flirting with older women

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Caught Flirting With Genevieve Nnaji by Eagleboney(m): 10:57am On Jan 26, 2020
where is he kissing her ,u have already termed it flirting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Caught Flirting With Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 26, 2020
He doesn't have what Genevieve is interested in, so calm your nerves. Nothing dey happen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Caught Flirting With Genevieve Nnaji by LesbianBoy(m): 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hedonini:
He doesn't have what Genevieve is interested in, so calm your nerves. Nothing dey happen.

What could genevieve be interested in that wizkid doesn't have o?

Money e get!
Fine face e get!!
Swag e get!!!
Talent e get!!!!
Big kini e get!!!!!

So what again? cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Caught Flirting With Genevieve Nnaji by irunoko(m): 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
Intelligence.

Everything is not money or big phenese ,do you have sense?
LesbianBoy:

Money e get!
Fine face e get!!
Swag e get!!!
Talent e get!!!!
Big kini e get!!!!!

it's the same stereotype that is making women think it's all about big brez and big booty that is all a man wants

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Caught Flirting With Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
LesbianBoy:

Money e get!
Fine face e get!!
Swag e get!!!
Talent e get!!!!
Big kini e get!!!!!

Money X (e be broke ass for the kind league wey Genevieve dey play)
Fine face X (not applicable)
Swag X (not applicable)
Talent (not talented enough to 'deliver' what she needs)
Big kini X (if an instrument is the wrong instrument for a given task, then it is useless, regardless of size or proficiency)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Caught Flirting With Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2020
irunoko:
Intelligence.

Everything is not money or big phenese ,do you have sense? it's the same stereotype that is making women think it's all about big brez and big booty that is all a man wants
U did u become Genevieve?!So D'banj is intelligent and Wizkid is not....Aunty go sit down somewhere....All women care about is money...it has Always been so.

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Caught Flirting With Genevieve Nnaji by bossvinqualad25(m): 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2020
if u are in vast in cleaning jobs and reside in Lagos check my signature and call
Re: Wizkid Caught Flirting With Genevieve Nnaji by irunoko(m): 1:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
Elbone2:

U did u become Genevieve?!So D'banj is intelligent and Wizkid is not....Aunty go sit down somewhere....All women care about is money...it has Always been so.
Mr man get off my mention.youre too little for me to start engaging in conversation with

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Caught Flirting With Genevieve Nnaji by CyberEBOLA(m): 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
LesbianBoy:

Money e get!
Fine face e get!!
Swag e get!!!
Talent e get!!!!
Big kini e get!!!!!

Genevieve probably does "matured" men with all those qualities.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Caught Flirting With Genevieve Nnaji by NobleAngell(f): 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
LesbianBoy:

Money e get!
Fine face e get!!
Swag e get!!!
Talent e get!!!!
Big kini e get!!!!!

Height?
Maturity?

But really, what makes you think she's looking for a man? Some women are self-sufficient. Not every woman needs a man to feel complete.
Re: Wizkid Caught Flirting With Genevieve Nnaji by MasonKendall(m): 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2020

Re: Wizkid Caught Flirting With Genevieve Nnaji by Netanya(f): 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
Op are you using GLO..this news and pics took place long time ago

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Caught Flirting With Genevieve Nnaji by seanwilliam(m): 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
Genevieve probably does "matured" men with all those qualities.
no musician is mature than wizkid in Nigeria! Whatever maturity means to you

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Caught Flirting With Genevieve Nnaji by seanwilliam(m): 9:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hedonini:

Swag X (not applicable)
Big kini X (if an instrument is the wrong instrument for a given task, then it is useless, regardless of size or proficiency) u no get sense.. which kind money Genevieve want wey wizkid no get? Which kind level and parole politician on carry give Genevieve wey wizkid no fit? Una go sha one talk make dem think una get sense.. if Genevieve cant date wizkid, then it definitely would be cos her personal reasons... or you telling me Genevieve is bigger than tiwa savage, naomi Campbell (I no mean say wizkid dey fuxk her o), and bigger ladies wizkid role Witt??

Re: Wizkid Caught Flirting With Genevieve Nnaji by Harry00(m): 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2020
LesbianBoy:

Money e get!
Fine face e get!!
Swag e get!!!
Talent e get!!!!
Big kini e get!!!!!

That boy na small pikin na
Re: Wizkid Caught Flirting With Genevieve Nnaji by seanwilliam(m): 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hedonini:

Swag X (not applicable)
Big kini X (if an instrument is the wrong instrument for a given task, then it is useless, regardless of size or proficiency)

u no get sense.. which kind money Genevieve want wey wizkid no get? Which kind level and parole politician one carry give Genevieve wey wizkid no fit? Una go sha one talk make dem think say una get sense.. if Genevieve cant date wizkid, then it definitely would be cos of her personal reasons... or you telling me Genevieve is bigger than tiwa savage, naomi Campbell (I no mean say wizkid dey fuxk her o), and bigger ladies wizkid role Witt??

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Caught Flirting With Genevieve Nnaji by seanwilliam(m): 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hedonini:
tell me what Genevieve is interested in that the wizkid doesn't possess?? Genevieve is a TYPICAL naija woman with fame
Re: Wizkid Caught Flirting With Genevieve Nnaji by seanwilliam(m): 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
irunoko:
Intelligence.

Everything is not money or big phenese ,do you have sense? it's the same stereotype that is making women think it's all about big brez and big booty that is all a man wants
so what makes you think wizkid is not intelligent? Sometimes ,It is better you shut up than spewing faeces from mouth... wizkid is one of the most intelligent, smart and most importantly mature musicians in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Caught Flirting With Genevieve Nnaji by seanwilliam(m): 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2020
NobleAngell:
Height?
Maturity?

But really, what makes you think she's looking for a man? Some women are self-sufficient. Not every woman needs a man to feel complete.
no matter how u want to twist it to suit your pov, No woman is complete without a man...
Re: Wizkid Caught Flirting With Genevieve Nnaji by NobleAngell(f): 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
seanwilliam:
no matter how u want to twist it to suit your pov, No woman is complete without a man...
Whatever makes you sleep at night.
Re: Wizkid Caught Flirting With Genevieve Nnaji by seanwilliam(m): 9:53pm On Jan 26, 2020
Elbone2:

next time, in situations like this, you go say All women care about is MORE money
Re: Wizkid Caught Flirting With Genevieve Nnaji by seanwilliam(m): 9:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
NobleAngell:
Whatever makes you sleep at night.
sister that's the fact and reality... I pray u a blissful marriage
Re: Wizkid Caught Flirting With Genevieve Nnaji by NobleAngell(f): 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
seanwilliam:
sister that's the fact and reality... I pray u a blissful marriage
Lol!
Re: Wizkid Caught Flirting With Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hedonini:

Swag X (not applicable)

story story.
So wetin carry aunty Genevieve go Wizkid insta page to go and start commenting & collecting kiss emoji from wizzy. grin I've never seen her on any musicians page before, but this happened last week. It sounds weird to u, but u see dt Wizkid, I don't trust any woman wt him.
Na so e dey start. Even this picture above says a lot.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Caught Flirting With Genevieve Nnaji by speedyconnect3: 1:02am On Jan 27, 2020
If you are big. You are big

GET A BUYER FOR THESE 2 CARS AND TAKE 700K.

Click below:
https://www.nairaland.com/5651554/get-buyer-take-700k-2018#86108729
Re: Wizkid Caught Flirting With Genevieve Nnaji by irunoko(m): 5:38am On Jan 27, 2020
grin grin

It's like your brain has entered inside your anus tongue

I can see how intelligent he is that's why he's fucking an ex married woman.receive sense please grin
seanwilliam:
so makes you think wizkid is not intelligent? Sometimes ,It is better you shut up than spewing faeces from mouth... wizkid is one of the most intelligent, smart and most importantly mature musicians in Nigeria

Re: Wizkid Caught Flirting With Genevieve Nnaji by seanwilliam(m): 7:25am On Jan 27, 2020
irunoko:
grin grin

It's like your brain has entered inside your anus tongue

I can see how intelligent he is that's why he's fucking an ex married woman
.receive sense please grin
oh I'm sorry.. I thought I quoted some one with brain, never knew you're dim wit that argues with emotion and not perpetual facts.. I dont know you are a cretin, I should have known from your simpleton moniker...
Re: Wizkid Caught Flirting With Genevieve Nnaji by urahara(m): 10:28am On Jan 27, 2020
LesbianBoy:

Money e get!
Fine face e get!!
Swag e get!!!
Talent e get!!!!
Big kini e get!!!!!

Another question to ask is that how does he even know what Genevieve wants ?

Who is he to decide for her ?

(1) (Reply)

See The Killers Of Lucky Dube And Their Reason For Killing Him / SEE What His Hands Are Doing To A Lady In A Club ..(SEE PHOTOS) / Photos Of Olumide Aderinokun's Babymama And Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.