Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,842 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

See Pictures From Nigeria Prisons That Got People Talking Online - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Pictures From Nigeria Prisons That Got People Talking Online (15995 Views)

DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix / Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo / Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Pictures From Nigeria Prisons That Got People Talking Online by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 26, 2020
boss1310:
hahahahaha desperation has made you to download my pix u never chi chomchin.
you can only end up in promoting me but I 've made it in life its your hungry self that actually need it
2 can play the game fool
Re: See Pictures From Nigeria Prisons That Got People Talking Online by Shygirl1989(f): 10:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
ednut1:
Shygirl1989 come see. Shebi u accused me of lying about ikoyi prisons. No be person enter this one so

Reading to comprehend and not just to answer because you feel you want to win an argument is profitable and key to been percieved as an intelligent person.

1.is this ikoyi Prison?

2. This picture is "unconfirmed" it is not verified. It could be from anywhere,maybe not even Nigeria.

3. You specifically gave wrong information about what you saw at ikoyi prison.you cannot see the cells from the courtyard.only inmates and warders can go into the cell.

Please before tagging me,make sure whatever it is you're tagging me on is correct and correlates with whatever discussion we were having.
Have a lovely Sunday.
Re: See Pictures From Nigeria Prisons That Got People Talking Online by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
Some time ago I said something about this someone very useful was calling me a hard man... Truly I can't wait to leave.
Re: See Pictures From Nigeria Prisons That Got People Talking Online by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:18am On Jan 27, 2020
That jail is too good for these bastard criminals.....
Re: See Pictures From Nigeria Prisons That Got People Talking Online by ednut1(m): 5:19am On Jan 27, 2020
Shygirl1989:

Reading to comprehend and not just to answer because you feel you want to win an argument is profitable and key to been percieved as an intelligent person.

1.is this ikoyi Prison?

2. This picture is "unconfirmed" it is not verified. It could be from anywhere,maybe not even Nigeria.

3. You specifically gave wrong information about what you saw at ikoyi prison.you cannot see the cells from the courtyard.only inmates and warders can go into the cell.

Please before tagging me,make sure whatever it is you're tagging me on is correct and correlates with whatever discussion we were having.
Have a lovely Sunday.
lol i give up. Number 3 we saw the cells from were gathered . The vip section rooms and tv house are directly opposite the entrance. Peace out. As u clearly get problem and feel everyone online is out to lie for clout tufiakwa
Re: See Pictures From Nigeria Prisons That Got People Talking Online by boss1310(m): 5:50am On Jan 27, 2020
Benz4pimp:
2 can play the game fool
Benz4pimp RIP its sad you lived and died for nothing.we will keep the candle burning for you bro

Re: See Pictures From Nigeria Prisons That Got People Talking Online by boss1310(m): 5:57am On Jan 27, 2020
Benz4pimp:
am a fool
we are all aware of that dear
Re: See Pictures From Nigeria Prisons That Got People Talking Online by 9ja2: 8:33am On Jan 27, 2020
A quick internet search will reveal that these pictures(at least the second, third and fourth) are from prisons in Ghana.

It is amazing how gullible some Nigerians are in believing anything posted randomly on the net even though a clue stares them in the face; the prison warders uniform in one If the pictures are obviously not from Nigeria.

Shygirl1989:

1.is this ikoyi Prison?

Have a lovely Sunday.

1 Like

Re: See Pictures From Nigeria Prisons That Got People Talking Online by springer: 8:41am On Jan 27, 2020
Failed leaders, failed president, failed Country!

Oduduwa Republic is the answer whether Asiwaju wants it or not.
Re: See Pictures From Nigeria Prisons That Got People Talking Online by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:02am On Jan 27, 2020
That's why the greatest crimes committed today in our society are planned from the prison...

1 meet 1= 2
2 meet 1= 3
3 meet 1 =4

...and so on! ?sad
Re: See Pictures From Nigeria Prisons That Got People Talking Online by chukwukadi(m): 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2020
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Re-Arrests John Yusuf Over ₦32.8 Billion Pension Fraud / Lagos East Bye-Election: APC's Tokunbo Abiru Campaigns In Ikorodu / 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.