Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

See Pictures From Nigeria Prisons That Got People Talking Online - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Pictures From Nigeria Prisons That Got People Talking Online (15996 Views)

DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix / Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo / Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Pictures From Nigeria Prisons That Got People Talking Online by solmusdesigns: 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
This is not Nigeria na, people just like painting us bad
Re: See Pictures From Nigeria Prisons That Got People Talking Online by Kendumazy(m): 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
Mheen
Re: See Pictures From Nigeria Prisons That Got People Talking Online by izombie(m): 2:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
I only feel pity for the innocent ones in there. Some the people you see in there are murderers and armed robbers who have killed many people and waisted a lot of lives. I have been robbed with a gun pointed at my chest and i know what it felt like. The murderers and armed robbers there should rot in there.
Re: See Pictures From Nigeria Prisons That Got People Talking Online by MickzyDonald: 3:05pm On Jan 26, 2020
And they said prisoners are spending over 41k per day

Re: See Pictures From Nigeria Prisons That Got People Talking Online by ignis: 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
No wonder they become more hardened criminals after leaving prison.

Imagine if one of them is infected with lassa fever or hepatitis b that can be transmitted through sweat and body fluids.
Re: See Pictures From Nigeria Prisons That Got People Talking Online by Sylraph1: 3:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
Note...
Crime doesn't pay...

BUT
. Imagine able bodied young men languishing away in prison.
Note that some of those guys might even be innocent and some might have end up there because they don't have money for BAIL....

But tomorrow,you will hear that over 600 Boko Haram members who have shed the blood of thousands of Nigerians has been rehabilitated and sent back into the community....

And some people thinks this country will get better.....

SHAME......
Re: See Pictures From Nigeria Prisons That Got People Talking Online by Iyiataata92: 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Can anything good come out from Nigeria

This prison is even better, if there is a prison challenge or whatever picture challenge from Nigerian prison, you will be happy for these ones

Those ones on the bed are the real MVP, you can imagine how they fight their way to claim that spot undecided

Budgets upon budgets, in summary Nigeria is messed up seriously in dire need of a selfless being, a saviour!!!
Who even want to be a VIP in prison
Re: See Pictures From Nigeria Prisons That Got People Talking Online by Iyiataata92: 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
solmusdesigns:
This is not Nigeria na, people just like painting us bad
A BMC spotted. Like he didn't see the warder's uniform. Defending the indefensible
Re: See Pictures From Nigeria Prisons That Got People Talking Online by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
Asquare84:

Irony of life so this is were orji uzor kalu is now
In your wildest dream. No big thieving politician will be there.
I feel for the innocent ones there.
Re: See Pictures From Nigeria Prisons That Got People Talking Online by apesinola001: 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2020
peeddy:
The funny part is that most of them have not been tried and convincted as criminals but, still yet suffering this inhumane environment. I prayed that anybody that read this comment will never even by mistake find himself in that kind of condition.

Amen Amen
And
Amen Amen

1 Like

Re: See Pictures From Nigeria Prisons That Got People Talking Online by OruExpress: 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2020
Adepet222:
Freedom is a gift.

said the slave
Re: See Pictures From Nigeria Prisons That Got People Talking Online by Theomarvelus(m): 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
have they really changed it to correctional facility, no it's should be call training camp, because I wonder what this people will engage into when they come out of the prison, maybe restrategize. turn to nuisance on the street. naija I hail oooo
Re: See Pictures From Nigeria Prisons That Got People Talking Online by thundafire: 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
Beans is wat dey know to eat I pity them
Re: See Pictures From Nigeria Prisons That Got People Talking Online by FemolasticA: 4:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
Oh! Lord..... it so pathetic! sort to say!!
Re: See Pictures From Nigeria Prisons That Got People Talking Online by ednut1(m): 4:43pm On Jan 26, 2020
Shygirl1989 come see. Shebi u accused me of lying about ikoyi prisons. No be person enter this one so
Re: See Pictures From Nigeria Prisons That Got People Talking Online by 1stHooligan(m): 5:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
Adepet222:
Freedom is a gift.
freedom is more than a gift
Re: See Pictures From Nigeria Prisons That Got People Talking Online by solmusdesigns: 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
Iyiataata92:

A BMC spotted. Like he didn't see the warder's uniform. Defending the indefensible

so Nigerian warders wear brown and use police hat... comon use your senses
Re: See Pictures From Nigeria Prisons That Got People Talking Online by ayanbaba2(m): 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2020
ouzo1:
how time flies,if you no go u no go know......na Chairmen sit down for bunks o.

hmnnnnnn!

your CV good oooooooo...

watin inmates no go see for prison!

Re: See Pictures From Nigeria Prisons That Got People Talking Online by fk002: 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
Why is it that some of them are sitting on top of the Bunk while some are on the ground?

If I was there (God forbid) I will never sit on the ground.
Re: See Pictures From Nigeria Prisons That Got People Talking Online by boss1310(m): 7:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
Benz4pimp this is where your lazy posterior will drag you soon if you dont stop patrolling aimlessly in the streets and look for a job hahahahaha
Re: See Pictures From Nigeria Prisons That Got People Talking Online by Dedetwo(m): 7:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
Nigeria is not a fun place for good things talk less a prison.
Re: See Pictures From Nigeria Prisons That Got People Talking Online by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
Until we understand politics is not the solution but Sharia..

There will be equal and fairness in all
Re: See Pictures From Nigeria Prisons That Got People Talking Online by Annie939(f): 7:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Can anything good come out from Nigeria

This prison is even better, if there is a prison challenge or whatever picture challenge from Nigerian prison, you will be happy for these ones

Those ones on the bed are the real MVP, you can imagine how they fight their way to claim that spot undecided

Budgets upon budgets, in summary Nigeria is messed up seriously in dire need of a selfless being, a saviour!!!
nothing good will ever come from Nigeria its a pity

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures From Nigeria Prisons That Got People Talking Online by Freddykrueger: 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
Useless mumu country. The only way to escape this zoo is to break away from the cows and animals up north whose only contribution to this shithole is taking us back to the stone age
Re: See Pictures From Nigeria Prisons That Got People Talking Online by BuhariAdvocate: 8:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
embarassed embarassed they are all youths so sad .
Re: See Pictures From Nigeria Prisons That Got People Talking Online by geezynoni: 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
Adepet222:
Freedom is a gift.
On God.
Re: See Pictures From Nigeria Prisons That Got People Talking Online by BigotMan(m): 9:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
Lalasticlala good evening
Re: See Pictures From Nigeria Prisons That Got People Talking Online by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
ouzo1:
how time flies,if you no go u no go know......na Chairmen sit down for bunks o.
u don go?

Re: See Pictures From Nigeria Prisons That Got People Talking Online by boss1310(m): 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
Benz4pimp:
Both just got released from prison,please pray for them,so they do not steal again in their remaining miserable lives!!
Boss1310 you are in our prayers
hahahahaha desperation has made you to download my pix u never chi chomchin.
you can only end up in promoting me but I 've made it in life its your hungry self that actually need it
Re: See Pictures From Nigeria Prisons That Got People Talking Online by Okoroawusa: 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
This is terrible

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa West: APC Stakeholders Endorse Seriake Dickson / ‘I Was Exhausted, Diagnosed With Malaria,’ Akpabio Speaks On Slump Rumour / 35 Governors Voted During NGF Election – Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.