Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

I Want To Confirm The Authenticity Of The Interview Invitation From RIGZONE OIL - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Want To Confirm The Authenticity Of The Interview Invitation From RIGZONE OIL (539 Views)

Pls Help Confirm The Authenticity Of This Invite / Interview Invitation From Elite'o Consultant / Man Slams Covenant University Over Job Interview Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Confirm The Authenticity Of The Interview Invitation From RIGZONE OIL by Geonigga(m): 1:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
On the 25th January, 2020, I received a mail from RIGZONE OIL & GAS COMPANY inviting me for an interview that is scheduled to take place at Abuja on 31st of this month. Please my fellow Nairalanders, I urgently want to confirm the authenticity of the invitation to avoid wasting the lean resources I have to travel all the way to Abuja in vain. Though I could recall applying for a post of civil engineer in the firm. Below is the excerpt of the mail I received from the firm. Please I need a kind response on this.

[b][/b]Mail:
With reference to your application with us, as screened and evaluated by us over your submitted resume/CV, to RIGZONE OIL & GAS COMPANY LTD is pleased to offer you a provisional appointment as a CIVIL ENGINEER, We are desirous of having you work with us after this assessment by us, as we see your skills as value addition to our company and our clients respectively.

It is expected that you join us as early as possible but not later than one (1) Month, beyond which the offer would be in abeyance, until a new date may be considered by us.On acceptance of this Appointment you are to submit the following referenced documents below to us via email and also be present with the below requirements on your visa interview date:

1. One (1) Passport Size photographs
2. Your Signed copy of the contract agreement letter
3. International Workers Certificate

This Offer of Expatriate Work contract is contingent upon the fulfillment of all the above referenced engagement provisions within the time frame allotted to it.

Kindly, acknowledge the receipt of this offer and if acceptable to your expectation, sign the contract agreement letter copy as a token of your acceptance and return same to us.

Kindly, note that you have to provide a scanned copy of your National Identity Card or RELEVANT PAGES OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORTS along with the copy of your INTERNATIONAL WORKERS CERTIFICATE, which you are to procure from the companies soliciting law firm in your local country (YUSUF CHAMBERS) a subsidiary of Barrister Arthur Anderson Chambers United Kingdom before your VISA interview date, if you do not already have it.

Due to past experiences the company has had with International and local staffs working with us currently,along
side the current security challenges in your country ,the Company now makes it mandatory for every shortlisted candidate to submit an INTERNATIONAL WORKERS CERTIFICATE. This ensures that any staff coming to work with us will be legally and officially cleared by the companies anti terror department so as to make sure that we are employing a terror free applicant into our reputable firm so as not to fall victim to the high level sanctions being given as a result of defaulting in that order and also as advised by our security department in line with the current security challenges,

kindly note that you are requested to print- out the Soft copy of your appointment Letter and the copy of your INTERNATIONAL WORKERS CERTIFICATE which you will present to the company on the brief face to face Visa Interview date.

Due to long distance and the short time frame in booking an appointment with the companies solicitors, you are advised to make contact with the companies solicitor via their phone/email contact, as stated below to enable you meet up with the interview on the 31st of January . As soon as you complete their procedures they will forward the hard or soft copies of an INTERNATIONAL WORKERS CERTIFICATE, which you are to come along with on the interview date for security reasons.

Note also, that you are responsible for the COST of procuring your INTERNATIONAL WORKERS CERTIFICATE,as this will enable the company to sponsor your Visa,Work/Residence Permit Papers and flight ticket including one month upfront salary in other for you to settle your local expense before your embark on your trip to Aberdeen.

The resident work permit clearance certificate that is needed for any
Employee to work in UK should come from the Scottish Immigration here in Britain. Therefore attached to this mail is a BRITISH Visa Form that will be Filled in block letters and submitted.We will take care of the expenses and the provision of WORK/RESIDENT PERMIT PAPERS AND VISA. Employees would have to provide a Scan Copy of their International passport to enable us undertake the processing of their work and resident permit paper issue.

Below is the contact information of the Attorney that you are to contact immediately to obtain a valid INTERNATIONAL WORKERS CERTIFICATE

YUSUF CHAMBERS
Contact Name: Barrister Patrick Uche
Designation: Legal Practitioner & Senior Advocate
Telephone: +2349060485982
Email: bar-uche.san@comic.com
Address:Address: N0:7 Lasisi Road Opp,
Alhassan Musa Complex Jos Plateau State

VENUE OF INTERVIEW-British High Commission (Management and Visa Sections)
Address: Chancery Building 19 Torren Close
Off Mississippi Street,
Off Shehu Shagari Way (North)
Maitama Abuja.

DATE OF INTERVIEW- 31/01/2020

TIME-10AM

Note that failure to provide a valid INTERNATIONAL WORKERS CERTIFICATE ON YOUR INTERVIEW DATE,will mean an automatic nullification of your Appointment.

You are advised to write a letter for reimbursement addressed to the Chief Accountant Mrs.Precious Andy showing a scanned copy of payment receipts,letter for the 75% advance salary of the first two months and account information where the
reimbursement will be paid.(This is only payable once an evidence of the INTERNATIONAL WORKERS CERTIFICATE is shown by our legal representatives here in BRITAIN)
Note: Please do present an Account information that is accredited and money receivable by you.

Best regards as we await you on the interview date.

With Best Wishes,

MR.GOODLUCK GALAXY
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
RIGZONE OIL& GAS COMPANY,
Tabernacle Court 16-28 Tabernacle Street, London, EC2A 4DD
London,UNITED KINGDOM.
Telephone: +447723761005
Whastapp: +447405258160
E-mail:recrutrigzoneoilandgas@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Confirm The Authenticity Of The Interview Invitation From RIGZONE OIL by BrickDevo: 7:48am On Jan 27, 2020
So you applied, Rigzone that wants to employ every professional in the world, and you applied? Brother sorry but you're not alright, but if any atom of sense is still left don't attend that interview. Simple
Re: I Want To Confirm The Authenticity Of The Interview Invitation From RIGZONE OIL by Uchedaniel6060: 9:48am On Jan 27, 2020
Please I have said this before and I will repeat my self again...... For those of you receiving mail or text either in your phone or Email address from RIGZONEOIL&GAS. UK don't give in to their pranks cause they are scammers who have decided to do nothing good to better their life other than defrauding people without knowing that they I mean everybody will be rewarded according to what they did.... They tried it with me but they failed, once again RIGZONEOIL&GAS.UK is not authentic but SCAMMERS...... I have many more to tell you but would want to end it with that invitation from RIGZONEOIL&GAS.UK is not real and can't be.....
Re: I Want To Confirm The Authenticity Of The Interview Invitation From RIGZONE OIL by EngrXrix(m): 12:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
Uchedaniel6060:
Please I have said this before and I will repeat my self again...... For those of you receiving mail or text either in your phone or Email address from RIGZONEOIL&GAS. UK don't give in to their pranks cause they are scammers who have decided to do nothing good to better their life other than defrauding people without knowing that they I mean everybody will be rewarded according to what they did.... They tried it with me but they failed, once again RIGZONEOIL&GAS.UK is not authentic but SCAMMERS...... I have many more to tell you but would want to end it with that invitation from RIGZONEOIL&GAS.UK is not real and can't be.....
Interview at Abuja, international workers certification at jos plateau.�
The scammers sef Dey learn work.
Re: I Want To Confirm The Authenticity Of The Interview Invitation From RIGZONE OIL by vanndubi: 2:07pm On Jan 27, 2020
@gmail.com? Ruuuunnnnn

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Vacancy!! / NCDC Is Recruiting / We Are Hiring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.