Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,275 members, 7,957,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:42 PM

Atheist Are Intelligent Fools. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Are Intelligent Fools. (264 Views)

Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. / Atheist Are Very Useless / Some Reasons Why Atheist Are Usually Hard To Convince Back To God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist Are Intelligent Fools. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
Share your view on the above topic.

Me I believe that there is a God in heaven, due to personal experience, but I'll rather depend mostly on my ability and perseverance, to get most things accomplished, except those things that aren't observably possible, where I'll exercise faith in my God, but I'm never disappointed.
I believe the words of Christ, for I take it as simply as he spake it, not giving heed to the interpretation of any intellectual, but sourcing for the meaning within myself. Study Christ words, they are practical and straight forward, for they contains only the truth and simple law of nature. I practice his teachings and I'm never disappointed. Although I don't base my actions on the numerous book of the Bible, and I hate going to church, because of the many lies and the emotional thrift that the minister will include in his sermon. I hate someone playing with my emotion.
Trying to talk about the existence of God is a sensitive topic, which requires unbiased justification from the serious seeker. But I think it's mostly depends on one's personal experience, sincerity, level of perception ,seriousness and knowledge.
So if you ask me, I'll say God truly exist but the points of atheist are worthy of consideration.
The purpose and mission of Christ on earth is to reveal unto men, the wisdom and judgement of the creator of the universe. Nothing exist, or is ever achieve without a careful plan, determination and sacrifice, and everything that ever is has a law guiding it. For God is a perfect God, and is perfection is unalterable, that whatever it is that ever exist must surely be under this law (THE LAW OF SOWING AND REAPING). Hence what Christ has come to bring to the knowledge of man in essence is that you should be mindful of whatever you do, cause you will surely earn the reward, no one can change this, no not even God, for every man is responsible for himself, and only what you will for yourself will surely come to pass, if only you won't tolerate insolency.
But the problem with religion from onset(even those that wrote the Bible, for God never write one, except the ten commandments, neither did he ever create a religion) is that, it is infested with human errors, and the seemingly intellects are interpreting the words and the law of God, according to their own weak natural character, that is ever given to change.
Know today oh man that God is a God that never change, study the simple occurrences in life consider thy way and be wise, for whatsoever thou soweth, that shall ye also reap, stop being lazy to take a full responsibility of yourself, rather than putting responsibility on God, have you forgotten the statement of God in the bible, after the fall of man?, he says "my spirit shall no longer strive with man, for he has become one of us, knowing good and evil". God has given you the power and the authority to do whatsoever pleases you, for you are not like an animal, you are a man, you know what's good, and what's evil. You don't need no one to guide you, you have the most powerful gift that any creation can have ( the brain) use it productively, for the propagation of the human race, you can actually become or do what you wish to do if you actualize the power that is in you, for you are created directly from God, and nothing is above you except God, use the power that God has given you, and stop depending on God to perform any miracle for you, for that thing that you seek from a supernatural being due to your lazy thinking ability, you can actually do it yourself, you have no limit as a human being, and you alone can decide your fate, not God, for ever since the fall of man, man has been given power to actually do whatever he wish to accomplished, and all those that ever dare to try and make a difference never fail, they actually succeed, hence we have a civilised world.
Whatever you wish to overcome, whatever you wish to accomplished, and you aren't accomplishing, is so because you are either looking for someone to help you, or you are waiting for divine help, use your brain, reason logically, and you'll discover that you actually has a solution to your challenge. Whatever you wish to accomplish, either good or bad you have the most powerful tool to accomplish it. ( which is your reasoning faculty) use that and stop seeking help from where there is non. You are actually intelligent enough to judge yourself, provided you are being sincere with yourself, and whatever decision you made is borne out of love for humanity, you can actually do it, and don't need anybody telling you what to do. " Christ said, consider the beam in thine eye, before considering the mole in thine brother's., therefore non has the power to judge you.
Above all, seek knowledge by embracing understanding, and don't forget the law that caption the whole of all existence "whatever is sown will surely be reap".
So I challenge you to use your brain, for it is matchless and infinitely intelligent, believe in God, for there is more to life than this present, but deliver yourself from the foolishness of religion. Yea, all you have on this earth, and which is more than sufficient, is you! And you alone.
Free yourself from all emotional bondage and let's all make this nation a great one.

The above are just my own point of view as a young man, and criticism is highly welcome.
Moderators, you guys should kindly move this to the f.p, inorder to vet peoples opinion.
Re: Atheist Are Intelligent Fools. by SamjohnnyB(m): 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
Renerd:

Not all are
Re: Atheist Are Intelligent Fools. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
Atheists are smart realists
Re: Atheist Are Intelligent Fools. by orisa37: 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
Atheists are naive Fools, Silly and Ignorant.
Re: Atheist Are Intelligent Fools. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
Need more viewpoints
Re: Atheist Are Intelligent Fools. by SamjohnnyB(m): 9:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
Renerd:

Me I believe that there is a God in heaven, due to personal experience, but I'll rather depend mostly on my ability and perseverance, to get most things accomplished, except those things that aren't observably possible, where I'll exercise faith in my God, but I'm never disappointed.
I believe the words of Christ, for I take it as simply as he spake it, not giving heed to the interpretation of any intellectual, but sourcing for the meaning within myself. Study Christ words, they are practical and straight forward, for they contains only the truth and simple law of nature. I practice his teachings and I'm never disappointed. Although I don't base my actions on the numerous book of the Bible, and I hate going to church, because of the many lies and the emotional thrift that the minister will include in his sermon. I hate someone playing with my emotion.
Trying to talk about the existence of God is a sensitive topic, which requires unbiased justification from the serious seeker. But I think it's mostly depends on one's personal experience, sincerity, level of perception ,seriousness and knowledge.
So if you ask me, I'll say God truly exist but the points of atheist are worthy of consideration.
The purpose and mission of Christ on earth is to reveal unto men, the wisdom and judgement of the creator of the universe. Nothing exist, or is ever achieve without a careful plan, determination and sacrifice, and everything that ever is has a law guiding it. For God is a perfect God, and is perfection is unalterable, that whatever it is that ever exist must surely be under this law (THE LAW OF SOWING AND REAPING). Hence what Christ has come to bring to the knowledge of man in essence is that you should be mindful of whatever you do, cause you will surely earn the reward, no one can change this, no not even God, for every man is responsible for himself, and only what you will for yourself will surely come to pass, if only you won't tolerate insolency.
But the problem with religion from onset(even those that wrote the Bible, for God never write one, except the ten commandments, neither did he ever create a religion) is that, it is infested with human errors, and the seemingly intellects are interpreting the words and the law of God, according to their own weak natural character, that is ever given to change.
Know today oh man that God is a God that never change, study the simple occurrences in life consider thy way and be wise, for whatsoever thou soweth, that shall ye also reap, stop being lazy to take a full responsibility of yourself, rather than putting responsibility on God, have you forgotten the statement of God in the bible, after the fall of man?, he says "my spirit shall no longer strive with man, for he has become one of us, knowing good and evil". God has given you the power and the authority to do whatsoever pleases you, for you are not like an animal, you are a man, you know what's good, and what's evil. You don't need no one to guide you, you have the most powerful gift that any creation can have ( the brain) use it productively, for the propagation of the human race, you can actually become or do what you wish to do if you actualize the power that is in you, for you are created directly from God, and nothing is above you except God, use the power that God has given you, and stop depending on God to perform any miracle for you, for that thing that you seek from a supernatural being due to your lazy thinking ability, you can actually do it yourself, you have no limit as a human being, and you alone can decide your fate, not God, for ever since the fall of man, man has been given power to actually do whatever he wish to accomplished, and all those that ever dare to try and make a difference never fail, they actually succeed, hence we have a civilised world.
Whatever you wish to overcome, whatever you wish to accomplished, and you aren't accomplishing, is so because you are either looking for someone to help you, or you are waiting for divine help, use your brain, reason logically, and you'll discover that you actually has a solution to your challenge. Whatever you wish to accomplish, either good or bad you have the most powerful tool to accomplish it. ( which is your reasoning faculty) use that and stop seeking help from where there is non. You are actually intelligent enough to judge yourself, provided you are being sincere with yourself, and whatever decision you made is borne out of love for humanity, you can actually do it, and don't need anybody telling you what to do. " Christ said, consider the beam in thine eye, before considering the mole in thine brother's., therefore non has the power to judge you.
Above all, seek knowledge by embracing understanding, and don't forget the law that caption the whole of all existence "whatever is sown will surely be reap".
So I challenge you to use your brain, for it is matchless and infinitely intelligent, believe in God, for there is more to life than this present, but deliver yourself from the foolishness of religion. Yea, all you have on this earth, and which is more than sufficient, is you! And you alone.
Free yourself from all emotional bondage and let's all make this nation a great one.

The above are just my own point of view as a young man, and criticism is highly welcome.
Moderators, you guys should kindly move this to the f.p, inorder to vet peoples opinion.

Nice write up...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities 11 February 2020 Devotional / Bayelsa: I Never Said Gov. Diri Will Stay In Office For 2months Fr. Mbaka React / God's Payback Time For Your Past Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.