Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. (4149 Views)

Atheist Are Very Useless / Some Reasons Why Atheist Are Usually Hard To Convince Back To God. / Why Are Religious Houses Closing Down To Depend On Science For Cure? (COVID-19) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2023
Please kindly note that, I am not a religious person, I am an agnostic but I also do no agree that every society should be blackmailed into accept the idea of homosexuality on the basis of science. I also do not think that science should be used in selling homosexuality.

Atheist have this exaggerated trust in the efficacy of the methods of natural science applied to all areas of investigation. It's a major observation that I have had while trying to discuss the issue of homosexuality with an average atheist because of cause, majority of the proponent of homosexuality are largely atheists. They have this impression that people usually talk down on homosexuality because of religion and that there's a scientific basis to propagate it. If you don't agree with their so called "science of homosexuality", they will blackmail you.

What makes one intelligent is the ability to understand the sharp difference between culture and science, Identifying bad science, bad culture, good science and good culture. Know how bad science can influence good culture and bad culture can influence good science and then work to create a society to works majorly with a combination of good culture and good science like Japan is doing.
If you are over-reliant on science, you will blindly accept bad science. Yes, bad science exist.

Culture and science are two different things, science is a method used in understanding the natural world and solving critical problems in the society while culture is the way people live their lives. Don't make the mistake of thinking that science can be replaced with culture, science can only influence culture, culture remains culture.

The "science of homosexuality" has been able to influence the western culture in accepting homosexuality as a norm. It's normal if other societies do not think that the so called "science of homosexuality" would have any positive impact on their culture, hence its inappropriate to blackmail those societies like China, Russia, Japan, Middle East and most part of Africa who do not want to accept that culture. There's still no logical basis as to why they should accept it rather than "homosexuality is natural". Crossbreeding is also natural then why are you not having sex with chimpanzees?

Joepheonix LordReed Nlfpmod

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by falcon01: 2:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
My only concern with the LGBTQ+ alphabet gang is them forcing it on everybody, not even that but forcing it on little children who don't have an idea on how to grasp on the concept of Gender and Sexuality. A dude made an experiment and registered an account of 8-10 year old on YouTube kids and guess what The the suggested video was? It was filled with Homosexual stuff, Transecual stuffs, gender identity stuff, Drag shows and stuffs about accepting people for who they identify as with other lots of Bullshit. Wait let me look for a screenshot.

3 Likes

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Papichulostunne(m): 2:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
The world is dying.. beginning with Nigeria.
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Papichulostunne(m): 2:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
retodey412:
Gdatj
This guy you no get work. If your games dey play you no go dey bomb every thread on Nairaland with these edited pictures.

Like me you go dey cocky dey make your money dey go.
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
falcon01:
My only concern with the LGBTQ+ alphabet gang is them forcing it on everybody, not even that but forcing it on little children who don't have an idea on how to grasp on the concept of Gender and Sexuality. A dude made an experiment and registered an account of 8-10 year old on YouTube kids and guess what The the suggested video was? It was filled with Homosexual stuff, Transecual stuffs, gender identity stuff, Drag shows and stuffs about accepting people for who they identify as with other lots of Bullshit. Wait let me look for a screenshot.
it irritates me.
And then they call you homophobic. Wtf.

It's not a norm here, don't blackmail people into accepting a western norm
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 3:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
Trollronaldo:
Please kindly note that, I am not a religious person, I am an agnostic but I also do no agree that every society should be blackmailed into accept the idea of homosexuality on the basis of science. I also do not think that science should be used in selling homosexuality.

Atheist have this exaggerated trust in the efficacy of the methods of natural science applied to all areas of investigation. It's a major observation that I have had while trying to discuss the issue of homosexuality with an average atheist because of cause, majority of the proponent of homosexuality are largely atheists. They have this impression that people usually talk down on homosexuality because of religion and that there's a scientific basis to propagate it. If you don't agree with their so called "science of homosexuality", they will blackmail you.

What makes one intelligent is the ability to understand the sharp difference between culture and science, Identifying bad science, bad culture, good science and good culture. Know how bad science can influence good culture and bad culture can influence good science and then work to create a society to works majorly with a combination of good culture and good science like Japan is doing.
If you are over-reliant on science, you will blindly accept bad science. Yes, bad science exist.

Culture and science are two different things, science is a method used in understanding the natural world and solving critical problems in the society while culture is the way people live their lives. Don't make the mistake of thinking that science can be replaced with culture, science can only influence culture, culture remains culture.

The "science of homosexuality" has been able to influence the western culture in accepting homosexuality as a norm. It's normal if other societies do not think that the so called "science of homosexuality" would have any positive impact on their culture, hence its inappropriate to blackmail those societies like China, Russia, Japan, Middle East and most part of Africa who do not want to accept that culture. There's still no logical basis as to why they should accept it rather than "homosexuality is natural". Crossbreeding is also natural then why are you not having sex with chimpanzees?

Why do you need science to learn to accept that others like different things from you?

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Dtruthspeaker: 3:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
LordReed:

Why do you need science to learn to accept that others like different things from you?

Not when they start forcing others to like their rubbish.
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 4:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Not when they start forcing others to like their rubbish.
Who is forcing you to like it? How are they forcing you to like it? You mean seeing a man kiss another man compels you to go kiss another man? Doesn't that mean you have same sex feelings already? I have never seen a man kiss another man and felt compelled to try it but I think if that's what they like then they should be left to it as long as they aren't hurting anyone. I don't need science to tell me that.

5 Likes

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Dtruthspeaker: 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
LordReed:
Who is forcing you to like it? How are they forcing you to like it? You mean seeing a man kiss another man compels you to go kiss another man?

This is the point of all their human studies. They know how us more than we know ourselves for as they are our enemies, they have been studying and studying us whereas, we have been living our lives not knowing that an enemy is watching our every move and now he knows our openings which he can exploit to our destruction.

So, they know, to our indignation that we are monkey see, monkey do, which they tried with getting people to be sexuality wreckfull, fornicating and adultering all around first through their movies, novels, magazines, music videos etc and now that one has been successful.

Next, they told everyone, "there is no God, religion is a scam"and now idiots are stupidly repeating it all over the place.

So now, they are going for the big ones, homosexuality.

After that, they would go for beastiality which I call animality which they are presently hiding it under the cover of robotility aka sex dolls (though this one seems not to have much fire these days but I am sure it is a plan, they would still return to it when they are ready. But right now their interest is homoshitology!

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

This is the point of all their human studies. They know how us more than we know ourselves for as they are our enemies, they have been studying and studying us whereas, we have been living our lives not knowing that an enemy is watching our every move and now he knows our openings which he can exploit to our destruction.

So, they know, to our indignation that we are monkey see, monkey do, which they tried with getting people to be sexuality wreckfull, fornicating and adultering all around first through their movies, novels, magazines, music videos etc and now that one has been successful.

Next, they told everyone, "there is no God, religion is a scam"and now idiots are stupidly repeating it all over the place.

So now, they are going for the big ones, homosexuality.

After that, they would go for beastiality which I call animality which they are presently hiding it under the cover of robotility aka sex dolls (though this one seems not to have much fire these days but I am sure it is a plan, they would still return to it when they are ready. But right now their interest is homoshitology!

LoLz. Of course you are going to jump to god and beastiality, asif that negates what we are discussing or the points raised. You even eased that point I made so that you can go off point.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Jackanda1(m): 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
An average atheist on nairaland knows nothing about science. They only know how to bash God
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
LordReed:

we actually do jot need science to do that. That's the point.
Another point is that, the west should also stop blackmailing others who won't make it legal in their countries.
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Dtruthspeaker: 5:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. Of course you are going to jump to god and beastiality, asif that negates what we are discussing or the points raised. You even eased that point I made so that you can go off point.

Homosexuality, Adultery, Fornication, Beastiality are targeted at getting people to do those things which God hates, if not it won't be on religious section.
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 10:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
Trollronaldo:
Another point is that, the west should also stop blackmailing others who won't make it legal in their countries.

I agree but how many do you think they have successfully blackmailed to legalise it in their country?
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 11:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Homosexuality, Adultery, Fornication, Beastiality are targeted at getting people to do those things which God hates, if not it won't be on religious section.

Even your bible says you are tempted b6 your own passions. If homosexuality is tempting to you it's because your have homosexual tendencies already, that is not force.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
Trollronaldo:

You talking about intelligence earlier but from your later comments i discover you know little about INTELLIGENCE.

First of all an intelligent person doesn't have to force you into doing what you detest but when those who seems good, nice, kind and honest hearted to you began doing what you think is detestable your guard against the abominable will be weakened!

You said you're agnostic so it will be really hard for you to grasp how an unseen intelligent spirit being is subtly compelling the inhabitants of this planet to embrace what they formally detests with passion.

When God created this planet creatures having to do with sexuality are mainly males and females, but after Satan has convinced his spirit brothers (angels) into coming down to mate with female humans something strange happened to the human race: before then sex only takes place between two married persons but after those highly intelligent beings put on human flesh their goodlooking, intelligence and wealth made all the females on earth to fall for them so that instead of first taking this handsome guys home to their parents who will in turn ask for the families or background of these beautiful young guys the ladies started sleeping with them to keep the fine guys to themselves. That was how sex before marriage (fornication) became something normal to many humans.
Today Satan is using countries who seems to be highly sensitive towards the rule of human laws to promote LGBTQ in other countries who are either developing or underdeveloped.
So when atheists, agnostics and misinformed religionists who wants to mingle noticed that it has been embraced in advanced countries they'll welcome it as if it's OK.
No matter what you type here as long as your fellow agnostics, atheists or religionists began taking it as harmless to the society you'll be left with no other option than to compromise.

That's why you need to have faith in other to distinguish between right and wrong, and between the society promoting what is right from the society welcoming decadence! undecided
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Dtruthspeaker: 12:19am On Mar 04, 2023
LordReed:

Even your bible says you are tempted b6 your own passions. If homosexuality is tempting to you it's because your have homosexual tendencies already, that is not force.

The Bible also said most temptations are outside the body and we all know those temptations that come from our own passions eg desire of any woman that pleaseth the heart and eye, desire for cars for car lovers etc.

However, this devils know that the eye is also l a weakness while we all know it is a strength. Nevertheless, it is also a weakness and therefore, as already proven the devils are big on making people see, hence the investment in all the seeing things eg movies, magazines, pictures, adverts and television because they know that if man sees, man do! Eg fornication and premarital sex increased with the arrival of television and movies in the 60's where everyone then only saw the unclothedness of a woman only after marriage.

But thanks to man see, man do, premarital sex is now a normal occurrence.

Another example, James Brown followed bobrisky only because he saw how bobrisky became rich another monkey see, monkey do, and we all know that he did it for riches and not because he was tempted or had homosexual tendencies.
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by HellVictorinho7: 4:42am On Mar 04, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

The Bible also said most temptations are outside the body and we all know those temptations that come from our own passions eg desire of any woman that pleaseth the heart and eye, desire for cars for car lovers etc.

However, this devils know that the eye is also l a weakness while we all know it is a strength. Nevertheless, it is also a weakness and therefore, as already proven the devils are big on making people see, hence the investment in all the seeing things eg movies, magazines, pictures, adverts and television because they know that if man sees, man do! Eg fornication and premarital sex increased with the arrival of television and movies in the 60's where everyone then only saw the unclothedness of a woman only after marriage.

Another example, James Brown followed bobrisky only because he saw how bobrisky became rich another monkey see, monkey do, and we all know that he did it for riches and not because he was tempted or had homosexual tendencies.

since people can be gay,then god no dey.
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by HellVictorinho7: 4:47am On Mar 04, 2023
Trollronaldo:

define accepting it
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 6:08am On Mar 04, 2023
LordReed:

I agree but how many do you think they have successfully blackmailed to legalise it in their country?
I don't know
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 6:19am On Mar 04, 2023
Trollronaldo:
I don't know

So you are complaining about something you don't know about?

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 6:24am On Mar 04, 2023
LordReed:

So you are complaining about something you don't know about?
I know that the west are blackmailing other nations. Whether or not they have seccessfully confused some nations, I don't know, that's another topic
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 6:26am On Mar 04, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

1. You aren't describing force.

2. Cross dressing is not homosexuality.
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 6:27am On Mar 04, 2023
Trollronaldo:
I know that the west are blackmailing other nations. Whether or not they have seccessfully confused some nations, I don't know, that's another topic

Ok gimme an example of the West blackmailing a country to accept homosexuality.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 6:43am On Mar 04, 2023
LordReed:

Ok gimme an example of the West blackmailing a country to accept homosexuality.
Are you seriously looking for that?

The latest example is their reaction to the anti-queen laws in Qatar. Some of them even demanded that Qatar should not be hosting the world cup if they are not going to accept homosexuality.
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 6:48am On Mar 04, 2023
Trollronaldo:
Are you seriously looking for that?

The latest example is their reaction about the anti-queen laws in Qatar. Some of them if demanded that Qatar should not be hosting the world cup if they are not going to accept homosexuality.

So if say to you I don't like the way you are behaving therefore your friend shouldn't give you the money he was planning on giving you, you'd count that as me blackmailing you?

BTW Which country specifically said this to Qatar?
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:40am On Mar 04, 2023
LordReed:

1. You aren't describing force.

2. Cross dressing is not homosexuality.

Bobrisky and James Brown have showed us that it is.
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 7:40am On Mar 04, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Bobrisky and James Brown have showed us that it is.

How did they do that?
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 7:44am On Mar 04, 2023
LordReed:

So if say to you I don't like the way you are behaving therefore your friend shouldn't give you the money he was planning on giving you, you'd count that as me blackmailing you?

BTW Which country specifically said this to Qatar?
Why are acting like you don't know how the west are blackmailing others over antigay policies?
Just a search on Google can end this conversation
Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 9:06am On Mar 04, 2023
Trollronaldo:
Why are acting like you don't know how the west are blackmailing others over antigay policies?
Just a search on Google can end this conversation

LoLz. I have especially for the Qatar case that's why I asked you because I did not find any case of any country calling for Qatar to not host because of anti LGBTQ policies. Since you know the countries that did so tell me or you don't know and you are complaining about what you know nothing about.

If you are certain of your position provide a verifiable case, simple.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. by Trollronaldo: 9:11am On Mar 04, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. I have especially for the Qatar case that's why I asked you because I did not find any case of any country calling for Qatar to not host because of anti LGBTQ policies. Since you know the countries that did so tell me or you don't know and you are complaining about what you know nothing about.

If you are certain of your position provide a verifiable case, simple.
there are many cases of the West even threatening countries who do not protect LGBTQ rights.
It's everywhere on the internet. Do you need me to search it for the purpose of argument?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Donates A Ward With Ventilators To LASUTH / Who Is The Woman Clothed With The Sun, With The Moon Under Her Feet? (Rev 12) / Rhema For Living Devotional 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.