Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

The Era Of Marriage Is Gone In Nigeria - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Era Of Marriage Is Gone In Nigeria (402 Views)

How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? / The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Era Of Marriage Is Gone In Nigeria by Escabado: 1:43pm On Jan 26, 2020
Two can no more become one.
When a woman thinks she can survive on her own and pay her Bills either through Legit work or through Runs.

When a woman thinks cooking for her husband and washing his clothes means she is a house maid.

When a woman thinks she owns her body and can diny her husband sex anytime she feels or use sex against him to get what she wants from Him.

When a woman thinks her money is her money but her husband money is our money.

Nigerian women has used Nigeria men for a long time, using the man to Raise her illigimate kids, using him to establish her own brothers financially and now the foolish men of the old are becoming wise

When a man thinks no woman is entitled to his money and wealth.

It's really sad this is happening in Nigeria of today we see divorces every where even on News paper.

4 Likes

Re: The Era Of Marriage Is Gone In Nigeria by SLAP44: 1:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
Just say you don't want to marry. Speak for yourself.
Re: The Era Of Marriage Is Gone In Nigeria by GOFRONT(m): 1:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
Meanwhile, I have come to notice that this new generation school students hardly have patches at the bombom of their school unifom....Unlike my days where the radius of patch on both bombom is about 50mm.

It keep me wondering whats going on.....Does it mean the value of education nowadays has drastically reduced or what?? No patches on their bombom anymore??
Re: The Era Of Marriage Is Gone In Nigeria by CAPSLOCKED: 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
SLAP44:
Just say you don't want to marry. Speak for yourself.

if there are any benefits of marriage in today's world, can you name them?

5 Likes

Re: The Era Of Marriage Is Gone In Nigeria by ejighikemeuwa: 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
This is a great abomination going on in Nigeria curst evil rule of fulanisation
Re: The Era Of Marriage Is Gone In Nigeria by angelfallz(m): 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
Escabado:

Two can no more become one.
When a woman thinks she can survive on her own and pay her Bills either through Legit work or through Runs.

When a woman thinks cooking for her husband and washing his clothes means she is a house maid.

When a woman thinks she owns her body and can diny her husband sex anytime she feels or use sex against him to get what she wants from Him.

When a woman thinks her money is her money but her husband money is our money.

Nigerian women has used Nigeria men for a long time, using the man to Raise her illigimate kids, using him to establish her own brothers financially and now the foolish men of the old are becoming wise

When a man thinks no woman is entitled to his money and wealth.

It's really sad this is happening in Nigeria of today we see divorces every where even on News paper.

i wont go as far as saying marriage is dead in Nigeria. Maybe it is dying, but certainly not dead. as for the reasons you gave, you are spot on. however, you need to find a good woman, good women are not easy to find. A good woman that understands that, marriage is codependency.
Re: The Era Of Marriage Is Gone In Nigeria by ednut1(m): 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
The black man will always copy things wrongly. Religion we don copy upside down. As for marriage we are in the era of equality . The oyinbo we dey copy dont see marriage as do or die or an achievement. They are open to baby mama ish easily. 9ja version want equality and still wanna marry. Marriage is a traditional institution with rules. If you can't cope don't marry.

4 Likes

Re: The Era Of Marriage Is Gone In Nigeria by Freestainworld(m): 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2020
marriage has never been an easy path, it is not for chicken hearted, you have to be prepared for it before going into it, most times if you start checking its up and down, you will end up single for life, that is what differentiates men from boys.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Buy This Electric Bicycle For N472,550 ($1,300)? / Lady Seen Flogging Her Mother After A Pastor Said She’s A Witch (video) / What Do I Want For My Birthday? Best Gift Ideas For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.