Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? (21293 Views)

Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? / The Era Of House Paint Might Be Gone. [color=#990000]price updated[/color] / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by pozehnani(f): 6:34am On May 06, 2022
This calls for serious concern especially for the female folk as ladies are the ones at the receiving end of this whole cruelty and madness of ritualism that has become the order of the day in our already decaying society.

The rate at which female body parts are being ripped on a daily basis by their supposed boyfriends and lovers leaves me wondering if one can still have a genuine guy/relationship without having to watch your back that he's going rip your organs the next minute.

Right now, its very difficult to agree to date a guy without the fear or thoughts of being used for rituals because the heart of every Young guy/man has been seered with a hot iron and so hardened and desperate to make money at all cost that they wont think twice when presented with an opportunity to do money rituals.

These days if a guy approaches me, I walk as fast my legs can carry me and I'm most tempted to scream "ritualist!!!!
It is that bad.
A guy can not approach you and the next thing on your mind is rituals. Like seriously, its appalling.

Please, with this rising trend of killing and havesting female body parts, is it still advisable to accept guys/ mens advances talk more dating them?. And don't even begin to tell me to go to my religious circle because they are everywhere. Some are disguising as bro in the church. In fact 90% percent of men are desperate to get rich quick therefore can be easily influenced by this evil trend.

What should we single ladies do?
Avoid men totally?

I like my life abeg.

Sad.
.. I

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by pozehnani(f): 6:58am On May 06, 2022
What are your views guys and ladies?

Let's not keep quiet and pretend like these things don't happen or they are only fictional or things you see only on social media. They are real!!!!

21 Likes

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Mrkcee(m): 7:14am On May 06, 2022
This is a very interesting piece & deserves Frontpage.
These days if a guy approaches me, I walk as fast my legs can carry me and I'm most tempted to scream "ritualist!!!!
It's a pity sincerely, I really feel sad that these things are happening and it's happening even more than we know because not all the cases make it to social media & definitely not all are reported to authorities.

It is fast becoming a norm; it's not even a matter of young boys (Yahoo boys) anymore, even older men do it embarassed
My advice to ladies out there...
1)Avoid relationships for now.
2)Avoid late nights
3)Do not accept invitations to hotels, brothels, houses, anywhere other than a public place like an eatery.
4)AVOID MEN
5) No. 1 and 4
It's a trend, and just like every other trend it will pass-by.

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by tommy589(m): 7:28am On May 06, 2022
It is also scary for parents too. You see new friends or dates with your children and you try becoming a mind reader.

@Mrkcee, you should advise young men too.Ladies also engage in money rituals,just because they don't go violent for us to view mutilated bodies of men don't make them innocent

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Mrkcee(m): 8:08am On May 06, 2022
tommy589:
@Mrkcee, you should advise young men too.Ladies also engage in money rituals,just because they don't go violent for us to view mutilated bodies of men don't make them innocent
True, ladies who are diabolic have little or no regard for the DESTINY of boys. U sleep with them, u bid ur luck & destiny GOODBYE. They could also use men to renew their anti-evil protection spells, even for money rituals proper.

My advice to innocent guys...
1) Avoid woman.
2) Fear woman cheesy
3) Control ur pencil grin
4) AVOID & FEAR WOMAN simultaneously!

139 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by pozehnani(f): 8:19am On May 06, 2022
Mrkcee:
This is a very interesting piece & deserves Frontpage.

It's a pity sincerely, I really feel sad that these things are happening and it's happening even more than we know because not all the cases make it to social media & definitely not all are reported to authorities.

It is fast becoming a norm; it's not even a matter of young boys (Yahoo boys) anymore, even older men do it embarassed
My advice to ladies out there...
1)Avoid relationships for now.
2)Avoid late nights
3)Do not accept invitations to hotels, brothels, houses, anywhere other than a public place like an eatery.
4)AVOID MEN
5) No. 1 and 4
It's a trend, and just like every other trend it will pass-by.

It is scary and I sincerely pray it passes quickly because many ladies are due for marriage and it will only plunge them into longer waiting and delay if this thing lingers on more than necessary.

For now, Everyone is a suspect until proven otherwise but how? How can you be sure for certain that such an one is not a potential ritualist without moving close due to fear?

Humanity has lost it!

Only God can save his own.

16 Likes

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Desperados(m): 8:36am On May 06, 2022
pozehnani:

It is scary and I sincerely pray it passes quickly because many ladies are due for marriage and it will only plunge them into longer waiting and delay if this thing lingers on more than necessary.

For now, Everyone is a suspect until proven otherwise but how? How can you be sure for certain that such an one is not a potential ritualist without moving close due to fear?

Humanity has lost it!

Only God can save his own.

Mak we dey sincere wit each other, na the girls dey kill themselves because of their greed.

There are good focused hardworking guys even here on Nairaland but when they approaches this same girls, they look them as broke.

Majority of Nigerian girls wants to date a guy driving car without knowing the source.

There are advises been passed to this same girls daily but they don't pay heed to it.

THE RITUAL KILLINGS OF GIRLS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL THEIR GREED & LUST AFTER MONEY IS QUENCHED....

(drops pen).

171 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by obembet(f): 9:02am On May 06, 2022
I tire o...

I don search tire.. but I will join Rev sister soon Sha...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by yesloaded: 9:02am On May 06, 2022
Avoiding men is not the solution

Don't date someone you don't know what he does for a living

Some girls saw the red flag but will still go ahead because they want to roll with big boys. I'm not saying girls should date guys who had no plan for brighter future but stop looking for guys who drive Benz with no legit source of income

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Bosenan: 9:02am On May 06, 2022
d
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Tboymessiah(m): 9:03am On May 06, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

Very easy just flock with ur bird mate.

Be serious with life find something doing, then men will take u serious.

5 Likes

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by nairalee(m): 9:03am On May 06, 2022
From the village.

The ones that everyone knows their family. That one u can be reasonably sure of what you're getting involved with

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by damosky12(m): 9:04am On May 06, 2022
The key word is Right Places.

The question is where do you go to look for a spouse? The chances that you'd find an ideal spouse in a dance/strip club, house party, hotel, WizKid music concert, bar, smoking joint, brothel, etc. are low.

The fact is that there are many many marriageable girls and boys out there. But you rarely find them in the above-named places. They spend the bulk of their time in their school libraries, active in their churches, at their homes, in the market, etc.

Where and how you meet someone you want to get serious with likely tells a lot about them.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by optimistD(m): 9:04am On May 06, 2022
Just be good. There are more good people than the bad ones. Just that bad news are amplified by the media because it sell more than good news. People attract what they like. Just keep a good company. The company you keep determines, to a large extent, what comes to you. I believe in prayer too.

33 Likes

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Mindlog: 9:04am On May 06, 2022
Pejumolabalie:
Simple! Date broke men

Being broke does not mean the person is not thinking of hammering.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by WonderManly(m): 9:04am On May 06, 2022
I can help you out. Just give me some minutes...

4 Likes

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Shineoneday: 9:04am On May 06, 2022
As a lady try n be industrious in life ,try they hustle your own money , one of the reason most of those girls fall victim into the hands of ritualist is because of them chasing after money ! N that's one way to lure them to their death
By the time u get your own money the over dependency no go de...

Gud guys admire lady that is hardworking and earning something not becoming a liability to them esp for this hard economy u no go except person to fund all ur bills

U see small guys with big life una no go get sense reason where d money de come una go jump follow am, good guys de but if them they woo una , una no de look their face na the one we get money una de see

Last Las na God get power

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by thorpido(m): 9:04am On May 06, 2022
Many of these guys are not so hard to detect.
As a lady, greed should be the first thing to be far from you.Another thing is to avoid the fast life.A lot of girls want fun.....trips, outings,clubs etc.Mind your associations.

Family background can also say much about an individual.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Whazar(m): 9:04am On May 06, 2022
How will you? when you broke shame those that have genuine love for you and ask them to go double their hustle just to get you

Well, they will be needing your skulls to double that hustle since corntree is hard

Not justifying their acts but our girls should also stop their entitled mentality and broke shaming real hustlers

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by vb0mb(m): 9:04am On May 06, 2022
Majority of girls don't want to date a guy that is struggling.

As a lady, focus on what is the source of income and not the quantity of income.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Realists(m): 9:05am On May 06, 2022
Southerners love blood money to the core of their lifes, you see this Yahoo + plus is supported by their clergymen + biological parents.
If you want to marry one young lady do 7 to 21 days fasting, privately in your room, don't visit any man of god or gods, for they are the root of all these havesting.

5 Likes

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Islandlady(f): 9:05am On May 06, 2022
AVOID MEN FOR NOW!!!

Seriously this seems to a rising problem in our society, ladies lets not keep quiet because our loved ones is not the victim...This men are becoming evil this days, even the boyfriend, husband, male friends you trust can betray you and use you embarassed

Pls know that both the wayward and good girls are all becoming victims, no one is spared
Our ladies are now endangered species

10 Likes

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by BarrElChapo(m): 9:05am On May 06, 2022
Everyone is playing games both men and women

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Mindlog: 9:05am On May 06, 2022
Start by meeting the man in public places, then get him to meet your family to identify himself so your parents/siblings get to know who he is, where he is from that is traceable etc

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by midolian(m): 9:06am On May 06, 2022
My dear, just find Hausa man marry

Avoid mkpurumiri and ewedu guzzling men by all means possible.

My 50 cents

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by baretalk: 9:06am On May 06, 2022
Una like poppers grin
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by Mandate2023: 9:06am On May 06, 2022
Na lunger throat dey make women end up with ppl that will use them for rituals.......if u r not too greedy and want to be living d life u cannot afford u will meet good legit working ppl that u can start a healthy relationship with.........not always running after only ppl that uses cars

14 Likes

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by tunjilana: 9:06am On May 06, 2022
Let your first few dates be in open places till u know them well enough

Go for people with verifiable careers

If they are into business try to be double sure before becoming very free with them

Reduce your greed

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by GreyLaw(m): 9:06am On May 06, 2022
pozehnani:
This calls for serious concern especially for the female folk as ladies are the ones at the receiving end of this whole cruelty and madness of ritualism that has become the order of the day in our already decaying society.

The rate at which female body parts are being ripped on a daily basis by their supposed boyfriends and lovers leaves me wondering if one can still have a genuine guy/relationship without having to watch your back that he's going rip your organs the next minute.

Right now, its very difficult to agree to date a guy without the fear or thoughts of being used for rituals because the heart of every Young guy/man has been seered with a hot iron and so hardened and desperate to make money at all cost that they wont think twice when presented with an opportunity to do money rituals.

It is that bad.
A guy can not approach you and the next thing on your mind is rituals. Like seriously, its appalling.

Please, with this rising trend of killing and havesting female body parts, is it still advisable to accept guys/ mens advances talk more dating them?. And don't even begin to tell me to go to my religious circle because they are everywhere. Some are disguising as bro in the church. In fact 90% percent of men are desperate to get rich quick therefore can be easily influenced by this evil trend.

What should we single ladies do?
Avoid men totally?

I like my life abeg.

Sad.
.. I

Many ladies will NEVER give a good guy a chance. They want you to ride a G-Wagon or range rover and have stupendous amount of wealth before they even date you.

Hear me: here are millions of hardworking, God-fearing men out there. Give them a chance. If the guy has a job and earns enough to take care of a family, and you like him, give him a chance!

If you don't, well, the overly rich boys are there. Go for them. But be sure to know the source of their wealth.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by nairaman66(m): 9:06am On May 06, 2022
Re: How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? by w1sEmAn: 9:06am On May 06, 2022
If you know what you are looking for you will find it. Those girls that their organs are been harvested are looking for Alhaji and yahoo boys in town so they go for them are always get the result

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Reps Okay Compulsory Genotype Test For Intending Couples / When Is The Right Time For A Child To Start School ? / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.