Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

No Matter How Beautiful A Woman Is, If She Has No Character Then She Is Ugly.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Matter How Beautiful A Woman Is, If She Has No Character Then She Is Ugly.... (669 Views)

My Mom Said My Fiancee Is Ugly (pictures) / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Matter How Beautiful A Woman Is, If She Has No Character Then She Is Ugly.... by Ilekokonit: 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2020
No matter how beautiful a woman is, if she is badly behaved, then she is one of the ugliest women alive.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Matter How Beautiful A Woman Is, If She Has No Character Then She Is Ugly.... by Auntyesther(f): 7:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
No matter how rich or exposed a man is, if you grow vaginas in your spare time and do no tame your tongue you'd end up alone

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Beautiful A Woman Is, If She Has No Character Then She Is Ugly.... by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
No matter how badly behaved a woman is, there will always be some deluded donkeys out there who will plan to be with her.

2 Likes

Re: No Matter How Beautiful A Woman Is, If She Has No Character Then She Is Ugly.... by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ilekokonit,easy o.
Re: No Matter How Beautiful A Woman Is, If She Has No Character Then She Is Ugly.... by Farki: 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
Auntyesther:
No matter how rich or exposed a man is, if you grow vaginas in your spare time and do no tame your tongue you'd end up alone

How does one grow a vagina?
Re: No Matter How Beautiful A Woman Is, If She Has No Character Then She Is Ugly.... by Auntyesther(f): 10:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
Farki:

How does one grow a vagina?
gossip!
Re: No Matter How Beautiful A Woman Is, If She Has No Character Then She Is Ugly.... by Lonelypacifist6: 4:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
I'm following you ASAP.
Re: No Matter How Beautiful A Woman Is, If She Has No Character Then She Is Ugly.... by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 28, 2020
this is true this is true
Re: No Matter How Beautiful A Woman Is, If She Has No Character Then She Is Ugly.... by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 28, 2020
My problem with your topics is that while they have a certain amount of truth written in them, you don't elaborate. Bring facts, illustrations, etc to the table. I write in my spare time and i hope to publish a book soon.
Cc: ilekokonit
Spice up you writings. They way you present your message seems a bit erratic. Like you're writing on mere assumptions. This a forum. Meaning that when we create threads it's for the purpose of interaction. Appeal to your readers.
Just my opinion tho.

(1) (Reply)

Coworker Said She Wants To See Me Dance / These Celebrities Who Grew From Grace To Grace (video) / Make Money With Atpay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.