Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel (24914 Views)

Introducing My Boy Bari Baruch Aka Blacky To Nairaland / Introducing My Girl Kitana From Herdeyholuwa Kennel / My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by BamBamK: 8:16pm On May 02, 2020
oh..... sweet !!!

Timantech:

Terrier but I can't tell what spec of terrier..... As I wasn't the one who got it from birth
It belongs to my bro while the gsd is mine
Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by Eveezy(m): 10:14pm On May 02, 2020
obataokenwa:
Same here...wants to always use my legs as practical. Try look for a cold room and get urs chicken legs and heads...I got 10kg for 3k
Really? That’s quite cheap, too bad we are not in same location.

She used to be fed more of chicken parts, and minced meat before the lockdown, but for now, we are doing noodles and fish with occasional dry food. My chicken parts don’t last since I feed 3 dogs.

I will try snap her tomorrow, you will be amazed at he growth for 5 month

2 Likes

Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by Namdeenero(m): 6:10am On May 03, 2020
Cliff at 4 months

2 Likes

Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by Namdeenero(m): 6:10am On May 03, 2020
Cliff at 5

4 Likes

Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by Eveezy(m): 9:05am On May 03, 2020
Namdeenero:
Cliff at 5
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by Namdeenero(m): 9:23am On May 03, 2020
Eveezy:

Beautiful
Gracias
Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by Eveezy(m): 8:33pm On May 17, 2020
Ariel will be 6 month this week

2 Likes

Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by TCD: 8:22pm On May 23, 2020
Eveezy:
Ariel will be 6 month this week
she looks lovely. Is she long coat or short coat?
Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by Eveezy(m): 9:31pm On May 23, 2020
TCD:
she looks lovely. Is she long coat or short coat?
Long coat, and thanks
Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by Timantech(m): 10:19am On May 26, 2020
Damn am at my worst now.
Sierra is down with parvovirus.....
God see us through
Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by Rex20: 11:16am On May 26, 2020
Timantech:
Damn am at my worst now.
God see us through

Amen, pray she pulls through.
Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by Rex20: 11:18am On May 26, 2020
obataokenwa:
Same here...wants to always use my legs as practical. Try look for a cold room and get urs chicken legs and heads...I got 10kg for 3k

Oh wow, please where are you @? Please say Abuja. wink
Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by obataokenwa(m): 11:36am On May 26, 2020
Rex20:

Oh wow, please where are you @? Please say Abuja. wink
PH
Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by Eveezy(m): 9:57pm On May 26, 2020
Timantech:
Damn am at my worst now.
God see us through
Sorry bro, may she pull through. Was her vaccinations complete?
Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by sixsgod: 10:21pm On May 26, 2020
Eveezy:
Ariel of pearl kennel is a Long Coat Black and Red Showline female Gsd.

Sire: Avant vom Fanino of PeraGsd. A super Long coat Black Nd red showline Gsd

Dam: Larcey of Cephas Kennel which is an offspring of Athos x Candy of Cephas kennel. (Longcoat Black and Red Showline Gsd)

nice pup, how old was she in this picture
Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by Eveezy(m): 11:36pm On May 26, 2020
sixsgod:
nice pup, how old was she in this picture
2 month plus
Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by Hausduohjay(m): 11:51pm On May 26, 2020
Eveezy:
Ariel of pearl kennel is a Long Coat Black and Red Showline female Gsd.

Sire: Avant vom Fanino of PeraGsd. A super Long coat Black Nd red showline Gsd

Dam: Larcey of Cephas Kennel which is an offspring of Athos x Candy of Cephas kennel. (Longcoat Black and Red Showline Gsd)

Top class dog you've got there, but *AVANT VOM FANINO OF PERA GSD, should be AVANT VOM FANINO OWNED BY PERA GSD, so as not to give people that care to research a misleading information, please.
Top dog, u've got!!!
Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by obataokenwa(m): 2:04am On May 27, 2020
Namdeenero:
Cliff at 5
this ur dog resemble mine sha. Going to six months. The dog just dey grow bigger

2 Likes

Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by Eveezy(m): 5:46am On May 27, 2020
Hausduohjay:

Top class dog you've got there, but *AVANT VOM FANINO OF PERA GSD, should be AVANT VOM FANINO OWNED BY PERA GSD, so as not to give people that care to research a misleading information, please.
Top dog, u've got!!!
Hmmm ok!
Thanks.
Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by Namdeenero(m): 8:02am On May 27, 2020
obataokenwa:
this ur dog resemble mine sha. Going to six months. The dog just dey grow bigger
Nice dog bro

1 Like

Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by Namdeenero(m): 8:03am On May 27, 2020
Cliff boy

2 Likes

Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by Namdeenero(m): 8:06am On May 27, 2020
A friend own these here too. We’re taking over Owerri soon

1 Like

Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by Namdeenero(m): 8:08am On May 27, 2020
Putin the sable boy

1 Like

Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by Namdeenero(m): 8:09am On May 27, 2020
Blaze and Ginger

1 Like

Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by TCD: 9:04am On May 27, 2020
Namdeenero:
A friend own these here too. We’re taking over Owerri soon

How old are these cuties?

Are they show line?
Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by Namdeenero(m): 11:26am On May 27, 2020
TCD:

How old are these cuties?

Are they show line?
The two females are 14 weeks old the male is 12 weeks old.. They are all workline
Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by Eveezy(m): 1:32pm On May 27, 2020
Namdeenero:
Cliff boy
Bros don dey big

1 Like

Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by Rex20: 4:19pm On May 27, 2020
obataokenwa:
PH

Abuja people help ooo sad
Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by Timantech(m): 9:29pm On May 27, 2020
Eveezy:

Sorry bro, may she pull through. Was her vaccinations complete?
Not yet..... Second vaccine was suppose to be this week or next...... Every three month
Re: Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel by Eveezy(m): 10:43pm On May 27, 2020
Timantech:

Not yet..... Second vaccine was suppose to be this week or next...... Every three month
What vaccine do you give every 3 month?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Best Dry Food Available In Nigeria / Diary Of Mo: The Boerboel / Beloved Chimpanzee Laid To Rest In Casket At Uganda Wildlife Conservation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.