Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:58 AM

Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic (78521 Views)

Hasan Taiwo Beats Chibuzor Aloh To Death Over Phone Charger In Abuja / Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) / Ibrahim Simbabi, Imam Zakari Salihu Killed In Kogi Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic by MrAlamu(m): 1:07pm On Jan 27, 2020
Now go and enjoy the jealousy inside jail stupid Solomon.
Only if you can proudly say you have never cheated on her for once. Upcoming RIP to you too, brother Solo.
Re: Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic by richPHAROAH: 1:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
one oloshoa gone. more to go
Re: Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic by ebby9z(m): 1:53pm On Jan 27, 2020
While we're trying to enforce treatment of wounds by hospitals, this stupid set of policemen are trying to erode the gains. Why would they arrest the owner of the clinic? Was it a gunshot wound? Would they have held the boy? Mentioning it in the article wasn't even right. They should have done a discreet investigation so as not to pass the wrong message to hospitals. Dumb Police PRO
Re: Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic by delishpot: 2:08pm On Jan 27, 2020
eyinjuege:

How are you expected to call the attention of the police? And also when are you expected to call their attention? How and When
These are really a genuine questions pls.

When a patient comes into your hospital with suspicious injuries, you treat (as we read, vtgat woman was even admired on the hospital so there was enough time to alert the police) and then alert the police on phone that you have a patient with gunshot wound, domestic violence injuries, child abuse injuries etc. The police should then come to the hospital and investigate the case with the help of the Dr. It's same thing as any body would do if they suspect a crime being committed. The problem Nigerians have is that the police are too corrupt and they might even harass the Dr, shut down his clinic in the name of investigation etc. Just so he will bribe them. If the police works well with Dr's, many tragedies would be averted.

If not sure of when to call, tell your nurse or a staff of the hospital to place the call while the Dr is still attending to the patient.
Re: Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic by Ryan03(f): 2:16pm On Jan 27, 2020
eyinjuege:

What do you mean by if they have valid papers? If they're an illegal hospital, then they should be closed down and prosecuted
its a small clinic obviously, some clinics you see don't have all valid documents to function but they have been of great help to poor people. I was referring to such and how they will immediately come under intense screening
Re: Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic by generalwo(m): 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2020
eyinjuege:

People can call you for different reasons at odd hours. It doesn't mean it's always for sinister reasons. They could have an emergency, or could need to ask you something very important. Even though it's not very tactful and even rude to call people at odd hours when they're supposed to be sleeping, there may be a legitimate reason.
I have called people at odd hours because it was very important (especially people I know are single), I have picked calls at odd hours because it might be important, even though it ends up being ridiculous atimes. I refuse to pick some calls at odd hours because I couldn't care less, they should go disturb another person's sleep.
But because your partner receives a call that late is not enough reason to get angry and stab her. She wasn't even the one making the call, but someone else called her phone.
You might get angry and even insult/shout on her, but why get physical?
....sir i totally get your point but if the guy was in trouble while calling the lady she would have stated it in her statement before her demise but she said he was just an ordinary friend.....that statement makes no sense to me.....i don't understand why an ordinary friend will call a woman at odd hours......and they end up asking stupid questions like...how was ur day, hope u have eaten, hope u have had ur bath...i just called to check on u.....i am not by any chance in support of what the man did...i have never and will never tolerate / encourage violence but there are some things that are avoidable.....who know if this is not the 1st time she is doing it......if she is in her house alone, i can understand a little...but with ur man and picking the calls of " an ordinary friend " at 1AM that is very wrong ...and the guy that called at that time should also shoulder some parts of the blame
Re: Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic by ellasky24: 3:41pm On Jan 27, 2020
winkthey said they are looking for the culprit and yet another said he was arrested on Sunday which one we go come believe nathey said they are looking for the culprit and yet another said he was arrested on Sunday which one we go come believe nathey said they are looking for the culprit and yet another said he was arrested on Sunday which one we go come believe na
Re: Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic by horlarjhidey(m): 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2020
Simplyleo:

Pls who understands this statement?

Is that really what the law says?

As in, when a case of emergency comes up, I should start going to the police station first to get permission, then when it is granted, I can start coming back to attend to the case.

I think such is applicable to only gunshots when it is not life threatening.
Thanks to you, some people just come here posting rubbish without facts
Re: Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic by BadBradley: 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2020
I don't abuse the dead but the dead girl is guilty as sin. Who calls a girl by 1am and is ordinary male friend?

Foolish!
Re: Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic by Legendguru: 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic by peacefulhome(f): 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2020
I really don't understand this our country. Why arrest those that treated her?
Re: Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic by Neddyogu(m): 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2020
See as this nigger just butcher dis babe kidney. Omo this January should just Waka pass naa, too many gory scenes this new year.
Re: Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic by Phyde: 5:07pm On Jan 27, 2020
Confused nation. Clinics will be rejection emergency victims now and same citizen will be blaming doctors for not acting fast. I don't even know where we are going.
Re: Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic by EvangelistChuks(m): 6:02pm On Jan 27, 2020
purples25:

Read again, he beat her so badly that she in turn broke the bottle on his head in self defense fa.
Did you hear from the guy?A girl that has mind to carry bottle talk much less breaking it on someone's head. Hmm.Yes no matter what, Violence is of the devil.
Re: Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic by EvangelistChuks(m): 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2020
mbjsuki:
Until death becomes a penalty for some crime some things will never change.
This is a clear case of murder and he should be put to death too it is as simple as that.
But they will still feed this guy on tax payers money and later to be released to go and sin no more and that is where our problem lies in this country.
Let us apply the case of "an eye for an eye"and things will naturally fall in line.
it two fighting.She broke a bottle on his head and for a lady to have such mind,hmmm.Shun immorality,shun wickedness,shun violence.
Re: Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic by eyinjuege: 6:11pm On Jan 27, 2020
delishpot:

When a patient comes into your hospital with suspicious injuries, you treat (as we read, vtgat woman was even admired on the hospital so there was enough time to alert the police) and then alert the police on phone that you have a patient with gunshot wound, domestic violence injuries, child abuse injuries etc. The police should then come to the hospital and investigate the case with the help of the Dr. It's same thing as any body would do if they suspect a crime being committed. The problem Nigerians have is that the police are too corrupt and they might even harass the Dr, shut down his clinic in the name of investigation etc. Just so he will bribe them. If the police works well with Dr's, many tragedies would be averted.

If not sure of when to call, tell your nurse or a staff of the hospital to place the call while the Dr is still attending to the patient.

What phone number are you going to call the police on please? I would be happy if you could share it on here.
I know Lagos has emergency numbers ( which might be pretty useless atimes) but many other states don't.
This is really another genuine question/request.
That's what I mean by how, especially since we have agreed that it's a bit unfair to ask hospital staff leave their duty posts at night to go inform the police about such injuries especially when it is probably unsafe for them to walk about at night.

This whole talk isn't just about this particular case, but really how hospitals are meant to react to these victims especially at night. Day time, the Medical director can travel/go himself to report the case at the closest police station (especially when calling the police is not possible because there is no available phone number). Do we still expect that at night when staff are very limited in hospitals?,.
Big hospitals like LUTH, and I think LASUTH in Lagos have police stations in their premises (I think so). But smaller private hospitals have no such luxury. Some general hospitals in Lagos where there are a lot of thugs in their vicinity(e.g Lagos Island, Shitta etc) have the phone numbers of specific police stations for the night staff (because the MD has spoken to their DPO and settles them monthly. If there is a change of MD, and no more mullahs to DPO those services stop automatically), but many private hospitals are still struggling to break even talkmore of bribing some officers to do their job.
Why cant we have phone numbers of police stations around us? I'm sure if I check online now, we probably won't see any phone number to call.

I agree that if the lady had being with 5hem more than 24 hours, the case should have been reported, but it definitely won't be at night, and if she had decided to discharge herself against medical advice that same night after receiving treatment, no member of staff could have done jack
Re: Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic by Realfrankie(m): 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2020
Big problem in this world
Re: Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic by eyinjuege: 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2020
generalwo:
....sir i totally get your point but if the guy was in trouble while calling the lady she would have stated it in her statement before her demise but she said he was just an ordinary friend.....that statement makes no sense to me.....i don't understand why an ordinary friend will call a woman at odd hours......and they end up asking stupid questions like...how was ur day, hope u have eaten, hope u have had ur bath...i just called to check on u.....i am not by any chance in support of what the man did...i have never and will never tolerate / encourage violence but there are some things that are avoidable.....who know if this is not the 1st time she is doing it......if she is in her house alone, i can understand a little...but with ur man and picking the calls of " an ordinary friend " at 1AM that is very wrong ...and the guy that called at that time should also shoulder some parts of the blame

I don't support calling people at odd hours, don't get me wrong. I try to avoid such especially if the person is married.
However, not everyone respects boundaries and personal space. Some people are really daft. Especially in this case where the girl is unmarried, many won't think twice about calling her at night. They may be course mates, wanting to find out why she didnt make class in the morning (even though it's not their business), or may even be a toaster who wants to declare his undying love for her as he cannot sleep because her thoughts have been running through his mind.
She has no control over who calls her at whatever time. How can you blame her for that especially since she is not married?
If she doesn't pick the phone, it's easy to say she had something to hide. If she picks it again, it's also easy to say she didnt respect her boyfriend.
Anyway, it's a shame a person has lost their life due to insane jealousy. We all need to control our anger.
RIP to her.
That aside, Mariam Sanda that killed her husband has also been sentenced to death

1 Like

Re: Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic by my3name(m): 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2020
what's happening...9ja which way
Re: Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic by Jacobx007: 6:58pm On Jan 27, 2020
One thing I know, very soon he will be caught, no hiding place for the wicked.
You are fighting with your woman, and you picked up a knife? DAMN
Re: Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic by Graxie(f): 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2020
eyinjuege:

I don't support calling people at odd hours, don't get me wrong. I try to avoid such especially if the person is married.
However, not everyone respects boundaries and personal space. Some people are really daft. Especially in this case where the girl is unmarried, many won't think twice about calling her at night. They may be course mates, wanting to find out why she didnt make class in the morning (even though it's not their business), or may even be a toaster who wants to declare his undying love for her as he cannot sleep because her thoughts have been running through his mind.
She has no control over who calls her at whatever time. How can you blame her for that especially since she is not married?
If she doesn't pick the phone, it's easy to say she had something to hide. If she picks it again, it's also easy to say she didnt respect her boyfriend.
Anyway, it's a shame a person has lost their life due to insane jealousy. We all need to control our anger.
RIP to her.
That aside, Mariam Sanda that killed her husband has also been sentenced to death
And to think all of them that are rejoicing for maryam Sanda sentence are here blaming the dead girl for answering call shows our level of hypocrisy. Maryam Sanda suspected her husband, this Solomon suspected his girlfriend yet some people feel it's OK for her to die because she is a woman. What a people!!! You
Re: Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic by eyinjuege: 7:19pm On Jan 27, 2020
Graxie:
And to think all of them that are rejoicing for maryam Sanda sentence are here blaming the dead girl for answering call shows our level of hypocrisy. Maryam Sanda suspected her husband, this Solomon suspected his girlfriend yet some people feel it's OK for her to die because she is a woman. What a people!!! You

To be honest, I have no sympathies for her. I also hope justice is served in the case of this man too.
Those who live by the sword should be ready to die by the sword.
Re: Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic by Graxie(f): 7:24pm On Jan 27, 2020
eyinjuege:

To be honest, I have no sympathies for her. I also hope justice is served in the case of this man too.
Those who live by the sword should be ready to die by the sword.
Same here, I feel the standard should be the same.
Re: Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 27, 2020
Maybe the policeman would have saved the girls life if NPF were informed early.

Smh.

Ask police, what is the business of the hospital with the stabber ?
Re: Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 27, 2020
tooth4tooth:
You arrested the owner of the clinic for not informing the police. Is police supposed to treat the victim Has the IG not told the police to allow hospitals or clinics to treat accident victims before getting police report

See the reasons why many hospitals or clinic don't like to treat accident victims angry The police go after the professional life saver instead of going after the culprit.

Many accident victims had died needlessly because of their unprofessional conducts.

Nigerians play to the galley.

How do you expect his oga to know that he is working ?
Re: Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic by Lizzydonnah(f): 11:03pm On Jan 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a sad story that also portrays the audacity of cheating in Nigeria's womanfolk of today.

What happened to not receiving inappropriate calls in front of your lover?
If you must cheat, cheat with pure wisdom and some respect to who you are cheating on.

Poor boy must have lost his mind to see he had been pushed into the sissyzone.
This does not in anyway justify his actions.

Murder under any guise is wrong.
But a heart is not a brain and that's what's the craziest about falling in love.
You do stupid things for the ones you love.

I pray jailtime corrects this irreversible problem that love has caused him.

You need a doctor
Re: Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic by purples25(f): 12:43am On Jan 28, 2020
EvangelistChuks:
Did you hear from the guy?A girl that has mind to carry bottle talk much less breaking it on someone's head. Hmm.Yes no matter what, Violence is of the devil.

In the case where he was already beating her to a pulp, hers was self defense, or what was she supposed to do? Sit there and die?

You can see who was doing most of the work, the evidence is the womans death.
Re: Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic by justjify(m): 1:26am On Jan 28, 2020
Yeye boyfriend spotted
Re: Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic by justjify(m): 1:28am On Jan 28, 2020
post=86144697:

Love is Stupid!
I don't think Love is stupid. They are both stupid.
The people in love are the stupid ones
Re: Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic by tooth4tooth: 7:55am On Jan 28, 2020
Naughtysite:

Nigerians play to the galley.

How do you expect his oga to know that he is working ?
cheesy
Re: Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic by jnoz23(m): 8:46am On Jan 28, 2020
Roon9:
How do girls end up dating such animals?
Jeez!

STFU, even women are guilty of it too!
https://www.nairaland.com/5104487/lady-nabbed-after-stabbing-boyfriend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics / Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him / Prostitute Strips Self Naked To Resist Arrest For Stealing N17,800 In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.