Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Breaking: Coronavirus Hits USA - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Breaking: Coronavirus Hits USA (944 Views)

Mysterious Disease Hits Girls' School In Kenya / Coronavirus Hits Africa, Egypt Records First Case / Coronavirus Hits Ivory Coast As One Tests Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Coronavirus Hits USA by jaybenugo: 11:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
IgbereTV reports that US health authorities on Sunday said there are now five confirmed cases of the coronavirus in the United States and more are expected.

Nancy Messonnier, head of the respiratory disease section at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said around 100 people in 26 states are being investigated for the virus, which originated in the Chinese city of Wuhan.

Of the confirmed cases, all five people had traveled to Wuhan, Messonier said during a conference call with reporters.

“Every case we have had in the United States is someone who has had direct contact in Wuhan,” she said.

Messonier said there are two cases in California and one each in Arizona, Illinois and Washington state. Until now the toll was three.

While Chinese officials have launched an extraordinary emergency response, Messonier insisted that the health risk for Americans, in general, remains low “at this time.”

http://igberetvnews.com/1297851/breaking-coronavirus-hits-usa/

Re: Breaking: Coronavirus Hits USA by jaybenugo: 11:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Breaking: Coronavirus Hits USA by dimmyj(m): 11:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
God take control oo
Re: Breaking: Coronavirus Hits USA by money121(m): 11:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
Save us oo
Re: Breaking: Coronavirus Hits USA by Deciceco01: 11:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
God have mercy on us, if not no one can save us.
Re: Breaking: Coronavirus Hits USA by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
A great chunk of our international trade is with China. It you know what I mean, get ready.
Re: Breaking: Coronavirus Hits USA by aremuforlife(m): 12:15am On Jan 27, 2020
There are 3 cases in France as well
Re: Breaking: Coronavirus Hits USA by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:20am On Jan 27, 2020
What are the symptoms? It may have been existing here in Nigeria for the past 3 years.
Re: Breaking: Coronavirus Hits USA by mightyokwy(m): 12:26am On Jan 27, 2020
Oh boy shocked shocked. Make this thing no enter Deutschland oo
Re: Breaking: Coronavirus Hits USA by Goodluck200: 12:27am On Jan 27, 2020
Who tell you that rubbish
Re: Breaking: Coronavirus Hits USA by Goodluck200: 12:31am On Jan 27, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
What are the symptoms? It may have been existing here in Nigeria for the past 3 years.
for your house only

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Coronavirus Hits USA by princemillla(m): 3:48am On Jan 27, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

It may surprised you that the cure to that virus could be found in our local food consumption ( just talking from possibly means)

There r lots of disease that has broke out In Africa, Nigeria to be precise but has been cured with local root n herbs. I don't know this Corona virus case but the Fg should be on red alert to work with trado medic to find quick response.. It Wil be a hit for us
Re: Breaking: Coronavirus Hits USA by iluvdonjazzy: 4:54am On Jan 27, 2020
These are signs of the end time, give your life to Christ and be saved.
Re: Breaking: Coronavirus Hits USA by NewsMuncher: 5:38am On Jan 27, 2020
Adaibeku:
Colonavilus chuba ndi na achum

Dey shud die by fire
...die by fire
Colonavilus locate them
Colonavilus chuba afamed amen amen,
Coloniavilus chuba omenka na simplyleo amen amen Ameeeeen!

If u believe shout a louder amen
Mannerbbq dead meat seller nko?? You nor add him name? grin
Re: Breaking: Coronavirus Hits USA by omlueh(m): 6:09am On Jan 27, 2020
Coronavirus or whatever it is called, i don't ever, and will never believe in such virus, the western world all look up for something to meek out money from the rest of the world, it was firstly HIV, then AIDS, later EBOLA, now CORONAVIRUS, what name will they give the next after coronavirus, sooner or later you will hear that it is now in Africa and all the third world countries/ underdevelop countries, then their so called therapist/ physician in the western world would be the ones that would profers the necessary Antidote/Medication for the cures/remedies, there by meeking out the so called underdeveloped/third world countries of their physical Cash/Resources. They will every says all these Viruses are from wild/bush Animals, thereby wanting to stop us from the consumption of our delicacy Bush meat, during the time of HIV/AIDS, which i was never an apostle of, where are the likes of Dr. Abalaka's who said they have antidotes, they were all relegated because they will spoil businesses as usual for the west, they(west) must/will surely comes out with something of Virus whatsoever to exploit the so called Underdeveloped.
Re: Breaking: Coronavirus Hits USA by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:26am On Jan 27, 2020
princemillla:

It may surprised you that the cure to that virus could be found in our local food consumption ( just talking from possibly means)

There r lots of disease that has broke out In Africa, Nigeria to be precise but has been cured with local root n herbs. I don't know this Corona virus case but the Fg should be on red alert to work with trado medic to find quick response.. It Wil be a hit for us

You are right but how many research centers are in Nigeria? I know why I asked that question. We may have been having such cases with remedies always available. Our problem is that we don't really care.
Re: Breaking: Coronavirus Hits USA by princemillla(m): 9:20am On Jan 27, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

You are right but how many research centers are in Nigeria? I know why I asked that question. We may have been having such cases with remedies always available. Our problem is that we don't really care.

That's just the blunt truth. We don't care as long as one white man has not come to inform us this is what's on ground.

It' won't be by mistake, we should expect this Corona virus in Nigeria. China is Nigeria trade partner so there is no way it won't come down but is Fg ready to tackle the issue? Proactive approach would be better.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Coronavirus Hits USA by princemillla(m): 9:29am On Jan 27, 2020
omlueh:
Coronavirus or whatever it is called, i don't ever, and will never believe in such virus, the western world all look up for something to meek out money from the rest of the world, it was firstly HIV, then AIDS, later EBOLA, now CORONAVIRUS, what name will they give the next after coronavirus, sooner or later you will hear that it is now in Africa and all the third world countries/ underdevelop countries, then their so called therapist/ physician in the western world would be the ones that would profers the necessary Antidote/Medication for the cures/remedies, there by meeking out the so called underdeveloped/third world countries of their physical Cash/Resources. They will every says all these Viruses are from wild/bush Animals, thereby wanting to stop us from the consumption of our delicacy Bush meat, during the time of HIV/AIDS, which i was never an apostle of, where are the likes of Dr. Abalaka's who said they have antidotes, they were all relegated because they will spoil businesses as usual for the west, they(west) must/will surely comes out with something of Virus whatsoever to exploit the so called Underdeveloped.

I beg to differ, the first drugs to suppress/cute ebola was found in Africa ( republic of Congo) So I don't believe this is a man made.

This particular one was found in seafood.

Until human exploration is limited, we won't stop having unknown killer viruses in our midst

(1) (Reply)

Help Pls. / Beards And Sideboards(teddy) Fertilizers / How To Cure Tumour Of The Testis Without Any Surgical Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.