Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,949 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. (93194 Views)

Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe / Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash / Mikel Obi Pictured Cycling With His Family As They Vacation In Maldives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Kobe cheated on this lady severally in the past and she stuck by him even during his rape trials.
I don't see the justification of him not trying to get a son elsewhere.

I just don't see it.
You are mad bro

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 27, 2020
cry cry
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by Horlatunjeee: 9:38am On Jan 27, 2020
[quote author=CAPSLOCKED post=86143663]

[color=#990000]

"my heart bleeds for paris". "my God will fight for Australia
Lol

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by Horus(m): 9:40am On Jan 27, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inO8G_-oKLA

Kobe Bryant, 13-year-old daughter die in helicopter crash that killed 9
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by DexterousOne(m): 9:44am On Jan 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
people all over Nigeria are mourning this guy; on facebook, Whatsapp, instagram, gmail, play store, you name it. oh, what a terrible loss to our great nation.

these set of international mourners are usually quick to show themselves whenever things like this happen. they even grieve more than the relatives of the dead celebrity. and each day in our own backyards, children are killed. people are abducted. Christians are executed in the north, and many other things go wrong and nobody puts in emphasis like they do whenever it happens to big names.

they're always in #prayforfrance, #prayforuk, #wildfire, and #prayforkobe mode, including those who never knew the people involved in the tragedy. but because it's trending, they'd want to follow. while our own businesses are hardly talked about like that. you never see them praying for unimaid, or southern Kaduna.
we have a people with the worst social views in this country and it's so messed up to live like that.

Just be quiet

This is not the time for this

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by DexterousOne(m): 9:45am On Jan 27, 2020
JastSiryin:
Although you made a point, I don't necessarily share in your criticism. Because you fail to accept that in this world, the most popular and impactful people lord it all over others. Humans love to celebrate the rich and affluent, so it's only normal that mourning them would take precedence over everyone else.

As for the persecution of Christians, we need more than ash tags and public sympathy. We need action! Though we may feel undeservedly persecuted as a result of the callousness of the present government towards security. It isn't only us that's suffering, everyone is.

And we're part of the problem. Besides the obvious fact that alot of Christians did cast their votes to re-elect this government. We are as docile as every other Nigerian, and many are unwilling to go through the often treacherous route to change. We're simply content in burying our heads deeper in our bibles and raining verbal venom(aka violent prayers) at our perceived foes. Instead of holding our leaders accountable

I think we as Christians have grown proud as a result of knowing "The Truth", and some how think others should kiss our asses because we deem ourselves as "special" . We've forgotten that other religions also make the same claim. A great deal of Christians are really like normal folks, as bigoted, as racially divided, and ethically prejudiced(you're a Nigerian afterall) as any other ppl. Nothing special about them. Any change we seek should be for the good of all, and not because "Christians are being persecuted". The world doesn't revolve around us.

You have spoken well

Don't mind that guy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by vaca1: 9:49am On Jan 27, 2020
voltron14:

Many of us have been touched in numerous ways by this artist whose canvas was a basketball court.

We admired his tenacity, athleticism and swag and even his family.

We've aspired to be like him even in different spheres of life.

We can mourn him as we please just as we cheered him when he was alive.

Biko tell them ooo

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by Yoighaman(m): 9:49am On Jan 27, 2020
This is so heartbreaking, may his gentle soul RIP sad

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by Horus(m): 9:49am On Jan 27, 2020
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 27, 2020
so sad Rip bro

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by Realtalk20: 9:58am On Jan 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Kobe cheated on this lady severally in the past and she stuck by him even during his rape trials.

I just don't see it.
And your 4 seconds of Fame are up

Now crawl back into the village hole

grin
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 27, 2020
Mymynd4u:

I don't understand.. Pls how did kobe touch lives?

How did it touch ur own life? U can conclude for ursef, not everyone

Rip kobe
I m still goggling on how he touches my life
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by MajorWarren: 10:12am On Jan 27, 2020
No celebrity death has affected me the way this one does. It’s like losing a close one. Can’t imagine what his wife and kids are going through losing a daughter/sister as well.

RIP Mamba and Gigi.

Whoever is in charge of this thread should at least get the name right. About Koby
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by DarkJeddi(m): 10:17am On Jan 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
people all over Nigeria are mourning this guy; on facebook, Whatsapp, instagram, gmail, play store, you name it. oh, what a terrible loss to our great nation.

these set of international mourners are usually quick to show themselves whenever things like this happen. they even grieve more than the relatives of the dead celebrity. and each day in our own backyards, children are killed. people are abducted. Christians are executed in the north, and many other things go wrong and nobody puts in emphasis like they do whenever it happens to big names.

they're always in #prayforfrance, #prayforuk, #wildfire, and #prayforkobe mode, including those who never knew the people involved in the tragedy. but because it's trending, they'd want to follow. while our own businesses are hardly talked about like that. you never see them praying for unimaid, or southern Kaduna.
we have a people with the worst social views in this country and it's so messed up to live like that.
No be the Man cause your problem for Naija..

Allow the world to mourn him..

Naija problem is not going anywhere soon..

We have been praying and fasting since Eternity..

We will still come back tomorrow come meet am..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by MJBOLT: 10:18am On Jan 27, 2020
most of them typing RIP have never watched a basketball game in their lives

CAPSLOCKED:

I know Kobe Bryant. I post.
you know Kobe Bryant. you post.
50th person: who is this? oh, a popular American basketballer?. post. post. post. post. the cycle goes on.

I know David astori. I post.
you know David astori. you post.
50th person: who is this? Italian footballer? only 3 posts about him today. not so important then. ignore. ignore. the cycle dies.

this is how these mourners operate. the more people are in a trend, the more people will want to feel among.

people are claiming he was a huge impact in people's lives.

Bryant must have been a great guy to his family and in his country. must has influenced young basketball players all over the world in a way or the other. they must feel his loss in a way or another.

now tell me how this man has impacted the lives of average Nigerians?

they do the same thing all the time. with juice. with Nipssey. with xxxtentacion. With Reyez. With Paris. with Istanbul.

it. is. sickening.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by DarkJeddi(m): 10:21am On Jan 27, 2020
MJBOLT:

Maybe they have never watched Basketball..

They don't need to..

His popularity TRANSCENDS his sport..

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:29am On Jan 27, 2020
na girls d wife born full house

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 27, 2020
beamtopola:

I m still goggling on how he touches my life

Pls use wiki too, quora and let me. Know. grin
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by Clement111: 10:35am On Jan 27, 2020
Rest in peace true legend
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by KingAzubuike(f): 10:41am On Jan 27, 2020
Kobe not koby
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by felix10(m): 10:41am On Jan 27, 2020
Rest in peace to Kobe & others involved in the crash.
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by coputa(m): 10:46am On Jan 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Humans are sycophantic by nature:liars,cheats,pretenders and gold diggers.Be careful!!
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by back2sender: 10:47am On Jan 27, 2020
YoungLionken:
You need to see how people are hauling"RIP" on him,on every social media space. Whereas,alot them don't know him until now. That's how somebody on my WhatsApp status uploaded Bryant's pictures with heavy captions,that I was forced to ask if he knew him personally. grin

How many of us flooded our various online status/stories with photos of the CAN chairman of Adamawa state, who's gruesomely murdered by the boko boys?
Nigerians and hypocrisy grin grin
syncophants naa full nigeria, they cry more than the bereaved.
you just see how they come online to defend people who looted our nations resources as if this corrupt thieves share part of the money with them!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by hopefulLandlord: 10:50am On Jan 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Bro, what happened to caps?
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by limpopo: 10:58am On Jan 27, 2020
Had it been, Kobe Bryant was a Nigerian and still alive...
And those photos of him kissing his daughters surfaced online...

Those holier than thou and I Sabi pass people will be having a field day by now, dem go don turn this place upside down with their "dis is gross,,. Too much from a father to daughter" comments...
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by GermanPoison(m): 11:14am On Jan 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I just don't see it.
just shut up with this ur nonsense African mentality with male child create a legacy like the obamas,Harry Connick, Jr,bruce willis,matt damon,Eric Dane and so on pls stop this mentality of a male child
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by Reffone: 11:20am On Jan 27, 2020
3076088286 first bank let's see if u be talk and do or just one fool
Enemyofpeace:
rubbish. Send your bank account make I support the burial of your mother inlaw with 100 naira
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by akanbiaa(m): 11:26am On Jan 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

The love is lacking in most people tribalism ,nepotism, envy, hate and religious intolerance makes many behave as such but see the unknown distant stars they see on TV as role models or even Demi gods.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by Enemyofpeace: 11:34am On Jan 27, 2020
Reffone:
3076088286 first bank let's see if u be talk and do or just one fool
money sent. Check and acknowledge like an hungry man
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by CAPSLOCKED: 11:39am On Jan 27, 2020
MJBOLT:

It is the norm now in Nigeria. Everybody wants to form familiarity with the rich and famous.

Remember how the fools protested and campaigned over busola dakolo's case that period. Some even organized street march. Meanwhile, same thing happens to our young women almost every hour.. But nobody will care. Bunch of fools. Even one said there's class among the dead, therefore this man worth more than hundreds of dead Nigerians. I'm still traumatized after reading that post. Oloun.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rashidi Yekini's Abandoned House In Ibadan As He Marks 4th Anniversary 2day / Picture: Medal Table (2015 All-africa Games) / Sadio Mane Is Transforming His Village Into A Beautiful Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.