Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:08 PM

Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. (93609 Views)

Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe / Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash / Mikel Obi Pictured Cycling With His Family As They Vacation In Maldives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by phil0(m): 12:06pm On Jan 27, 2020
Lil Wayne - Kobe Bryant, has been on repeat since morning.. my way of paying respect to the greatest NBA star �

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by rapid101(m): 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Kobe cheated on this lady severally in the past and she stuck by him even during his rape trials.
I don't see the justification of him not trying to get a son elsewhere.

I just don't see it.
wen u go get sense dis man

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by handsomeyinka(m): 12:23pm On Jan 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Kobe cheated on this lady severally in the past and she stuck by him even during his rape trials.

I just don't see it.
Did we ask you?

When you turn journalist?
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by tunapawizzy: 12:40pm On Jan 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED and izzou ... you both are have valid points......lots of annoying people just chasing clouts ...but then Kobe made a mark in so many people´s lives (even Nigerians) and its ok for them to pay their respect.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by victordaimond: 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2020
hotmediatv:
The world, especially the NBA has been thrown into a state of mourning following the sudden death of NBA legend, Kobe Bryant who was killed in a fiery helicopter crash in California today that also claimed four other lives, including his 13 year old daughter.

According to multiple media reports, the 41-year-old was on board with at least three other people when the private helicopter went down for an unknown reason.

Emergency responders got to the scene as quickly as possible but no one survived the crash, police said.

He is survived by his wife and 3 children: Natalia and Bianca and newborn Capri, who was born in June 2019. Kobe is considered one of the greatest basketball players of all time and played for 20 years with the Los Angeles Lakers.

He was a 5-time NBA champion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieUiQkgwVdY
R.I.P

Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by Sydney1995(m): 12:50pm On Jan 27, 2020
You took the words out of my mouth. The fact that Nigerians don't post RiP when sad events occurs dosent mean we do not care, we do care just that at the end of the day they didn't leave any legacy for us too look back on or marvel at, which is no fault of theirs. At the end of the day they got family and friends who will mourn them more than we would
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by RUGAgbuogidia1: 12:50pm On Jan 27, 2020
Sparkle777:

As much as some of us like ur jabs and yabs, this is actually the time to just be silent.
The male child is good so is the female ones. We all pray to have both and he really had the means to take care of all he could sire. Obviously, he loved his family. But he's gone now, the onus now lies on us. How and when would our own be? Simmer on that and reduce posting it all over.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 27, 2020
YoungLionken:
You need to see how people are hauling"RIP" on him,on every social media space. Whereas,alot them don't know him until now. That's how somebody on my WhatsApp status uploaded Bryant's pictures with heavy captions,that I was forced to ask if he knew him personally. grin

How many of us flooded our various online status/stories with photos of the CAN chairman of Adamawa state, who's gruesomely murdered by the boko boys?

Nigerians and hypocrisy grin grin
your stupidity is grade one
allow people to mourn who they want to
why una no dey like mind una business okpo
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by eazisky(m): 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I just don't see it.

in as much as love to be gentle, I must say you are mad for that comment, male child my ass, this stupid African notion of male child must stop
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by Lucky5000(m): 1:46pm On Jan 27, 2020
Rest in peace legend
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by Nmezor(f): 1:50pm On Jan 27, 2020
May all their souls rest on Amen
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by Skmoda360(m): 1:54pm On Jan 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
people all over Nigeria are mourning this guy; on facebook, Whatsapp, instagram, gmail, play store, you name it. oh, what a terrible loss to our great nation.

these set of international mourners are usually quick to show themselves whenever things like this happen. they even grieve more than the relatives of the dead celebrity. and each day in our own backyards, children are killed. people are abducted. Christians are executed in the north, and many other things go wrong and nobody puts in emphasis like they do whenever it happens to big names.

they're always in #prayforfrance, #prayforuk, #wildfire, and #prayforkobe mode, including those who never knew the people involved in the tragedy. but because it's trending, they'd want to follow. while our own businesses are hardly talked about like that. you never see them praying for unimaid, or southern Kaduna.
we have a people with the worst social views in this country and it's so messed up to live like that.
You damn right on this one....

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by skyfather09(m): 2:27pm On Jan 27, 2020
everything for this life na vanity... don't take life too seriously tho.
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by dapsoneh: 3:07pm On Jan 27, 2020
At 41, he already has all these grown ups
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2020
We are but shadow and dust
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by Legendguru: 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2020
Rip

Live now life is short
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by AkupeMBANO(f): 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2020
Sparkle777:

As much as some of us like ur jabs and yabs, this is actually the time to just be silent.
The male child is good so is the female ones. We all pray to have both and he really had the means to take care of all he could sire. Obviously, he loved his family. But he's gone now, the onus now lies on us. How and when would our own be? Simmer on that and reduce posting it all over.
I love you!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by zang: 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
[s][/s]

Gibberish!

9 lives was lost in the tragedy but
The media chooses to glorify a rapist but yet hear nothing about the rest of the people who died..this world is very sick when they choose to overlook what Kobe did in 03 to that woman and paid her off to silence her and paid his wife with a 3 million dollar rock to not leave him also then changed his number.. yes he changes his number after he raped a woman.. and the lakers retired and hung up both jerseys..a reminder of Kobe’s dark secret forever in that stadium

#Mambaout
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by zang: 6:40pm On Jan 27, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
[s][/s]

Gibberish!

9 lives was lost in the tragedy but
The media chooses to glorify a rapist but yet hear nothing about the rest of the people who died..this world is very sick when they choose to overlook what Kobe did in 03 to that woman and paid her off to silence her and paid his wife with a 3 million dollar rock to not leave him also then changed his number.. yes he changes his number after he raped a woman.. and the lakers retired and hung up both jerseys..a reminder of Kobe’s dark secret forever in that stadium

#Mambaout
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by zang: 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2020
eazisky:

in as much as love to be gentle, I must say you are mad for that comment, male child my ass, this stupid African notion of male child must stop

The guy was a legend
Posterity will remember him as a rapist no matter what

Good name is better than gold
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by Daumandu: 7:50pm On Jan 27, 2020
voltron14:

Many of us have been touched in numerous ways by this artist whose canvas was a basketball court.

We admired his tenacity, athleticism and swag and even his family.

We've aspired to be like him even in different spheres of life.

We can mourn him as we please just as we cheered him when he was alive.
That's not true most of them don't even know him
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by voltron14: 7:55pm On Jan 27, 2020
Daumandu:

That's not true most of them don't even know him

And you know this how?
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by YoungLionken(m): 8:54pm On Jan 27, 2020
back2sender:

syncophants naa full nigeria, they cry more than the bereaved.
you just see how they come online to defend people who looted our nations resources as if this corrupt thieves share part of the money with them!

Exactly!
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by Imnaknus: 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2020
MJBOLT:
most of them typing RIP have never watched a basketball game in their lives

And this is the guy's point. The hypocrisy is sickening.
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by Reffone: 10:35pm On Jan 27, 2020
Unknown to u that u are frustrated as your bànk account
Enemyofpeace:
money sent. Check and acknowledge like an hungry man
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by Enemyofpeace: 12:35am On Jan 28, 2020
Reffone:
Unknown to u that u are frustrated as your bànk account
E pain am grin grin

Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by Jhamzy(m): 1:46am On Jan 28, 2020
Hahaha hahaha.... Guy abeg no let me choke with laughter abeg. Same question I also asked some. Hypocrisy at its peak. May their soul rest in peace anyways.
YoungLionken:
You need to see how people are hauling"RIP" on him,on every social media space. Whereas,alot them don't know him until now. That's how somebody on my WhatsApp status uploaded Bryant's pictures with heavy captions,that I was forced to ask if he knew him personally. grin

How many of us flooded our various online status/stories with photos of the CAN chairman of Adamawa state, who's gruesomely murdered by the boko boys?
Nigerians and hypocrisy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by YoungLionken(m): 7:19am On Jan 28, 2020
Jhamzy:
Hahaha hahaha.... Guy abeg no let me choke with laughter abeg. Same question I also asked some. Hypocrisy at its peak. May their soul rest in peace anyways.

Lolzzz...
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by Reffone: 10:16am On Jan 28, 2020
Niqqa u jobless
Enemyofpeace:
E pain am grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by Nature8(m): 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
hotmediatv:
The world, especially the NBA has been thrown into a state of mourning following the sudden death of NBA legend, Kobe Bryant who was killed in a fiery helicopter crash in California today that also claimed four other lives, including his 13 year old daughter.

According to multiple media reports, the 41-year-old was on board with at least three other people when the private helicopter went down for an unknown reason.

Emergency responders got to the scene as quickly as possible but no one survived the crash, police said.

He is survived by his wife and 3 children: Natalia and Bianca and newborn Capri, who was born in June 2019. Kobe is considered one of the greatest basketball players of all time and played for 20 years with the Los Angeles Lakers.

He was a 5-time NBA champion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieUiQkgwVdY

cry
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by Nature8(m): 9:04pm On Jan 28, 2020
voltron14:

Many of us have been touched in numerous ways by this artist whose canvas was a basketball court.

We admired his tenacity, athleticism and swag and even his family.

We've aspired to be like him even in different spheres of life.

We can mourn him as we please just as we cheered him when he was alive.
Re: Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. by Nature8(m): 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
people all over Nigeria are mourning this guy; on facebook, Whatsapp, instagram, gmail, play store, you name it. oh, what a terrible loss to our great nation.

these set of international mourners are usually quick to show themselves whenever things like this happen. they even grieve more than the relatives of the dead celebrity. and each day in our own backyards, children are killed. people are abducted. Christians are executed in the north, and many other things go wrong and nobody puts in emphasis like they do whenever it happens to big names.

they're always in #prayforfrance, #prayforuk, #wildfire, and #prayforkobe mode, including those who never knew the people involved in the tragedy. but because it's trending, they'd want to follow. while our own businesses are hardly talked about like that. you never see them praying for unimaid, or southern Kaduna.
we have a people with the worst social views in this country and it's so messed up to live like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Footballers Whose Greed And Lifestyle Ruined Their Career / Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet / Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.