Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,103 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Cheating & Adultery Is Not An Option If Ur A Born Again Nigerian Christian Male - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating & Adultery Is Not An Option If Ur A Born Again Nigerian Christian Male (313 Views)

“I Don’t Think I Need To Do DNA Again” – Nigerian Man Shares What He Observed / I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce / Adultery Is Everywhere Marriage Is Just Formality Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating & Adultery Is Not An Option If Ur A Born Again Nigerian Christian Male by tpiar: 1:06am On Jan 27, 2020
If that is going to infuriate anybody, then go right ahead and issue furious threats.
Re: Cheating & Adultery Is Not An Option If Ur A Born Again Nigerian Christian Male by Ladylite: 1:09am On Jan 27, 2020
No one has your time. Sunday has passed.

Even the pastor who taught you that may have done it after he got born again but obtained mercy and repented.

Don't scare people with sin, judgments etc, it will never make anyone love God.

No one can enter heaven with fear.

Preach the gospel truth with strong love
Re: Cheating & Adultery Is Not An Option If Ur A Born Again Nigerian Christian Male by ahnie: 6:16am On Jan 27, 2020
Tpia.... you honestly needs serious help.....
Just gats tell you the truth!

1 Like

Re: Cheating & Adultery Is Not An Option If Ur A Born Again Nigerian Christian Male by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2020
Are you a girl?
I want to bang u

1 Like

Re: Cheating & Adultery Is Not An Option If Ur A Born Again Nigerian Christian Male by bukatyne(f): 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2020
Wrong

Adultery is not an option if you are a born again male.

Adultery is a myraid of options open to you if you are a 'Nigerian' born again male.

And in the 'Nigerian' Bible, a wife must forgive a cheating husband.

Note that this forgiveness is NOT taught both ways. In fact, the 'Nigerian' Bible does not have the golden rule of do unto others as you want them to do unto you' and 'love your neighbor as yourself' or 'love your wife as your body and lovingly care for her'. Remember we are dealing with the 'Nigerian' bible here.

Goodluck to wives married to Nigerian Born Again husbands. grin

3 Likes

Re: Cheating & Adultery Is Not An Option If Ur A Born Again Nigerian Christian Male by eazzzy1(m): 2:19am On Jan 28, 2020
Cheating shouldn’t be an option to anybody who has signed up for a monogamy relationship.

I know lot of women who do not mind their husband cheating because the husbands made it clear from the start that he can’t be monogamous.

I don’t think there are humans in this dispensation (dating/married from 2010 to present) who doesn’t cheat or would not cheat if the opportunity arises.

(1) (Reply)

What Children Of Today Dont Know / Jesus Is Knocking / How To Know Your Girl Has Lost Interest In The Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.