Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Why Do I Feel Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Feel Like This? (470 Views)

No Sex Or Masturbation 23rd Day, I Feel Like Exploding / Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin / I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Feel Like This? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 27, 2020
I lost interest in anything relationship, all what I want is probably friends with benefit.. I don't intend to start calling n chatting day n night, spending my savings on you... I just want it brief, Sex.... Having tried out few, and d last one still kept me hanging, then I stopped communicating like b4. I stil like her sha but can't bring myself down to mumu Cox she told mi she has many guys dt wants to date her. And I am nt ready to turn up mumu Cox of one babe that has several options oooo

Like they say, since u ain't married to a lady, u don't av right to tell her who to fvck... Meaning u will be investing in her, another guy too will be doing the same thing and she will be jumping from one dick to another all in the name of no assurance for marriage and trying her luck..

Where guyman get only one babe, babe get like 6 dicks dt she is hopping on... Me tire ooo
Yet I don't fancy the idea of inmessage or Olosho joint. I don't think I want this for myself ooo..

Cc: My big bros Aro1 seangy4konji Josephmumu03 luminouz logobenz peter0906
Mjbolt capslocked offpoint stupidity, Pls advise ur little brother.

Wetin fit dey shele, ain't there ladies too with such feelings Abi na milk n dry ladies full this naija ooo. I know that decent ladies plenty but am I even decent enough to get a decent lady?

Una little brother just tire

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Feel Like This? by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 27, 2020
JUST.MAKE.MONEY. Ned nwoko is a living testimony. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Feel Like This? by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 27, 2020
Bro, if you feel this way, I want to specially congratulate you. I’m not saying relationship isn’t good for you. But if you know you are still hustling, just flow with this feeling and focus more on yourself and your career. See what happens to you in two to three years time. I love the fact you don’t fancy ashawo joints and call girls.

If you know you are a sex freak, continue the friends with a benefit thing but ONLY with ONE girl. Don’t let it exceed one.

Friends with benefits to Nigerian girls is the more avenue to milk you but the fact you are getting the sex will settle your mind and make you spend a lot on her unknowingly because you know the only thing you getting is sex and you don’t want it to stop. When you foolishly keep two girls for a sex with benefits thingy. It will eventually consume you. More money, your time, you can even end up loving one of the girls.

So keep a low profile. I have been into numerous relationships. You’ll never know what having and keeping numerous relationships do to you until you go back to being 8 to 17 years old when all you wanted was to pass jamb and get into the university to get a degree and attain greater heights. Bless you bro.
Re: Why Do I Feel Like This? by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 27, 2020
I forgot to add this. Stop looking for love. You’ll never find it. Love will find you when you least expect it. It will take you by surprise.
Re: Why Do I Feel Like This? by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 27, 2020
stupidity:
Bro, if you feel this way, I want to specially congratulate you. I’m not saying relationship isn’t good for you. But if you know you are still hustling, just flow with this feeling and focus more on yourself and your career. See what happens to you in two to three years time. I love the fact you don’t fancy ashawo joints and call girls.

If you know you are a sex freak, continue the friends with a benefit thing but ONLY with ONE girl. Don’t let it exceed one.

Friends with benefits to Nigerian girls is the more avenue to milk you but the fact you are getting the sex will settle your mind and make you spend a lot on her unknowingly because you know the only thing you getting is sex and you don’t want it to stop. When you foolishly keep two girls for a sex with benefits thingy. It will eventually consume you. More money, your time, you can even end up loving one of the girls.

So keep a low profile. I have been into numerous relationships. You’ll never know what having and keeping numerous relationships do to you until you go back to being 8 to 17 years old when all you wanted was to pass jamb and get into the university to get a degree and attain greater heights. Bless you bro.

Thank u Bro.....
Re: Why Do I Feel Like This? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 27, 2020
Mymynd4u:
I lost interest in anything relationship, all what I want is probably friends with benefit.. I don't intend to start calling n chatting day n night, spending my savings on you... I just want it brief, Sex.... Having tried out few, and d last one still kept me hanging, then I stopped communicating like b4. I stil like her sha but can't bring myself down to mumu Cox she told mi she has many guys dt wants to date her. And I am nt ready to turn up mumu Cox of one babe that has several options oooo

Like they say, since u ain't married to a lady, u don't av right to tell her who to fvck... Meaning u will be investing in her, another guy too will be doing the same thing and she will be jumping from one dick to another all in the name of no assurance for marriage and trying her luck..

Where guyman get only one babe, babe get like 6 dicks dt she is hopping on... Me tire ooo
Yet I don't fancy the idea of inmessage or Olosho joint. I don't think I want this for myself ooo..

Cc: My big bros Aro1 seangy4konji Josephmumu03 luminouz logobenz peter0906
Mjbolt capslocked offpoint stupidity, Pls advise ur little brother.

Wetin fit dey shele, ain't there ladies too with such feelings Abi na milk n dry ladies full this naija ooo. I know that decent ladies plenty but am I even decent enough to get a decent lady?

Una little brother just tire
morning bro!

At this point,since you already decide what you want,you gat to be blunt and real with ladies.

Right from your convo with them,let her know your intentions,if she accept,fine.. If not,try another gurl.. Peace!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Was Surprised It Happen To Me When I Joined / Thanks. / What Would Be Ur Answer To Ur New Partner: Why & Who Ended Ur Last Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.