Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Samsung Galaxy S20 / S20 Plus / S20 Ultra | First Look Hands On Comparison - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S20 / S20 Plus / S20 Ultra | First Look Hands On Comparison (863 Views)

Samsung Galaxy Note 22 Ultra | First Look, Leaks, Review, Release Date / Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra First Impression - Is It Worth It? / Huawei P30 Pro, P30 And P30 Lite Hands On Comparison Review + Price(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S20 / S20 Plus / S20 Ultra | First Look Hands On Comparison by masteralex(m): 8:32am On Jan 27, 2020
Samsung Galaxy S20 series is expected to a presentation at the forthcoming Galaxy Unpacked event in San Francisco, California. But just days in advance of the formal announcement, the rumour mill has churned out some fresh details about the next-generation flagships prepared by the South Korean company. One of the newest developments -- and conceivably the most consistent one -- is the free bundling of the Samsung Galaxy Buds+ for consumers[b] pre-ordering[/b][/i] the Galaxy S20+[i] or Galaxy S20 Ultra[i][/i]. Some fresh renders and dummy of the Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+, and Galaxy S20 Ultra have also surfaced on the network suggesting the design of the new Samsung GalaxyS20 phones.
If You Know more about Galaxy S20 then visit us https://galaxynote2020.com/

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Dark Mode Available For IOS And Android / Huawei’s Order With Mediatek Increases By Over 300% / Infinix Smartphone And Infinix Tv Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.