Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,336 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Deleted - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Deleted (6261 Views)

Deleted / Best Way To Recover Deleted Contact Number / How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp Messenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by Tesclaros(m): 10:15am On Jan 27, 2020
Done and dusted

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Victoronah1: 10:18am On Jan 27, 2020
This op is just tarnishing someone's image for nothing. Mtcheww kids everywhere.
Re: Deleted by wizzy89(m): 10:25am On Jan 27, 2020
Cc McMayor

Ur attention is needed here sir. Please clarify & sort this out. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Deleted by pelumzy007(m): 10:28am On Jan 27, 2020
Mc mayor Abi Mayowa........Please do the needful and contact the guy you duped. Your account would be freezed if you don't stop this despicable act

4 Likes

Re: Deleted by wizzy89(m): 10:31am On Jan 27, 2020
Tesclaros:
This is really a bad business and I’ve regretted so far. I contacted MCmayor for a fairly used ps4 with all wires and 10 installed games icluding gta V, pes 2020 and fifa 2020. He told me his price and i paid both for waybill too. I never hesitated to pay or argue with him.
Now when he sent the console, i realised he never sent any wire except the hdmi he sent which i threw it away for long cos it was fucking dead. And he only installed 8 games which only 3 (pes, fifa and GOW) were good and the rest were useless

Now the worst is that the console isn’t working as i havee not been able to play any game till date.. i complained to him and he said it is blue light of death that he will replace it for me. He advised me to use ups to check if really that is the problem.. i went ahead and bought a new bluegate 1kva for N26k

Tested it and the problem was still there. Now i told him to send the new ps4 to me.. because the one i bought is for my elder bro. I already told my elder bro that the ps4 is with me and we planned traveling with it this Thursday. So he will be very mad if he comes back and not see the console in the house. I simply explained every to mcmayor that he should send the console to GIG and make them put it on HOLD till they confirm the one I’m returning then they will release it to me. He said he can’t do it that it is not in their policy. But it was in their policy to send me a bad console. I’ve leave everything to God. And i also thanked him for scamming me. He should enjoy the money

So sorry about your ordeal but pls let's hear from McMayor bcus am sure there's a mix-up somewhere & trust it would be sorted out in no time because I hv had countless of deals with the accused to the point I hv sent money to him many times without even seeing him in person.

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by Bobby2020: 10:32am On Jan 27, 2020
McMayor isn't a scammer sir, I've done countless businesses with him (both buying and selling) and there have been no hitches till date sir. There are a lot of people who can vouch for him my daddy. You guys can sort this out.
I'm sorry for what's happening at the moment

Kreamie
Wildchild1
Bobo65
Pradit
Idboyostic
Khalazi
Toceenay

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Bobby2020: 10:35am On Jan 27, 2020
wizzy89:

So sorry about your ordeal but pls let's hear from McMayor bcus am sure there's a mix-up somewhere & trust it would be sorted out in no time because I hv had countless of deals with the accused to the point I hv sent money to him many times without even seeing him in person.
I have met him in person. Very legit. There must be a mix-up somewhere, it'll get sorted out in no time

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Kreamie(m): 10:38am On Jan 27, 2020
We need to hear Mcmayors side of the story..

But branding him a scammer? I think you just made matters a lot worse.

He's not a scammer btw. A lot of us can vouch for him.
Re: Deleted by Owodiran1(m): 10:42am On Jan 27, 2020
Op. Mcmayor is not a scammer. Because you guys have not been able to reach a meritable solution doesn't mean you should coin him a scammer. I advise both sides to solve the issue at hand. BUT MCMAYOR AIN'T A SCAMMER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deleted by ammyluv2002(f): 10:46am On Jan 27, 2020
I can feel your pain, but labelling him a scammer isn't fair. He is not a scammer and a lot of people can vouch for his integrity. You guys can come to a compromise on this.
Re: Deleted by Tesclaros(m): 10:48am On Jan 27, 2020
Owodiran1:
Op. Mcmayor is not a scammer. Because you guys have not been able to reach a meritable solution doesn't mean you should coin him a scammer. I advise both sides to solve the issue at hand. BUT MCMAYOR AIN'T A SCAMMER
please stop saying what you don’t know. He spent 2 days after he returned from his trip to test a ps4 he was suppose to send to me. And immediately i opened the carton to use the console. The blue light of death occured lol.. and it doesn’t look fishy to you? Please stop it! I told him to send a replacement and that’s where we’re having issues now. He wants me to send the old one to him before he sends the new one. I told him as someone that will understand that it will be a big problem with my bro if he doesn’t see the console when he’s home. Cos he’s leaving by this Thursday. That mayor should simply send it to GIG and put it on hold.. then once GIG confirms the one I’m returning, they will release the one he sent .. very simple

And he said it is not in their policy.. but it was in their policy to send me a bad console with no wires or complete games i paid for abi?

Do you even know what he put me through? Making me to borrow money to buy UPS and it ended up not still working

4 Likes

Re: Deleted by wizzy89(m): 10:52am On Jan 27, 2020
Tesclaros:
please stop saying what you don’t know. He spent 2 days after he returned from his trip to test a ps4 he was suppose to send to me. And immediately i opened the carton to use the console. The blue light of death occured lol.. and it doesn’t look fishy to you? Please stop it! I told him to send a replacement and that’s where we’re having issues now. He wants me to send the old one to him before he sends the new one. I told him as someone that will understand that it will be a big problem with my bro if he doesn’t see the console when he’s home. Cos he’s leaving by this Thursday. That mayor should simply send it to GIG and put it on hold.. then once GIG confirms the one I’m returning, they will release the one he sent .. very simple

And he said it is not in their policy.. but it was in their policy to send me a bad console with no wires or complete games i paid for abi?

Do you even know what he put me through? Making me to borrow money to buy UPS and it ended up not still working

Is it that u don't trust him to send a replacement or refund after u have sent back the defective one?

1 Like

Re: Deleted by bobo65(m): 10:54am On Jan 27, 2020
Tesclaros:
This is really a bad business and I’ve regretted so far. I contacted MCmayor for a fairly used ps4 with all wires and 10 installed games icluding gta V, pes 2020 and fifa 2020. He told me his price and i paid both for waybill too. I never hesitated to pay or argue with him.
Now when he sent the console, i realised he never sent any wire except the hdmi he sent which i threw it away for long cos it was fucking dead. And he only installed 8 games which only 3 (pes, fifa and GOW) were good and the rest were useless

Now the worst is that the console isn’t working as i havee not been able to play any game till date.. i complained to him and he said it is blue light of death that he will replace it for me. He advised me to use ups to check if really that is the problem.. i went ahead and bought a new bluegate 1kva for N26k

Tested it and the problem was still there. Now i told him to send the new ps4 to me.. because the one i bought is for my elder bro. I already told my elder bro that the ps4 is with me and we planned traveling with it this Thursday. So he will be very mad if he comes back and not see the console in the house. I simply explained every to mcmayor that he should send the console to GIG and make them put it on HOLD till they confirm the one I’m returning then they will release it to me. He said he can’t do it that it is not in their policy. But it was in their policy to send me a bad console. I’ve leave everything to God. And i also thanked him for scamming me. He should enjoy the money

SCAMMER!

I know you are vexed but I think calling him a scammer is a little bit too far, first rename the topic of the thread then remove his details and picture, then we will resolve this issue for you.

Macmayor is a popular person, Ill advise you to return the item to him first, then we will proceed from there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deleted by mixter(m): 10:56am On Jan 27, 2020
Mcmayor biko come. Done business with him and this scamming label get as e be. You guys should resolve the matter.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Tesclaros(m): 10:58am On Jan 27, 2020
bobo65:

I know you are vexed but I think calling him a scammer is a little bit too far, first rename the topic of the thread then remove his details and picture, then we will resolve this issue for you.

Macmayor is a popular person, Ill advise you to return the item to him first, then we will proceed from there.
you already made a mistake by quoting what i wrote that’s if you want me to remove my post. But then, i will never return the item except i see the replacement one at GIG. Simple.. i don lose pass 122k
But i will tarnish his name in such a way that he will leave to regret
Re: Deleted by Owodiran1(m): 10:58am On Jan 27, 2020
Tesclaros:

uncle please read very well. I don't know what happened. All i typed is that he's not a scammer. You guys should reach a solution lobatan. What i know is that he's not a scammer. What i don't know is the solution you are are tending to propose. He's not a scammer, you guys should find an optimal solution. WHat don't you understand let me type in local language
Re: Deleted by Tesclaros(m): 10:59am On Jan 27, 2020
wizzy89:

Is it that u don't trust him to send a replacement or refund after u have sent back the defective one?
he makes me look stupidd for not trusting me

But i was stupid to trust him and send him 122k

That’s what is vexing me

Even when i felt he will understand the problem I’m having with my bro because of his mistake

3 Likes

Re: Deleted by McMayor(m): 11:00am On Jan 27, 2020
Wow Wow Wow. I am shaking. Let me get myself together as this is my first time this would happen to me in over 12 years i have been doing business on NL. Alright i am McMayor. Yes you paid for a console and extra pad and games to be loaded on the console. Yes you paid for the Waybill which i installed the games and ensured everything works fine before been sent. Yes we put everything together which we gave to GIG and they delivered. Fast forward, customer called to complain about some wires not included i told him its was a mistake which i can pay for this wires (a total of #700naira) customer said i shouldnt worry. Then he made some other complaints and immediately i told customer to return this item so we can initiate a refund / replacement or we could wait for another 3 days since he said and i quote 'i think its a case of low voltage' and since there is a 7 DAYS RETURN POLICY on this item. He said he would get a UPS etc... On friday he said his still having this same issue and i advised that he return this item. Today(Monday) he contacted me if i have already sent another, i told him... Oga we have policy and the normal thing is for you to return this item then we can send another one to him. I understand he wants it to be done his way but this is a BUSINESS. You have 7 days return policy and you can either get a replacement / get a FULL REFUND. I have our chats which i can upload. Sir, I must say i am really disappointed but then i understand you are a customer and you need all respect. I beg you sir, I am not a scammer... You can google my telephone number which would link to my business TOP GAMERS MEDIA. This would be the first time in 7 years someone would tag me a scammer. I am shaking but then i understand. Please have it in mind.... I WILL REFUND YOU FULL / WE COULD INITIATE A REPLACEMENT!!! Same thing i have said to you over the phone. However you have to send the defective item with you FIRST. Ohh God, i am really disappointed. You need to MAN UP to understand you cant go to a store to get an item and upon getting home, this item comes defective, its normal to return this item before you get your money back / a replacement. This is what i am preaching to you.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deleted by sirdwhy: 11:02am On Jan 27, 2020
Tesclaros:

Not taking sides here but I think you are quick to label him a scammer.
You said 3 games were good and the rest useless. How did you know this if game didn’t work right from when you opened the box?

I think you should wait for McMayor to put up his side of the story and make us understand better.
I have done a number of deals with him and he is very legit.

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by McMayor(m): 11:02am On Jan 27, 2020
Thanks Owodiran. I wont disappoint you. I am shaking right now.

Owodiran1:
uncle please read very well. I don't know what happened. All i typed is that he's not a scammer. You guys should reach a solution lobatan. What i know is that he's not a scammer. What i don't know is the solution you are are tending to propose. He's not a scammer, you guys should find an optimal solution. WHat don't you understand let me type in local language
Re: Deleted by Tesclaros(m): 11:02am On Jan 27, 2020
McMayor:
Wow Wow Wow. I am shaking. Let me get myself together as this is my first time this would happen to me in over 12 years i have been doing business on NL. Alright i am McMayor. Yes you paid for a console and extra pad and games to be loaded on the console. Yes you paid for the Waybill which i installed the games and ensured everything works fine before been sent. Yes we put everything together which we gave to GIG and they delivered. Fast forward, customer called to complain about some wires not included i told him its was a mistake which i can pay for this wires (a total of #700naira) customer said i shouldnt worry. Then he made some other complaints and immediately i told customer to return this item so we can initiate a refund / replacement or we could wait for another 3 days since he said and i quote 'i think its a case of low voltage' and since there is a 7 DAYS RETURN POLICY on this item. He said he would get a UPS etc... On friday he said his still having this same issue and i advised that he return this item. Today(Monday) he contacted me if i have already sent another, i told him... Oga we have policy and the normal thing is for you to return this item then we can send another one to him. I understand he wants it to be done his way but this is a BUSINESS. You have 7 days return policy and you can either get a replacement / get a FULL REFUND. I have our chats which i can upload. Sir, I must say i am really disappointed but then i understand you are a customer and you need all respect. I beg you sir, I am not a scammer... You can google my telephone number which would link to my business TOP GAMERS MEDIA. This would be the first time in 7 years someone would tag me a scammer. I am shaking but then i understand. Please have it in mind.... I WILL REFUND YOU FULL / WE COULD INITIATE A REPLACEMENT!!! Same thing i have said to you over the phone. However you have to send the defective item with you FIRST. Ohh God, i am really disappointed. You need to MAN UP to understand you cant go to a store to get an item and upon getting home, this item comes defective, its normal to return this item before you get your money back / a replacement. This is what i am preaching to you.

Below is the screenshot you agreed that you will work on the new one and send it to me on monday. Now i asked today if you sent it and you came up with a new policy. You think 122k is a big money to me.. i can as well freeze your account but I won’t go into that.. i prefer spoiling your name. Next i will do is to pay instablog N65k and they publish you a scammer. Since it was in your policy to send me a bad console and not in your policy to replace and take your bad console

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by bobo65(m): 11:04am On Jan 27, 2020
Tesclaros:
you already made a mistake by quoting what i wrote that’s if you want me to remove my post. But then, i will never return the item except i see the replacement one at GIG. Simple.. i don lose pass 122k
But i will tarnish his name in such a way that he will leave to regret

So you expect a well known person on Nairaland with an office to send down two items to you that not many people know on Nairaland?

What will u gain in tarnishing his image?

If u return the item back, I can assure you that u will get either a replacement or your funds back.

Many dishonest sellers will not give you the option of returning, I'll advice u return it so it's the case can be resolved.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by pheranmie(m): 11:06am On Jan 27, 2020
Please be conscious of what you call people especially when they have worked so hard to build a name and you are here calling him out for a issue left unresolved.i haven't met this guy in person but I have done countless deals with him with no issues.and I want to believe him not wanting to send a new console to you without you returning that one is normal cause if I was in his shoes I will do the same.kindly reach out to him and sort it out and note please MCMAYOR IS NOT A SCAMMER.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by McMayor(m): 11:06am On Jan 27, 2020
Tell you what bro.... Go ahead and package the whole thing, take it to GIG. I will forward A FULL REFUND TO ANYBODY that cares to be an ESCROW. Once i pick up my items, they will refund you. You are trying to defame me. Infact i cant just say i am close to tears. You must think i am one useless business man, No i amnt!!! Your money hasnt been touched.

Tesclaros:
he makes me look stupidd for not trusting me

But i was stupid to trust him and send him 122k

That’s what is vexing me

Even when i felt he will understand the problem I’m having with my bro because of his mistake

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Victoronah1: 11:09am On Jan 27, 2020
Tesclaros:

Below is the screenshot you agreed that you will work on the new one and send it to me on monday. Now i asked today if you sent it and you came up with a new policy. You think 122k is a big money to me.. i can as well freeze your account but I won’t go into that.. i prefer spoiling your name. Next i will do is to pay instablog N65k and they publish you a scammer. Since it was in your policy to send me a bad console and not in your policy to replace and take your bad console
penny wise pan foolish. If you have the money to loose the ps4 why don't you send it to him and wait to get a replacement. Sending 65k to instablog is waste take that money and help the poor. Return the game and get a replacement. He has already accepted to refund or replace. I advice you to collect your money.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deleted by Tesclaros(m): 11:09am On Jan 27, 2020
bobo65:

So you expect a well known person on Nairaland with an office to send down two items to you that not many people know on Nairaland?

What will u gain in tarnishing his image?

If u return the item back, I can assure you that u will get either a replacement or your funds back.

Many dishonest sellers will not give you the option of returning, I'll advice u return it so it's the case can be resolved.

Bro i can show you a screenshot of where he said that the ps4 i have with me is as good as nothing. So what will he lose if he sends me a replacement? And apart from that, i never said he should get it delivered to me

I even advised him to use GIG as an escrow

Meaning once the item arrives in my city.. i will go to GIG and tell them to send the one i have to him

They will confirm it and then release the one he sent to me

What’s a big deal there?

Have i met him before? Does having an old account here means one is legit?

Mind you i also have a 2013 account here

So he either complies or get his image tarnished

Next is to pay blogs to advertise him

1 Like

Re: Deleted by bbmike(m): 11:10am On Jan 27, 2020
Mcmayor is the most legit person I know. I have dealt and transacted with him several times. I can send him money for items without even seeing the item.

Just because u can type anonymously doesn't mean you should just come up and type trash.

You should have called him out without using such a degrading language.

Terrible

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Tesclaros(m): 11:11am On Jan 27, 2020
Victoronah1:
penny wise pan foolish. If you have the money to loose the ps4 why don't you send it to him and wait to get a replacement. Sending 65k to instablog is waste take that money and help the poor. Return the game and get a replacement. He has already accepted to refund or replace. I advice you to collect your money.
not your money bro. I still stand on my word.. if he doesn’t comply, i will pay bloggers to disgrace him

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Tesclaros(m): 11:12am On Jan 27, 2020
bbmike:
Mcmayor is the most legit person I know. I have dealt and transacted with him several times. I can send him money for items without even seeing the item.

Just because u can type anonymously doesn't mean you should just come up and type trash.

You should have called him out without using such a degrading language.

Terrible

has he sent you a faulty item before?

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Victoronah1: 11:12am On Jan 27, 2020
Tesclaros:
not your money bro. I still stand on my word.. if he doesn’t comply, i will pay bloggers to disgrace him
he can sue you to court young man. Stop thinking nonsense.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deleted by Tesclaros(m): 11:14am On Jan 27, 2020
McMayor:
Tell you what bro.... Go ahead and package the whole thing, take it to GIG. I will forward A FULL REFUND TO ANYBODY that cares to be an ESCROW. Once i pick up my items, they will refund you. You are trying to defame me. Infact i cant just say i am close to tears. You must think i am one useless business man, No i amnt!!! Your money hasnt been touched.

if you tell me to package your item to GIG, then you have to pay me while I’m there after you confirm that your item is with them

I can’t wait till you pick it up before i get my money.

After all, you said that the ps4 i have with me is useless

So I’m wondering why you caring so much for it

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Tesclaros(m): 11:14am On Jan 27, 2020
Victoronah1:
he can sue you to court young man. Stop thinking nonsense.
okay I’ll wait for him to sue me

Thank you..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Neatly Used Blackberry Javelin For Sale (pictures) / Reliable And Affordable Internet Data Plan. 1gb =#550, 5GB =#2500 / Used unlock cloned Iphone 5s For Sale 25k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.