Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Deleted - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Deleted (6318 Views)

Deleted / Best Way To Recover Deleted Contact Number / How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp Messenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deleted by Victoronah1: 11:15am On Jan 27, 2020
Tesclaros:
if you tell me to package your item to GIG, then you have to pay me while I’m there after you confirm that your item is with them

I can’t wait till you pick it up before i get my money.

After all, you said that the ps4 i have with me is useless

So I’m wondering why you caring so much for it
lol. You can coup up any lies with anybody to claim your item is there. People said he even has a shop. You can carry 65k with police go to his shop and arrest him. You're just making all these sound like a child game.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Owodiran1(m): 11:17am On Jan 27, 2020
Tesclaros:

Below is the screenshot you agreed that you will work on the new one and send it to me on monday. Now i asked today if you sent it and you came up with a new policy. You think 122k is a big money to me.. i can as well freeze your account but I won’t go into that.. i prefer spoiling your name. Next i will do is to pay instablog N65k and they publish you a scammer. Since it was in your policy to send me a bad console and not in your policy to replace and take your bad console
you want to pay instablog 65k just to label someone scammer and you think instablog will just collect money and go ahead. I know you are going to abuse me BUT I MUST ASK. HOW OLD ARE YOU. COS I AM SHOCKED AT YOUR LEVEL OF REASONING. REPUTABLE PEOPLE are here telling you he's not a scammer you sha want to prove you have money. If your brother will end up getting angry at you for not meeting the ps4 at home. That's not the end of the world. Explain what happened to him that you are expecting a replacement or a refund (whatever you agree on)..... Trust me once you send the item back. You will get a replacement or a refund. @mcmayor I will advise you refund this guy when you get the the item he complained about. Just refund him. All this dramatic customers ain't worth arguing with.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by uboma(m): 11:18am On Jan 27, 2020
Victoronah1:
lol. You can coup up any lies with anybody to claim your item is there. People said he even has a shop. You can carry 65k with police go to his shop and arrest him. You're just making all these sound like a child game.

Why are you crying more than the accused?

I see this as a problem with communication which I will blame the seller here.

3 Likes

Re: Deleted by bobo65(m): 11:19am On Jan 27, 2020
Cc dragnet
Please can you come and look into this matter
Cos I can see op is only a trouble maker

If it was slot or other big stores, will u tell them to ship a replacement when u have sent the defective item.

Dragnet can you come into this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by wizzy89(m): 11:20am On Jan 27, 2020
Tesclaros:

Below is the screenshot you agreed that you will work on the new one and send it to me on monday. Now i asked today if you sent it and you came up with a new policy. You think 122k is a big money to me.. i can as well freeze your account but I won’t go into that.. i prefer spoiling your name. Next i will do is to pay instablog N65k and they publish you a scammer. Since it was in your policy to send me a bad console and not in your policy to replace and take your bad console

With this, I can see you have a big problem with success/successful ppl. U better pray for forgiveness from God cus success won't locate you with this mentality.

Every company runs on this policy of returns before getting a replacement or refund, that's the NORMS. I recently got a smartwatch from Jumia & it came written in Chinese even down to the manual so I had to request returns the same hour I got it. It took approximately 1 week for the whole refund process to be completed. So I ask if u were in my shoes, will you come here & paste Jumia's pictures & details here then label them scammers?? I know you won't but because this is Nairaland, u feel comfortable running down a successful business. Pls send back the defective Ps4, let him test-run it to validate your claims then u can get your replacement/refund because I know McMayor won't intentionally send u a defective unit when he will still bear the waybill loss of resending a good one to u.

To cut long talk short, try & control ur anger next time. U can seek advice & counselling from friends/family before taking some actions you can't take back. Regards

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Tesclaros(m): 11:22am On Jan 27, 2020
Victoronah1:
you must really think I’m a kid

But i was legit enough to send him 126k with him without even pricing him.

And he said the ps4 he gave me is useless

So why won’t i send it back?

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by McMayor(m): 11:22am On Jan 27, 2020
Infact i regret the day this man sent me a message he wanted to buy an item from me. Infact i rebuke such day. I have never touched his money. I dont usually spend customers money until the RETURN POLICY THING EXPIRES. Baba you have known me for how many years. Infact food day my front i cant eat. I have never been put to shame as such in my life.

Owodiran1:
you want to pay instablog 65k just to label someone scammer and you think instablog will just collect money and go ahead. I know you are going to abuse me BUT I MUST ASK. HOW OLD ARE YOU. COS I AM SHOCKED AT YOUR LEVEL OF REASONING. REPUTABLE PEOPLE are here telling you he's not a scammer you sha want to prove you have money. If your brother will end up getting angry at you for not meeting the ps4 at home. That's not the end of the world. Explain what happened to him that you are expecting a replacement or a refund (whatever you agree on)..... Trust me once you send the item back. You will get a replacement or a refund. @mcmayor I will advise you refund this guy when you get the the item he complained about. Just refund him. All this dramatic customers ain't worth arguing with.

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by McMayor(m): 11:23am On Jan 27, 2020
Yes sir please BLAME ME. But i need you to advise me on my fault and how to get better.

uboma:

Why are you crying more than the accused?

I see this as a problem with communication which I will blame the seller here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Tesclaros(m): 11:23am On Jan 27, 2020
Owodiran1:
your talk doesn’t hold any water sir. Maybe by tomorrow when you see him on blogs.. you’ll come to know how serious i am here

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by Tesclaros(m): 11:24am On Jan 27, 2020
bobo65:
Cc dragnet
Please can you come and look into this matter
Cos I can see op is only a trouble maker

If it was slot or other big stores, will u tell them to ship a replacement when u have sent the defective item.

Dragnet can you come into this
thank God you mentioned big stores. He’s an individual so i have alevery right to ask him to send it to me

3 Likes

Re: Deleted by Owodiran1(m): 11:26am On Jan 27, 2020
McMayor:
Infact i regret the day this man sent me a message he wanted to buy an item from me. Infact i rebuke such day. I have never touched his money. I dont usually spend customers money until the RETURN POLICY THING EXPIRES. Baba you have known me for how many years. Infact food day my front i cant eat. I have never been put to shame as such in my life.

once he returns the item and you confirm everything is intact the way you sent it. (to be sure he hasn't tampered with anything) aside what he complains. I will advise you refund him and carry himself go. He ain't worth your stress

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Owodiran1(m): 11:28am On Jan 27, 2020
Tesclaros:
your talk doesn’t hold any water sir. Maybe by tomorrow when you see him on blogs.. you’ll come to know how serious i am here
when you are doing that don't forget to tell instablog that you have failed to return the ps4. Chaiii 60k is about to be wasted. Sha spend wisely
Re: Deleted by McMayor(m): 11:29am On Jan 27, 2020
Diran, this is what i have been advocating since he reached out to me. I have been selling for 5 years on Jumia, till date my store has 100% rating.

Its not a case of i cant collect it anymore.
Its not a case of me collecting money without delivering.
Its a case of send this item back AND I WILL REFUND YOU. BOBO / Kreamie... I can send the REFUND to them right now.
Its a case of item is not working as ecpected. He wants a replacement which i am ready to do but he wants to have 2 items at once.

Owodiran1:
once he returns the item and you confirm everything is intact the way you sent it. (to be sure he hasn't tampered with anything) aside what he complains. I will advise you refund him and carry himself go. He ain't worth your stress

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Tesclaros(m): 11:30am On Jan 27, 2020
McMayor:

when you see your images on bigger blogs tomorrow you’ll be able to eat. You have caused me pains since from the day i got that console from you. Running around looking for solution

Borrowin money to buy ups

Yet still, you find it hard to understand with me and send me a replacement first

Even when i said you should use GIG as an escrow

it is now that you came up with your policy.

If there was policy in your business

You would’ve made it official

First mistake you made

Check out other people’s business

And if my post here gets deleted

The mods will even do you more harm

Very simple for peace to reign

Either send me a new console or pay me and i send your stuff back

After all, na me first pay you

If you have anyone in my city

I can go meet him or her now and return your stuff to her/him

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by Tesclaros(m): 11:31am On Jan 27, 2020
McMayor:
Diran, this is what i have been advocating since he reach-out to me. I have been selling for 5 years on Jumia, till date my store has 100% rating.

like what do you want to confirm again when you already said that the ps4 is useless and cant be used?

This is crazy!

3 Likes

Re: Deleted by Tesclaros(m): 11:32am On Jan 27, 2020
Owodiran1:
when you are doing that don't forget to tell instablog that you have failed to return the ps4. Chaiii 60k is about to be wasted. Sha spend wisely
it is 65-80k sha

Even if its 200k i will do it and to other blogs

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Owodiran1(m): 11:36am On Jan 27, 2020
McMayor:
Diran, this is what i have been advocating since he reached out to me. I have been selling for 5 years on Jumia, till date my store has 100% rating.

Its not a case of i cant collect it anymore.
Its not a case of me collecting money without delivering.
Its a case of send this item back AND I WILL REFUND YOU. BOBO / Kreamie... I can send the REFUND to them right now.
Its a case of item is not working as ecpected. He wants a replacement which i am ready to do but he wants to have 2 items at once.

i just weak for the guy.
Re: Deleted by Owodiran1(m): 11:39am On Jan 27, 2020
Tesclaros:
it is 65-80k sha

Even if its 200k i will do it and to other blogs
ogah it's your money. Wetin concain me. @mcmayor @tesclaros. Another solution is escrow. Both of you should look for the same person you trust. Send the money to him to be withhold. Once you receive the item and confirmed it has not been tampered with. Then you can give the guy you both trusted a go ahead to release the money to him

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Victoronah1: 11:40am On Jan 27, 2020
Mtcheww. Unfollows thread.

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by Tesclaros(m): 11:43am On Jan 27, 2020
Owodiran1:
ogah it's your money. Wetin concain me. @mcmayor @tesclaros. Another solution is escrow. Both of you should look for the same person you trust. Send the money to him to be withhold. Once you receive the item and confirmed it has not been tampered with. Then you can give the guy you both trusted a go ahead to release the money to him
bro i trust Mcmayor

The problem is not about me not trusting him

I trust him

But i want him to also trust me too

Imagine sending 126k to someone you haven’t met before

But same person cannot even replace his faulty product by sending me a replacement first because he has policy lol

Very funny

And he was the same person that said that the ps4 he gave me is useless and can’t be good

So what will he have to lose by me a replacement first?

Infact, Mcmayor, i will pay for the waybill

I will delete all my post here if he complies

Gig is our escrow

Once you send the replacement and send me a tracking no, i will send yours same day

Deal?

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by psalmz(m): 11:44am On Jan 27, 2020
I have being selling on Nairaland for the past 8 years,if u have an issue with a seller,it’s either you return it and get a replacement or u get a refund only if the item in question is not available,he claims to send you and item in good condition and he is expecting you to return it,for him to verify it’s his item,let me bust your bubbles,I once had a similar issue,my client complained heaven and earth and requested a refund which I did when he returned the item to the company I sent it with,only for me to get the similar item but it was not mine,he cheated me,so don’t blame him for telling u to send the item back,he needs to verify what your complain is all about

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Pradit: 11:46am On Jan 27, 2020
@ op
Before you tag someone a scammer
1.) did he agree to do a refund yes or no?
2.) if you buy from amazon or eBay or anywhere before
A refund is done you have to return the defective device.you don’t expect him to send a replacement without seeing the defective device. It takes years to build reputation. Most people would. Just read the title and not read the full story.pls let’s. All take it easy with the use of the word “scammer” in a saner country you can be sued for character defamation here.

4 Likes

Re: Deleted by mixter(m): 11:48am On Jan 27, 2020
He has asked you to return the item while he refunds you on receiving the item.
Option 2: Get an escrow, ;Mcmayor credits the said amount into the escrow account) , send the item back to him, on receiving the item, the escrow credits the amount into your account.
What more can he do?

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Tesclaros(m): 11:48am On Jan 27, 2020
psalmz:
I have being selling on Nairaland for the past 8 years,if u have an issue with a seller,it’s either you return it and get a replacement or u get a refund only if the item in question is not available,he claims to send you and item in good condition and he is expecting you to return it,for him to verify it’s his item,let me bust your bubbles,I once had a similar issue,my client complained heaven and earth and requested a refund which I did when he returned the item to the company I sent it with,only for me to get the similar item but it was not mine,he cheated me,so don’t blame him for telling u to send the item back,he needs to verify what your complain is all about
bro i just took a shot of his ps4 with the serial number on it to him

Even when i get to GIG, they will still confirm that the serial no is the same before sending it to him. Why will i lie? Nawa o
Say i wan scam am? Is that what you guys saying now? But i was stupid to send him 126k right?

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by psalmz(m): 11:50am On Jan 27, 2020
Tesclaros:
bro i just took a shot of his ps4 with the serial number on it to him

Even when i get to GIG, they will still confirm that the serial no is the same before sending it to him. Why will i lie? Nawa o
Say i wan scam am? Is that what you guys saying now? But i was stupid to send him 126k right?
bro do u know they can change panel of a phone and claim it’s what was sent to them ?we are sellers and we know what we see daily

3 Likes

Re: Deleted by Owodiran1(m): 11:50am On Jan 27, 2020
Tesclaros:
bro i trust Mcmayor

I trust him

But same person cannot even replace his faulty product by sending me a replacement first because he has policy lol

Very funny

And he was the same person that said that the ps4 he gave me is useless and can’t be good

Gig is our escrow

Once you send the replacement and send me a tracking no, i will send yours same day

Deal?
every company has that policy. Even jumia. Will get the defective item from you and refund you within 7 days. Item has to be returned to jumia before they even start refund protocol. So what are you saying that i am finding difficult to understand

3 Likes

Re: Deleted by bobo65(m): 11:50am On Jan 27, 2020
Tesclaros:
thank God you mentioned big stores. He’s an individual so i have alevery right to ask him to send it to me

Are u not listening that he has his own store?

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by Thorby(m): 11:51am On Jan 27, 2020
Oga, he said he wants to refund you. It's simple, the two people he mentioned are well known here on NL. Use escrow. Send the item and collect your money. So u can get your money back on time to buy another Ps4 before your brother comes.

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by McMayor(m): 11:52am On Jan 27, 2020
Oga, I dont want to do business with you. I will REFUND YOU #126,000 with good intention. Please create a Whatsapp group, pick any of the gentlemen above. I will do a refund immediately. Once item gets to lagos. Picked and confirmed, i will advise the escrow to release your money to you. I might be kind enough to even dash you some change.

Tesclaros:
bro i trust Mcmayor

I trust him

Very funny

Gig is our escrow

Deal?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by psalmz(m): 11:52am On Jan 27, 2020
psalmz:
bro do u know they can change panel of a phone and claim it’s what was sent to them ?we are sellers and we know what we see daily
rem Nairaland is a big place,scammers can easily be fished out,call down and sort it out without all these ,u only making him more popular cos he has so many positive responses

4 Likes

Re: Deleted by Bobby2020: 11:53am On Jan 27, 2020
wizzy89:

With this, I can see you have a big problem with success/successful ppl. U better pray for forgiveness from God cus success won't locate you with this mentality.

Every company runs on this policy of returns before getting a replacement or refund, that's the NORMS. I recently got a smartwatch from Jumia & it came written in Chinese even down to the manual so I had to request returns the same hour I got it. It took approximately 1 week for the whole refund process to be completed. So I ask if u were in my shoes, will you come here & paste Jumia's pictures & details here then label them scammers?? I know you won't but because this is Nairaland, u feel comfortable running down a successful business. Pls send back the defective Ps4, let him test-run it to validate your claims then u can get your replacement/refund because I know McMayor won't intentionally send u a defective unit when he will still bear the waybill loss of resending a good one to u.

To cut long talk short, try & control ur anger next time. U can seek advice & counselling from friends/family before taking some actions you can't take back. Regards
Wizzy I was about saying the same thing. Dem dey use escrow with jumia?

3 Likes

Re: Deleted by acekid109(m): 11:54am On Jan 27, 2020
to me, the op looks like the scammer here, why not return the defective item and use any of the listed escrows and get your refund instead of all these drama

12 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Any One Needs Oracle Dumps? / Mtn Smart T 3g Phone / CLEAN UK DELL LATITUDE 6430 CORE i5 @ 85k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.