Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Deleted - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Deleted (6324 Views)

Deleted / Best Way To Recover Deleted Contact Number / How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp Messenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deleted by Sportwin(m): 11:54am On Jan 27, 2020
Why una deh follow am talk

If I b mcmayor with the amount of damage you have done

I will lockup and heaven will not fall
Shey na only u Sabi person for Nigeria

U are making noise

Shey if mcmayor start u fit handle am

Send the defective one back and get replacement or refund simple

U deh shout 65k for instablog
For person weh get money pass you lmao

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Bobby2020: 11:57am On Jan 27, 2020
McMayor:
Diran, this is what i have been advocating since he reached out to me. I have been selling for 5 years on Jumia, till date my store has 100% rating.

Its not a case of i cant collect it anymore.
Its not a case of me collecting money without delivering.
Its a case of send this item back AND I WILL REFUND YOU. BOBO / Kreamie... I can send the REFUND to them right now.
Its a case of item is not working as ecpected. He wants a replacement which i am ready to do but he wants to have 2 items at once.

my brother just calm down. It's gonna get sorted out. he should pick any prominent name on NL Kreamie, wildchild1 bobo65 (he can even use dragnet of he wants) that is acceoted by the both of you as an escrow . you pay, he returns the console and you get the console, they release the money, shikena

4 Likes

Re: Deleted by Kreamie(m): 11:58am On Jan 27, 2020
Having heard from both parties,

Sir Tesclaros , I have done business with sir McMayor and I can boldly tell you he's not a scammer. I understand your apprehension, anger and agitation as I've been in your shoes myself but it's not always in the best interest of both parties to label a legit businessman a scammer without having solid or concrete evidence to back your claim/s as it always has a way of backfiring in the end.

That being said, kindly have the supposedly defective console waybilled back to Sir MacMayor as soon as you can whilst he pays a full refund to an escrow as it's his company policy to receive the defective item before offering a replacement as stated in one of his responses.

As soon as the item is received, your full refund would be send to an account number provided by you. I'm sure sir McMayor regrets all inconveniences he's caused you. Thank you.

Dragnet

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deleted by McMayor(m): 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2020
Yes his still my customer and he deserves all the respects. However i dont wish to do business with him anymore. I am willing to send 126k to anyone right now as long as the person is a popular person. I will send the money this minute. The moment i get my item and its in the state it was sent, i will advise that the payment be released. Yes i understand the threats however this is a name i have worked so hard to build yet i wont try to bring it down not because o 126k. I would sell 1 brand new ps4 pro worst come to worst 100k and use the money to pursue a case with this person but he sounds like my 17 year old(he said he would use 65k to talk to bloggers yet his uncle would beat him if he doesnt meet the console at home). I would like to refund him so i can get / clear my name. I appreciate everyone. I am still in shock. A shock of my life!!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Tesclaros(m): 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2020
McMayor:
Oga, I dont want to do business with you. I will REFUND YOU #126,000 with good intention. Please create a Whatsapp group, pick any of the gentlemen above. I will do a refund immediately. Once item gets to lagos. Picked and confirmed, i will advise the escrow to release your money to you. I might be kind enough to even dash you some change.

the only reason i am not accepting this offer is because i have to be with the money in hand today if my bro comes back and not see the item in the house. That was why i said you should the replacement so that i get it home before he comes back.

Or i go to GIG now.. they will confirm everything you ask them to do.. once done

You send my money and i leave the item with them to return it

Apart from that, i will take the loss

If you need my ID and a video call from m
I am willing to do that

I can never in my life scam you

I still need the ps4

So we do a video call at GIG , you get my ID details and my bank details

If after receiving your ps4 and you notice something different on it

I am paying you for the damages

3 Likes

Re: Deleted by bobo65(m): 12:06pm On Jan 27, 2020
Tesclaros:
the only reason i am not accepting this offer is because i have to be with the money in hand today if my bro comes back and not see the item in the house. That was why i said you should the replacement so that i get it home before he comes back.

Or i go to GIG now.. they will confirm everything you ask them to do.. once done

I am willing to do that

I still need the ps4

If after receiving your ps4 and you notice something different on

Brother what's your location?
What state are u In?

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by wizzy89(m): 12:06pm On Jan 27, 2020
Bobby2020:
Wizzy I was about saying the same thing. Dem dey use escrow with jumia?

Abeg leave thrash for LAWMA my broda.
Re: Deleted by Tesclaros(m): 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2020
McMayor:
Yes his still my customer and he deserves all the respects. However i dont wish to do business with him anymore. I am willing to send 126k to anyone right now as long as the person is a popular person. I will send the money this minute. The moment i get my item and its in the state it was sent, i will advise that the payment be released. Yes i understand the threats however this is a name i have worked so hard to build yet i wont try to bring it down not because o 126k. I would sell 1 brand new ps4 pro worst come to worst 100k and use the money to pursue a case with this person but he sounds like my 17 year old(he said he would use 65k to talk to bloggers yet his uncle would beat him if he doesnt meet the console at home). I would like to refund him so i can get / clear my name. I appreciate everyone. I am still in shock. A shock of my life!!!!!
you just insulted me by calling me a kid of 17 years

My elder bro who is 48years old sent me a ps4

And i am in my mid 30’s and you just called me a kid?

Bro , sell your ps4 and pursue your case with me

I swear with my life that your account balance has nothing close to mine

I am waiting for you

Idiot

And by tomorrow I don’t get my money back, prepare for the worse

4 Likes

Re: Deleted by Tesclaros(m): 12:10pm On Jan 27, 2020
bobo65:

Brother what's your location?
What state are u In?
You want to come and get the ps4 for him?
Re: Deleted by McMayor(m): 12:14pm On Jan 27, 2020
Unfortunately, I cant do that. I have to see my items in person. Listen, You can call KOnga / Jumia you have been scammed by Top Gamers Media as i own the brand. I have been partners with them close to 6 years and yes you need to understand i must have been through a lot. Some years ago a customer bought a brand new ps4 from my store.... He complained about the controller which immediately Konga put the item in Arbitration(I have to sort the issue out with the customer). I called the customer sent another item through a driver only for customer to call someone elses right in front of driver... This guy left with both controllers and that was the end. I cant continue to tell you different stories. Yes you said i am an individual... However i own one of the Top video game stores in Lagos. I have experience and i have an image to protect. Hence we have principles also. Have your brother phone me up. I will talk to him man to man why you need to send the console back.

Tesclaros:

I am willing to do that

I still need the ps4

If after receiving your ps4 and you notice something different on it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by bobo65(m): 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2020
Tesclaros:
You want to come and get the ps4 for him?

Forget I asked

The stand to be taken here is that you return the game for a refund, the seller needs to be with the game to confirm if the fault is limited to what you stated and if all parts and accessories are complete before he refunds.

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by McMayor(m): 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2020
This is simple, tell your brother. The console is faulty, we need to return it. The person has agreed to REFUND 126K. Or is there anything you are hiding. Tell you what bro? I cant be talking to you the way you are. I have a brand, what we put on internet today can be used against us tomorrow hence why i cant tell you to do your worse!!!

Tesclaros:

I am waiting for you

Idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deleted by uboma(m): 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2020
McMayor:
Yes sir please BLAME ME. But i need you to advise me on my fault and how to get better.

Did you acknowledge that the console is a useless one?

Did you earlier agree to send a replacement on Monday?

Sales isn't just about buying and selling but managing your clients as well.

5 Likes

Re: Deleted by McMayor(m): 12:25pm On Jan 27, 2020
Did you acknowledge that the console is a useless one? NO. The word useless came in when he contacted me that he noticed something and i told him it wouldnt make sense keeping the item. He would have to send it back so i can send another.

Did you earlier agree to send a replacement on Monday? The arrangement was 'i will start loading the games and ensure its ready Monday morning'. We didnt say more than this sir.

Sales isn't just about buying and selling but managing your clients as well. I always try to handle ALL MY dealings online and offline. Yes i might not be perfect which i of course want to be better.

uboma:

Did you acknowledge that the console is a useless one?

Did you earlier agree to send a replacement on Monday?

Sales isn't just about buying and selling but managing your clients as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Tesclaros(m): 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2020
Mcmayor I am very sorry if i have caused you pains today. I know you’re a good person. I have been through hard times these days as i just lost 1million naira. Though that isn’t the case here. But God just gave me a new idea to sort out this issue between us. And if you don’t still agree to this new idea i have, i will delete this post and still leave everything to God as I don’t want to harm anybody or spoil someone’s name. Now since you came up with the issue of being scammed by a konga customer. I am saying this here openly that I will send you 122,000 Naira right now to your account. Now you will have to send the new console to me. Once I receive it here, i will send yours back.. once you confirm your console, you send me back my 122k .. is that okay? Please i need you guys to support this new idea.. I don’t want to have problems with my elder bro cos he trust me a lot and he is hot tempered

Kreamie
Wildchild1
Bobo65
Pradit
Idboyostic
Khalazi
Toceenay

Please you guys should help me beg Mcmayor to accept this new Terms and condition please

1 Like

Re: Deleted by McMayor(m): 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2020
Thanks and apology partly accepted however you need to understand i am pained and i dont wish to continue business with you... I am sorry but i have HBP my BP is already high as i have just checked it. I wont be available to load games on the console as i wont be feeling well the next few days if you have people that handles HBP would understand better. Please send the console back... I will send the money to Kreamie or Bobo. I can send it this moment. I am sorry if i have caused you any problem. Talking about loses, people that have been defending me understand NAIRALANDERS are owing me well over 1.2million yet i am not going haywire but yes you are my customer and i still value you. Let me refund you so you can source for your console elsewhere.

Tesclaros:
Mcmayor I am very sorry if i have caused you pains today. I know you’re a good person. I have been through hard times these days as i just lost 1million naira. Though that isn’t the case here. But God just gave me a new idea to sort out this issue between us. And if you don’t still agree to this new idea i have, i will delete this post and still leave everything to God as I don’t want to harm anybody or spoil someone’s name. Now since you came up with the issue of being scammed by a konga customer. I am saying this here openly that I will send you 122,000 Naira now to you account. Now you will have to return the new console to me. Once I receive it here, i will send yours back.. once you confirm your console, you send me back my 122k .. is that okay? Please i need you guys to support this new idea.. I don’t want to have problems with my elder bro cos he trust me a lot and he is hot tempered

3 Likes

Re: Deleted by Tesclaros(m): 12:32pm On Jan 27, 2020
McMayor:
Thanks and apology partly accepted however you need to understand i am pained and i dont wish to continue business with you... I am sorry but i have HBP my BP is already high as i have just checked it. I wont be available to load games on the console as i wont be feeling well the next few days if you have people that handles HBP would understand better. Please send the console back... I will send the money to Kreamie or Bobo. I can send it this moment. I am sorry if i have caused you any problem. Let me know if you’ve agreed so that we start afresh on our friendship

please i beg you to understand my problem.. if it will take you 2 days to work on the new console before sending it back to me.. no problem. But i will send you 122k now

And delete all the scam posts I’ve made about you

And also tell your friends here to unquote the ones they quoted. So lets work..
Re: Deleted by west21: 12:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
Tesclaros:

I am waiting for you

Idiot

Oga your attitude shows you're a kida, drop your birth certificate here if you want us to believe otherwise. angry

I once created a thread for sellers to share their sales experiences with bad customers like you.

Do you know what scammers do? They jakpa with your money.

They dont offer explanation plus option of refund, you wont even see the ps4 sef if he is a scammer.

Mcmayor if the guy no gree return the ps4 abeg keep your hard earned money.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deleted by id911(m): 12:39pm On Jan 27, 2020
McMayor:

From what I've read so far on this thread, I guess you're a legit biz man. I also think the OP isn't pure. I'm certain he must have tempered with or damaged the item you sent to him hence his unwillingness to adhere to the return policy rule. Most sellers would demand to see the defective item first then, check it to know if the fault is from them or not before replacement or refund, which is the case here.

From his diatribe, the OP probably has ulterior motive. I may be wrong though

4 Likes

Re: Deleted by Kreamie(m): 12:40pm On Jan 27, 2020
west21:
Oga your attitude shows you're a kida, drop your birth certificate here if you want us to believe otherwise. angry

I once created a thread for sellers to share their sales experiences with bad customers like you.

Do you know what scammers do? They jakpa with your money. They dont offer explanation plus option of refund, you wont even see the ps4 sef if he is a scammer.

Re: Deleted by gustav25: 12:40pm On Jan 27, 2020
Tesclaros:
please i beg you to understand my problem.. if it will take you 2 days to work on the new console before sending it back to me.. no problem. But i will send you 122k now

And delete all the scam posts I’ve made about you

And also tell your friends here to unquote the ones they quoted. So lets work..

4 Likes

Re: Deleted by McMayor(m): 12:41pm On Jan 27, 2020
Thanks sir but we cant continue to abuse ourselves. I want to return his money!!! Its currently not mine. Please advise us on how to move forward.... Please sir. I need my name. I wont spoil it because o 126k. I am totally shattered right now.

west21:

Do you know what scammers do? They jakpa with your money.

They dont offer explanation plus option of refund, you wont even see the ps4 sef if he is a scammer.

Re: Deleted by McMayor(m): 12:51pm On Jan 27, 2020
Bros Tesclaros , come. We must finish what we started ooo. This cant just die like this. You have sent message to me on whatsappp and i didnt respond because i dont want to do business with you. Please come and collect your 126k so i can have my name back. I want my name back. Its very important more than 126k. Please am begging you sir Tesclaros.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deleted by bbmike(m): 12:53pm On Jan 27, 2020
Perfect example of acting before thinking.

Perfect example of a kid behind a keyboard.

See how foolish you have made yourself look.

If you had transacted in person would u use all those insulting words at first?

Trying to tarnish a name one has used years to build.
Shame on you.

I repeat Mr Mcmayor (Top games media) is a trusted name. Nobody will soil that name.

9 Likes

Re: Deleted by Tesclaros(m): 12:54pm On Jan 27, 2020
McMayor:
Bros Tesclaros , come. We must finish what we started ooo. This cant just die like this. You have sent message to me on whatsappp and i didnt respond because i dont want to do business with you. Please come and collect your 126k so i can have my name back. I want my name back. Its very important more than 126k. Please am begging you sir Tesclaros.
bro if you’re willing to send the money, then send my money and i send back the item to you. What’s wrong ? I said i cannot allow the console leave my place .. instead i prefer paying you extra 122k to be on hold with you till you get your console in one piece

Now you’re begging me to continue the problem.. is this how people like problem? You really want problem?

3 Likes

Re: Deleted by Tesclaros(m): 12:54pm On Jan 27, 2020
bbmike:
Perfect example of acting before thinking.

Perfect example of a kid behind a keyboard.

See how foolish you have made yourself look.

If you had transacted in person would u use all those insulting words at first?

Trying to tarnish a name one has used years to build.
Shame on you.

I repeat Mr Mcmayor (Top games media) is a trusted name. Nobody will soil that name.
you’re a fool.
Re: Deleted by id911(m): 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2020
Tesclaros:
you’re a fool.

Those kids in kindergarten act and reason better than you

6 Likes

Re: Deleted by Tesclaros(m): 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2020
id911:

Those kids in kindergarten act and reason better than you
brother to a fool is a fool. So you’re a fool too. Idiot
Re: Deleted by bbmike(m): 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2020
Tesclaros:
you’re a fool.
grin

1 Like

Re: Deleted by seyithug(m): 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2020
bobo65:
Cc dragnet
Please can you come and look into this matter
Cos I can see op is only a trouble maker

If it was slot or other big stores, will u tell them to ship a replacement when u have sent the defective item.

Dragnet can you come into this

This OP seems to be the typical customer from hell.. Reading through his initial post and McMayor's defence, one would say that he had a point to call him out (but, totally wrong to call him a scammer- that meant that he wasn't after a peaceful resolution, but on an image-tarnishing mission). This matter could have been easily resolved over WhatsApp, with just two other reputable deal hunters from the pick-up thread.

I understand that the OP doesn't want to be left without a replacement console or a full refund, at the time he returns the faulty console, but is GIG an escrow service? No. I don't know if they offer an escrow service now sha.

Dear OP, when you buy an item from a properly registered business with an office and address, and the item turns out defective, and you're still within the 7 days return policy of that business, the righr thing to do is to send the defective item back FIRST, while demanding a full refund or a replacement console.
Every game console comes with its own serial number and such details. If you think or fear that the seller may repair and send back the faulty unit as replacement (which is the way I interpreted the part where you want to get a replacement console BEFORE sending the faulty one back), write down those details on the faulty console. Also, ensure you both agree on what you want on the replacement (and, pay a bit more, if necessary).

To the latter part of your comments, McMayor is not a scammer, as you can read from the many reputable deal hunters, resellers, and buyers vouching for him. So, what do you want to gain, from dragging his business and name in the mud? Why would you rather pay bloggers to tarnish his business integrity and image, rather than return the faulty console with you FIRST, then, get an expedited replacement or refund? Why, why, why? Dem send you?

See why I tagged you a customer from hell, @tesclaros?

5 Likes

Re: Deleted by id911(m): 1:02pm On Jan 27, 2020
Tesclaros:
brother to a fool is a fool. So you’re a fool too. Idiot

You even make me know the seller as legit... Maybe na you even want use style scam am by first collecting ur money and then sending him the item u don already damaged but ur yansh don open grin Small boy like you!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hp 250 Notebook Pc - Intel Core I3-2348m, 4gb Ddr3, 500gb Hdd, Dvdrw,(new) 75k / Replacement Of LG TV Screen. / Apple Ipad 2 16gb Wifi Only - N50,000 Brand New - 08022392062 - Bb Pin: 2125deec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.