Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Deleted - Technology Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Deleted (6308 Views)

Deleted / Best Way To Recover Deleted Contact Number / How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp Messenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deleted by uboma(m): 2:01pm On Jan 27, 2020
Tesclaros:
and i said the ps4 can’t leave my house. If he can’t go with my terms, then let him send my money first and i return his item.

Do as you wish. But be informed that your stubbornness will not take you anywhere.

Cheers.

Unfollows thread!

7 Likes

Re: Deleted by dragnet: 2:03pm On Jan 27, 2020
Tesclaros:
This is really a bad business and I’ve regretted so far. I contacted MCmayor for a fairly used ps4 with all wires and 10 installed games icluding gta V, pes 2020 and fifa 2020. He told me his price and i paid both for waybill too. I never hesitated to pay or argue with him.
Now when he sent the console, i realised he never sent any wire except the hdmi he sent which i threw it away for long cos it was fucking dead. And he only installed 8 games which only 3 (pes, fifa and GOW) were good and the rest were useless

Now the worst is that the console isn’t working as i havee not been able to play any game till date.. i complained to him and he said it is blue light of death that he will replace it for me. He advised me to use ups to check if really that is the problem.. i went ahead and bought a new bluegate 1kva for N26k

Tested it and the problem was still there. Now i told him to send the new ps4 to me.. because the one i bought is for my elder bro. I already told my elder bro that the ps4 is with me and we planned traveling with it this Thursday. So he will be very mad if he comes back and not see the console in the house. I simply explained every to mcmayor that he should send the console to GIG and make them put it on HOLD till they confirm the one I’m returning then they will release it to me. He said he can’t do it that it is not in their policy. But it was in their policy to send me a bad console. I’ve leave everything to God. And i also thanked him for scamming me. He should enjoy the money

I have taken off the details you posted, the picture and account details. You are merely trying to blackmail him wrongly and also unnecessarily breaking nairaland rules.

Kindly return the defective item for confirmation of it's status and processing of your refunds.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Tesclaros(m): 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2020
uboma:

Do as you wish. But be informed that your stubbornness will not take you anywhere.

Cheers.

Unfollows thread!
thanks for your contribution. I already gave him today as his deadline. It will get worse tomorrow
Re: Deleted by seyithug(m): 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2020
Tesclaros:
you raised a strong case here and you may sound right though .. but that idea came after he complained here that a konga customer scammed him after he refused sending a faulty item he bought even when he sent him a replacement.. that was why i am ready to risk 122k to be with him to prove to him that i will send his faulty ps4 over to him.. after i get the one he will send
Still, this suggestion makes no sense at all.

Take your N122k to the local market around you, buy another used PS4 for your temperamental elder brother.

Return McMayor's faulty console package, and get your refund. Nothing spoil nah. If you still have N122k to throw around, it means that you have enough money to refund your brother with, or to cover for the extra chnage you ripped off him. So, you don't need to complicate issues, by sending any extra money around.

12 Likes

Re: Deleted by Ukaivbemiles: 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2020
Una get time sha when una take they answer am..

4 Likes

Re: Deleted by Tesclaros(m): 2:06pm On Jan 27, 2020
dragnet:

I have taken off the details you posted, the picture and account details. You are merely trying to blackmail him wrongly and also unnecessarily breaking nairaland rules.

Kindly return the defective item for confirmation of it's status and processing of your refunds.

you’re talking from your ass kid.. go sleep! Blackmail ke! What do i gain from blackmailing him ? I paid so much for an item and it isn’t good and i came here to complain and you calling it blackmail.. you go school at all?

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Kreamie(m): 2:06pm On Jan 27, 2020
Good job chief. smiley
dragnet:

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by Tesclaros(m): 2:07pm On Jan 27, 2020
seyithug:

Take your N122k to the local market around you, buy another used PS4 for your temperamental elder brother.

Return McMayor's faulty console package, and get your refund. Nothing spoil nah. If you still have N122k to throw around, it means that you have enough money to refund your brother with, or to cover for the extra chnage you ripped off him. So, you don't need to complicate issues, by sending any extra money around.
this will be my last reply here

He will tell you guys wassup from tomorrow
Re: Deleted by Tesclaros(m): 2:07pm On Jan 27, 2020
I won’t reply or post on this thread again. Y’all have a nice time
Re: Deleted by songzDaniel01(m): 2:07pm On Jan 27, 2020
Tesclaros:

PLEASE LOOK AT MY APOLOGY TO HIM HERE TO SOLVE THE ISSUE

Mcmayor I am very sorry if i have caused you pains today. I know you’re a good person. I have been through hard times these days as i just lost 1million naira. Though that isn’t the case here. But God just gave me a new idea to sort out this issue between us. And if you don’t still agree to this new idea i have, i will delete this post and still leave everything to God as I don’t want to harm anybody or spoil someone’s name. Now since you came up with the issue of being scammed by a konga customer. I am saying this here openly that I will send you 122,000 Naira now to your account. Now you will have to return the new console to me. Once I receive it here, i will send yours back.. once you confirm your console, you send me back my 122k .. is that okay? Please i need you guys to support this new idea.. I don’t want to have problems with my elder bro cos he trust me a lot and he is hot tempered
well it's not a bad idea, well u guys should come to an agreement.. what y'all doing isn't worth it, we all Bros!
Re: Deleted by seyithug(m): 2:07pm On Jan 27, 2020
dragnet:

Well done, Oga Dragnet. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Deleted by Tesclaros(m): 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2020
songzDaniel01:
well it's not a bad idea, well u guys should come to an agreement.. what y'all doing isn't worth it, we all Bros!
don’t mind him.. he even had the mind to tell me to continue the problem even after I apologized
Re: Deleted by Dtarmon(m): 2:11pm On Jan 27, 2020
A lot of us here do understand getting a defective item and trying to resolve issues. The issue here is that you are using the advantage of your anonymity and a faceless forum to label a legit business man a scammer. It's not fair.
you still want to pay money his account after you labelled him scammer in three different sections on Nairaland?
And you are threatening him by going to FB, Instragram and all social media channel after he has offered to return your funds on receipt of the alleged defective item.

My two cents is that nobody should try reason with OP again.
Customers like OP are always in my Morning prayer point.

Ki olorun ma je ki a rin pade agbako customer, Amin

17 Likes

Re: Deleted by Dtarmon(m): 2:13pm On Jan 27, 2020
dragnet:

what about this https://www.nairaland.com/5653578/mcmayor-scammer
and this https://www.nairaland.com/5653549/scammed-mcmayor

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by uboma(m): 2:14pm On Jan 27, 2020
Tesclaros:
you’re talking from your ass kid.. go sleep! Blackmail ke! What do i gain from blackmailing him ? I paid so much for an item and it isn’t good and i came here to complain and you calling it blackmail.. you go school at all?

I won't keep mute while you insult dragnet.

You truly have no case here. Even the bloggers you claim you will pay to tarnish the image of McMayor will not do so since you have no evidence to back up your claims. McMayor has repeated severally that he will refund you in full once you return the faulty and 'useless' console (according to McMayor). Everyone here has asked that you do same and let's see if McMayor will keep his own bargain. Any blogger who goes ahead to do your bidding with no proof of being scammed stands the chance of loosing his blog. Google always remembers what we say online.

You are the one acting the child here. You may be in your 30s as you have claimed but you think and talk like a 3 years old boy.

Dragnet has done the needful since you are not being cooperative.

18 Likes

Re: Deleted by Tesclaros(m): 2:23pm On Jan 27, 2020
uboma:

I won't keep mute while you insult dragnet.

You truly have no case here. Even the bloggers you claim you will pay to tarnish the image of McMayor will not do so since you have no evidence to back up your claims. McMayor has repeated severally that he will refund you in full once you return the faulty and 'useless' console (according to McMayor). Everyone here has asked that you do same and let's see if McMayor will keep his own bargain. Any blogger who goes ahead to do your bidding with no proof of being scammed stands the chance of loosing his blog. Google always remembers what we say online.

You are the one acting the child here. You may be in your 30s as you have claimed but you think and talk like a 3 years old boy.

Dragnet has done the needful since you are not being cooperative.

Sorry nairaland isn’t the only place to post.. wait for tomorrow.. just try and check his name online tomorrow.. creating a youtube channel for this. Reddit, quora and so many platforms will carry the news
Re: Deleted by wizzy89(m): 2:23pm On Jan 27, 2020
Tesclaros:

Your days on Nairaland are numbered...

6 Likes

Re: Deleted by uboma(m): 2:25pm On Jan 27, 2020
Tesclaros:

Sorry nairaland isn’t the only place to post.. wait for tomorrow.. just try and check his name online tomorrow.. creating a youtube channel for this. Reddit, quora and so many platforms will carry the news

You still don't get it, child!

Go ahead and post whatever you like.

You have no case here.

Return the faulty console and get your refund.

It is that simple.

5 Likes

Re: Deleted by dragnet: 2:25pm On Jan 27, 2020
Tesclaros:

No one has said you shouldn't complain, neither is anyone in support of you paying for a defective item. You're being told to send back the alleged defective item and get your refund. You should be confident enough to even send back the item considering that everyone is in support and let's see if McMayor would dare to not fulfill his part. But if you choose to continue being arrogant and stubborn you'll be left alone and I won't allow you constitute a nuisance in this section.

Mynd44
dominique

21 Likes

Re: Deleted by Dtarmon(m): 2:26pm On Jan 27, 2020
Tesclaros:

This is the dictionary meaning of blackmail.
Just because people don't know who you are and your current location. coward!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by dragnet: 2:27pm On Jan 27, 2020
Tesclaros:

if you go ahead with your childish threat and you become so unfortunate as to be sued for defamation, the adrenaline with which you post those details online can't save you if the court tells you to take them off the internet.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Owodiran1(m): 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2020
Dtarmon:

This is the dictionary meaning of blackmail.
Just because people don't know who you are and your current location. coward!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i weak for the guy matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Idboyostic(m): 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2020
Tesclaros:
Mcmayor I am very sorry if i have caused you pains today. I know you’re a good person. I have been through hard times these days as i just lost 1million naira. Though that isn’t the case here. But God just gave me a new idea to sort out this issue between us. And if you don’t still agree to this new idea i have, i will delete this post and still leave everything to God as I don’t want to harm anybody or spoil someone’s name. Now since you came up with the issue of being scammed by a konga customer. I am saying this here openly that I will send you 122,000 Naira right now to your account. Now you will have to send the new console to me. Once I receive it here, i will send yours back.. once you confirm your console, you send me back my 122k .. is that okay? Please i need you guys to support this new idea.. I don’t want to have problems with my elder bro cos he trust me a lot and he is hot tempered

Kreamie
Wildchild1
Bobo65
Pradit
Idboyostic
Khalazi
Toceenay

Please you guys should help me beg Mcmayor to accept this new Terms and condition please
Bros Eh, just finish reading this thread of yours and I beg to differ your labeling of Mcmayor as a Scammer.

Am sorry if what you got was not what you were expecting, you should know this is an item that is of a second hand value and might have develop a fault even after double checking. With my experience in business, even some items that are new from big stores and company still develops fault and the right thing to do when this happen is to get the items back to the seller or company and you will either get a replacement or a refund. It's just this simple and it pains me when most people doesn't understand the Nitty Gritty of business....there is always a PROCESS!

MCMAYOR has requested you to do the right thing and in turn you get a solution not you coming out to label him a " Scammer "......of course, instablog, other bloggers will take your money and publish whatever you ask them to do but when it backfires you will be the only one paying heavily for your actions. It is easier in this country of ours to pay bloggers, agberos, bad elements in police to defame a person but when it happens....can you bear what is coming?

Naso, person threaten me with SARS undecided without even knowing who I am.....na online we Sabi, we don't know who is who offline.

So, bros Eh.....Just do the right thing. You keep saying your brother is this your brother is that, have you asked yourself will your brother want or like to see you have a faulty device? Won't he be happy that you were not duped like someone duped you of a million naira recently like you claimed? This seller is ready to do the right thing.... The only good you can pay him is also do the right thing by returning the said device to him, believe me your brother will be happy that you are not getting duped again.

If na me, I go wait for that tomorrow so I can see my names going viral then after tomorrow I strike....Great names has been published or accused for the wrong thing most especially on that Instablog of yours, so who am I.

My old man do say as long as you have a clean slate, do not bow to oppression....Let them do what they want to do and at the end you will be the one they come begging to let things fly....so, is now left to me to let it slide or I make sure you go down on your kneels without help to rise again

4 Likes

Re: Deleted by Victoronah1: 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2020
id911:

You even make me know the seller as legit... Maybe na you even want use style scam am by first collecting ur money and then sending him the item u don already damaged but ur yansh don open grin Small boy like you!
lol ah swear I didn't even know there was a guy selling games on nairaland sef. Broda how much can I get Xbox one s used @mc
Re: Deleted by Victoronah1: 4:43pm On Jan 27, 2020
Tesclaros:

No man, you still didn’t get me

At first i asked him to send the replacement he refused and told me to send mine first

I asked him to pay, he refused and came up with the excuse that a customer at konga once scammed him with the same trick

I said okay, i am going to stake extra 122k with you for you to send a replacement

Once i get it, i send back the faulty one

When he confirms, he then release my 122k

Because my bro will be damn mad if he hears or knows i bought a fairly used ps4

And if he comes back without seeing it at home

Then I’m done!

So understand with me
are you a kid?, Or something. Are you your brother's errand boy?byou said you're in your 30s. So let's talk matured. Carry the 122k and give your brother, tell him you didn't buy the ps4 again. Simple. Now come back here let's help you settle this guy, if he doesn't pay I will help you to tarnish his image.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by gustav25: 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2020
Tesclaros:

aboy , you be Mugu

6 Likes

Re: Deleted by FuckEveryday: 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2020
Omo see where e dey happen o grin

Semi final First leg Result; TES(1) MYO(6)
Stadium Location - Nairaland Park
Match Review
TES came out with a strong attack and scored an early goal, but a quick substitution before half time gave MYO a convincing first leg win.
Second leg holds tomorrow at multiple venues, (Instablog,Reddit,Quora) Can TES do the impossible like Barcelona in 2015 and come from 5goals down on away territory?
Only time will tell....

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deleted by Adinije(f): 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2020
Op, Your posts are giving me stomach ache. You are being so unreasonable and impossible. It's unheard of that you will held onto a defective item and still be asking for refund.
The general rule of thumb is that YOU MUST RETURN DEFECTIVE ITEM BEFORE A REFUND IS ISSUED.

Do you know that even after returning a defective item and seller discovered that you have made an attempt to open or repair it, that some sellers won't refund you?

Mcmayor, was lenient enough to shift ground for you, yet you keep trying to defame and blackmail him.

You think by defaming him, you are cutting his lifeline. Let me ask you, When you are done with all that, then what?

Always remember that what goes around, comes around.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by aminusodiq(m): 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2020
FuckEveryday:
Omo see where e dey happen o grin

Semi final First leg Result; TES(1) MYO(6)
Stadium Location - Nairaland Park
Match Review
TES came out with a strong attack and scored an early goal, but a quick substitution before half time gave MYO a convincing first leg win.
Second leg holds tomorrow at multiple venues, (Instablog,Reddit,Quora) Can TES do the impossible like Barcelona in 2015 and come from 5goals down on away territory?
Only time will tell....
lmao... I knw someone will say tin funny grin grin grin nairaland peopl ar characters grin
Re: Deleted by siegfried99(m): 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2020
McMayor:
Yes his still my customer and he deserves all the respects. However i dont wish to do business with him anymore. I am willing to send 126k to anyone right now as long as the person is a popular person. I will send the money this minute. The moment i get my item and its in the state it was sent, i will advise that the payment be released. Yes i understand the threats however this is a name i have worked so hard to build yet i wont try to bring it down not because o 126k. I would sell 1 brand new ps4 pro worst come to worst 100k and use the money to pursue a case with this person but he sounds like my 17 year old(he said he would use 65k to talk to bloggers yet his uncle would beat him if he doesnt meet the console at home). I would like to refund him so i can get / clear my name. I appreciate everyone. I am still in shock. A shock of my life!!!!!

grin cheesy grin cheesy

How can anybody call macmayor a Sc. am. mer? grin
Re: Deleted by Nickshrapnel: 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2020
He has money to pay Instablog but he’s borrowing money to buy UPS. There is no case here joorh grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by siegfried99(m): 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2020
seyithug:

I don't just understand the guy

Why don't he just buy another console.. With the new 122k, then send mayor his defective console to get his refund since the ps4 cannot be missing from the house.. Case closed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gsm Sip Trunk Terminal To Connect A Cisco Call Manager Ip Pbx / LG V20 4GB RAM 64GB ROM / Pls What's The Disadvantages Of Chip Unlock Iphone Especially 12 And Above

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.