Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

A Visit To Abuja National Park & Zoo - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Visit To Abuja National Park & Zoo (60175 Views)

National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria / My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam / Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Visit To Abuja National Park & Zoo by FEGNO: 3:16pm On Jan 27, 2020
Just imagine living in a zoo within a larger zoo. I can only sympathize with the animals

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Abuja National Park & Zoo by idiege12(m): 3:16pm On Jan 27, 2020
Never knew Abuja had a zoo
Re: A Visit To Abuja National Park & Zoo by crowniran(m): 3:16pm On Jan 27, 2020
nice

Do you want to get a skill in web development and WordPress? Or Adobe illustrator?
I can give you access to these courses for 1,500naira on udemy. Check my signature for contact
Re: A Visit To Abuja National Park & Zoo by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 27, 2020
Zoo
Re: A Visit To Abuja National Park & Zoo by Kingrefreshed: 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2020
The best thing to do na to just catch Oga at the top and fling him come the side were those hungry Lions are so at the end of their meal, Nigeria will be liberated and better again
Re: A Visit To Abuja National Park & Zoo by jesusbaby28: 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2020
Good
Re: A Visit To Abuja National Park & Zoo by Sunisonflex39(m): 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2020
list of animals nairalanders have killed that should have gone here and boost our reserve and their pockets.

koala
black mamba.. ( lala)
leather back sea turtle
6 feet python
11 feett python
24 feet phyton
15 feet python
19 feet python
numerous spitting cobras

all the pythons wey we don' kill since December alone Don reach to open snake park...with different specie of snakes in their different glass cage,were even some people from Nat geo wild will even come over and make a documentary..

but no

na Belle sure pass.

2 Likes

Re: A Visit To Abuja National Park & Zoo by Le124(m): 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2020
Definitely the person that post this didn't visit the zoo ,its just copy and paste because if he did ,he would have replied you with definite amount.
Eminya:
How much is gate fee.

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Abuja National Park & Zoo by ComradeShegs(m): 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2020
Wetin be this? Mtcheew.. Come to Jos and see better Zoo.

Re: A Visit To Abuja National Park & Zoo by Dannyozs(m): 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2020
StupidNLmods:
So there's a zoo inside a zoo?

zoo geh level
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Abuja National Park & Zoo by freeman131: 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2020
I'd rather sit at home and watch NATGEO WILD than visit this place. The dearth of wild animals here is repressive.
Re: A Visit To Abuja National Park & Zoo by wink2015(m): 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2020
Experiencenaija:
Located in Asokoro behind the presidential villa lies a large expanse of land that has animals scattered around in various nooks and crannies, a play area for kids and a lake side cafe in an area designated as the National Children’s Park & Zoo. It has a serene atmosphere for family picnics.
The State House Clinic is also close by for any medical emergencies. It is secure and serene.

Watch our documentary on Abuja National Park & Zoo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kfAF7JKuKc

The same Abuja FCT that has not been able to unite us as ONE country.

The same Abuja that has been the centre of exploitation of the resources of one section of the country.

Let put politics aside and see some of their wildlife.

I can see hyenas in the photo.
Re: A Visit To Abuja National Park & Zoo by PrinceMajestic: 3:24pm On Jan 27, 2020
I only saw Crocuta crocuta (spotted hyna), which other wildlife species the park features was not mentioned?
Re: A Visit To Abuja National Park & Zoo by LLSAINT(m): 3:25pm On Jan 27, 2020
Broz, don't bother
I went there, it was an eye-sore
All the animals looked hungry and starved
The lions struggled to move
Same applies to other animals
I wasted my hard-earned money and the Babe wey we go together, hiss sad angry
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

As a real niggarrr
Apart from smoking weed, banging pussies and drinking alcohol
I love nature anyday anytime twice on Monday

I might pay a visit when i get to Abuja next three weeks

Hope that place is worth it
Because i hate to spend my money on dog shitt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visit To Abuja National Park & Zoo by Toscarel: 3:26pm On Jan 27, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
That zoo needs distincts and rare animals like Reno Omokri, FFK and Nnamadi Kanu.

more like they need to create enclosures for zonebees like you in a section there
Re: A Visit To Abuja National Park & Zoo by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:26pm On Jan 27, 2020
Toscarel:

more like they need to create enclosures for zonebees like you in a section there

Okay.
Re: A Visit To Abuja National Park & Zoo by Moneyboyz: 3:26pm On Jan 27, 2020
I can only see the hyena, where is the zoo?
Re: A Visit To Abuja National Park & Zoo by PrinceMajestic: 3:28pm On Jan 27, 2020
ComradeShegs:
Wetin be this? Mtcheew.. Come to Jos and see better Zoo.
have you seen Pongo pygmaeus there?
Re: A Visit To Abuja National Park & Zoo by berrystunn(m): 3:28pm On Jan 27, 2020
mrkings84:
Zoo in the zoo!!

This small zoo is more organized than the larger one!!

ipob handwriting..
Re: A Visit To Abuja National Park & Zoo by thundafire: 3:30pm On Jan 27, 2020
Hope dey are well fed
Re: A Visit To Abuja National Park & Zoo by madridsta007(m): 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2020
Experiencenaija:
Located in Asokoro behind the presidential villa lies a large expanse of land that has animals scattered around in various nooks and crannies, a play area for kids and a lake side cafe in an area designated as the National Children’s Park & Zoo. It has a serene atmosphere for family picnics.
The State House Clinic is also close by for any medical emergencies. It is secure and serene.

Watch our documentary on Abuja National Park & Zoo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kfAF7JKuKc

Herdsmen haven’t visited yet.
Curious.
The plantation is quite green enough for their visit.
Re: A Visit To Abuja National Park & Zoo by JeffreyD1(m): 3:36pm On Jan 27, 2020
Cool
Re: A Visit To Abuja National Park & Zoo by money121(m): 3:39pm On Jan 27, 2020
Iok
Re: A Visit To Abuja National Park & Zoo by Fideo(m): 3:40pm On Jan 27, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

As a real niggarrr
Apart from smoking weed, banging pussies and drinking alcohol
I love nature! I love the natural environment anyday anytime twice on Monday
It drives me crazy. Nature does not hurry yet everything is accomplished!
I might pay a visit when i get to Abuja next three weeks

Hope that place is worth it
Because i hate to spend my money on dog shitt

my niggar u always have my bottle water and respect for ur wonderful comments
you're a real nigggarrrr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Visit To Abuja National Park & Zoo by Outreachms: 3:41pm On Jan 27, 2020
Tried looking for your blog / webaddress, but it seems you're only on Social Media for now...

- Youtube
- IG
and Twitter

Good one
Re: A Visit To Abuja National Park & Zoo by onlyforchrist: 3:41pm On Jan 27, 2020
haleymoon:
What a park, a zoo where a lion is tantamount to a dog, a tiger to a cat, a crocodile to a lizard, an elephant to a hippopotamus. I laugh because we have not fed well as a nation but here we are having innocent animals in the form of sight-seeing, indeed it is, I really pity for those innocent creatures. I don't think Nigeria has a vibrant animal activist group that will lead a national protest to release those animals from captivity and back in the forest where they are better off. The supposedly zoo will serve its purpose to the highest if some of our politicians will be imprisoned, tortured and serve to the hungry wild animals, only then will we come for tourism, that alone will create abundance of rare opportunities and generate revenue to the economy grin

Well said.
Re: A Visit To Abuja National Park & Zoo by Kendroid: 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2020
Only God knows how depressed these animals will be just for being in Nigeria cry
Re: A Visit To Abuja National Park & Zoo by clems88(m): 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2020
Yeye zoo were you cant find LIOn, Tiger and jeraff angry is that one a zoo
The place even dry gaan
Re: A Visit To Abuja National Park & Zoo by tityboi: 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2020
Hmmm
Re: A Visit To Abuja National Park & Zoo by Babalegba(m): 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
That zoo needs distincts and rare animals like Reno Omokri, FFK and Nnamadi Kanu.

Lol, rare vociferous self serving animals
Re: A Visit To Abuja National Park & Zoo by ABINTUK(m): 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2020
StupidNLmods:
So there's a zoo inside a zoo?

Na dia you go fear na....

Even the Zoo get a Zoo..
The zoo the zoo.
Re: A Visit To Abuja National Park & Zoo by GHoJes: 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Travel By Air A Lot, Beware Of Over Friendly Chatty Seat Neighbours. / Donors For The Construction Of Imo Airport In 1983 / Why Our Govt Banned Dependents Visa For Nigerian Students – British High Comm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.