Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,255 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Why Are Village People So Wicked? - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Village People So Wicked? (52870 Views)

My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / "Village People Can Die Now" - Man As He Boasts About Brother’s White Wife / Is He Being Wise, Cursed Or Just Wicked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by Sarang(f): 7:04am On Jan 29, 2020
Casemiro:
So this man has never visited the village for over 11 years only to visit this past December and the unexpected happened!

He was successful and had cars. He started the foundation of a duplex in the village and I guess this is where the envy became unbearable.

I heard they 'knack him jazz', and his left leg has swollen.

There are different hospitals they have taken him to but no remedy.

one doctor advised them to go spiritual about the situation, that he probably stepped on a jazz.

The pitiful thing is that someone claimed this jazz is sold for as little as #20.

Yes, you heard that right, twenty naira!

As rich as he is, he should fly abroad. He is probably sick but it is easier to dump it on village people so hello!
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by Sarang(f): 7:07am On Jan 29, 2020
placeofallure:

Wrong!

I have seen examples around me. There's this elderly family friend, he is like a younger brother to my dad. We're not really related but we're from the same town. He was doing well on his job and had cars. He was building a big house back home when it started like play, like play. He couldn't finish the house, all his cars gone, his business suffered a downward plunge. The only thing, they let him live. The sad thing, his mum warned him not to build that house at home. But men can be stubborn most times. Now, he's a pauper.

Back in my university days, I had a friend, Flora. We were living together in our off campus home. She's from the south east. She confided in us - her friends- that she was told not to come home (village) for any reason. Much later, a cousin of hers wanted to get wedded and she said she couldn't afford to miss it. This was at the same village she was warned to desist from. She went and came back and everything seemed normal at first. Later, she started to complain about her leg. We all didn't pay heed at first. She didn't fall or hit the leg against anything o, there was not even an ordinary mosquito bite. When the complain persisted, we were applying Robb, Abonikin and stuff, for where? She started limping to class. It was funny cause if people asked what was wrong we always had nothing to say about the leg. To cut the story short, the pain got so bad she could not attend lectures anymore and we had to send for her sister in Lagos. She moved her to Lag, during the hols, one of us went to check on her, the leg had started to decay, they had to cut it. The next thing, by another holiday when we checked on our friend again, Flora had died. Fear village people o!

Any business can meet with hard times at anytime.
Truly some people are diabolical but not ALL
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by Sarang(f): 7:09am On Jan 29, 2020
ImaIma1:

That means you are part of the village people. You are part of them. They won't envy you na. It's because you live there that you don't understand what people are talking about.

ENVY is in NIGERIA as a whole. Everywhere is filled with competition! Leave village people out of it.
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by jesmond3945: 7:46am On Jan 29, 2020
kingxsamz:

Hatred and envy are emotions and feelings embedded in the human body.
So what are you asking me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlusXe-apek
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by DexterousOne(m): 8:03am On Jan 29, 2020
Rosskiye:

You people and this 'black' this and 'black' that. The whites are the greatest users of magic and sorcery on earth today. They actually have TV programmes where they are communicating with the dead, LIVE on TV. No one consults seers and 'psychics' more than white folks. In fact their leaders are in communication with other-worldly powers, which is what explains all that Illuminati occult phenomena they are associated with.

As usual
You veer off with you pseudo black power /pan African mentality

Okay
What does what I say correlate with what you said?

How widespread is going to babalawo to kill someone in order to take over his job?

Or burying juju in your family house?

You think you sound smart in your attempt to 'defend blacks /Africa even when it makes you look stupid

But in reality

YOU DON'T

Black man needs to change his mentality
Whether you like it or not
If not he will remain the scum of the earth
And a joker in the midst of others.

Continue to live in illusion
I do t deceive myself
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by ImaIma1(f): 8:43am On Jan 29, 2020
Sarang:

ENVY is in NIGERIA as a whole. Everywhere is filled with competition! Leave village people out of it.

How can I leave village people when the topic is about them? Village people are those who live in our villages or who grew up there, right?

Envy and jealousy is everywhere but we are talking about a particular set of people. I didn't create the thread.
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by Sarang(f): 11:10am On Jan 29, 2020
ImaIma1:

How can I leave village people when the topic is about them? Village people are those who live in our villages or who grew up there, right?

Envy and jealousy is everywhere but we are talking about a particular set of people. I didn't create the thread.

I grew up there! They are the most simple set of people.
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by ImaIma1(f): 1:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
Sarang:

I grew up there! They are the most simple set of people.

They are quite simple but could be vindictive. And some of them have been affected by the lack of exposure and it affects the way they see things.

Just burying a family member brings out all those terrible features in them.
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by DonJiba: 1:59pm On Jan 29, 2020
Casemiro:

no matter how you try staying low envy will find you
God bless you for this
For those with great destiny and meant to make it big no matter how you code or maintain a low key profile there's this natural star that announces the person but one just av to very very careful no one wish you well except yourself and in some cases your parents

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 29, 2020
edoairways:

I didn't learn village people from movies because I had first hand experience. That of village is out of this world as a result of lack of exposure.

U can say ur village people are very bad, dont bring it to other villages pls.
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by Sarang(f): 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2020
ImaIma1:

They are quite simple but could be vindictive. And some of them have been affected by the lack of exposure and it affects the way they see things.

Just burying a family member brings out all those terrible features in them.

This is everywhere
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by ImaIma1(f): 9:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
Sarang:

This is everywhere

Ok. Believe what you want.
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by edoairways: 10:19pm On Jan 29, 2020
Oracle23:

U can say ur village people are very bad, dont bring it to other villages pls.
Not just my village people in this case but many. Similar stories from different persons points to that direction
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 29, 2020
I just read the entire thread.
If there is a lot of opposing views , it is because the very wicked village people that thread is about are also defending themselves on the thread.
Yes some of the wicked ones have become wealthy from killing or harming their kindred especially those who are wealthy city dwellers or reside abroad.
From my experience there are members of my extended family in the village that I can not eat anything they offer me.

It is not just envy, some villagers have turned their evil deeds to money making industry.

There is some people who lived village all their lives with no big job or any successful business yet possess storey duplex and money. Probably proceeds of poison, killing and appropriating people's wealth or arranging assassinations and or kidnap for ransom.

Some of reason people feel the need to come home from abroad and build big houses is because everyone including villagers is trying to build big houses and if you don't build your own, the village people will mock and gossip about you lack of house or your small house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 29, 2020
edoairways:

Not just my village people in this case but many. Similar stories from different persons points to that direction

Fake, False Misleading stories.
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by edoairways: 11:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
Oracle23:

Fake, False Misleading stories.
They are not in fact they have been verified.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by Casemiro(m): 6:33am On Jan 30, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

op I think the man is from Abia, Ngwa precisely.

why do you think so please ...

Are they renowned for preparing charms that renders one's leg when he steps on it?

If yes, how does it work?

what's it called?

can you throw more light please
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by Casemiro(m): 8:02am On Jan 30, 2020
dalass:

It is a bad idea if you have not earned their respect and loyalty by his gifts and charity.

Building a massive duplex in the middle of mud houses/ tin roofs is a poor idea. Most never even go home... He went home with his cars to show off.. My brother, some jazz na free for those poor village people..

People should stay away from their villages. Because most are still in their black voodoo level. They want him to finish that money on the leg and after still die..

It may even be his blood o... Igbos are most guilty of this..showing off and also the matching jazz stuffs

so true...

that matching of jazz I've been hearing a lot about it but don't really believe.

Do you have idea how it works
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by Casemiro(m): 8:06am On Jan 30, 2020
eyinola:
reason u see so many uncompleted abandoned projects in some villages

yes o!

I've seen many of such abandoned projects and I wonder!

I've seen some uncompleted mansion in the villages with an obituary flex poster on it.

The person on the obituary is mostly not up to 45!

I begin to wonder, just wonder!
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by Casemiro(m): 8:06am On Jan 30, 2020
Sarang:

As rich as he is, he should fly abroad. He is probably sick but it is easier to dump it on village people so hello!

you dunno what's happening.
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by DexterousOne(m): 8:38am On Jan 30, 2020
Casemiro:

yes o!

I've seen many of such abandoned projects and I wonder!

I've seen some uncompleted mansion in the villages with an obituary flex poster on it.

The person on the obituary is mostly not up to 45!

I begin to wonder, just wonder!

Sad
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by Casemiro(m): 8:56am On Jan 30, 2020
placeofallure:

Wrong!

I have seen examples around me. There's this elderly family friend, he is like a younger brother to my dad. We're not really related but we're from the same town. He was doing well on his job and had cars. He was building a big house back home when it started like play, like play. He couldn't finish the house, all his cars gone, his business suffered a downward plunge. The only thing, they let him live. The sad thing, his mum warned him not to build that house at home. But men can be stubborn most times. Now, he's a pauper.

Back in my university days, I had a friend, Flora. We were living together in our off campus home. She's from the south east. She confided in us - her friends- that she was told not to come home (village) for any reason. Much later, a cousin of hers wanted to get wedded and she said she couldn't afford to miss it. This was at the same village she was warned to desist from. She went and came back and everything seemed normal at first. Later, she started to complain about her leg. We all didn't pay heed at first. She didn't fall or hit the leg against anything o, there was not even an ordinary mosquito bite. When the complain persisted, we were applying Robb, Abonikin and stuff, for where? She started limping to class. It was funny cause if people asked what was wrong we always had nothing to say about the leg. To cut the story short, the pain got so bad she could not attend lectures anymore and we had to send for her sister in Lagos. She moved her to Lag, during the hols, one of us went to check on her, the leg had started to decay, they had to cut it. The next thing, by another holiday when we checked on our friend again, Flora had died. Fear village people o!

things are really happening o

that leg charm that people step on, does it affect anyone that steps on it or it is just for a target.

can you shed more light on it, Do you know what it is called?
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by placeofallure(f): 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
Casemiro:

things are really happening o

that leg charm that people step on, does it affect anyone that steps on it or it is just for a target.

can you shed more light on it, Do you know what it is called?

Hmmmmn, I don't know, wish I knew. All I know is that my friend died of the complications from her swollen and decaying leg. Whether she stepped on a charm or someone hit or touched her leg with something, I don't know.
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 31, 2020
edoairways:

They are not in fact they have been verified.

fake fake fake
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by adolf444: 11:57am On Feb 26, 2020
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by oyatz(m): 10:35am On Mar 06, 2020
Osidazz19:

He better go to another hospital until he meets a competent doctor that knows what he's doing instead of these quack doctors that are quick to give such stupid advice.
Nothing like village people, he has a medical condition that needs treatment ASAP.
I beg stop this archaic neanderthal African maladies.
This is one of the reasons why all these scam Pastors are able to scam so many gullibles so easily.

African Magic has has given unquestioned authority/approval to some many educated people to believe that their less fortunate family members living in the villages are evil and responsible for any misfortunes that they experience.
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by oyatz(m): 10:37am On Mar 06, 2020
placeofallure:

Hmmmmn, I don't know, wish I knew. All I know is that my friend died of the complications from her swollen and decaying leg. Whether she stepped on a charm or someone hit or touched her leg with something, I don't know.

Your late friend died most likely from Diabetic foot ulcers.
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by oyatz(m): 12:08pm On Mar 06, 2020
Shakara!

If they are so powerful, why didn't prevent the European slave raiders from capturing and selling the children and siblings as slaves for four hundred years?

Why didn't they stop the British Colonialists from colonizing (enslaving) the whole Nation?

Flier:
Lol you are a learner.Black is real,they might not even allow you to get the money if you don’t stop this nonsense
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by oyatz(m): 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
E-Money would have bribed everybody in his village.

I am sure ,all the witches and Wizards will be getting monthly alerts from E-Money, to the extent that they will even fight anybody that wants to fight him.

MyNamelS:
Why didn’t emoney legs swell up
Re: Why Are Village People So Wicked? by oyatz(m): 1:04pm On Mar 06, 2020
CTGVenturesFCT:
There is a village close to mine, it was just recently they started building storey buildings. In the past, you will be struck with strange ailment or killed if you build a 1 or two and above storey building (s).

All they had then was mud Houses and ugly ass bungalow.

Their economic power just got a boost. It has nothing to do with 'Jazz'.

Let me tell you one naked truth:

'Jazz' has no power over medical conditions.

The village people , including their Babalawos (Dibia or Boka) are NOT immuned to all the medical illnesses like hypertension, HIV, Diabetes, Glaucoma, Shigellosis and Psychiatric illnesses.

I know one witch doctor that was admitted into Psychiatric ward in a Teaching Hospital in 2011.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man / Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics / Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.