Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Partner With RabbitCartel Today - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Partner With RabbitCartel Today (697 Views)

Rabbitcartel -- SWAP Rabbits For Dog / RabbitCartel Investment programmes / Full Details On Rabbitcartel's Investment Programs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Partner With RabbitCartel Today by Rabbitcartel: 10:58am On Jan 27, 2020
Welcome..

Rabbit cartel investment programs now out.

Kindly click on the link below to learn more

MODIFIED
Re: Partner With RabbitCartel Today by Rabbitcartel: 5:06pm On Jan 28, 2020
Re: Partner With RabbitCartel Today by DemiVonKrone: 11:20am On Feb 04, 2020
Launched yet?
Re: Partner With RabbitCartel Today by Rabbitcartel: 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
Re: Partner With RabbitCartel Today by Rabbitcartel: 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2020
PARTNER WITH RABBITCARTEL
Re: Partner With RabbitCartel Today by Rabbitcartel: 2:46am On Feb 11, 2020
Top of this day everyone, I'm pleased to say, we've recieved few request from clients to start up their private farms with the intention to supply bellaworld based on the information provided on this investment program.. as God may have it I met with one of the clients yesterday who instantly made full payment for 100hutches. Based on this I might not come on instagram and nl today until late at night as I'll be busy getting the needed materials as well as mobilising my team, so kindly contact my whatsapp 08176427545 if necessary and I'll get back to you..PS I'll be fully back online from tomorrow (Wednesday).. stay blessed

(1) (Reply)

6 Weeks Male And Female Caucasian Pups For Sale At Give Away Price Today's Deal / Have You Ever Heard Of The Harpy Eagle? / SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.