Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

RabbitCartel Investment programmes - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / RabbitCartel Investment programmes (565 Views)

Rabbitcartel -- SWAP Rabbits For Dog / Full Details On Rabbitcartel's Investment Programs / Partner With RabbitCartel Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RabbitCartel Investment programmes by Rabbitcartel: 10:10am On Feb 06, 2020
Good morning Africa. We apologise for the delay as we ought to have publicised these programs earlier as said. At the last minute we decided to seek professional consultation from a business consultant to ensure we're on the right path of the safety delivery of income to both parties. I took the time to explain every vital info resulting to a 3-paged write up. I urge anyone interested in a partnership with us to patiently read through.

https://www.nairaland.com/5665499/full-details-rabbitcartels-investment-programs

Re: RabbitCartel Investment programmes by Rabbitcartel: 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2020
Happy sunday folks.. I'm relived to say I've received so many whatsapp messages based on our partnership offers. But the majority are requesting for opportunity to invest lesser amount.. As much as I'd love to accept your token please note that the major purpose of seeking croud funding is to expand, not just to start up. We collect minimum of 400k and 500k respectively so as to limit the number of investors. We're tring to avoid a long list, we are very much ok with 15-20 investors.

We'll be giving our investors under WEANER'S scheme the rights to visit the farm monthly as we have not only their money but also their livestock in our farm, so on that note we want a short list to avoid too many visitation, also we want to establish a respectful work relationship with every investor which won't be easy with a long list, a short list also enables us to easily pay our investors in due time without issues... Thanks for reaching out. Have a blessed week ahead. My call or whatsapp is 08176427545. Feel free to contact at any Godly hour..

https://www.nairaland.com/5665499/full-details-rabbitcartels-investment-programs
Re: RabbitCartel Investment programmes by Rabbitcartel: 2:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
Good day..
Rabbit cartel will accept investments on the 25th of every month till 2nd of the following month. This is in order to produce uniformly. However we'll begin to accept investments next month on 25/03/20.
For now we'll patch up loop holes, work on our structure, and get RabbitCartel registered on CAC.. For those interested in farm start up kindly contact if ready, as 'Farm Startup' will be taken off our list of services once we begin operations in our farm due to RabbitCartel's expansion.
Contact 08176427545 on whatsapp
RabbitCartel@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Rott Dog Available For Sale In Ibadan Only @ Giveaway Price... � / Adult Female German Shepherd On Heat Available For Sale In Lagos / I Just Killed Another Ribbon Snake.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.