Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. (90354 Views)

Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi / Thief Escapes Being Lynched By Mob After Being Caught Stealing In Imo. Photos / Thief Caught At Shoprite In Lagos, Rescued From Being Lynched By Mob. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by obentenyson(m): 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2020
bromen:

check internet to see animals who do so. i know you also want to leave this underdeveloped poor country to developed countries where their citizens are respected irrespective of their sexual orintation, religion or tribe. then why not learn from them by stop opperessing your citizens and focus on your failing economy.
which one is your citizen? are they not yours also? or you're no longer a Nigerian (keep dreaming)... Sodom n Gomorrah was a land filled with milk n Hot. it was so large beautiful. that was why lot picked the land of Sodom to settle. but it was also filled with homosexuals and perversion and then God rained down fire and brimstone on the great city of Sodom.. unlike most of you who have the same Mentality has lot, looking for greener pasture in a land full of many immorality, where sleeping with an animal is legal, sleeping with your fellow man or woman is no longer considered a big issue, we still have people who are will like Abraham to stay in their father land, their promise land and make it big, without selling ones soul to America just to live the filthy life that they are living over there in the name of civilization... the bell of war will soon ring, and when it does, many of those living in america will be rushing to leave for Africa. then it will be too late. your black ass will be locked up in ferma camps.
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by ncoolsome(m): 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
I can bet the crowd was filled with men that wanted to see to feast their eyes on free boobsss n azzz
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
eni4real:
African Government is Anti-Homosexuality to the core!!!

If your homosexuality is a sign that religion and morals was enslaving human's mind, why don't you show me any mammals that practise homosexuality in full view!!!

Don't give me an experimental animal example or one rare case reported somewhere!!!

I am talking about an everyday occurrence of a goat locasing the anus of another goat..

Or of a horse penetrating the anus of another male Horse!!

How many have you seen in your area..

Or are they afraid to come out too??
My Alsatian dogs are gay!
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by hardon1(m): 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
i know some people will just believe him grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by obentenyson(m): 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2020
GermanMelania:

I de give you example to ponder. Life is not black and white. Some humans have both as well
God did not create Man hAmaphrodites. he created everything male and female for a reason. if there are any imperfection in nature, it is not God who caused it. it is the evil of man that has brought these things we now give different names into humanity. and we embraced them. The evil of man has distorted the perfect nature of man. that's why we now have people poisoning foods, creating GMO foods that can alter the gene of men.. that's why you here people say they're born gay. no one is born gay. its what people eat that has affected their genetic codes making men act like women and having desires for their fellow man, Some have gone to the stage of changing their private parts(transgender).. that's why there are so many people given birth to babies with so many types of birth deformities. it was not God who made them that way. it was the evil and the carelessness of man that made us what we've become. in time past, homosexuality was seen as a sickness... Today, anything goes, people are now even saying they are genderless... pedophiles are fighting for a space in Lgbt. they want pedophilia to be legalised . years into the future, those who defended homosexuality will defend pedophilia as being normal....

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2020
sulasa07:

the guy made sense from the beginning but at the end,he bleeped up.
If I were to be a lawmaker in this country,I would pass a law that anyone engaged in LGBTQ+ be sent to psychiatric asylum,after 7 yrs,they will be freed if they show no more such thing.But truth be told, Homosexuality is more common btw females coz they always compare one another from Pant to bra,to their upper layer to the bottom layer.
Homosexuality has been removed from the list of mental illnesses. Even Yaba left will reject them

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by ThugBoy(m): 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2020
GUYS WEY DEY BURST LESBIAN HOUSE NA THE ONCES WEY DON TOAST THE BABE/ SPEND MONEY TIRED AT THE END SHE NOR GREE FOR AM.

Gay/lesbian change your ways.... Children is God gift that same sex can't produce.
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by mopol123: 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless you OP.
You are what Nigeria needs at a time like this when sexual preference intolerance is rife.

We must show love to gays.
We must protect the lesbians amongst us with all our might.

Who knows, our kids may become gays and lesbians.
Then we would expect society to accept them and show them love but karma will say No.

OP my God who in his infinite wisdom created gays must bless you.
God bless the gays and lesbians the world over. If they won't love you, I will love you.
I will defend you and my God will bless you.
You are not perfect, but you are not your imperfections.
gay well spotted

2 Likes

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by GermanMelania: 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2020
obentenyson:
God did not create hAmaphrodites. he created everything male and female for a reason. if there is any imperfection in nature, it is not God who caused it. it will the evil of man that has brought this things we now give different names into humanity. and we embraced it. The evil of man, has distorted the perfect nature of man. that's why we now have people poisoning foods, creating GMO foods that can alter the gene of men.. that's why you here people say they're born gay. no one is born gay. its what people eat that has affected their genetic beings, that's why there are so many people given birth to babies with so many types of birth deformities. it was not God who made that that way. it was the evil and the carelessness of man that made us what we've become. in time past, homosexuality was seen as a sickness... Today, anything goes, people are now even saying they are genderless... pedophiles are fighting for a space in Lgbt. they want pedophilia to be legalised . years into the future, those who defended homosexuality will defend pedophilia as being normal....

So the people that were born with both organs or neither it is not god?
Babies born disabled it is not god?
Does a other person have the power to create?
Pedophilia can not be legalized because children cannot consent. Yet in Nigeria you have people marrying 13 year olds. Destroying thier privates and they shit and piss from the same place.
You are worried for people too much.
Face your own salvation.
You are not talking to me online right now through some heaven telephony system but by human innovation. No carry religion for head like mad person abeg. I respect your right to believe. If it is whar you need i support you. But you also have to let others be.
If i tell you now that only sharia is the way of life you go vex run. But you think your own religion should be law. You are wrong friend.
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Chatbot1234: 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
Exmilitant:
Check My Username.. I have a very unfriendly reputation in the area, the only reason i could save the girls.

thanks, i thought as much, because dispersing an angry mob isnt an easy task.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by chigoizie7(m): 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
TroubleMaker47:

Was the mouth meant for sucking diick? undecided

Neither did I justify dick sucking, na one of the things the western culture brought to us. Both homosexuality and dick sucking .

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Passionate888: 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
Exmilitant:
Portharcourt??
Pls where in PH did this happen?
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Faiththomas: 4:33pm On Jan 27, 2020
My name is Juliet I am 35 year old living in asaba i need good man that can service me in bed I will pay 50k anytime you service me am serious about this you can WhatsApp me on this number ‭0706 765 1328‬ that my real number you can also call me too
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by obentenyson(m): 4:34pm On Jan 27, 2020
GermanMelania:

So the people that were born with both organs or neither it is not god?
Babies born disabled it is not god?
Does a other person have the power to create?
Pedophilia can not be legalized because children cannot consent. Yet in Nigeria you have people marrying 13 year olds. Destroying thier privates and they shit and piss from the same place.
You are worried for people too much.
Face your own salvation.
You are not talking to me online right now through some heaven telephony system but by human innovation. No carry religion for head like mad person abeg. I respect your right to believe. If it is whar you need i support you. But you also have to let others be.
If i tell you now that only sharia is the way of life you go vex run. But you think your own religion should be law. You are wrong friend.

obviously you didn't read my post well before replying. if you did, you will see where I stated that birth deformities are not an act of God but an act of man based on our carelessness, wickedness and ignorance.. it an act of ignorance because people, women especially do not watch what they eat. there was a time that zika virus from mosquito bites where causing birth deformities in babes in Brazil. those mosquitoes were genetically modified. same with some of the foods we eat. this things can cause damage to our genetic make-up there by causing all sorts of deformities in children we produce and even Cancer. this is man not God.

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by nkezecheckport: 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2020
Even if there is a law against it i beleive there is a law against etrajudicial killing/punishment
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by bromen: 4:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
eni4real:
Don't get it twisted, being pro-homosexuality is not the reason for their development in science, Technology and Politics!!!

They are better because they have better infrastructure and provided enabling environment for those infrastructure to get better up to advanced level...

They have brains who focus a lot of Research and development.. African are consumers!!!

Don't lump homosexuality to their development!!!

They are far ahead in everything even before homosexuality becomes a norm among them!!!

And their good brain told them not to promote hate against their citizens because of his sexual orintation so far he or she has the good interest of the country in mind
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by grandstar(m): 4:40pm On Jan 27, 2020
Exmilitant:
As I was stepping out of my compound to get bread for breakfast this morning, I saw two girls, stark naked running towards me. Behind them were a group of young men and women with sticks, stones and machetes hotly pursuing these girls.

The force with which these girls grabbed me begging me to save them eh, where it not for the gate i would have somersaulted and crashed on the ground. The crowd on seeing me mellowed, and started chorusing 'oga those girls na lesbians'. I tactfully dismissed the mob and promised to handle the issue.

I am with them in a pharmacy getting their wounds treated. There is a nagging question I want answers to as I watch these beautiful harmless girls:

Why are Africans vehemently opposed towards these kind of people and LGBTQ people in general? Is religion or culture the reason? What is wrong in loving a person of the same sex? Is it the greatest of evil? Is evil categorized? I need answers to these questions in order to know what decision to make on these girls...

Even though homosexuality is wrong, homophobia too is wrong.

That's their life and are accountable only to God. Those hypocrites wanting to kill them too will stand before judgment seat of God (1 Cor 6:9). Have they repented of their own sins?

2 Likes

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by showafrica(m): 4:40pm On Jan 27, 2020
GermanMelania:

May you get shown that mamba you want before this week end. Say amen.

Lol, babe if you are an L-band, i urge you to try a very good mamba from a guy you like trust me, e dey format brain.

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 27, 2020
bromen:

And their good brain told them not to promote hate against their citizens because of his sexual orintation so far he or she has the good interest of the country in mind
That is to say, "we are civil let's tolerate their madness and anomaly!!"

Even Animals have right over there, you know undecided
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by bromen: 4:40pm On Jan 27, 2020
NaijaDonCast:
I stand against Jungle Justice, its an enemy of Justice. But we have alot of pressing issues going on in this country that needs to be given adequate attention, you stating that LGBT people should be allowed to do their thing is also a pressing issue already adding to a long list of issues This is Nigeria not America

one pressing issue is stop persucuting your citizens who are doing no harm
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by depumpin(m): 4:41pm On Jan 27, 2020
madridguy:
Don't think there's emergency number there. Well, you've done well. Had been its Lagos, you can call police for the useless mob.

no dey mumu urself abeg call police for who? de mob? u must be joking afta calling police for dem dey will be back for him and he will loose his respect
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 27, 2020
TroubleMaker47:

My Alsatian dogs are gay!
1 case in 20 years!!! That is if you are 20 years old!!!

You have really seen enough cases of gay Animals in your lifetime!??

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by GermanMelania: 4:42pm On Jan 27, 2020
obentenyson:
obviously you didn't read my post well before replying. if you did, you will see where I stated that birth deformities are not an act of God but an act of man based on our carelessness, wickedness and ignorance.. it an act of ignorance because people, women especially do not watch what they eat. there was a time that zika virus from mosquito bites where causing birth deformities in babes in Brazil. those mosquitoes were genetically modified. same with some of the foods we eat. this things can cause damage to our genetic make-up there by causing all sorts of deformities in children we produce and even Cancer. this is man not God.

You are lying or uninformed. It is not the modified skeeters that caused zika. But a virus. Long before humans could modify anything lots of diseases existedm and u are a very sick human being to suggest it is women not watching what they eat that causes defects. Get some mental help.

You one one hand claim god does everything good but you cannot accept that the bad things are also sanctioned by god. So you are now claiming your god is powerless. And humans csn change his doing?
Just say you don't understand everything. None of us do. But im not going to go around claiming shit i know nothing about.
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by GermanMelania: 4:43pm On Jan 27, 2020
showafrica:

Lol, babe if you are an L-band, i urge you to try a very good mamba from a guy you like trust me, e dey format brain.
Come. . No worry. Just dm . Let's meet up.
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by obentenyson(m): 4:46pm On Jan 27, 2020
GermanMelania:

You are lying or uninformed. It is not the modified skeeters that caused zika. But a virus. Long before humans could modify anything lots of diseases existedm and u are a very sick human being to suggest it is women not watching what they eat that causes defects. Get some mental help.

You one one hand claim god does everything good but you cannot accept that the bad things are also sanctioned by god. So you are now claiming your god is powerless. And humans csn change his doing?
Just say you don't understand everything. None of us do. But im not going to go around claiming shit i know nothing about.

hahaha. do your research bro. you are the ignorant one. ziker virus caued it during the world cup period that Brazil hosted.. and the virus was from mosquitoes. don't be a lazy Nigerian. do your independent research. n then come back here n let's continue this conversation. till then, you are on your own with your lacuna.

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by obentenyson(m): 4:48pm On Jan 27, 2020
GermanMelania:

just to enlighten your darkened life here is a piece, if you are not too lazy to read https://www.cdc.gov/pregnancy/zika/pregnancy.html

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Exmilitant(m): 4:48pm On Jan 27, 2020
Passionate888:
Pls where in PH did this happen?
Rumukwurusi Around Eleme Jnct. If You Are Heading Towards Onne
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2020
GermanMelania:

But here is a country allowing such. Should you not stay far away? Imahine if them try enroll you. Flee from evil. Your business that once you de america u cant even decline to not provide the gays services. You hypocite. It means if them offer you money to tender yansh now u go say na business and do gay stuff for cash. Please de go. No mention me again o.
Tender Yansh?? Are you mad??
Is it by force to join gay bandwagon??

Because Trump allow gays to be employed, does that make him a gay man??

America is not meant for gays only!! They only give them right just like they gave Animals right too!!!

That does not make their orientation normal!!!

Are you implying that every one related to you who are presently in America are homosexuals already??

Asinine comment everywhere!!!

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by bromen: 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2020
eni4real:
That is to say, "we are civil let's tolerate their madness and anomaly!!"

Even Animals have right over there, you know undecided

NO we poor underdeveloped country are not civil. you are a babaric set of people. apple ceo a phone you did love to have is a gay support. concerning animals. i remebered i saw a post of either a sea giant turtle( can't remeber the animal) caught in nigeria. it is rare here. but you babaric guys may kill and eat it. but not the sensible developed world. see efforts to preserve such rare species from going extint.
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by GermanMelania: 4:52pm On Jan 27, 2020
eni4real:
Tender Yansh?? Are you mad??
Is it by force to join gay bandwagon??

Because Trump allow gays to be employed, does that make him a gay man??

America is not meant for gays only!! They only give them right just like they gave Animals right too!!!

That does not make their orientation normal!!!

Are you implying that every one related to you who are presently in America are homosexuals already??

Asinine comment everywhere!!!

grin you de vex o!. Why e de pain you? Did i strike a nerve,.? It is not trump that allowed day people. It is the people and the system. What is your business? As in what do you do for business i mean?
Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by obentenyson(m): 4:52pm On Jan 27, 2020
GermanMelania:

here is another one. you ignoramus lol.. lazy Nigerian that can't do simple research. at least you should be able to read. if you can't, you are a walking dead. my people perish for lack of knowledge. here is knowledge. read M.f https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/gm-mosquito-progeny-not-dying-in-brazil--study-66434

1 Like

Re: I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. by GermanMelania: 4:54pm On Jan 27, 2020
obentenyson:
just to enlighten your darkened life here is a piece, if you are not too lazy to read https://www.cdc.gov/pregnancy/zika/pregnancy.html

You are the lazy one. Where does it say the skeeters created the virus?.
How you pass waec? I said did argue that the skeeters were modified. I am telling you that zika was not as a result of the modified skeeters.

Simple.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) / 2 Ladies Fight Publicly, Disgrace & Strip Themselves (Pics, Video) / 19-Year-Old Girl Arrested For Having Sex With Her Dog In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.