Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful (28281 Views)

Garba Shehu: Twitter Suspension Has Reduced Spread Of Fake News By PDP Governors / Buhari Has Reduced Ministers To Abba Kyari’s Clerical Aides - PDP / Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by Rexnegro(m): 1:50pm On Jan 27, 2020
i for one I am thankful but I wish this country can divide peacefully .
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by Qadaffi2idiamin: 1:51pm On Jan 27, 2020
Because it is not your son or brother that is being beheaded and those of your bosses or demons in aso rock..

Posterity will judge all of those behind this strange way of making money..

It shall never be well with all of them...
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by isnovic(m): 1:53pm On Jan 27, 2020
1 year into a second term, still comparing results with GEJ.

I just weak for this shifty government, for God sake take responsibility.

Acknowledge your failure first, put on your thinking cap and come up with well thought out ideas to defeat this menace.

I am pretty sure this guy masturbates on anything
GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by Charly68: 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2020
Am so sorry for this hypocrite ,he has lost his mind
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by opribo(m): 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2020
Just imagine the type of comments associated with aide of Bubu.

What is there to be thankful for, are people not still bombed, are school children not kidnapped?.

Instead them to leave honourably, they rather stay put to continue with their woeful and abysmally incompetent performance.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by toplinetrtrend: 2:00pm On Jan 27, 2020
DennisEche:

did Buhari force him to make that statement

The rubbish lauretta onichie uttered and is still uttering, did Buhari force her to utter the rubbish?

It is dumb and stupid to read tribal meaning to this, very stupid and dumb. I hope you will cease from this Dumbness and stupidity henceforth.
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by Okuda(m): 2:00pm On Jan 27, 2020
any govt comparing themselves with Goodluck's is a failure because you cannot use "failure" as a yardstick for success.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by Gift2Love: 2:06pm On Jan 27, 2020
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by Coolcalmcollect(m): 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2020
I get you and your family for mind....no worry.
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by omoharry(f): 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2020
I used to respect our Editors, writers of political columns and on air analyst in those days but not anymore since the likes of Ruben Abarti and This stupid man Femi Adeshina has disappointed us all.They pretend as though they have the interest of the country & the poor masses at heart. Whose voice cannot not be heard, so they are therefore the voice of the oppressed masses. But immediately they get any political appointment they become worse off than the people they have been criticizing all these years.They become govt mouth piece against us and even tell us to be grateful for even breathing at all.

I do listen to the likes of Jimi Disu on classic FM and his other counterpart in various print and Electronic media..While I enjoy some of their analysis and criticism against the Nig govt , my thought immediately become skeptical and would start doubting their characters, enough to question their integrity, principles & honor. I look at all of them with one eye as political opportunist/jobbers that are fighting so hard to get noticed by the govt of the day.And guess what? immediately they get the job, they instantly drop that cloak of solidarity with the people and jump ship to become our nightmare. I still listen to all these on-air commentators and analyst but i do not take them seriously anymore..They are as greedy and disloyal as the rest of them the political arena.

I am yet to see any known Journalist/Lawyer who has been enticed/seduced by the Nigerian govt but did not succumb to their seduction of money/political appointment and the splendor of ASO ROCK. They are marveled by this change in their status and they forget all about what they once stood for..They eventually turn against the same people whom they once stood shoulder to shoulder with to condemn the very govt they are now rolling in bed with..OOO wait One man stood out..The late Gani..May his soul rest in peace..

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 2:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
even passingshot, , BuhariAdvocate, Sarrki, Madridguy will be ashamed to read this from Femi

he's a disgrace to Yoruba people. I would love to read his stand on Amotekun, useless human being

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by jidxin(m): 2:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
crestedaguiyi:
Kai ,afonja see your son
on behalf of the Afonjas we here by deny him and give him out to our igbo brothers
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by seanjy4konji: 2:13pm On Jan 27, 2020
mad men.
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by Cantonese: 2:14pm On Jan 27, 2020
Almost 5 years in governance and we still hear about the looting and corruption in Jonathan's government. What a big shame!

For me nothing has changed so far. It is the same proverbial "old wine in a new skin". Buhari make pro boko haram comments politically to hound Jonathan out of office before 2015. Under his watch we have witnessed serious embarrassments to his government by boko haram. We have witnessed the infiltration of ISIS into Nigerian soil. We have witnessed the break up of boko haram with a faction joining ISIS to form ISWAP. Boko haram has large swaths of territories in the north. Herdsmen increased their tempo with mass murder of innocent citizens. The south west chose to improve security in their territory with Amotekun and the attorney general claiming it is illegal.

Just like Reuben Abati under Jonathan, this Adesina man has proven to us that journalists should not be trusted to tell us the truth. The moment they find juicy positions in government, they show the other side of who they truly are. Hopefully when this government leaves he will remember to write something good about the leader if he finds a position in another government.
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by uvie66: 2:15pm On Jan 27, 2020
....and what is the job of the government...to be thankful for doing their job.
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 27, 2020
jidxin:
on behalf of the Afonjas we here by deny him and give him out to our igbo brothers

We igbos reject such an efulefu of a son, we return him back to his Yoruba kinsmen, let Amotekun deal with him.
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by Reference(m): 2:21pm On Jan 27, 2020
isnovic:
1 year into a second term, still comparing results with GEJ.

I just weak for this shifty government, for God sake take responsibility.

Acknowledge your failure first, put on your thinking cap and come up with well thought out ideas to defeat this menace.

I am pretty sure this guy masturbates with GEJ.

After their 8 year tenure they will acknowledge their complete failure but still blame it on the previous goverment. Then we will collectively ask them the reasons for elections in the first place, if not to chamge a bad goverment for a good one.

Nigerians, ask yourself this important question. What if the next goverment elected in 2023 is still blaming the Buhari goverment by 2031 in the midst of a state of the nation far worse that what you experience now..... what will you do?

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by Ochoiho: 2:23pm On Jan 27, 2020
He is preparing people's mind for the worst. I am only aniode with people that voted PMB and are now complaining.

Meanwhile, you need a Tracker for your Car, Truck or Bus . Know real time location, listen to conversation, stop engine etc. Check my signature
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by joefelin2345: 2:24pm On Jan 27, 2020
I think the response seems to be peculiar to the 4 Square Church thinking. The response of the Church to similar question in a recent interview by Punch Newspaper is quite similar. It seems they have something against the current CAN Chairman. I just hope it not official position of other respected clergy men in 4 Square such as Rev Dr Wilson Badejo, Rev Meduoye etc.
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by isnovic(m): 2:25pm On Jan 27, 2020
Reference:

After their 8 year tenure they will acknowledge their complete failure but still blame it on the previous goverment. Then we will collectively ask them the reasons for elections in the first place, if not to chamge a bad goverment for a good one.

Nigerians, ask yourself this important question. What if the next goverment elected in 2023 is still blaming the Buhari goverment by 2031 in the midst of a state of the nation far worse that what you experience now..... what will you do?

So true.

This is the real fear, it is palpable and the fact it can set-off a possible chain reaction for excuse of performance for those voted into power to solve certain issues is even more frightening.
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by joefelin2345: 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2020
I mean the response of the new G.O. of the church as published in Saturday Punch of Jan.18, 2020 pages 28 & 29.
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by Studyinchina200(m): 2:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
This can only happen in a country like Nigeria.

Funny country.
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by Munadad: 2:30pm On Jan 27, 2020
Adesina can be likened to a soured meal. How can one explain how a once brilliant guy decide to toe the Mephistophelian path by selling his soul to devil. According to this clown, we should roll out the drums to appreciate and celebrate not because bombing has disappeared but simply because it has reduced.
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by 8stargeneral: 2:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
Alright we heard.... let Boko Haram just throw one bomb for ur entire family we will know that it has reduced... Animal!
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by seguno2: 2:38pm On Jan 27, 2020
crestedaguiyi:
Kai ,afonja see your son

He is not our son o.
We will do DNA to confirm that he was fathered by an abokii mola. angry

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by Don27tiky(m): 2:48pm On Jan 27, 2020
Citytrend:
This one don chop something! They have given him the forbidden Fruit.
Look at his face like a Cameronian.

I don't know what we did to deserve all these hypocrites in Power.

Anyway, I will Design a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me.
those of us who leave in this part of nigeria knows he is saying the truth. We thank the government for that. We pray every day for God to protect our soldiers as they do more for our safety. God bless Nigeria
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nigerians are ingrates.
During GEJ's tenure civilian bombings by Boko Haram was so rampant but GMB has managed to reduce their menace to just beheading of a few Christians and kidnapping.

How can we please CAN?
How please.

CAN President really does not deserve any respect from a government that doesn't give a fvck about what it's citizens say for speaking against his comrade who was beheaded.

Shame on anyone who expects more from a nation when Femi Adesina has advised you to be grateful for seeing less than expected and infact, to expect nothing.
you are the most senseless, stvpid, ijiotic human being ever to live on earth. your comment is too stvpid am ashamed I share the same continent with u. your head will be next to behead. wawa
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by klax(m): 2:57pm On Jan 27, 2020
Racoon:

https://punchng.com/nigerians-should-be-thankful-that-bombing-has-reduced-presidency

I ask again which school did this guy attended

And who nominared cow dung filled brain like this guy to Aso Rock No wonder buhari us so lifeless their is no way someone can have life I mean real life by sorrounding himself with heads like Abba Kalahari or Kayari, Femi Adeshina, Garba Shehu and Onochie the person can never function like normal human wallahi.

I rest my case.
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by duncun: 3:02pm On Jan 27, 2020
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by koffsman(m): 3:14pm On Jan 27, 2020
Now I know and believe this guy is extremely foolish, Nigerians should be thankful like we don't pay tax,like we didn't vote for them to put a stop to it, why do our government feel whatever they do for us we must thank them.na wa ooo
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by BuhariAdvocate: 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2020
its a fake news by his haters. you should know that no human being wiil so stupid to that extent to make such statement [b][/b]
EfonAlaaye2023:
even passingshot, , BuhariAdvocate, Sarrki, Madridguy will be ashamed to read this from Femi

he's a disgrace to Yoruba people. I would love to read his stand on Amotekun, useless human being

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sheik Ahmad Gumi Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) / Remove ‘Obidients’, Nigerians Will Be Faced With Tyranny – Shehu Sani / President Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Trips To Paris, London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.