Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful (28282 Views)

Garba Shehu: Twitter Suspension Has Reduced Spread Of Fake News By PDP Governors / Buhari Has Reduced Ministers To Abba Kyari’s Clerical Aides - PDP / Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by 1sttruth: 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nigerians are ingrates.
During GEJ's tenure civilian bombings by Boko Haram was so rampant but GMB has managed to reduce their menace to just beheading of a few Christians and kidnapping.[b][/b]

How can we please CAN?
How please.

CAN President really does not deserve any respect from a government that doesn't give a fvck about what it's citizens say for speaking against his comrade who was beheaded.

Shame on anyone who expects more from a nation when Femi Adesina has advised you to be grateful for seeing less than expected and infact, to expect nothing.

This is not cool.
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by Treasure17(m): 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2020
The question should be has unnecessary and ridiculous killings reduced?
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by Thonee(m): 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2020
What do you expect from a Yoruba slave to his Fulani master?

A typical afonja.
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by awoluyi(m): 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2020
ekems2017:
Femi what have you reduced yourself to? It's a pity that you have ended this way because of power and influence.

Anytime I watch Femi Adesina speak on TV, i immediately remember Doyin Okupe and Reuben Abati and how their names have been transferred into trash dustin.
I appreciate the fact that Femi is doing the job he is been paid for.
If you are around a Master or King , you have to say and do things to may him feel is in absolute control.
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by Klington: 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2020
These guys are so clueless and old fashioned.

Nigerians should be grateful that some of us are still alive under these Boko Haram government
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by govto: 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2020
Blood of God....see this idiot of a man bringing comparison to death.
May the God of all bombs locate you and your families for having no respect for life....

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by millionboi2: 4:32pm On Jan 27, 2020
Citytrend:
This one don chop something! They have given him the forbidden Fruit.
Look at his face like a Cameronian.

I don't know what we did to deserve all these hypocrites in Power.

Anyway, I will Design a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only See my info below to Chat me.
No be small somtin him chop ooo
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by princesshyngle: 4:52pm On Jan 27, 2020
Citytrend:
This one don chop something! They have given him the forbidden Fruit.
Look at his face like a Cameronian.

I don't know what we did to deserve all these hypocrites in Power.

Anyway, I will Design a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me.
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by egoldman(m): 4:59pm On Jan 27, 2020
thundafire:
Dis guy is an embarrassment so as no bombing beheading and execution is good Ngeneukwenu c dey nonsense u voted for where is

They are allergic to this kind of thread.
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by Ebenezerk2: 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2020
He is a disgrace to Yoruba Kingdom
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by tityboi: 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2020
I guess because he hasn’t been kidnapped or anyone in his family hasn’t witnessed bombing keep running ya mouth
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by bejeria101(m): 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2020
WowSweetGuy:
this man with his ewedu brain always annoying

fulani herdsmen,bandits have even doubled d killings

And he is keeping scores!
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by Hearme(m): 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2020
Anyone noticed that Alhaji Lai Mohammed has stopped talking.............. this way

Ebenezerk2:
He is a disgrace to Yoruba Kingdom
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by Sundaycomputer: 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2020
Meaning what

Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by bigiyaro(m): 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2020
re.tard
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by Silverman42(m): 5:46pm On Jan 27, 2020
What an idiotic man with a shit-looking face.
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by Dennis3D(m): 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2020
Nigerians shouldn't be thankful for you doing the job you are been paid to do.

Meanwhile guys, we are into building design and construction services. Call or WhatsApp us on 07038166370, 08081465833 dennis3ddesigns@gmail.com or info@dennis3dconstructions.com.ng

See our thread and profile and feel free to contact us any day anytime...

https://www.nairaland.com/5177338/see-most-design-construction-works

Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by tete7000(m): 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2020
He and his entire family deserve to go off in that single bomb...
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by Miles300: 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2020
When a government official start comparing death in previous administration to present only proves one thing !! That’s his indeed a slowpoke and nothing good can come out of this government ! They only defend failure - Adesina is a drunkard
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by idu11: 7:32pm On Jan 27, 2020
crestedaguiyi:
Kai ,afonja see your son
when you voted him you remember this?
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by whiteafrique: 7:36pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ofe-nmannu they praise you when they benefit from you,the slave have spoken what the master instructed him to..
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by slowice(m): 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2020
There story no dry finish?
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by Dybala11(m): 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2020
toplinetrtrend:
From "we have technically defeated Boko Haram" to 'Bombing has reduced".

The only thing buhari government offers is propaganda.
And blame shifting!

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by Aku4089(m): 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2020
This man is a big disgrace to Yoruba's
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 27, 2020
The guy never talk for awhile maybe him boss dey suspect am, if not a grown up man with full moustache no go just dey yarn like this
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by TheStarsAlign: 9:23pm On Jan 27, 2020
How can someone be laughing and still be shaking his head? The oxymoron of a mo-ron. Bombings reduce; killing increased. I dont even know whether we should continue to laugh or start to cry. This things are not making sense...
undecided
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by Ceenacks(m): 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
Inferiority complex hold these people

This man cannot say a word without making comparison with previous government. Why doesnt focus on a future. U cant achieve much wen ur eyes are set to the back.

What a blunt comparison.
I havnt heard this man say sth abt moving ahead. Its alwys comparing wt former things.

We need smart advisers.

Not just any adult human.

So u r reminding BH to resume bombing or wot.
Just see who we hv as government.
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by ipswitch: 9:50pm On Jan 27, 2020
This man has not been taking his drugs lately
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by JamesBond008(m): 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2020
Jossyroyal1:
shocked

May the residual bomb explode on your head there and that of your supporters.

IDIOT

Amen....Amen....Amen....FIRE!!!!
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by JamesBond008(m): 10:03pm On Jan 27, 2020
To Femi Adesina...It's a little normal or just okay to have some few shootings here and there and probably few beheading streaming online for the worldto be entertained.

May this and many more become their portion - Amen.
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by Rosskiye: 11:27pm On Jan 27, 2020
Osidazz19:
What he said is TRUE but it doesn't have to be said especially by him or anyone in the office of the President.

why not?
Re: Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful by Fashdeejay(m): 11:44pm On Jan 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nigerians are ingrates.
During GEJ's tenure civilian bombings by Boko Haram was so rampant but GMB has managed to reduce their menace to just beheading of a few Christians and kidnapping.

How can we please CAN?
How please.

CAN President really does not deserve any respect from a government that doesn't give a fvck about what it's citizens say for speaking against his comrade who was beheaded.

Shame on anyone who expects more from a nation when Femi Adesina has advised you to be grateful for seeing less than expected and infact, to expect nothing.

Be grateful for what?? The Bombing has reduced but the killings have increased!! What are you talking about?? Don't turn a blind eye to injustice because u are a share holder in the company dishing it out!
More people have died in less than 5 years of Buhari's tenure than they did in all of Jonathan's time put together.... So please, tell me what you are going on about? People are killing themselves, suicide rate has quadrupled since Buhari took over, the level of corruption is now almost unbelievable and the hatred amongst ethnic groups keeps being fuelled by the same government.... Yet we keep getting lies upon lies, from only bokoharam, we now have bokoharam, Fulani herdsmen and other militias n terrorist groups in one country....
Yet some of you folks keep supporting the disasters being rained on the country! Someday it will affect you directly, then we will see if you'll still be in support of this failed government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sheik Ahmad Gumi Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) / President Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Trips To Paris, London / Faces Of Governor Godwin Obaseki's Appointees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.