Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Pls Advise Now, Greencard Interview Morrow Morning - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Advise Now, Greencard Interview Morrow Morning (1701 Views)

Denmark Greencard. / Greencard/us Passport Application Issues, Please Advise Now / Get A Denmark Greencard Visa And Secure Entry Into Other 26 Countries In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advise Now, Greencard Interview Morrow Morning by miraexcel(f): 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2012
I just realised that baby needs medical examination result for her US Imigrant visa interview. she havent done this and the interview is 10:00am tomorrow. i'm also very ill and cant even take her to the embassy. What do i do? i called the embassy and was asked to change the date online but i cant find any link for that. its less than 24 hours. i'm so worried
Re: Pls Advise Now, Greencard Interview Morrow Morning by miraexcel(f): 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2012
is there nobody online?
Re: Pls Advise Now, Greencard Interview Morrow Morning by miraexcel(f): 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2012
is anybody here?
Re: Pls Advise Now, Greencard Interview Morrow Morning by onatisi(m): 8:09pm On Jul 09, 2012
onyiilady: I just realised that baby needs medical examination result for her US Imigrant visa interview. she havent done this and the interview is 10:00am tomorrow. i'm also very ill and cant even take her to the embassy. What do i do? i called the embassy and was asked to change the date online but i cant find any link for that. its less than 24 hours. i'm so worried

you just realized ?what you should have known,and u cant even go to the embassy u are ill , so what do u want us to do , change the date for u, is the American embassy on nairaland , i beg carry ur wahala go meet ur husband.more important things dey ppl dey discuss.
Re: Pls Advise Now, Greencard Interview Morrow Morning by princeonx: 10:52pm On Jul 09, 2012
First of all am not aware of you being able to change an immigrant visa appointment or interview online. The USCIS normally schedule that appointment for applicants while non-immigrant applicants can schedule theirs online. Then, why will you want your child to attend the interview if you can't make it? Who will take the child to the appointment? Immigrant visa appointments are not as complicated as nonimmigrant visa appointments. NIV can be based or scheduled according to what you're going for and sometimes denied if date of event is too close or available appointment dates are after the event while immigrant appointment can be easily changed, moved, and have more room to work around cux most immigrant visa category are visa lottery or family based visa. I will advise you to request for a future date if possible present a note from a doctor or hospital confirming you were sick on or during the appointment date. I still don't get how you missed, forgot, or didnt know your child needed the medical appointment. The USCIS (immigration) usually schedule it themselves too and just send you a date and venue to go to or sometimes they just write you requesting for the medical report and when they do they also provide you with list of certified doctors in your area. Are you based in US or Nigeria?
Re: Pls Advise Now, Greencard Interview Morrow Morning by onatisi(m): 11:00pm On Jul 09, 2012
prince_onx: First of all am not aware of you being able to change an immigrant visa appointment or interview online. The USCIS normally schedule that appointment for applicants while non-immigrant applicants can schedule theirs online. Then, why will you want your child to attend the interview if you can't make it? Who will take the child to the appointment? Immigrant visa appointments are not as complicated as nonimmigrant visa appointments. NIV can be based or scheduled according to what you're going for and sometimes denied if date of event is too close or available appointment dates are after the event while immigrant appointment can be easily changed, moved, and have more room to work around cux most immigrant visa category are visa lottery or family based visa. I will advise you to request for a future date if possible present a note from a doctor or hospital confirming you were sick on or during the appointment date. I still don't get how you missed, forgot, or didnt know your child needed the medical appointment. The USCIS (immigration) usually schedule it themselves too and just send you a date and venue to go to or sometimes they just write you requesting for the medical report and when they do they also provide you with list of certified doctors in your area. Are you based in US or Nigeria?
wahalahi you sef you get time ooooo
Re: Pls Advise Now, Greencard Interview Morrow Morning by princeonx: 6:27pm On Jul 10, 2012
Abi oh! The person that Asked for the info is not even following up. Anyway it doesn't cost me a thing to help so why not?

1 Like

Re: Pls Advise Now, Greencard Interview Morrow Morning by onatisi(m): 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2012
prince_onx: Abi oh! The person that Asked for the info is not even following up. Anyway it doesn't cost me a thing to help so why not?
she had an appointment date at least 3 months earlier and she is only remembering 24 hours to interview very unserious
Re: Pls Advise Now, Greencard Interview Morrow Morning by miraexcel(f): 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2012
onatisi you are very silly!
Re: Pls Advise Now, Greencard Interview Morrow Morning by miraexcel(f): 7:37pm On Jul 12, 2012
prince_onx who told you i had the appointment 3 months earlier? your advise actually came late. The appointment was succesfull though i'm filling in for citizenship now instead
Re: Pls Advise Now, Greencard Interview Morrow Morning by princeonx: 4:46am On Jul 13, 2012
onyiilady: prince_onx who told you i had the appointment 3 months earlier? your advise actually came late. The appointment was succesfull though i'm filling in for citizenship now instead
I think you're mistaking me for someone else! I never said anything about you having an appointment 3 months earlier. Having said that, I sometimes just don't get how people like you come online to waste other people's time all in the name of seeking advise. If the USCIS requested for a medical report, how was the interview successful without it? Or were you asked to leave your passport and submit the medical result before they decide on your application? Also, how did you promote yourself or go from applying for greencard to applying for citizenship? You must think it's buying a Honda instead of a Toyota! It doesn't work that way! Next thing now you'll come back with insults and fight while it was you that supplied half baked information in the first place. Unless you were born in the US or born outside the US to a US citizen parents, you can NEVER skip the process of being a permanent resident and decide to file for citizenship instead like you put it. You have to be a US permanent resident (greencard holder) and physically live in US for 5 full years (3yrs if married to a citizen) excluding the total days spent outside the US before you are eligible to apply for a US citizen and you personerly can not just wake up one morning and decide to apply for it (greencard) yourself! Someone like spouse, parent, or a job has to petition for you! Your appointment was successful my A55! You decided to apply for citizen instead my foot! Why not just apply to be white or native American Indian! U dey apply for citizen instead because Na your papa get America!
Re: Pls Advise Now, Greencard Interview Morrow Morning by princeonx: 5:18am On Jul 13, 2012
onyiilady: is anybody here?
Your last request for help/question came online July 9th at 6:55pm, my first response/attempt to help was same evening at 10:52pm (about 4hours later) and you blame me for being late? Blame everyone but yourself! You didnt even remember the medical requirement and you waited till the eve of the interview before seeking for help yet you claim it came late! Clap for yourself!
Re: Pls Advise Now, Greencard Interview Morrow Morning by onatisi(m): 5:39am On Jul 13, 2012
prince_onx:
Your last request for help/question came online July 9th at 6:55pm, my first response/attempt to help was same evening at 10:52pm (about 4hours later) and you blame me for being late? Blame everyone but yourself! You didnt even remember the medical requirement and you waited till the eve of the interview before seeking for help yet you claim it came late! Clap for yourself!

when i told u not to mind her u thought i was been harsh.i knew her story didnt add up.now she is insulting u.well u have tried ur best.
Re: Pls Advise Now, Greencard Interview Morrow Morning by princeonx: 1:36pm On Jul 13, 2012
onatisi:

when i told u not to mind her u thought i was been harsh.i knew her story didnt add up.now she is insulting u.well u have tried ur best.
I guess you saw it coming! I for listen to you oh my brother.

(1) (Reply)

My Visit To The Historical National Complex Of Manas Ordo In Kyrgyzstan (photos) / Which Other African Country Can One Migrate To? / I Want Your Advice On Travelling To Kuwait To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.