Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,416 members, 7,812,227 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Local Straw Hat Needed Urgently In Large Quantity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Local Straw Hat Needed Urgently In Large Quantity (871 Views)

Get Your Dry(fried) Kpomo In Large Quantity / 14 Aba Made Products You Can Order In Large Quantity / I Can Supply Fish Maw/fish Bladder In Large Quantity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Local Straw Hat Needed Urgently In Large Quantity by Zhirinovsky: 12:54pm On Jan 27, 2020
Hello,

We are urgently looking for locally made straw hats for immediate purchase.

Something like the one worn on the pix below.

Please get in touch if you have any info on where we can get it.

Re: Local Straw Hat Needed Urgently In Large Quantity by okomile(f): 1:21pm On Jan 27, 2020
Yaba market by Tejuosho street. Federal place hotel, eko hotels etc
Re: Local Straw Hat Needed Urgently In Large Quantity by Zhirinovsky: 1:32pm On Jan 27, 2020
Where in Tejuosho can I get them please?
okomile:
Re: Local Straw Hat Needed Urgently In Large Quantity by Zhirinovsky: 2:06pm On Jan 27, 2020
I am currently in Tejuosho now, yet to see it. I need the producers or bulk wholesalers
okomile:
Re: Local Straw Hat Needed Urgently In Large Quantity by okomile(f): 2:18pm On Jan 27, 2020
Zhirinovsky:
I am currently in Tejuosho now, yet to see it. I need the producers or bulk wholesalers

There is a big cele church going to NTA

You will see shops there. Ask for the Hausa's that sells them
Re: Local Straw Hat Needed Urgently In Large Quantity by okomile(f): 2:23pm On Jan 27, 2020
Zhirinovsky:

You can also go to the railway line at yaba, ask the malam changing dollars etc. They will also direct you

Good luck
Re: Local Straw Hat Needed Urgently In Large Quantity by lmaomenimen: 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2020
Hey, guys. Frankly speaking, I like the style of the 70s. Morover, I bought dobbs hats to wear with my blue and/or grey suits. I really looks good. It does fit as expected. I like the fact that it is water resistant as I need to wear a hat whenever the wind blows or it rains. The only thing that concerned me was the packaging. It arrived in a padded envelope. I was expecting something more like a box. However, having said that, when I opened the envelope, the hat was in great shape. Now all I need to do is boil some water to produce steam so I can curl the sides up. All in all, it was a very good purchase, so if you like the style of the 70s, you can buy it too. I LIKE THE WAY I LOOK LIKE IN THIS HAT VERY MUCH.
Re: Local Straw Hat Needed Urgently In Large Quantity by ChloeKerr: 11:57am On Oct 03, 2021
Thanks for the information.
Re: Local Straw Hat Needed Urgently In Large Quantity by brucewayne26: 11:58am On Oct 03, 2021
I don't really like military hats. I like to go hunting at least once a month and I have to say that they are really uncomfortable. I used to wear them the first year I was going hunting but then I turned to CUSTOM 6-PANEL HATS. They are not as tight as the military hats that most hunters have. They are kind of loose on the head and they don't discomfort me at all. I got used to wearing them and now I wear them everywhere, not only when I go hunting.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Advice Someone Who Wants To Go Into Akara Business In Lagos / I Need A Loan Of 1 Million Naira In Exchange Of My House Documents / Starting A Shoe Line. Any Possible Investors And Advice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.