Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,398 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) (86092 Views)

Ronaldo's Employee Crashes His £1.8million Bugatti Veyron / Christian Obodo Kidnapped Again In Warri / Michail Antonio Crashes His Lamborghini On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by blazetitov: 6:46pm On Jan 27, 2020
Officialgarri:
His only asset

You are a bloody clown grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:46pm On Jan 27, 2020
And to think he survived it!
Wow!
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by IamPatriotic(m): 6:46pm On Jan 27, 2020
Double Jeopardy
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Starhearts: 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2020
Officialgarri:
His only asset

U need mental therapy?
Christian is nt responsible for ur miserable life
Obodo can feed ur generation

5 Likes

Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Monday60655(m): 6:48pm On Jan 27, 2020
thank God he was not hurt
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Starhearts: 6:48pm On Jan 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The mumu boy crashed his car so he could trend like Kobe.

He should go buy a helicopter first.
Right now....all our sympathy goes to Bryant, none to spare to a mediocre.

Who hurts u
Who dey supply u weed

1 Like

Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Sholaco: 6:50pm On Jan 27, 2020
Thank God he survived it....
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2020
Na motor be dis one abi canned Coke?

See how everything just squeeze!
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Roon9(m): 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2020
35 yrs gini? How old am i?
I watched this dude play as a kid na
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Akpacha(m): 6:53pm On Jan 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The mumu boy crashed his car so he could trend like Kobe.

He should go buy a helicopter first.
Right now....all our sympathy goes to Bryant, none to spare to a mediocre.
him!m! Na person born u? U sure?

1 Like

Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Roon9(m): 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2020
alphaconde:
For that car to get that white tape for the door catcher I just weak

What does it mean bruh
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Emmynation(m): 6:59pm On Jan 27, 2020
see car

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Choplyf(m): 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2020
Thank God for his life.

Meanwhile,

A 2bedroom flat is available in Shasha, Akowonjo, Lagos. Interested person(s) should check my signature for contact for more info.
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by thundafire: 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2020
Officialgarri:
His only asset
lol u get mouth atleast world came to a stand still yesterday
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Greatfullheart: 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2020
Crashin of Cars is Raining now. Anyways The Block at Side Of The Motor Car look A Human Face.

Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Vokians(m): 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2020
agarawu23:
Okay. If your car no fail break, the only cause of accident like this is over speeding or he is drunk.

I get drunk and still drive home safely with 40km/hr cheesy
Don't drink and drive. If you must drink and drive let it be water.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 7:04pm On Jan 27, 2020
I thank God for his life
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 27, 2020
Haaa..

Hope it is not fatal?? shocked shocked

May God save us oooo

2020 shocked
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by gurunlocker: 7:05pm On Jan 27, 2020
Officialgarri:
His only asset

A car is not an asset!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Greatfullheart: 7:07pm On Jan 27, 2020
philip0906:
As in me self shock oh...This guy go don dey near 50 years oh
HAA

1 Like

Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 7:07pm On Jan 27, 2020
Officialgarri:
His only asset
liability

1 Like

Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Africomterror: 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2020
Wow
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by fredoooooo: 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2020
tripoli007:

That’s a huge lie Obodo made money from football and stil has a Bentley in his garage .. An he owns his house ,so stop this narrative

Bro .. you don't have to reply some toxic and negative people.. they derive joy in seeing negative things and that's the main reason why their life remain negative.

I know Christian too ... he's not doing bad for himself after his footy career.

1 Like

Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by 2shure: 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2020
We all k ow that if if was a corolla . Na him with kobe go dey relate.

1 Like

Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Zane2point4(m): 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2020
Car nowadays are just fibre,no strength atall,
See as e fold like paper.
Thats why when driving use your head,overspeed only when the road infront of you is very free, no look as car deh sweet deh press throttle blc your life deh ur hands too.

Forget all those air bag things they're all immaterial..

1 Like

Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 7:25pm On Jan 27, 2020
Roon9:
35 yrs gini? How old am i?
I watched this dude play as a kid na

The lie is just beyond me... I just can't wrap my head around it.

1 Like

Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 7:32pm On Jan 27, 2020
Vokians:
Don't drink and drive. If you must drink and drive let it be water.
thanks sir. I just get sober and not that drunk.
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Baroba(m): 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2020
Let's hope he is ok, thoughts and prayers for him, car can be replaced..
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by joshmee4real(m): 7:34pm On Jan 27, 2020
Anytime i hear Christian Obodo. I assume he is the Elder Brother of Joel Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2020
Urgent sale of a prively owned plot of Land(691.33sqm) located at Iwaya, Yaba, Lagos with C of O. Call or WhatsApp 07069423760 for purchase. Interested buyers only. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Liverpool Squad Knelt In Honour Of George Floyd / Odion Ighalo In Man United Jersey In Throw Back Picture! / Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.