Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) (86089 Views)

Ronaldo's Employee Crashes His £1.8million Bugatti Veyron / Christian Obodo Kidnapped Again In Warri / Michail Antonio Crashes His Lamborghini On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Roon9(m): 7:36pm On Jan 27, 2020
Angelfrost:

The lie is just beyond me... I just can't wrap my head around it.

Shuooo...
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by OnPointMan(m): 7:38pm On Jan 27, 2020
God saved Christ, i mean Chris. wink
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 27, 2020
tripoli007:

That’s a huge lie Obodo made money from football and stil has a Bentley in his garage .. An he owns his house ,so stop this narrative

Cars and homes are liabilities, not assets.

1 Like

Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by bewla(m): 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2020
Officialgarri:
His only asset
hope is ok
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by alphaconde(m): 7:46pm On Jan 27, 2020
Roon9:

What does it mean bruh

Na local man

1 Like

Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by danietohbadt(m): 7:52pm On Jan 27, 2020
Hmmmm. Christian Obodo. Despite the fact that I loved this guy so much back then around 2008/2009. I gave up on him the day I met his "much older younger brother" in Effurun, Warri. I hope he won't come out to solicit for funds soon like Siasia?
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by crafteck(m): 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2020
Officialgarri:
His only asset

Lol.. Evil garri
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Tabularasa1: 8:00pm On Jan 27, 2020
Hope the car no damage grin
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by BroOptimist(m): 8:07pm On Jan 27, 2020
ghettokid1:
u know him?
Lol...
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by BroOptimist(m): 8:07pm On Jan 27, 2020
ghettokid1:
u know him?
Lol...
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by BroOptimist(m): 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2020
Officialgarri:
His only asset

Lol...
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Omogoddy: 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2020
Thank God for my Warri boy
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 27, 2020
Vortex369:

owning a home is a liability too??
you must be a dullard
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2020
Paxxcarl:
owning a home is a liability too??
you must be a dullard

No, you are actually more silly than a dullard. Your home is Liability, not an asset. Idiots like you do not even know the meaning of assets/liabilities.
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by obatan(m): 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The mumu boy crashed his car so he could trend like Kobe.

He should go buy a helicopter first.
Right now....all our sympathy goes to Bryant, none to spare to a mediocre.
Why is it that at times you reason properly and then the next minute you become astonishingly foolish.
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by tripoli007(m): 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
Vortex369:

What if the houses have tenants and they also pay rents
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Americanboy35: 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2020
Vortex369:

No, you are actually more silly than a dullard. Your home is Liability, not an asset. Idiots like you do not even know the meaning of assets/liabilities.
Chai, you funny oo grin
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by MickzyDonald: 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2020
Godpikin4real:
Hope no casualty...
at all

Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by MickzyDonald: 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2020
ghettokid1:
u know him?
y we no go know am
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 27, 2020
Vortex369:

You can "view" something as an asset or liability but that doesn't change how it is treated according to GAAP. A home is an asset. If you owe money on it, it is offset by a liability mortgage. As you continue to make payments, the liability decreases and the equity increases, Aunty wey mumu
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2020
Americanboy35:

Chai, you funny oo grin
you dey mind am

1 Like

Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2020
Officialgarri:
His only asset

Lol... Maddo... But thank God for life though...
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2020
if there is life there is hope
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by joepepsy(m): 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2020
You too mumu
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The mumu boy crashed his car so he could trend like Kobe.

He should go buy a helicopter first.
Right now....all our sympathy goes to Bryant, none to spare to a mediocre.
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Gordonz07(m): 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2020
Sorry to the player. I wish you quick recovery. But the age na lie nau. 35years for Christian Obodo? Then I should be 12years nau undecided

1 Like

Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Roon9(m): 8:56pm On Jan 27, 2020
alphaconde:

Na local man

Lols...
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by vince96w2(m): 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Obodo still dey?
na you dey kill footballers ba? U miss this one?
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by ud4u: 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2020
Thank God
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2020
People denied burial jollof rice.

He better go make atonement to Ogun Laakaye.
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Femeto: 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2020
Baba even played for Fiorentina.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Liverpool Squad Knelt In Honour Of George Floyd / Odion Ighalo In Man United Jersey In Throw Back Picture! / Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.