Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) (86091 Views)

Ronaldo's Employee Crashes His £1.8million Bugatti Veyron / Christian Obodo Kidnapped Again In Warri / Michail Antonio Crashes His Lamborghini On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2020
Carlyboi:
Thats impressive I guess it’s more of making your money work for you cheesy so what field are you into really?

cccccccccccccc
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 3:35pm On Jan 28, 2020
Vortex369:

Lekki and I dont work. People work for me.
Thats impressive I guess it’s more of making your money work for you cheesy so what field are you into really?communications?real estate?oil and gas?Tech?Business?
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 28, 2020
Carlyboi:
Thats impressive I guess it’s more of making your money work for you cheesy so what field are you into really?communications?real estate?oil and gas?Tech?Business?

ccccccccccccccccc
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 3:38pm On Jan 28, 2020
Vortex369:

Diverse.
oh ok!nice you seem to be smart,savvy and driven do you mind if we talk offline?
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
Carlyboi:
oh ok!nice you seem to be smart,savvy and driven do you mind if we talk offline?

Nope.

I don't need new friends.
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
Vortex369:

Real Estate in Europe
Capital Markets in USA
Manufacturing & Real Estate & Hospitality etc in Nigeria.
oh I guess you juggle the three continents then,do you all these businesses solely!thats quite impressive tho the array of things you run and manage where in Europe tho the U.K.?
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 3:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
Vortex369:

Nope.

I don't need new friends.
it’s ok tho if that’s what you want let’s keep the conversation on Nairaland then I’m open to meet new people everyday people with goals and a positive energy and vibe it doesn’t have to blossom into friendships....I do better with acquaintances anyways cos a lot of people don’t really know what friendship means in the first place!
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
cool cool cool
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 3:47pm On Jan 28, 2020
Vortex369:

For Tax & Security purposes, I like this forum and will like to remain anonymous or would rather disable the username today as I have already disclosed too much.
smiles I don’t think that’s necessary tho you didn’t reveal nothing at least nothing personal if you ask me Europe America Nigeria is as big as anything.....so I don’t think there’s a way anyone can link any of the things you said on here to your real life existence trust me
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2020
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2020
Carlyboi:
smiles grin grin grin
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
cccccccc
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
cool cool shocked
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2020
cool cool cool
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2020
Vortex369:

For Tax & Security purposes, I like this forum and will like to remain anonymous or would rather disable the username today as I have already disclosed too much.
if anonymity is your biggest worry you can always dm me with an anonymous or a new account you don’t have to be paranoid bout Nairalanders tho a lot of people still have a life and things going for them.
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
Carlyboi:
if anonymity is your biggest worry you can always dm me with an anonymous or a new account you don’t have to be paranoid bout Nairalanders tho a lot of people still have a life and things going for them.

Have you been kidnapped and robbed before in this country?

I have been....

So, it doesnt matter how others are doing, I worry about me.
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
Vortex369:

Have you been kidnapped and robbed before in this country?

I have been....

So, it doesnt matter how others are doing, I worry about me.
. Well then....what can I say then be safe hun
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by philip0906(m): 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2020
ericmor:

Not in any club presently
Yes but he is still playing professional football and not retired.
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Legendguru: 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2020
Obodi lost a vital asset thanks to life
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by ericmor: 6:59pm On Jan 28, 2020
Carlyboi:
lol I wasn’t the one she insulted tho lol you can reread the thread it was someone else she called that not me I wanted to type him didn’t know it was me I typed grin so it was after she mentioned that I corrected her

Oh! Ok
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by ericmor: 7:01pm On Jan 28, 2020
philip0906:

Yes but he is still playing professional football and not retired.

Yes I know, money no dey reach rich man that na y dangote self still dey find money
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by delishpot: 9:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
agarawu23:
Okay. If your car no fail break, the only cause of accident like this is over speeding or he is drunk.

I get drunk and still drive home safely with 40km/hr cheesy

May God change you. So you won't end up killing yourself or other innocent people.
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Lordapson23(m): 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
Vortex369:

Cars and homes are liabilities, not assets.

Define asset undecided
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Lordapson23(m): 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2020
Paxxcarl:
You can "view" something as an asset or liability but that doesn't change how it is treated according to GAAP. A home is an asset. If you owe money on it, it is offset by a liability mortgage. As you continue to make payments, the liability decreases and the equity increases, Aunty wey mumu
Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Lordapson23(m): 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2020
Paxxcarl:
You can "view" something as an asset or liability but that doesn't change how it is treated according to GAAP. A home is an asset. If you owe money on it, it is offset by a liability mortgage. As you continue to make payments, the liability decreases and the equity increases, Aunty wey mumu

One chilled big stout for u!

1 Like

Re: Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) by Moneywirer: 2:29am On Jan 29, 2020
agarawu23:
Okay. If your car no fail break, the only cause of accident like this is over speeding or he is drunk.

I get drunk and still drive home safely with 40km/hr cheesy

Don't over push it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Liverpool Squad Knelt In Honour Of George Floyd / Odion Ighalo In Man United Jersey In Throw Back Picture! / Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.