Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,289 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Ubdi-get Paid For Your Data - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ubdi-get Paid For Your Data (1234 Views)

Get Paid For Doing Something You Already Do Everyday / Get Paid For Sharing, Liking, Commenting And Post Photos Of Anything Around You / Get Paid For Reading News Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubdi-get Paid For Your Data by Edkasie: 5:46pm On Jan 27, 2020
I just joined #UBDI to reclaim my data and make money from it when I choose! Together, we can put the billions of dollars our data generates into our own wallets starting in $76B market research industry.

You need to have a USA address, Social security number(u can get that from fake address generator) Plus the routing number and the account number from your Payoneer. You will do verification with your national ID card yes with your Nigerian ID card . Once done, your withdrawal will be automatic, once a day.

UBDI REQUIREMENTS AND STEPS
� Connect VPN to USA.

� 1)UBDI APP click here to download from playstore
2)digi.me APP click here to download from playstore
�Sign up

�On the first page after you sign up you'll be prompt to put a custom code/Referral code

Put this �� UR5HBNYG

You'll get 1$ for putting the code.

� There's a available survey immediately you register , it worth 1$ .. complete it.

You have 2$ already if you input the code and do the first survey with just 8 questions ,then you can cash out.

Payment method: Payoneer

minimum cash out :$2

USA Number is needed for verification use 2ndline App Or TextNow

Referral code: UR5HBNYG

This referral code will give you $1
Then do Another Simple Short Survey to earn $1

EASY SURVEYS WITH NO DISQUALIFICATION

Perks :- I[i] will give 3 Codes to Input that will Earn You $11 Instantly After Registration.
[/i]
Click on authorize digi.me
UR5HBNYG
put this code in that custom code
When done, it will lead u back to to the ubdi app. Login and complete private match tag.
Don't attempt to answer any question else u will miss $1 bonus. I will give u a code to enter before u attempt the first survey
Minimum withdrawal is $1 to payoneer.I will give u other 3 codes to unlock up to $11 surveys.
Then u can withdrawal all
First enter that code in the custom tag section and click submit, then head over to donate and scroll down. You will see a question about veterans and u, answer it to get $1

Then when done, I will give u another code to get $4 and another one to get $2, then $5
Go to private match, then tags. In the custom tag, enter STUDYPROBS
It will unlock a survey worth $4
When done enter this also. BUGFINDER for $2 survey
Then POTP for $5

1 Share

Re: Ubdi-get Paid For Your Data by blessedjohny4u: 6:44pm On Jan 27, 2020
How can one reach you?
Re: Ubdi-get Paid For Your Data by Edkasie: 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2020
blessedjohny4u:
How can one reach you?
Whatsapp 07062496618

1 Like

Re: Ubdi-get Paid For Your Data by Oolawealth: 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
Pls it is not accepting my national I d for cash out. Pls help
Re: Ubdi-get Paid For Your Data by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
Edkasie:
Whatsapp 07062496618
will it accept voters card?
Re: Ubdi-get Paid For Your Data by marktpompido(m): 11:17pm On Feb 10, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Which Platform Can One Use In Nigeria To Engage In Options Trading Of US Stocks? / How To Earn N3m (three Million Naira) In One Month, Working From Home / Make More Money In Haulage (tipper Business)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.