Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Which Platform Can One Use In Nigeria To Engage In Options Trading Of US Stocks? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Platform Can One Use In Nigeria To Engage In Options Trading Of US Stocks? (1218 Views)

My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Us Stocks Pick Alert / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Platform Can One Use In Nigeria To Engage In Options Trading Of US Stocks? by Susily(m): 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
Good evening Nairalanders, and Happy New year

Pls Which platform can one use in Nigeria to engage in Options Trading of US stocks?

I'm interested in trading options and it seems the Fintech companies that operate in Nigeria like Trove, Chaka, Passfolio don't have provision for option trading

Pls any recommendations?? A platform where someone living in Nigeria can use for option trading

Thanks
Re: Which Platform Can One Use In Nigeria To Engage In Options Trading Of US Stocks? by Horbissesan98(m): 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2022
You can checkout choicetrade.
Choicetrade.com
They allow Nigerians to trade US stocks, ETFs, Mutual funds and even options. You can trade options very well on their platform. Minimum deposit to open an account with them is $100. And they charge $0.4 per options contract .

2 Likes

Re: Which Platform Can One Use In Nigeria To Engage In Options Trading Of US Stocks? by Fabulouslouie(m): 9:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
I hope you have basic knowledge of what option are...
Re: Which Platform Can One Use In Nigeria To Engage In Options Trading Of US Stocks? by macphilip: 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2023
I think the best platform for Options trading of US stocks would be Deriv or Olymp Trade

1 Like

Re: Which Platform Can One Use In Nigeria To Engage In Options Trading Of US Stocks? by XAUBulls: 8:46pm On Mar 15, 2023
macphilip:
I think the best platform for Options trading of US stocks would be Deriv or Olymp Trade
Re: Which Platform Can One Use In Nigeria To Engage In Options Trading Of US Stocks? by Susily(m): 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2023
Horbissesan98:
You can checkout choicetrade.
Choicetrade.com
They allow Nigerians to trade US stocks, ETFs, Mutual funds and even options. You can trade options very well on their platform. Minimum deposit to open an account with them is $100. And they charge $0.4 per options contract .

Thanks for this

How does one fund his choicetrade account from Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Mine Crypto? And You Are NOT Mining This App, I Am SORRY For You. / Invest And Save A Job. / Small Investment On Phone Number Database ..download For Edo State Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.