Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

How To Earn N3m (three Million Naira) In One Month, Working From Home - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Earn N3m (three Million Naira) In One Month, Working From Home (1229 Views)

Earn Monthly Payments Of 50,000 Naira Working From Home / How I Earned My First Three Million In Four Months / What Kind Of Investment Can One Make With 1.5 Million Naira In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Earn N3m (three Million Naira) In One Month, Working From Home by staggerman(m): 9:41am On Mar 12, 2022
This year I decided to diversify and try other income opportunities, and my search led me to a massive income opportunity I am sharing with you now.

I became interested in Forex trading, but due to my lack of experience in Forex trading, I sought for a way to earn without making trades myself.
I wanted to earn, but I didn't have the skill... I desired a safe shortcut, and that was how I found AUTOFX.
I joined Autofx on 10th of February 2022 and before 30 days I had already earned over N3m (over $5,000).

To learn more about this opportunity, you can message me and I will show you how.
https://autofx.live/Dashboard/User/Register/?sponser_id=AF54105

https:///+2348183740770

https:///GidYMt07s8Y8zdbMJNhoRk

Re: How To Earn N3m (three Million Naira) In One Month, Working From Home by Jbn11(m): 9:44am On Mar 12, 2022
Investment 150k in my business let's grow sir

1 Like

Re: How To Earn N3m (three Million Naira) In One Month, Working From Home by Beblessedbaba: 10:21am On Mar 12, 2022
Stagger scammer

You don't have family and friends and church members

You cant introduce them to the 3m offer you want total strangers abi

Continue be looking for mumu to scam

6 Likes

Re: How To Earn N3m (three Million Naira) In One Month, Working From Home by staggerman(m): 10:54am On Mar 12, 2022
Beblessedbaba:
Stagger scammer

You don't have family and friends and church members

You cant introduce them to the 3m offer you want total strangers abi

Continue be looking for mumu to scam

The internet offers you the opportunity to hide behind your phone and insult people anonymously. For you, that is the use of the internet.

This opportunity is not for you at this time.... Clearly.
Re: How To Earn N3m (three Million Naira) In One Month, Working From Home by Beblessedbaba: 10:58am On Mar 12, 2022
I wish you know exactly who you are chatting me.

I am using this opportunity to save people from falling for your scam.

Ofcourse, there are opportunities of remote work and several options available speaking from the perspective of an Information Technology Consultant of enviable and verifiable record of 15 years.

3 Likes

Re: How To Earn N3m (three Million Naira) In One Month, Working From Home by staggerman(m): 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2022
*�This project is going to be very huge this year. It's called AUTOFX. 2022.�*

*�THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN ONLINE BUSINESS IS SAFETY OF YOUR INVESTMENT(CAPITAL) AND AUTOFX IS THE ANSWER TO THAT.�*

*BASIC FEATURES:*

*1) ✅100% handsfree & Autopilot...meaning you're doing nothing except withdraw your profit and pay gas fee.*

*2) �Annual subscription of $90.*

*3) �You can use any broker of your choice...meaning your money(CAPITAL) is in your control not with the company.�*

*4) ♦️Minimum Investment is $310 ($90 for subscription, at least $20 for gas fee, and the rest($200) in your broker to be traded).*

*5) � The company copy trade and you get an average profit target of 10-40% monthly.*

*6) �No VPS subscription or configuration.*

*7) �20/80% profit sharing ratio with the company....meaning you will send 20% of any profit made to the company and the rest 80% is for you.*

*cool �NO floating loss, NO selection of coins, No bringing someone before you earn, NO running away with your money.*

*9) ♥️ Amazing compensation plan down to 7 levels for those who wish to invite someone to join. Note, networking is optional as you don't need to bring someone to earn. (see PDF for details).*

*Don't miss this great life time opportunity.*

*�INVEST WITH PEACE OF MIND, MAKE MONEY WITHOUT STRESS.�*

*How to join the business:�*

*�Click the link given to you and register with your name, email and phone number.*
*Register and fund your account with a broker.*
*Download MT4 or MT5.*
Re: How To Earn N3m (three Million Naira) In One Month, Working From Home by staggerman(m): 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2022
AUTOFX is an automated trading system that allows us to trade with the robot which makes profit from the forex market.
Daily profit is 2-5%
On average we should expect 40% monthly or more

You are required to use any broker of your choice, so your money remains in your control at all times.

You can stop trading Anytime you want. You can withdraw your money from your broker anytime you want.

Your trading capital is under your complete control 24/7.

You don't need permission to withdraw your money. You don't need to wait until weekend.
You have access and can take any decision anytime you want to.

Your funds are completely safe and secure with your broker.

So use any trusted broker you like.
Re: How To Earn N3m (three Million Naira) In One Month, Working From Home by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
staggerman:
This year I decided to diversify and try other income opportunities, and my search led me to a massive income opportunity I am sharing with you now.

I became interested in Forex trading, but due to my lack of experience in Forex trading, I sought for a way to earn without making trades myself.
I wanted to earn, but I didn't have the skill... I desired a safe shortcut, and that was how I found AUTOFX.
I joined Autofx on 10th of February 2022 and before 30 days I had already earned over N3m (over $5,000).

To learn more about this opportunity, you can message me and I will show you how.

https:///+2348183740770

https:///GidYMt07s8Y8zdbMJNhoRk

This is pure ponzi, stay away

1 Like

Re: How To Earn N3m (three Million Naira) In One Month, Working From Home by staggerman(m): 4:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
*HOW DOES AUTOFX WORKS?*

�They will connect your broker with theirs and trader for you via copy trade.

� You will use any broker of your choice that supports MT4 or MT5.

� Both your capital and your Profits will be in your broker and they can never hava access to it as you are only connecting with your MT4 or MT5

� No VPS Needed. No computer configuration. One click, you are done

� You will have fuel/gas fees in your robot. Say $20. As you are making Profit in your broker, the company will be charging their own Commission from your gas fees, which is 20% of whatever they made as Profit for you. So easy, right? It's 100% hand free.

� It's automatic Trading. No settings involved.

� Trading profit up to 40% per Month
Re: How To Earn N3m (three Million Naira) In One Month, Working From Home by Cokahot: 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
Ole

1 Like

Re: How To Earn N3m (three Million Naira) In One Month, Working From Home by staggerman(m): 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
*BASIC FEATURES:*

*1) 100% handsfree & Autopilot...meaning you do nothing except withdraw and pay gas fee.*

*2) Annual subscription of $90.*

*3) You can use any broker of your choice...meaning your money is in your control.*

*4) Minimum Trading capital is $200. And you also need ($90 for subscription, and at least $20 for gas fee*

*5) Average profit target of up to 40% monthly.*

*5) Automated VPS subscription or configuration.*

*6) 80/20 profit sharing ratio with the company.*

*7) No floating loss, no selection of currency pairs.*

*cool Amazing compensation plan. (see PDF).*
Re: How To Earn N3m (three Million Naira) In One Month, Working From Home by staggerman(m): 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2022
Check AUTOFX trade on Mt4

DumK30W9s51A

InfinoxCapital-Live04

*39.42% was made in February and February we made some losses but we were still able to bounce back 39.42 Net profits�*

*Kindly check this account to authenticate this*

We are in good hands and we are here for big business�

*10% to 40% roi is sure and I've always said since we are doing real trading it's always best to evaluate your portfolio at the end of the month*

Re: How To Earn N3m (three Million Naira) In One Month, Working From Home by staggerman(m): 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
Daily Trading profits..

Your money remains in your own Forex account (broker) and trade goes on with profit coming in daily.

A business that allows you to make money without giving your money to anyone.

You are in full control of your capital and profit

Re: How To Earn N3m (three Million Naira) In One Month, Working From Home by staggerman(m): 7:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
With an amazing compensation plan, you could earn lots of money if you choose to also refer others to Autofx.
For this, I have earned over $5600 and still counting

Re: How To Earn N3m (three Million Naira) In One Month, Working From Home by staggerman(m): 8:57am On Mar 14, 2022
What a way to start the new week.... Over $900 income Today.

Re: How To Earn N3m (three Million Naira) In One Month, Working From Home by dontrulee: 9:35am On Mar 14, 2022
All these lies.
It's too crooked sef. Na mumu go fall for am grin
Re: How To Earn N3m (three Million Naira) In One Month, Working From Home by staggerman(m): 9:37am On Mar 16, 2022
I smile to the bank daily.
Over $7000 in week 5....

Let's see how many days to $10,000

Re: How To Earn N3m (three Million Naira) In One Month, Working From Home by SavageResponse(m): 12:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
staggerman:
I smile to the bank daily.
Over $7000 in week 5....

Let's see how many days to $10,000

How is this supposed to be our business?

Go and chop your imaginary money alone!

2 Likes

Re: How To Earn N3m (three Million Naira) In One Month, Working From Home by staggerman(m): 6:58am On Mar 17, 2022
Withdrawal

Re: How To Earn N3m (three Million Naira) In One Month, Working From Home by Wisdomchi628(m): 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2022
The necessity to have a passive income stream has become too big a necessity.

Like if you haven't found a way to earn money while you are asleep, then go get one asap.

Find proven online business and niches to join
We have
1) Crypto
2) Affiliate marketing
3) Copy writing
4) Email marketing
5) Social media marketer.

There list is countless and these are online Skillset that can make you 450k to 850k monthly if you implement this skills.

Free report...
Finally I figured out how to go from zero to 450 k a month using a proven system...and how you can copy and replicate same success.
Get it here...https://premuimtouch.carrd.co/

(1) (Reply)

Stock Market Horror: / JP Morgan Says It Could Remove Nigeria From Key Bond Index / Top of the morning to you all.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.