Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

The Return Of A Lost Big Yansh. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Return Of A Lost Big Yansh. (907 Views)

Help Me Locate A Lost Friend Chidinma Opara Of Mbano Imo State / No Big Yansh Among Them. A Challenge To Big Ass Theory. / The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! (2) (3) (4)

The Return Of A Lost Big Yansh. by MadeBoy: 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2020
I know this woman with a very big yansh. There was I time she lost everything including her beauty. I was shocked then when I saw her during that period as i cleanned my eye to check if it was her and what come to my mind was HIV. Where is all that meating yansh and thigh. Everything all gone.

I was still in shock and couldn't believe it as this woman with big yansh could be this flat in her backside, how could a stored fat left just like that. So this woman is now like this? She was doing house help to one man. She looks used and wear out. What could have happened to her like this even if she is starving it should not change totally like this. It was later I learnt that she lost her poor husband and everything about her collapsed.

Then she move out from the area and I stop seeing her. But the last time I see her I was shocked again. All the fat ass and big thigh miraculously came back out from the blue.

I cleaned my eyes again. Is this not that woman? how come she grown another yansh again. can a butt disappeared and come back again??
Re: The Return Of A Lost Big Yansh. by Aammee77: 7:32pm On Jan 27, 2020
Money is like steroids

Re: The Return Of A Lost Big Yansh. by Winneygirl(f): 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2020
See your head there.
Na only yansh you dey take eye see so tey you go fall inside gutter.
Re: The Return Of A Lost Big Yansh. by celeiyke: 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
So, wetin make we do?

Nigeria Is Hard Please Let's Laugh Out Our Boredom / I Can't Thank God Enough. / Why we mostly regret the things we did not do

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8