Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" (69831 Views)

Mr Malami's Bias: If Amotekun Is Not Legal, Who Legalized This? - Pictures / Amotekun Is Unconstitutional - Maigari Dingyadi, Police Affairs Minister / Malami Explains Why Amotekun Is Illegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by Bear007(m): 11:24pm On Jan 27, 2020
The earlier they declare this muric guys the better..
Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by Buffalo2(m): 11:24pm On Jan 27, 2020
Viscy:
There is always something cynical & comical with any article emanating from this MURIC group.

Professor Comedian Akintola is the President and founder of MURIC, and also serves as the Secretary, Spokes person, Youth Leader, Publicity Officer and the only member of the Association. grin
grin

1 Like

Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by Oluelese(m): 11:24pm On Jan 27, 2020
This man is mad internationally

1 Like

Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

If Muslims are good minded people, will their be such a scenario playing out?

Before you quote me , go and view that video of that 200 level Undergraduate student from Maiduguri University that was executed by a 12 years old Muslim boy who prayed to Allah before forcing some bullets into the skull of that young man.......

And don't tell me some Muslims are good pls,...let those Muslims that are good come out openly and fight those that are not good....

Then we can have a balanced idea of who is good and who is bad...

Nonsense and buhari.......f...ck this country

sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i just love Muric for always speaking the truth at all times. Amotekun is a Christian nomenclature which is condemned by me and my Christian brothers sad
Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:27pm On Jan 27, 2020
I've said it before and will always say it..

Thid MURIC consists of mentally deranged individuals who only get on the News for the wrong reasons every time.. They will just never stop being Stupid. Always talking nonsense every time. Sometimes i wonder whether these people actually have a brand of weed or drug they usually take.. SMH!

1 Like

Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by Solorrman(m): 11:28pm On Jan 27, 2020
oz4real83:
When the enemy wants to harm u, he doesn't use people far off. He uses those very close to u. Just look at the people that have been opposing the amotekun idea. They are mostly yoruba muslims in MURIC and a few muslims from the north. Hisbah is a sharia police. Are there christians in Hisbah police?. Hisbah defends sharia laws. No christian has opposed it in the north despite the fact that Nigeria is a secular state. The north unites when they want to parasitise or oppress other regions while other regions always divide themselves along party, ethnic or religious lines when it comes to the issue of development or protecting their people.
U are selfish,now tell me do Hisba possessed guns ? U need to keep mute until u see Hisba using guns before u talk .
Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 27, 2020
Seventy7kings:
@the bolded, same way Boko Haram has got nothing to do with Islam.
I got you now.
They quite your Koran, they claim to maim and destroy from your Koran, etc.
The problem is not what they do, but how silent you all have been about it.

When has Buhari, sultan or your northern leaders openly come out to condemn the activities of these terrorists?
All they say is that Islam is not this and that without directly calling them the terrorists they are.

1 Like

Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by Damibiz(m): 11:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
Amotekun fall on MURIC dere....Hisbad na english name ?..no make me vex oh
Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by DEROX: 11:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
Dont blame him thats how yoruba muslims reason

1 Like

Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by Hizzojay(m): 11:30pm On Jan 27, 2020
Therefore a lion out of the forest shall kill them, a wolf of the evenings shall destroy them, a leopard shall watch against their cities; everyone who goes out there shall be torn in pieces; because their transgressions are many, and their backsliding is increased.
Jeremiah 5:6 WEB
https://bible.com/bible/206/jer.5.6.WEB

grandiose4ever:

I posted the verse in Yoruba up there. There's no Amotekun (cheetah). You only have Kinniun(lion) Ikooko(hyena) ekun(leopard)
Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by Gabkosh: 11:33pm On Jan 27, 2020
goodnessme1:
I think muric is right.

Why are Amotekun members mostly christian,even when we Yoruba muslims are more in population here.

At least 92% muslims 8%christians.
Eda
Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by Solorrman(m): 11:34pm On Jan 27, 2020
whitebeard:
They want to cause confusion... grin wow..so they use their brain up north...!

Wait oh..! How did they know that it is in the bible...so dey read bible..!

Mad oh..!
Muslims knows Bible than u ,ur pastor and father's,it's ur said holy book but dnt know what's written. U dnt know Bible with a 100 percent proof,Jesus never once said he was God in the new and old book,he never say u should dance and sing,he never say u should go to pilgrimage in Jerusalem there is no where in the Bible where Jesus said he came with a religion call Christianity infact if Jesus should come down now he will never understand what the word Christianity mean because it's not a religious name it's a title of the said founder of Christianity. Though the Bible are written by mere people after Jesus departed.
Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by GermanMelania: 11:35pm On Jan 27, 2020
Eazi1:
This might lead to a religion war... This is just an act of being aggressive,
Amongst yoruba people? Surely you jest.
Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by Smhaykins(m): 11:35pm On Jan 27, 2020
grandiose4ever:
This man's family needs to enroll him at a mental facility..

The Yoruba people would need to work tediously to weed out likes of Ishaq from relevance less he cause a regional rift which would be a gift to the North.

By the way the bible was translated by highly intelligent and educated Yorubas that they wouldn't make a mistake of interpreting Ekun(Leopard) as Amotekun(Cheetah)...

Ishaq Akintola has proven himself a treasonous snake that must be ostracized from the south west.

Ekun is tiger
Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by Qadaffi2idiamin: 11:36pm On Jan 27, 2020
Whenever I read something from this man I feel some guys in mental facilities are wasting away why some that's suppose to have a two bedroom apartment there walk the street free and even call sane journalist to interview them...

Has hishah a core sharia police and northern police enlisted a Christian before..

This man is someone's father oo.. He should respect himself bah..
Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by sencekompis: 11:36pm On Jan 27, 2020
This man AKINTOSHI must be banished from yoruba land. HE may end up breeding TERRORISTS one day. FANATICS Muslim are dangerous to humanity. We will break your wings in yoruba land.
Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by Seventy7kings: 11:36pm On Jan 27, 2020
kingkakaone:

I got you now.
They quite your Koran, they claim to maim and destroy from your Koran, etc.
The problem is not what they do, but how silent you all have been about it.

When has Buhari, sultan or your northern leaders openly come out to condemn the activities of these terrorists?
All they say is that Islam is not this and that without directly calling them the terrorists they are.
but if they start shouting 'Jesus is lord' when they kill, does that make them Christians? If muslims are terrorists, are there no muslim in south-west? Or why have south-west states muslim not started blasting everywhere?
Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by Empiree: 11:36pm On Jan 27, 2020
Alfaab:

This Fulani man again.You have been going from thread to thread writing gibberish.Desist or you see the wrath of Allah.
Some criminals are jittery because of amotekun.
All Yorubas either Muslims , Christians or any other religion home and abroad support amotekun.
It will protect all non indigenes in the SW including Ishaq Akintola and the Fulanis provided they are not criminals Only the guilty are afraid.There is 'Qaswarah' in Surat Mudathir in the Quran and it means Lion or Leopard...a beast of prey.
guy, you appeared to be Muslim, so I will respect you by saying to you to keep of my mention. You hear me?.
Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by Enwhen(m): 11:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
edoairways:

birth certificates from churches and letters of reference from pastors. This statement alone is the point they are driving at

Lolssss... Point "THEY " are driving at or you are driving at ....

They have not starts recruitments on Amotekun, This man know what he is doing , he just want people to know about him, nobody has ever take him serious only here on NairaLand, just watch out , nobody will respond to him....This is outfit that will involves recruitment from all states from the southwest, and they have not even discuss the modalities on command and offices, mostly offices, so where did this Man see where people are ask to go bring church cert of birth....there is nothing of such, only hospital issues birth cert, and maybe affidavit..recomendation letter is normal for everybody... Both they have not started recruitment even the proposed payment many are complaining it's too small
Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by GermanMelania: 11:40pm On Jan 27, 2020
DMerciful:
So you worship unknown gods?
Why do you say they are unknown? You want him to list them all?
Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by PRAGMATISM(m): 11:42pm On Jan 27, 2020
Bull shit!!! The point would have make little sense if all the 6 governors that came up with this security arrangement are Christians�
Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by stanisbaratheon: 11:46pm On Jan 27, 2020
This are the kind of idiots journalist will be giving audience to.

What a country I live in
Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by nilesinc: 11:47pm On Jan 27, 2020
Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by Amujale(m): 11:47pm On Jan 27, 2020
Both Christianity and Islam are fake and malicious ideologies.
Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by Rolex66: 11:47pm On Jan 27, 2020
Viscy:
There is always something cynical & comical with any article emanating from this MURIC group.

Professor Comedian Akintola is the President and founder of MURIC, and also serves as the Secretary, Spokes person, Youth Leader, Publicity Officer and the only member of the Association. grin

Seems he's the one that dishes out all those comical rulings on Fridays here on naira land eg the ruling to use left leg enter toilet grin
Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by Hameex(m): 11:48pm On Jan 27, 2020
This people are mad..

Mumuric grin grin

1 Like

Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by Amujale(m): 11:48pm On Jan 27, 2020
'Amotekun' predates both Christianity and Islam.
Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by ContractKiller: 11:51pm On Jan 27, 2020
Of course any religion founded by a polygamous child rapist will always breed like livestock. All I have to do is drive down any major street in Ibadan and I will see beggars begging me for money with Bambi Allah cries. It's almost as if they know they have no place in a decent society.

goodnessme1:
I think muric is right.

Why are Amotekun members mostly christian,even when we Yoruba muslims are more in population here.

Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by Enskynelson(m): 11:52pm On Jan 27, 2020
goodnessme1:
I think muric is right.

Did you apply and u were rejected based on your religion?

1 Like

Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by AquariusRising: 11:53pm On Jan 27, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Who Should I Blame, Ishmael Or Muhammad For Founding Islam?

Blame Abraham...for putting his equipment in the wrong engine

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Atiku Floors Tinubu Inside Kaduna Government House / I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says / Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Leaked Aisha Buhari’s Video, Presidency Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.