Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,495 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" (69840 Views)

Mr Malami's Bias: If Amotekun Is Not Legal, Who Legalized This? - Pictures / Amotekun Is Unconstitutional - Maigari Dingyadi, Police Affairs Minister / Malami Explains Why Amotekun Is Illegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by AgentNairaland(f): 12:34am On Jan 28, 2020
Solorrman:
Blame ur father who connived with ur mother to bring u where u will suffer and die to continue unending suffering. It's ur father that raised u without religion that's why u are dump and deaf trying to get some one to take the burden. Muslims worship the only single entity called Allah,Muslims never worship a man Jesus Christ who came with fully functional carry go follow come natural anus and penix,a God with penix and anus only stays in Christendom .

Oro lo fe gbo..

The atrocities of ur prophet Muhammad made his god allah to forget him inside grave I think you know...

Muhammad's god allah commanded maximum of four wives, ur prophet married over ten wives against the commandment of allah, is that not disobedient at higher order??

You said we Christians worship Jesus Christ, good... Now tell me the reason why you're worshiping the STONE OF KAABA according to Quran 2:125. Let me qoute the verse

[Quran 2:125] We have rendered the shrine (the Kaba) a focal point for
the people, and a safe sanctuary. You may use Abraham's shrine as a
prayer house. We commissioned Abraham and Ismail: "You shall
purify My house for those who visit, those who live there, and those
who bow and prostrate"

In which you must bow, cycling and kiss the stone of kaaba during hajj to mecca, what shall we call this??

Your family starting from ur father, mother ought to have been stone to death you this gargantuan gaga

4 Likes

Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by AgentNairaland(f): 12:38am On Jan 28, 2020
EteBabaagba222:

Both

Thank You..
Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by beejay85: 12:39am On Jan 28, 2020
Viscy:
There is always something cynical & comical with any article emanating from this MURIC group.

Professor Comedian Akintola is the President and founder of MURIC, and also serves as the Secretary, Spokes person, Youth Leader, Publicity Officer and the only member of the Association. grin
Lol.... U finish d prof
Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by castiello(m): 12:42am On Jan 28, 2020
Oga ekun is tiger and amotekun is leopard

grandiose4ever:
This man's family needs to enroll him at a mental facility..

The Yoruba people would need to work tediously to weed out likes of Ishaq from relevance less he cause a regional rift which would be a gift to the North.

By the way the bible was translated by highly intelligent and educated Yorubas that they wouldn't make a mistake of interpreting Ekun(Leopard) as Amotekun(Cheetah)...

Ishaq Akintola has proven himself a treasonous snake that must be ostracized from the south west.
Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by dharmeelawlarh(m): 12:47am On Jan 28, 2020
Be like say all these MURIC people dey always smoke one kind weed every morning
Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by berbs: 12:50am On Jan 28, 2020
grandiose4ever:
Jeremiah 5:6

"Nítorí náà, kìnnìún láti inú igbó yóò kọlù wọ́n,
ìkookò aginjù yóò sì pa wọ́n run,
ẹkùn yóò máa ṣe ibùba sí ẹ̀bá ìlú yín
ẹnikẹ́ni tí ó bá jáde ni yóò fàya pẹ́rẹpẹ̀rẹ,
nítorí àìgbọ́ràn yín pọ,
ìpadàsẹ́yìn wọn sì pọ̀."

Olodo man. Where did he see "Amotekun"?

cheesy
Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by Goalnaldo(m): 12:51am On Jan 28, 2020
The man is partially correct though. SW comprises of both Muslims and Christians. So why recruit only Christians?
Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by blackfase(m): 12:54am On Jan 28, 2020
Goalnaldo:
The man is partially correct though. SW comprises of both Muslims and Christians. So why recruit only Christians?

So you have seen the list of the recruits? smh

1 Like

Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by Enemyofpeace: 12:55am On Jan 28, 2020
Chei muslims get serious problem
Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by Enemyofpeace: 12:56am On Jan 28, 2020
Goalnaldo:
have you sin the list of those recruited or the hediot has succeeded in brainwashing you too?
Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by levos2007(m): 12:57am On Jan 28, 2020
You mean we should give us lives to gay Jesus?

phorget:
Will I be asking for so much if I should ask all of us to give our lives to Jesus Christ? The end is truly near and it'll gladden my heart if we all make it to the beautiful paradise. This world is already over brethren, we are only experiencing the last kick of a dying horse.
This is not about church, nor is it about your religion. This is about us knowing the true worship which is in our Lord Jesus Christ. He is our only hope of eternity.
Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by manmade(m): 12:59am On Jan 28, 2020
grandiose4ever:

nítorí àìgbọ́ràn yín pọ,
ìpadàsẹ́yìn wọn sì pọ̀." I don't think this MURIC's man deserves to be called a professor, who on earth conferred professorship on such a low intellect individual?.

Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by Enemyofpeace: 1:00am On Jan 28, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Oro lo fe gbo..

The atrocities of ur prophet Muhammad made his god allah to forget him inside grave I think you know...

Muhammad's god allah commanded maximum of four wives, ur prophet married over ten wives against the commandment of allah, is that not disobedient at higher order??

You said we Christians worship Jesus Christ, good... Now tell me the reason why you're worshiping the STONE OF KAABA according to Quran 2:125. Let me qoute the verse

[Quran 2:125] We have rendered the shrine (the Kaba) a focal point for
the people, and a safe sanctuary. You may use Abraham's shrine as a
prayer house. We commissioned Abraham and Ismail: "You shall
purify My house for those who visit, those who live there, and those
who bow and prostrate"

In which you must bow, cycling and kiss the stone of kaaba during hajj to mecca, what shall we call this??

Your family starting from ur father, mother ought to have been stone to death you this gargantuan gaga
savage. See clinical finishing. Bros abeg 7 gbosas for you. You finished the guy and Islam. Abeg chop knuckle

2 Likes

Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by AreaFada2: 1:01am On Jan 28, 2020
I wonder who dash this Ishaq dude professor title. Na wa o.
Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by manmade(m): 1:01am On Jan 28, 2020
grandiose4ever:

nítorí àìgbọ́ràn yín pọ,
ìpadàsẹ́yìn wọn sì pọ̀."

I don't think this MURIC's man deserves to be called a professor, who on earth conferred professorship on such a low intellect individual?.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by madridsta007(m): 1:07am On Jan 28, 2020
grandiose4ever:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2020/01/let-amotekun-embrace-all.html?m=1

Comedian Akintola's handlers in the North have already activated MURIC and its modus operandi of stoking non-existent religoous fears.

Where was Comedia Akintola when Fulani herdsmen terrorists were butchering and raping left, right and centre?
Comedian. Luckily everyone sees through it.
Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by manmade(m): 1:07am On Jan 28, 2020
edoairways:
He raised some valid points such as registration of security officers via birth certificate from the church.
go and read the press release again he debunked that insinuation himself which I knew could have emanated from his mischievous pigment of imagination in the first place .

1 Like

Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by madridsta007(m): 1:08am On Jan 28, 2020
Goalnaldo:

Have you seen the HR list? grin grin grin grin

You guys are comedians, to be honest. You'll give Basketmouth a run for his money. grin grin grin grin
Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by Resurgent2016: 1:09am On Jan 28, 2020
Viscy:
There is always something cynical & comical with any article emanating from this MURIC group.

Professor Comedian Akintola is the President and founder of MURIC, and also serves as the Secretary, Spokes person, Youth Leader, Publicity Officer and the only member of the Association. grin

grin only few people can match his level of madness. If they rename it to lion, he will still complian
Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by Resurgent2016: 1:17am On Jan 28, 2020
edoairways:
He raised some valid points such as registration of security officers via birth certificate from the church.

Where is the proof of such info? People are out to discredit the plan and the best way to discredit anything in Nigeria is to stir up religious and ethnic issues.
Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 28, 2020
grandiose4ever:

nítorí àìgbọ́ràn yín pọ,
ìpadàsẹ́yìn wọn sì pọ̀."

Yoruba translation seems to have versions now.

But your dumb friend did not know that the verse he quoted was a negative one! Jankara prof!

Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by OyinO: 1:37am On Jan 28, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Who Should I Blame, Ishmael Or Muhammad For Founding Islam?

Blame Abraham for founding the three terror Abrahamic religions.
Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by baysol: 1:48am On Jan 28, 2020
oz4real83:
When the enemy wants to harm u, he doesn't use people far off. He uses those very close to u. Just look at the people that have been opposing the amotekun idea. They are mostly yoruba muslims in MURIC and a few muslims from the north. Hisbah is a sharia police. Are there christians in Hisbah police?. Hisbah defends sharia laws. No christian has opposed it in the north despite the fact that Nigeria is a secular state. The north unites when they want to parasitise or oppress other regions while other regions always divide themselves along party, ethnic or religious lines when it comes to the issue of development or protecting their people.
This religion of antichrists must be shown the door if Nigeria is really serious about development. This North is a symbol of backwardness and must be nip in in the bud along with its useless islam.
Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by Judybash93(m): 1:56am On Jan 28, 2020
grandiose4ever:

nítorí àìgbọ́ràn yín pọ,
ìpadàsẹ́yìn wọn sì pọ̀."

E ma da lohun jare
Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by GraGra247(m): 2:12am On Jan 28, 2020
grandiose4ever:

I posted the verse in Yoruba up there. There's no Amotekun (cheetah). You only have Kinniun(lion) Ikooko(hyena) ekun(leopard)

Bros even if its Leopard. When did a Leopard become a Christian? What level of foolery is that.
Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by Nobody: 2:23am On Jan 28, 2020
Solorrman:
Blame ur father who connived with ur mother to bring u where u will suffer and die to continue unending suffering. It's ur father that raised u without religion that's why u are dump and deaf trying to get some one to take the burden. Muslims worship the only single entity called Allah,Muslims never worship a man Jesus Christ who came with fully functional carry go follow come natural anus and penix,a God with penix and anus only stays in Christendom .

Boko Haram candidate;

You need to go meet your earthly lord, Shekau so as to hasten your assignment which you have been brainwashed for since birth.

Go take up the bomb to be strapped by your side and explode yourself to enjoy your hot virgins.

However, I will implore you to get the bomb strapped around your head for easy blow up.

Go blow yourself up in any nearby mosque and save the world from another nonentity

Warm regards

1 Like

Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by Alwaystruth: 2:43am On Jan 28, 2020
Confused human beings. This is why Nigeria faces problem in whatever direction it takes.
Let me help them change the name here. Let it be called henceforth Amotekun-Allah or Amotekun-Allah-Ifa. I am sure with this name all religions have been carried along. Idiotic animals in human form. when they started Hisbah did they carry Christians in the north along?.

1 Like

Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by zakkxx: 3:09am On Jan 28, 2020
Is d music chairman more Muslim than Tinubu? Gerara hear
Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by Airoflaw(m): 3:14am On Jan 28, 2020
whitebeard:
They want to cause confusion... grin wow..so they use their brain up north...!

Wait oh..! How did they know that it is in the bible...so dey read bible..!

Mad oh..!
see you. Muslims know bible more than some christians
Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by wowcatty: 3:24am On Jan 28, 2020
You are not listening to real Yoruba, most pretending to be Yoruba here are not Yoruba but wannabes. I doubt if the Muric Akinola is really Yoruba, don't be fooled by the name, many people use Yoruba name but are not Yoruba.

Learn the name of some of the wild life from an All Yoruba woman here

Kiniun = Lion
Ekun = Tiger
Amoteku = Leopard
Eta = Cheetah
Efon = Buffalo
Inoki = Gorilla
Obo = Monkey
Elegbede = Chimpanzee
Imado = Rhino
Akata = Jackal
Ikoko = Wolf
Erinmi = Hippopotamus
Ojola = Python
Erin = Elephant
jimyjames:
I thought Yoruba's said amotekun is a cheetah not a leopard
Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by Depressedkidd: 3:26am On Jan 28, 2020
My own issue is not with Christians or Muslim security outfit. Are we not handing out power to people untrained to wield it? We've not even finished dealing with police brutality and how to properly train our existing paramilitary outfits to avoid abuse of power and we're here creating more. Let's think before we do things o.
Re: MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" by ThatFairGuy: 3:34am On Jan 28, 2020
Nonsensical. I'm a Yoruba Muslim and I always flood my social media accounts with AMOTEKUN related posts. However, You don't seem to reason with the use of birth certificate from churches Prof Claimed as one of the criteria for recruitment into AMOTEKUN? That's hypocrisy. Why birth certificate from churches if there's no hidden agenda.? No diversity among Muslims and Christians in SW cause we have each other in almost our Immediate family, not been bias is what we're clamoring for. SE shouldn't cause disunity among Yoruba base on religion as they're Christian FANATICS
oz4real83:
When the enemy wants to harm u, he doesn't use people far off. He uses those very close to u. Just look at the people that have been opposing the amotekun idea. They are mostly yoruba muslims in MURIC and a few muslims from the north. Hisbah is a sharia police. Are there christians in Hisbah police?. Hisbah defends sharia laws. No christian has opposed it in the north despite the fact that Nigeria is a secular state. The north unites when they want to parasitise or oppress other regions while other regions always divide themselves along party, ethnic or religious lines when it comes to the issue of development or protecting their people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says / Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Leaked Aisha Buhari’s Video, Presidency Reacts / 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.