Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Is There Really Anything God Can To Restore Leah Sheribu's Lost Years? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Really Anything God Can To Restore Leah Sheribu's Lost Years? (2452 Views)

Why True Christians See Leah Sheribu As A Huge Source Of Inspiration / Pastor Adeboye Prays For Leah Sharibu / Things You Never Thought God Can Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Really Anything God Can To Restore Leah Sheribu's Lost Years? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2020
I mean this girl is in this whole mess because she refused to deny God, and God says he never leaves his people. If she had denied him, maybe she would be in her house enjoying with her family

God has done a lot for me, I only survive because of him, but I just can't comprehend why God would let a pig to stick his thing through her until she actually gave birth for it.
Am not sure there really is anything even God can do to heal that girl's heart. I am so broken hearted right now by all that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Really Anything God Can To Restore Leah Sheribu's Lost Years? by vickydankal(f): 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2020
Don’t under estimate the power of God. A day is too much for God to rearrange her life and all her miseries will not be remembered in pain.
God can do anything, mind you the baby could even be the source of joy, happiness and comfort .

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Anything God Can To Restore Leah Sheribu's Lost Years? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2020
vickydankal:
Don’t under estimate the power of God. A day is too much for God to rearrange her life and all her miseries will not be remembered in pain.
God can do anything, mind you the baby could even be the source of joy, happiness and comfort .

If eventually she gets out, u honestly think her life will be the same? It would take a miracle for her to find a husband who will love her and that thing.

3 Likes

Re: Is There Really Anything God Can To Restore Leah Sheribu's Lost Years? by vickydankal(f): 11:28pm On Jan 27, 2020
phlegmatic007:

If eventually she gets out, u honestly think her life will be the same? It would take a miracle for her to find a husband who will love her and that thing.

Yes you are correct but thank God, miracles are God’s speciality. Hallelujah

2 Likes

Re: Is There Really Anything God Can To Restore Leah Sheribu's Lost Years? by frank317: 7:06am On Jan 28, 2020
phlegmatic007:
I mean this girl is in this whole mess because she refused to deny God, and God says he never leaves his people. If she had denied him, maybe she would be in her house enjoying with her family

God has done a lot for me, I only survive because of him, but I just can't comprehend why God would let a pig to stick his thing through her until she actually gave birth for it.
Am not sure there really is anything even God can do to heal that girl's heart. I am so broken hearted right now by all that.

I think God loves u better than Leah... After all he chooses to bless whome he wants to bless. He has decided not to help Leah, accept it like that.
Re: Is There Really Anything God Can To Restore Leah Sheribu's Lost Years? by frank317: 7:09am On Jan 28, 2020
vickydankal:

How about u be in her shoes and just wait for the day God will make everything right. Imagine Leah was ur sister, will u ever have mouth to say this? God can do everything and u think the poor girl should be suffering while waiting for the day God will make everything right? Why do I just wish u are the one in her shoes right now.

5 Likes

Re: Is There Really Anything God Can To Restore Leah Sheribu's Lost Years? by vickydankal(f): 7:45am On Jan 28, 2020
frank317:

How about u be in her shoes and just wait for the day God will make everything right. Imagine Leah was ur sister, will u ever have mouth to say this? God can do everything and u think the poor girl should be suffering while waiting for the day God will make everything right? Why do I just wish u are the one in her shoes right now.

So the best advice is to tell her to kill herself?
That you are deficient in the knowledge of the possibilities of God, Some of us are not. If you know what my life has been and the 360o change and speed God gave me even satan said Jesus is lord in my life. Don’t underestimate the power of the creator

In our kingdom as Christians we have access to a mystery called “destiny restoration”.
Re: Is There Really Anything God Can To Restore Leah Sheribu's Lost Years? by CAPSLOCKED: 7:56am On Jan 28, 2020
vickydankal:

That you are deficient in the knowledge of the possibilities of God, Some of us are not. If you know what my life has been and the 360o change and speed God gave me even satan said Jesus is lord in my life. Don’t underestimate the power of the creator

In our kingdom as Christians we have access to a mystery called “destiny restoration”.

GOD HAS NO POSSIBILITIES. LEAH IS ONLY ALIVE TODAY CUS THE COMMANDERS ARE ENJOYING HER VAGINA. IF THEY EVER CHANGE THEIR MINDS THEY'LL YANK OFF HER NECK AND THERE'S NOTHING YOUR GOD OR A TRILLION YEARS OF PRAYERS CAN DO ABOUT IT.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is There Really Anything God Can To Restore Leah Sheribu's Lost Years? by vickydankal(f): 8:09am On Jan 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

GOD HAS NO POSSIBILITIES. LEAH IS ONLY ALIVE TODAY CUS THE COMMANDERS ARE ENJOYING HER VAGINA. IF THEY EVER CHANGE THEIR MINDS THEY'LL YANK OFF HER NECK AND THERE'S NOTHING YOUR GOD OR A TRILLION YEARS OF PRAYERS CAN DO ABOUT IT.

You may think I’m trying to convince you about the existence of God. But fortunately I’m trying to help you to start living. The existence of God don’t need to be proven, daily the forces of life does the proving.

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Anything God Can To Restore Leah Sheribu's Lost Years? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:27am On Jan 28, 2020
vickydankal:

You may think I’m trying to convince you about the existence of God. But fortunately I’m trying to help you to start living. The existence of God don’t need to be proven, daily the forces of life does the proving.......

TO ALREADY BRAINWASHED PEOPLE.

6 Likes

Re: Is There Really Anything God Can To Restore Leah Sheribu's Lost Years? by danvon(m): 9:07am On Jan 28, 2020
Are you sure Leah Sharibu has not contacted Stockholm Syndrome?

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Anything God Can To Restore Leah Sheribu's Lost Years? by Professorcplus(m): 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2020
vickydankal:

By their words ye shall know them!
When you have so much devoted your time to reading and listening fairly tales you begin to spit gibberish without reasoning. How is it possible for your god to get her married to terrorist and still made her produce a baby for the terrorist so that it could be her source of joy and happiness. Learn to start using your reasoning faculty. Don't come here attaching god that doesn't exist to every situation that is simply caused by your fellow human. If I'd ask how did you type the comment all you will end up saying is "is god o". Damn it.

Learn to give a meaningful comment without mentioning the god you know nothing about.

4 Likes

Re: Is There Really Anything God Can To Restore Leah Sheribu's Lost Years? by vickydankal(f): 5:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
Professorcplus:

By their words ye shall know them!
When you have so much devoted your time to reading and listening fairly tales you begin to spit gibberish without reasoning. How is it possible for your god to get her married to terrorist and still made her produce a baby for the terrorist so that it could be her source of joy and happiness. Learn to start using your reasoning faculty. Don't come here attaching god that doesn't exist to every situation that is simply caused by your fellow human. If I'd ask how did you type the comment all you will end up saying is "is god o". Damn it.

Learn to give a meaningful comment without mentioning the god you know nothing about.

I wonder how you are so pained that I can’t do without talking about God.
Re: Is There Really Anything God Can To Restore Leah Sheribu's Lost Years? by Professorcplus(m): 6:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
vickydankal:

I wonder how you are so pained that I can’t do without talking about God.

It is a pity that this mentality has found its way into a more liberal, free and just society in the form of a Religious doctrine.

You mentality has been so enslaved by it to the extend that you could not make a free reasoning. You can go about ranting about your godly tales to the gullible ones like you. Your problem not mine.

Learn to always drink enough water it's good for the health. No offence though.
Re: Is There Really Anything God Can To Restore Leah Sheribu's Lost Years? by TheShopKeeper(m): 6:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
...Our ways are not God's ways...nothing is hidden from him...
Re: Is There Really Anything God Can To Restore Leah Sheribu's Lost Years? by vickydankal(f): 6:23pm On Jan 28, 2020
Professorcplus:

It is a pity that this mentality has found its way into a more liberal, free and just society in the form of a Religious doctrine.

You mentality has been so enslaved by it to the extend that you could not make a free reasoning. You can go about ranting about your godly tales to the gullible ones like you. Your problem not mine.

Learn to always drink enough water it's good for the health. No offence though.

I’m a married woman oooo
You seem to be obsessed with me.
The way you are carrying my matter for head make you no wound ooooo

I’m not the only believer of Christ in this forum why me ? You have changed from existence of God to how I should take care of my health.
Nna are you flirting with me?
Re: Is There Really Anything God Can To Restore Leah Sheribu's Lost Years? by Professorcplus(m): 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2020
vickydankal:

I’m a married woman o
You seem to be obsessed with me.
The way you are carrying my matter for head make you no wound ooooo

I’m not the only believer of Christ in this forum why me ? You have changed from existence of God to how I should take care of my health.
Nna are you flirting with me?
grin
Re: Is There Really Anything God Can To Restore Leah Sheribu's Lost Years? by frank317: 10:45am On Jan 30, 2020
vickydankal:

So the best advice is to tell her to kill herself?

U have knowledge of the possibilities of God and the wisest thing u get out of this knowledge is that the poor girl (who has finally been islamized) should continue suffering after more than 2 years while waiting for ur God.
I am sure ur God will put her in hell for not waiting patiently and allowing herself be converted.
I think your God is a mad man

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Anything God Can To Restore Leah Sheribu's Lost Years? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 30, 2020
phlegmatic007:

Most people have been MISINFORMED about Christianity.

The bitter TRUTH is real Christians DO NOT HAVE A LIFE NOW!

So whatever we experience in this critical times of the end {2Timothy 3:1} Jesus warned us to expect the worst things now {Matthew 6:34} he even said during our time the circumstances will be extremely difficult even for faithful servants of God to survive into God's kingdom {Luke 18:25} the rich man in Jesus' illustrations means those who views this life as an opportunity to get the best out of it, so his followers who grasped his thoughts exclaimed "who then can be saved" { Luke 18:26} then the Lord Jesus said "with God all things are possible"! Luke 18:27

Simply quote, we can't have the real life until we get to God's kingdom, that's when God's will will be done here on earth, and we will have the life to the full! Matthew 6:10 compared to 1Timothy 6:19

For now true Christians have NO RIGHT in this world that's ruled by Satan the devil! John 14:30 compared to 1John 5:19

If you're a Christian think of the way Jesus (Christ) lived without thinking of any life now, he was insulted, abused, arrested, charged, prosecuted, persecuted, tried, convicted, sentenced and executed for living a godly life. He said no student (follower) is greater than the boss, so his followers shouldn't expect something better than that! Matthew 10:24, 2Timothy 3:12-13

So she may escape and she might not but her name will never be forgotten!

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Anything God Can To Restore Leah Sheribu's Lost Years? by frank317: 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
Maximus69:

Most people have been MISINFORMED about Christianity.

The bitter TRUTH is real Christians DO NOT HAVE A LIFE NOW!

So whatever we experience in this critical times of the end {2Timothy 3:1} Jesus warned us to expect the worst things now {Matthew 6:34} he even said during our time the circumstances will be extremely difficult even for faithful servants of God to survive into God's kingdom {Luke 18:25} the rich man in Jesus' illustrations means those who views this life as an opportunity to get the best out of it, so his followers who grasped his thoughts exclaimed "who then can be saved" { Luke 18:26} then the Lord Jesus said "with God all things are possible"! Luke 18:27

Simply quote, we can't have the real life until we get to God's kingdom, that's when God's will will be done here on earth, and we will have the life to the full! Matthew 6:10 compared to 1Timothy 6:19

For now true Christians have NO RIGHT in this world that's ruled by Satan the devil! John 14:30 compared to 1John 5:19

If you're a Christian think of the way Jesus (Christ) lived without thinking of any life now, he was insulted, abused, arrested, charged, prosecuted, persecuted, tried, convicted, sentenced and executed for living a godly life. He said no student (follower) is greater than the boss, so his followers shouldn't expect something better than that! Matthew 10:24, 2Timothy 3:12-13

So she may escape and she might not but her name will never be forgotten!

Mr. "most informed christian". What kind of world is that ur God put Christians to be going through pain, some for a life time. what kind of agenda is that? only a mad man will leave the devil to be ruling the world for thousands of years while his people suffer and only live in hope, not even a single assurance that this hope will come to reality.

i wish u are the one in the hands of boko haram

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Really Anything God Can To Restore Leah Sheribu's Lost Years? by shadeyinka(m): 2:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
phlegmatic007:

Have you heard the testimony of Joyce Meyer?
She was repeatedly raped over several years by her own biological father.
Re: Is There Really Anything God Can To Restore Leah Sheribu's Lost Years? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 30, 2020
frank317:

Mr. "most informed christian". What kind of world is that ur God put Christians to be going through pain, some for a life time. what kind of agenda is that? only a mad man will leave the devil to be ruling the world for thousands of years while his people suffer and only live in hope, not even a single assurance that this hope will come to reality.

i wish u are the one in the hands of boko haram

Just know that TRUE Christians will always be happy if we find ourselves in that condition {Act 5:40-42 compared with 7:59-60}

So do not think we are scared of death at all, we have the assurance of a resurrection to a new earth when all enemies of God will be no more!

But first we must avoid them in all ways and we shouldn't be dragging territories with them! Matthew 10:23

The true God allowed for all this for a reason. If you wish to know, then be prepared to welcome Jehovah's Witnesses (TRUE Christians) to learn WHY GOD PERMITTED SUFFERING?
Re: Is There Really Anything God Can To Restore Leah Sheribu's Lost Years? by luvmijeje(f): 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
OP, welcome to the real world. When you sit down and reason alot of things you will come to a fact of life. Evil happens to the good, the bad and the ugly. The same also goes for good things. None of us can escape it. No prayer can stop it. Science can't stop it. Absolutely nothing can stop it.

When you accept that fact of life, you will get to celebrate the good and mourn the bad and above all you get to be stronger and be fearless in the face of life.
Re: Is There Really Anything God Can To Restore Leah Sheribu's Lost Years? by frank317: 5:29pm On Jan 31, 2020
shadeyinka:

Wow... Tell me more good news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Really Anything God Can To Restore Leah Sheribu's Lost Years? by hahn(m): 5:37pm On Jan 31, 2020
shadeyinka:

...while God watched and did nothing

Please tell us more good news

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is There Really Anything God Can To Restore Leah Sheribu's Lost Years? by shadeyinka(m): 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2020
hahn:

...while God watched and did nothing

Please tell us more good news
And now she's a beacon of hope for people who has experienced trauma by fellow human beings not to give up.

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Anything God Can To Restore Leah Sheribu's Lost Years? by shadeyinka(m): 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2020
frank317:

Wow... Tell me more good news
Digest this

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Anything God Can To Restore Leah Sheribu's Lost Years? by hahn(m): 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2020
shadeyinka:

And now she's a beacon of hope for people who has experienced trauma by fellow human beings not to give up.

....for god eats popcorn while we suffer

Right?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Really Anything God Can To Restore Leah Sheribu's Lost Years? by Dantedasz(m): 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
vickydankal:

I just love optimism of religious people. They can justify and explain away anything. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Really Anything God Can To Restore Leah Sheribu's Lost Years? by shadeyinka(m): 7:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
hahn:

....for god eats popcorn while we suffer

Right?
... suffering caused by man against man!!

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Anything God Can To Restore Leah Sheribu's Lost Years? by MuttleyLaff: 3:15am On Feb 01, 2020
luvmijeje:
OP, welcome to the real world. When you sit down and reason a lot of things you will come to a fact of life. Evil happens to the good, the bad and the ugly. The same also goes for good things. None of us can escape it. No prayer can stop it. Science can't stop it. Absolutely nothing can stop it.

When you accept that fact of life, you will get to celebrate the good and mourn the bad and above all you get to be stronger and be fearless in the face of life.
They don't in church, teach anything worth knowing about the truth of life, as regards, evil in the real world, nor about the truth of life, which is more important than the fact(s) of life.

Truth and facts are woven together, but sometimes having facts, can blind you from seeing what is actually going on in life. Facts often, are always less than what really happened and often again, facts may be colored by the personalities of the people who present them, so therefore, let go over your assertions, with a fine-tooth comb, and ask you the following questions, shall we?

1/ Why do you think evil happens, and happens especially to the good? I careless it happens to the bad and the ugly heart.
2/ Why do you think the good and/or none of us can escape it?
2b/ Are you implying that no one in Bible history, has escaped evil, at least evil of any form, hmm?
3/ Why do you think prayer cant stop the evil?
4/ Are you saying science cant stop some different sort of evil? Are you saying science cant be used to avert some other sort of evil ni?
5/ What did our Lord and Savior accomplish on the cross at Calvary/Golgotha, if you're emphatically saying about evil that "... absolutely nothing can stop it" sic, hmm?
Re: Is There Really Anything God Can To Restore Leah Sheribu's Lost Years? by hahn(m): 10:04am On Feb 01, 2020
shadeyinka:

... suffering caused by man against man!!

While God watched and does nothing about it

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

God Or No God? Who Cares And What Does It Really Matter? / The World's Oldest Profession / How Did Animals Knew Which Was Chosen To Join Noah Ark ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.