Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

How Can People Still Believe God Doesn't Exist. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can People Still Believe God Doesn't Exist. (2491 Views)

£100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist / Illuminati Died In 1785. I Am Suprised Some People Still Believe It Exists Today / 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can People Still Believe God Doesn't Exist. by Ultimatesammie(m): 11:29am On Nov 29, 2014
With all the things that happen around the world, the phenomena that takes place, the wonders and miracles among brethren, so I ask why do people still think there is no God.
Re: How Can People Still Believe God Doesn't Exist. by Weah96: 11:36am On Nov 29, 2014
Ultimatesammie:
With all the things that happen around the world, the phenomena that takes place.

You answered your own question. I don't believe in a personal God EXACTLY because of all the things that are going on.

Do you know that a Detroit woman put her baby in the microwave and allowed the infant to cook?
How does your brain rationalize that one? Where was the hippie with the long hair?

3 Likes

Re: How Can People Still Believe God Doesn't Exist. by asalimpo(m): 11:55am On Nov 29, 2014
Weah96:

You answered your own question. I don't believe in a personal God EXACTLY because of all the things that are going on.

Do you know that a Detroit woman put her baby in the microwave and allowed the infant to cook?
How does your brain rationalize that one? Where was the hippie with the long hair?

wat was God suppose to do?
Wither her hands bf she cooked the baby she bore for 9 months.
Or pluck d evil thought from her mind.
Wud tht hav been okay?
Would it b okay for God to make her pray and read her bible wen she doesnt feel like and want to?
Mayb she had d baby outside wedlock, wouldit b okay if God stopped every body all over the world from engaging in illicit s.ex
,even wen they want to?
In other words , how far can/shud God go in violating d human will and how free is human will wen man is controlled?

She wanted to and she did glory to satan
,sadly.

If God didnt stop adam from selling his place to satan.
Does'nt stop anyone from going to hell.
Didnt stop hitler's genocide
is it a killing of an innocent baby He will stop?The baby is back in heaven,in a better place.

1 Like

Re: How Can People Still Believe God Doesn't Exist. by UrbanMystique: 11:56am On Nov 29, 2014
yes... With all the things that happen around the world (the earthquakes, tsunamis, ebolas, dieing children from unspeakable diseases, people killing in the name of this "god".) you wonder why people still belief their is one superman in the sky that loves everyone.

2 Likes

Re: How Can People Still Believe God Doesn't Exist. by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 29, 2014
life seems so much easier without the concept of God. that's why some people don't believe in him.
Re: How Can People Still Believe God Doesn't Exist. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
asalimpo:

Fool. Your foolish God is the one that loves human sacrifice. Fucking idiots. Bleep you and Bleep your lying Christ.
Re: How Can People Still Believe God Doesn't Exist. by asalimpo(m): 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
UrbanMystique:
yes... With all the things that happen around the world (the earthquakes, tsunamis, ebolas, dieing children from unspeakable diseases, people killing in the name of this "god".) you wonder why people still belief their is one superman in the sky that loves everyone.

the more reason to believe there is a God,because in a mathematical,logical,godless universe there wud b no anomalis or d anomalies wud b predictable subject to symbolic determination.
But we see events defyng logic. Like people killing themselves outta pristine hate.
We know there's a devil and if there's a devil there's a God.
Re: How Can People Still Believe God Doesn't Exist. by asalimpo(m): 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Fool. Your foolish God is the one that loves human sacrifice. Fucking idiots. Bleep you and Bleep your lying Christ.

lol.
A son satan going into fits of rage over the wrks of his hapless father!!
Are u sure ur a tru son?
Re: How Can People Still Believe God Doesn't Exist. by asalimpo(m): 12:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
Teempakguy:
life seems so much easier without the concept of God. that's why some people don't believe in him.
life is easier for those who have a Helper and know how to use His help wen d storms of life hit.
Victorious christians , know tht Jesus is there to carry d burden and weights of life, non-victorious christians and d world (non-christians) just go beserk and crumble under the weight or compromise their stands.
Some non-christians hav it easier, y? Cuz satan doesnt want to overload them so tht they begin seekg a way out tht cud lead them to Christ - the WAY!
But somtimes he does,cuz he is pure evil.
If ur havg it cozy as an atheist and wondering why u havng it so good despite cussng God out,its because ur relative ease is for greater gain to satan i.e one more soul for hell. he'll do anythng for one more soul. he'll do anythng to keep you from makng heaven.
Re: How Can People Still Believe God Doesn't Exist. by UrbanMystique: 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
asalimpo:

the more reason to believe there is a God,because in a mathematical,logical,godless universe there wud b no anomalis or d anomalies wud b predictable subject to symbolic determination.
But we see events defyng logic. Like people killing themselves outta pristine hate.
We know there's a devil and if there's a devil there's a God

right, so god created the world with these anomalies for what purpose exactly? so he can drink more human blood?
so devil made human kill each other and other animals too?
devil created tsunamis and earthquakes? oh yeah, who created devil by the way?

1 Like

Re: How Can People Still Believe God Doesn't Exist. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
asalimpo:

lol.
A son satan going into fits of rage over the wrks of his hapless father!!
Are u sure ur a tru son?
What rage? Are you incapable of speaking truth?
When and where has Satan ever demanded blood or sacrifice of any one? But we all know that blood thirsty jealous God who ordered genocides, killed his son and accepted blood sacrifice from his worshippers.
You love darkness. You lack the privilege of sight. Vision is a function of the mind not eyes. Until the darkness and scales that cover your eyes fall off, you'd remain a fool and slave. Fucking retard.
Re: How Can People Still Believe God Doesn't Exist. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
asalimpo:

life is easier for those who have a Helper and know how to use His help wen d storms of life hit.
Victorious christians , know tht Jesus is there to carry d burden and weights of life, non-victorious christians and d world (non-christians) just go beserk and crumble under the weight or compromise their stands.
Some non-christians hav it easier, y? Cuz satan doesnt want to overload them so tht they begin seekg a way out tht cud lead them to Christ - the WAY!
If ur havg it cozy as an atheist and wondering why u havng it so good despite cussng God out,its because ur relative ease is for greater gain to satan i.e one more soul for hell. he'll do anythng for one more soul. he'll do anythng to keep you from makng heaven.
Did you attend college? undecided
Re: How Can People Still Believe God Doesn't Exist. by Weah96: 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2014
asalimpo:

wat was God suppose to do?
Wither her hands bf she cooked the baby she bore for 9 months.
Or pluck d evil thought from her mind.
Wud tht hav been okay?
Would it b okay for God to make her pray and read her bible wen she doesnt feel like and want to?
Mayb she had d baby outside wedlock, wouldit b okay if God stopped every body all over the world from engaging in illicit s.ex
,even wen they want to?
In other words , how far can/shud God go in violating d human will and how free is human will wen man is controlled?

,sadly.

If God didnt stop adam from selling his place to satan.
Does'nt stop anyone from going to hell.
Didnt stop hitler's genocide
is it a killing of an innocent baby He will stop?The baby is back in heaven,in a better place.

The baby was ALIVE dude! No pleasure in the afterlife is worth that level of unspeakable inhumanity. What could the baby possibly do in heaven as a baby?
And what about the burden that the eyewitnesses have to live with for the rest of their lives?
Re: How Can People Still Believe God Doesn't Exist. by Oduduwaboy(m): 12:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
Which god should i believe in and why? Allah ? Yahweh ? Olodumare? Shinto ? Tao ? FSM ?Zeus etc...
Re: How Can People Still Believe God Doesn't Exist. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
asalimpo:

hey, Hey, Calm Down. I Never Said I Was An Atheist. I'm Also A Christian. I Was Only Trying To A
Re: How Can People Still Believe God Doesn't Exist. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

When and where has Satan ever demanded blood or sacrifice of any one? But we all know that blood thirsty jealous God who ordered genocides, killed his son and accepted blood sacrifice from his worshippers.
You love darkness. You lack the privilege of sight. Vision is a function of the mind not eyes. Until the darkness and scales that cover your eyes fall off, you'd remain a fool and slave. Fucking retard.
Wow. I Know This Will Provoke You But Have You Considered That Satan Went To Meet God And Offered To Destroy Someone's Life So That He Would Curse God? This Guy Took His Wealth Away, Killed Off His Kids, Even Made Him Bedridden With Illness. And Besides, The People God Told The Isrealites To Kill, That They Didn't, Eventually Became Their Downfall. Oh And God Is Not Responsible For Any Action Taken By By Humans. That's How You Can Come To Nairaland And Insult Him. And Go Scotfree.
Re: How Can People Still Believe God Doesn't Exist. by asalimpo(m): 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
Weah96:

The baby was ALIVE dude! No pleasure in the afterlife is worth that level of unspeakable inhumanity. What could the baby possibly do in heaven as a baby?
And what about the burden that the eyewitnesses have to live with for the rest of their lives?

the baby didnt die? Thank God.
Re: How Can People Still Believe God Doesn't Exist. by asalimpo(m): 1:36pm On Nov 29, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Did you attend college? undecided
is in college you met your father lucifer?
Re: How Can People Still Believe God Doesn't Exist. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
asalimpo:

is in college you met your father lucifer?
I also got an education.
Re: How Can People Still Believe God Doesn't Exist. by Weah96: 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
asalimpo:

the baby didnt die? Thank God.

The baby was ALIVE before being cooked like a large sausage.
Re: How Can People Still Believe God Doesn't Exist. by asalimpo(m): 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

you value truth wen ur father's very essence is falsehood.
A son of darkness decryng darkness!
Satan = prince of darkness. Gettit?
Get close to your father,satan, and observe him (i wouldve said ask him but ur father is the father of lies so he'll decieve u without blinking an eye)
. his hands ar filled with blood. his thirst for blood is insatiable.
Re: How Can People Still Believe God Doesn't Exist. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
asalimpo:

you value truth wen ur father's very essence is falsehood.
A son of darkness decryng darkness!
Satan = prince of darkness. Gettit?
Get close to your father,satan, and observe him (i wouldve said ask him but ur father is the father of lies so he'll decieve u without blinking an eye)
. his hands ar filled with blood. his thirst for blood is insatiable.
No amount of bile and venom you spit would be enough to distort the fact that there is more blood on the hands of your jealous God. Read your Bible, fucking chrestard. Lucifer is the prince of light, the morning star, he who leads to knowledge.
Re: How Can People Still Believe God Doesn't Exist. by asalimpo(m): 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

I also got an education.
you also met ur father.
If you're educated,you bhave like an illiterate.
Re: How Can People Still Believe God Doesn't Exist. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
May the darkness and ignorance of Yahweh and his spawns never find me. I will follow light and knowledge. Jesus can commit suicide a trillion times for all I care. Only slaves and fools need another to pay for their redemption. Ave Satanas, morning star and leader of the free, guide and protect me from the fruits of ignorance, guide me away from lazy and fruitless thinking, lead me in the path of knowledge.
Re: How Can People Still Believe God Doesn't Exist. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 29, 2014
asalimpo:

you also met ur father.
If you're educated,you bhave like an illiterate.
You are an illiterate. You know nothing and strive to know nothing. You are utterly clueless because you have that piece of shit you call the Bible stuck up your empty head. You have sold your freedom for a litre of dead Jew's blood. There can be no greater misery. Run away while knowledge tarries. Do not end up like the fool vooks.
Re: How Can People Still Believe God Doesn't Exist. by asalimpo(m): 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

No amount of bile and venom you spit would be enough to distort the fact that there is more blood on the hands of your jealous God. Read your Bible, fucking chrestard. Lucifer is was the prince of light, the morning star, he who leads misleads to knowledge falseness.

Jesus is the WAY to the TRUTH
He is d way outta darkness.

Stop being a fool and accusing God whom you dont know.
You dont know anything.
Neither can u even distinguish apart. You lump all cases as one,
Then try to use ur misguided premises to make a point.
Change your moniker to mumuSonofLucifer.
Re: How Can People Still Believe God Doesn't Exist. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
asalimpo:

Jesus is the WAY to the TRUTH
He is d way outta darkness.

Stop being a fool and accusing God whom you dont know.
You dont know anything.
Neither can u even distinguish apart. You lump all cases as one,
Then try to use ur misguided premises to make a point.
Change your moniker to mumuSonofLucifer.
I do not accuse your God, I am too big to engage in such frivolities with a jealous baby. The millions drowned in the flood accuse him. The millions killed, raped and pillaged by his generals accuse him. I need not accuse him.

1 Like

Re: How Can People Still Believe God Doesn't Exist. by asalimpo(m): 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

You are an illiterate. You know nothing and strive to know nothing. You are utterly clueless because you have that piece of shit you call the Bible stuck up your empty head. You have sold your freedom for a litre of dead Jew's blood. There can be no greater misery. Run away while knowledge tarries. Do not end up like the fool vooks.

wise man. Your education/wisdom will amount to nothing in d future without Christ.
Bible toting fools are better than atheistic fools.
1 cor 1 : 25
"the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom"

if your mumu father had any sense in him,he wudnt hav killed Jesus to strt with. He's still licking his wounds from that foolish move he made. Same way you'll do in future. Wen it all boils down.

1 Like

Re: How Can People Still Believe God Doesn't Exist. by asalimpo(m): 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
Weah96:

so the baby died. She ate him?
How did d police find out then?
Re: How Can People Still Believe God Doesn't Exist. by asalimpo(m): 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
Weah96:

so the baby died. She ate him?
How did d police find out then?

Wat does this have to do with God.
Re: How Can People Still Believe God Doesn't Exist. by asalimpo(m): 2:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
May the darkness and ignorance of Yahweh and his spawns never find me. I will follow light and knowledge. Jesus can commit suicide a trillion times for all I care. Only slaves and fools need another to pay for their redemption. Ave Satanas, morning star and leader of the free, guide and protect me from the fruits of ignorance, guide me away from lazy and fruitless thinking, lead me in the path of knowledge.

your father has a terrible destiny.
Read d back of d book and see how it ends for him.
Re: How Can People Still Believe God Doesn't Exist. by vooks: 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2014
I forgive you for insulting me. Repent or perish with Satan

sonOfLucifer:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Edo People The Champion Of Witchcraft? / Christians And Muslims, This Is Why ISIS Kills Muslims As Well / Why The Rise In Crime Rate Just Before Christmas ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.