Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,295 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B (2365 Views)

OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Hospitalized / Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. / Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by Abegnews(m): 4:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
The former Chicken Republic security staff, popularly known as Happie Boys, who went viral for dancing on duty.

General Overseer of the Omega Power Ministries, Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere has placed a curse on two viral security guards for being ungrateful.

Recall that he had sent the guards to Cyprus on scholarship.

A few days ago, the former Chicken Republic security staff, popularly known as Happie Boys took to social media to reveal that they were forced to drop out of school after six months due to lack of scholarship.

According to the duo, the man of God abandoned them due to money and getting a job has been very difficult.

Happie Boys further shared their chats with Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere where they requested money from him several times and he said he was broke and on other occasions ignored the messages.

Reacting to this, Apostle Chibuzor in an audio making the rounds online expressed displeasure over the attitude of the security guards.

According to him, money used in sponsoring the boys to Cyrus was gotten from members’ tithes and offerings, however, the boys have decided to pay him back with evil.

He said, “I place the curse from the pain in my heart, that doing good becomes evil. You didn’t pay one Naira, it is from offerings and tithe dropped on the altar, what other pastors used in buying private jets, I said let me use it to help you and now I did you good from my heart and you used evil to pay me.

Read More: https://alutagossip.com.ng/angry-opm-pastor-apostle-chibuzor-places-curse-on-popular-security-guards-for-being-ungrateful/

#alutagossip

1 Like

Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
Not everything needs to be aired on social media!

The boys shouldn’t have taken to social media!

Even if their statement was true, they still should be grateful for the opportunity that comes with exposure and limitless opportunities.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by triple996(m): 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by JeffreyD1(m): 5:01pm On Jun 13, 2023
Why the boys rush come social media??

3 Likes

Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by Ihateheadslamer: 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2023
As a man of God, he should forgive them
Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by Caramia2020(m): 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2023
The so called boys have entitlement mentality, rushing to social media as if it's their birth right not knowing it's a privilege. Typical Nigerians.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by LikeAking: 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2023
Dem eff up.

Churches should send Nigerians to countries were they can hustle.
Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by Wawelexy(m): 5:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
I can understand the fact that life can be very hard without sponsor/help in a foreign land where you have no job, family or friends, but that doesn't warrant them coming to social media to call out their benefactor cos he couldn't continue with the sponsorship....

But the man also shouldn't have start what he couldn't finish, sponsoring two adults in a foreign land isn't a child's play, how is he expecting them to survive? Turn n to beggars on the street? No now... But those boys too acted childishly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by JaneYave(f): 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2023
Only God knows who is saying the truth.May we choose your cruise and beneficiaries wisely to avoid mentions.
Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by GambaOsaka: 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2023
Student job is almost impossible in Cyprus.
The man shouldn’t have offered to sponsor their education abroad in the first place.
Sometimes , humans tends to promise beyond what they can do when the spotlight is on them.

There is no way the guys would have hustled for school fees and other things expenses on their own. I once had a friend whose parent were sending oloyin beans, red oil and dried catfish to from Nigeria because he couldn’t get a job.

The man should have given them a job or sponsor them to a Nigerian university instead of doing pass his power.

10 Likes

Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by Samfloxin(m): 7:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
Bless those who persecute you, bless and do not curse... that is what the Bible says. He shouldn't have cursed them

1 Like

Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by Kobojunkie: 8:41pm On Jun 13, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
■ Not everything is social media! The boys shouldn’t have taken to social media! Even if their system was true, they still should be grateful for the opportunity that comes with exposure and limitless opportunities.
Are you kidding? They are stranded in Cyprus and you are saying they should not use social media to find a way around their situation? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by Kobojunkie: 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
Samfloxin:
■ Bless those who persecute you, bless and do not curse... that is what the Bible says. He shouldn't have cursed them
His cursing reveals he does not know God at all and is only riding the "God name" wave like every other mog out there. undecided

Let's call a spade a spade! undecided

1 Like

Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by Blackazuma99(m): 8:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
99 good plus 1 bad equal to bad person ..
Nigerians are not grateful irrespective of what you do for them, Don't argue with any ungrateful person.
Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by Kobojunkie: 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
JeffreyD1:
Why the boys rush come social media??
Why not? undecided
Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by Kobojunkie: 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
Caramia2020:
The so called boys have entitlement mentality, rushing to social media as if it's their birth right not knowing it's a privilege. Typical Nigerians.
They were promised scholarships which they didn't receive after getting there. What part makes them entitled? undecided
Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by Kobojunkie: 8:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
Wawelexy:
■ I can understand the fact that life can be very hard without sponsor/help in a foreign land where you have no job, family or friends, but that doesn't warrant them coming to social media to call out their benefactor cos he couldn't continue with the sponsorship....
■ But the man also shouldn't have start what he couldn't finish, sponsoring two adults in a foreign land isn't a child's play, how is he expecting them to survive? Turn n to beggars on the street? No now... But those boys too acted childishly
1. Nonsense! What is wrong with social media again? No be were even Nigerians dey go cry out for help again? They are about to loose even their visa and are desperate for help as it is. undecided

2. undecided
Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by Kobojunkie: 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
GambaOsaka:
The man shouldn’t have offered to sponsor their education abroad in the first place. Sometimes , humans tends to promise beyond what they can do when the spotlight is on them. There is no way the guys would have hustled for school fees and other things expenses on their own. I once had a friend whose parent were sending oloyin beans, red oil and dried catfish to from Nigeria because he couldn’t get a job. The man should have given them a job or sponsor them to a Nigerian university instead of doing pass his power.
Cyprus is like a no-go place as far as development so those boys are likely stuck as is. undecided
Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by HugeElephant(f): 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Are you kidding? They are stranded in Cyprus and you are saying they should not use social media to find a way around their situation? undecided
It's one thing to be helped, it's another thing to help ones self.
The boys should have looked for a job to cushion the effect of lack.

The prophet has his own shortcomings but the boys too didn't manage the situation well.

1 Like

Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by LeeSmart: 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2023
Man of God wey get hot temper, this wan fuse short like el rufai oo.
Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by Kobojunkie: 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2023
HugeElephant:
■ It's one thing to be helped, it's another thing to help ones self. The boys should have looked for a job to cushion the effect of lack. The prophet has his own shortcomings but the boys too didn't manage the situation well.
Please stop that nonsense immediately! undecided

Your so-called prophet made a promise and failed to deliver on his promise. That is its own case. The boys getting jobs to help themselves is another issue entirely, and may not be possible given we are discussing Cyprus were even those who live their go outside of the country to secure employment undecided

3 Likes

Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by HugeElephant(f): 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Please stop that nonsense immediately! undecided

Your so-called prophet made a promise and failed to deliver on his promise. That is its own case. The boys getting jobs to help themselves is another issue entirely, and may not be possible given we are discussing Cyprus were even those who live their go outside of the country to secure employment undecided
are you that daft? You don't comprehend. I am not concerned about who is right or wrong.
I am just stating a fact that both parties could have handled it differently
Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by kkins25(m): 9:21pm On Jun 13, 2023
GambaOsaka:
The man shouldn’t have offered to sponsor their education abroad in the first place.
Sometimes , humans tends to promise beyond what they can do when the spotlight is on them.

There is no way the guys would have hustled for school fees and other things expenses on their own. I once had a friend whose parent were sending oloyin beans, red oil and dried catfish to from Nigeria because he couldn’t get a job.

The man should have given them a job or sponsor them to a Nigerian university instead of doing pass his power.
ISN'T IT HOW THEY BUY YOUR SOULS IN THAT SHRINE YOU CALL CHURCH?
Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:29pm On Jun 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:

No matter the case, taking to social media should not be on the table. There are ways they could have tried to reach church administration.
Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by Kobojunkie: 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
■ No matter the case, taking to social media should not be on the table. There are ways they could have tried to reach church administration.
How do you know they didn't they have tried doing just that before finally taking to social after been kicked out? undecided
Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:33pm On Jun 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How do you know they didn't they have tried doing just that before finally taking to social after been kicked out? undecided

No matter what, it’s a wrong idea.

You cannot be feeding me for months, and when you failed to do, I go on social media and start calling you out because I am hungry
Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by Kobojunkie: 9:35pm On Jun 13, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
■ No matter what, it’s a wrong idea.You cannot be feeding me for months, and when you failed to do, I go on social media and start calling you out because I am hungry
How do you know they were being fed for months abeg? You keep making a lot of claims that aren't even in the story. How come? undecided

That I am hungry is more than enough reason to go seeking help from others who can help me and letting know how my previous source of help is no longer there is necessary information.. undecided
Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:40pm On Jun 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How do you know they were being fed for months abeg? You keep making a lot of claims that aren't even in the story. How come? undecided

That I am hungry is more than enough reason to go seeking help from others who can help me and letting know how my previous source of help is no longer there is necessary information.. undecided

Before now, we’re they not getting allowances?

It’s normal among humans. They will never tell you when the going was sweet.

When the going was good, did they for once come on social media to thank the man? Now that it’s all bad, we hearing complains.

Since it’s gone this bad, they should just go to Nigerian embassy and see if they can help. They can return to Nigeria and continue with their security jobs.

No place like home!
Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:

And social media was the best way to do that?

1 Like

Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by Kobojunkie: 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
■ Before now, we’re they not getting allowances?
■ It’s normal among humans. They will never tell you when the going was sweet. When the going was good, did they for once come on social media to thank the man? Now that it’s all bad, we hearing complains.
Since it’s gone this bad, they should just go to Nigerian embassy and see if they can help. They can return to Nigeria and continue with their security jobs. No place like home!
1. I have no way of knowing if they have or haven't, nor of the source of possible allowance but you seem to have all but concluded that they had been receiving allowance and it was from this prophet man, how come? undecided

2. So never mind the cry for help which was brought on by failure on the part of their sponsor, your interest is simply in casting these men down for crying out for help in their situation?, undecided
Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by Kobojunkie: 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
■ And social media was the best way to do that?
Last I checked, social media is meant for even for those in need of help. Look around at the number of help posts on nairaland to help you realize your chirp against social media is vain in this. lipsrsealed
Re: Angry OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Places Curse On Popular Security Guards For B by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I have no way of knowing if they have or haven't, nor of the source of possible allowance but you seem to have all but concluded that they had been receiving allowance and it was from this prophet man, how come? undecided

2. So never mind the cry for help which was brought on by failure on the part of their sponsor, your interest is simply in casting these men down for crying out for help in their situation?, undecided

I am not casting them down, I am putting myself in the shoes of the man. Try to see from that angle.

How did they get admitted into school, who paid their first fees, who paid their flight ticket,

It was a goodwill. What if the man is broke or church finances are depleting. What if he has issues he cannot share with the public.

I still stand on my statement, they should have never aired on social media. There are many ways to go about it.

You can’t be giving me food and the days you fail, I go air it on social media.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shiloh 2007 / How Do You Or What Sustains Your Faith In God? / Typical 'illuminati' Mindset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.