Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar (129470 Views)

Ernest Asuzu Is Dead / Ernest Asuzu Now Healthy As He Is Spotted At Roban Stores Awka- PICTURE / Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 27, 2020
I been hear say this guy has kicked the bucket.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Omihanifa: 11:11pm On Jan 27, 2020
justscorchone:
I have been observing closely this Nollywood scene,ever wondered why the women blow and the men get wretched,that’s because nollywood actress are into ritual.once they kiss you on screen your destiny and shine gets stolen.

*passes the blunt*

Majority of these actresses are demonic and belong to different societies

You think say nah beans say people like patience ozokwor, iyabo Oko and Eucharia gave their lives to Christ

The industry is beyond what we are seeing on tv those girls are fetish, any guy that sleeps with them is on a long thing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Mikeiron78(m): 11:13pm On Jan 27, 2020
I wonder why member of a group or former group thinks his or her personal problem is the group problem. Just curious.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by pocohantas(f): 11:14pm On Jan 27, 2020
drshrewd:

wow shocked
That was really savage!
You're crazier than I thought!
...but... Eerhmmmm...erh...but girls with carpins like this dey sweet for knackin cheesy

My point exactly. Guys like to knack angry girls. Them go wan use prick reset your brain. Help me tell that ProfDview guy. Na good girls dey find man. They will leave those ones and be pursuing werey like us.

6 Likes

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Coldie(m): 11:16pm On Jan 27, 2020
The guy is over doing it.

It has been over 3years now he got healed of stroke. This same story of stroke being the reason for his failure was what according to him made a prophet from Delta state dash him a jeep and 1.5million, just last 2years or so, so just now he has finished the money.

If u go to YouTube to Google his stroke story, you would know a lot doesn't add up.

Oga na u just want beg no be because of the stroke.

3 Likes

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by biggy26: 11:16pm On Jan 27, 2020
ignitewatch:
Am surprised....

One begin to wonder what they actually use the money the made for.

#investment is key
#make sure you plan you life in terms of monetary value, so you don't end up as a liability

I hope his colleagues comes to his aid. Not just showing off on Socialmedia
Who told you they made money? Forget all the hype.

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Coldie(m): 11:19pm On Jan 27, 2020
pocohantas:
Though there was no much money in his time, but once some Naija men make SMALL money, next thing na to dey find woman to knack. Then booze and smoke out their lungs.

Before they are 45, they have killed all their internal organs, even their manhood will need crane to stand.

My colleagues here, with this our chewing gum salary- I don't know where they see the one to go all the bars in Lagos. grin

I have to give it to the females, though some dey add am runs, they are smart enough to open businesses and buy houses.

This same guy was helped few years back, look at him again. Toor!
I swear so u also noticed the helping part.

I don't understand him, it seems he just likes his new begging lifestyle
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Adakintroy2: 11:19pm On Jan 27, 2020
I sorry for people that are pitying this people all the time. Bihind, this men are serious flexing men in their prime. I mean serious ones.

What will make a full grown man not to have an investment of any sought. I tell you exactly..excessive flexing.

By the way it's were many of the young men of this generation are heading. They may not start with stroke outrightly, but the brokeNess afterwards might give them stroke.

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Buffalo2(m): 11:20pm On Jan 27, 2020
mosho2good:
We asked for harmattan then boom God gave us harmattan pro Max.
grin

4 Likes

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Azmanaty: 11:21pm On Jan 27, 2020
pocohantas:

Nigerian men have married worse. One of your own was stabbed to death by his wife. Some of you are being cheated on. Some of you are fathering children that ain't yours and I am well pleased. grin

Don't come give me shit like you all are smart enough to decode a good woman. I have a good girl account I use to fool your likes and laugh at the compliments. It is easy to take a Naija man on a ride and I can very well do that if I want, but I don't. All I need is their money, not touch. They touch even mad women.

Keep fooling urself undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by victorian(f): 11:22pm On Jan 27, 2020
DropsMic:

Job was close to God.. Yet Satan shredded him.. What's your point

Satan shredded Job with the permission of God to test Job if he will still love and serve God if all the things God blessed him was taken from him.
Satan was roaming the earth, bored with nothing to do and no one in his sight to torment. Then God said to Satan, look at my son job, such a wonderful man that loves me so much.
Satan laughed and replied love who? You? Look God if not that Job is living a wealthy and comfortable life, he would have hated u with all his being
Its because u blessed him with so much. He has no Choice but to love you.

Lemme just show him. A little pepper and take all he loves and have in his life, u will then see the real heart of Job. He will curse you God and die!

So God allowed Satan to test job with so much suffering and take everything he owned but warned Satan don't kill Job. His soul is mine.

Satan said OK perfect! I will take every good thing uv given to Job and we will see if Job will Not curse you! God.

God said go ahead, let's see if Job will renounce me as his God.
Quickly Satan started work on Job.

And God's fire killed job's cattle, livestock, while Satan killed his children and destroyed everything Job has, just remaining Job ND his wife. Satan then struck Job with an illness. Job wife got fed-up, frustrated and cried Job u claim to serve a living God, now see what your God has done to you. Your God u praise and worship so much has failed u. Curse God and die! What's the use living again!

But guess what Job said! Woman I will not curse God. He's still my Alpha and omega. His wife angrily left him. Then Job cried to God, tore his robe, fell to the ground and still worshipped God and said naked I came from my. Mothers womb and naked I will.leave this world . The lord gives and also takes, I Worship u oh Lord. May your name be praised.

And guess what God called Satan, can't u see my son Job still loves me even in suffering and sorrows. His love for me cannot be questioned. I will restore him back. Satan walked away angrily.
And God restored Job back with so much blessing and success, and with a new family.

What does Job story tell us: God will always try our faith and love for him. Before bestowing a better blessing on us
If you fail and renounce God because u are suffering terribly. Then so be it. God will know u only love him when the going is good and will turn his back on you to keep suffering. But if u love God and worship Him even in suffering, the blessings coming ahead will be too much for u to even understand and that's when gullible people will say u do money rituals.

They have forgotten when u suffered so much even begged for crumbs.

That's life.
Serve God in truth and spirit, come Rain, come Sun and see if God will not bless you abundantly than before.

I am a testimony of God's test, trial and tribulations but I still held onto God and He restored me back. But I saw hell before being restored and I thank God for what I have today. I now know better.

God forever, till. My dying day! kiss kiss kiss

If Ernest has mend his way, change his bad habits and given his life to Christ after being healed and given some millions to start up. The spirit of stroke wouldn't have struck back again. He must have gone back to his old ways.
And will evil spirits when they know the inner being of someone has been swept clean by deliverance, if you don't protect your body with constant prayer s. Stronger demons times 7 will come back and resettle in the person's body again . That's just one secret of keeping ones body holy.

Prayer!

4 Likes

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by InvertedHammer: 11:25pm On Jan 27, 2020
/
Some are even blaming the ex.
SMH.

When was the last time you checked your blood pressure? No annual check up? People wait until they get ill to be carried to a hospital. Are you aware that something as simple as severe dehydration can send you into acute renal failure? Perhaps you are waiting for your GFR in the range of 15-29 mL/min to start running helter-skelter while at the same time blaming imaginary enemies.

This could be you if you don't do annual medical and physical checkups. It is mandatory...if you don't want your ex or enemies to take unnecessary glory on your demise.

\

5 Likes

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 27, 2020
pawesome:
all the money he had den,what did he use it for? investment is key

Hmmhmhm my brother , investment?? If aye enter person life , even if you invest pass Atiku, if dey no wan make e remain, nothing u fit do ooo....

Na God mercy we dey get ooo...

Let me ask you , why be say people wey dey work day and night, hard labour, go still dey suffer pass person wey no dey do half of that?.

4 Likes

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2020
So sad!!!
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Cuteboy(m): 11:28pm On Jan 27, 2020
U guyz are taking as if the money given to him is everything to cure stroke don't pray for the sickness. The sickness is to turn a rich man to a poor man over night only few can survive it among the rich while the poor can't .because it all about money.

2 Likes

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Rolex66: 11:35pm On Jan 27, 2020
CEOwatazs:

Hop u ain't from China
Wuhan precisely

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
Sweetcollins:
Real Actor?

Why will friends and family abandon him kwanu?
He was a veteran actor. Maybe, you weren't born then.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Jovi123(f): 11:39pm On Jan 27, 2020
It's really sad... cry Nollywood industry is a big disappointment

2 Likes

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by autonomous22: 11:41pm On Jan 27, 2020
victorian:
If only he was close to God.

His enemies wouldn't have reduced him to this pitiable level.

Be it rich or poor? You are on your own when story starts to build skyscraper ontop one's head.

God is the only way !

Yes o... I just got closer to God since in the beginning of this year... And since then things is bin going smoothly than before..... Stubborn sickness.. Gone

3 Likes

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by EditorsPalace(m): 11:42pm On Jan 27, 2020
Pls let's all help him in his current condition.

No condition is permanent.

Pls how do I contact him directly or the person who did the video? I have a man of God who can pray for him for healing and God will cure him of the stroke.

Pls if you know how I can contact him, kindly send me a mail via professionaleditors47@gmail.com

God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by EditorsPalace(m): 11:44pm On Jan 27, 2020
titiloyeblog:
Top Nollywood actor, Ernest Asuzu has reportedly become a road side beggar after a long time battle with stroke.

In a now trending video posted by a passerby and fan, identified as Bolingo 2014 , it was reported that the actor who was once known for his vibrant acting and interpretation of movie roles was captured shirtless, as he confirmed the details in tears.

Bolingo slammed Nollywood saying the industry is a huge disgrace as he was shocked to see the veteran actor in such emaciated state with no help from his colleagues in the entertainment industry, prompting the video

On Sunday, January 26, 2020, Ernest Asuzu was spotted topless rocking a blue jean pants and bathroom slippers, at Shoprite Surulere, begging for alms to feed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlxZEylFmvk

Pls let's all help him in his current condition.

No condition is permanent.

Pls how do I contact him directly or the person who did the video? I have a man of God who can pray for him for healing and God will cure him of the stroke.

Pls if you know how I can contact him, kindly send me a mail via professionaleditors47@gmail.com

God bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 27, 2020
mosho2good:
We asked for harmattan then boom gave us harmattan pro Max.
pls keep the Highest out of this.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Realhommie(m): 11:53pm On Jan 27, 2020
UnknownQueen:
In summary, No money No friend....
More like it.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 27, 2020
Hisimperialmaje:
lol bro nawa fir yoou oh

Lol... The guy theory just weak me...
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by barinedan(m): 11:57pm On Jan 27, 2020
Please, advice these so called celebrities to stop living fake lives, they should invest
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 27, 2020
pocohantas:

My point exactly. Guys like to knack angry girls. Them go wan use prick reset your brain. Help me tell that ProfDview guy. Na good girls dey find man. They will leave those ones and be pursuing werey like us.

With the respect I have for you on food section, I wasn't expecting you to react to that guy's last statement but you reacted with such vulgar words I didn't expect... I used to be your fan sha... cheers...

5 Likes

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by DexterousOne(m): 12:01am On Jan 28, 2020
Actors don't make as much money though

If he were to be an artiste like singer

I would have said what did he do With the money

But as he be actor
I can forgive him small

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by pocohantas(f): 12:05am On Jan 28, 2020
Coldie:

I swear so u also noticed the helping part.

I don't understand him, it seems he just likes his new begging lifestyle

Lmao. See the way he is even nodding in approval. That guy lived a very reckless lifestyle. His story was everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by DexterousOne(m): 12:05am On Jan 28, 2020
Omihanifa:
The truth is that for this guy to come out and be begging, it means the problem is too much for him to handle undecided embarassed because ordinarily men get pride they can't just stoop so low and be begging

But he's case looks more like it's spiritual because this is the 4th time this guy will be making headlines for either been a serial begger in ShopRite Surulere or just roaming the streets in tattered clothes and Dunlop slippers embarassed angry

You are right

E fit be spiritual PROBLEM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

No Bra Day: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Braless Photos / Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.