Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar (129514 Views)

Ernest Asuzu Is Dead / Ernest Asuzu Now Healthy As He Is Spotted At Roban Stores Awka- PICTURE / Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 28, 2020
ProfDview:

You're always bashing men, reason why you're unmarried at 48.

Your pvssy must be filled with maggots

The least you should have done was to highlight the part you think she was wrong(even though everyone is entitled their opinion) and correct her with facts.. I see nothing bad in what she wrote to deserve such unkind and stupid words from you... You that is married, Infact it's not my problem so let me reserve my words... Let's learn how to write online please... Cheers...

5 Likes

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 28, 2020
pocohantas:

My dear, if you are looking for people to RESPECT- I can suggest some names. You look them up and follow them on social media. I no come find fan/respect/husband on NL. No vex o. Cheers too...

Lmao. See the way he is even nodding in approval. That guy lived a very reckless lifestyle. His story was everywhere.

Cheers again...
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by klax(m): 12:09am On Jan 28, 2020
pocohantas:

Nigerian men have married worse. One of your own was stabbed to death by his wife. Some of you are being cheated on. Some of you are fathering children that ain't yours and I am well pleased. grin

Don't come give me shit like you all are smart enough to decode a good woman. I have a good girl account I use to fool your likes and laugh at the compliments. It is easy to take a Naija man on a ride and I can very well do that if I want, but I don't. All I need is their money, not touch. They touch even mad women.

Sis with these your write up and na their money I need you go enter one chance one day oo. You are threading a deadly path thinking you are smart hhhmmm....just my advise

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Smellingrillmea: 12:12am On Jan 28, 2020
Old news that was 4 years ago
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Jaqenhghar: 12:17am On Jan 28, 2020
pocohantas:

Every time, marry marry. One would think there is anything special about a Nigerian husband. No be person husband be this? No be person future husband you be, wey you mumu like this? If I want a man to fck me this night, I will get 20. So, forget all this pussy talk.

Fck no be my problem. Na man wey go give me better money I dey find.
LOL. grin
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Harrynight(m): 12:21am On Jan 28, 2020
That guy was spotted on Sunday at Justrite Superstore Isolo, and those guys snapped him pictures and the video was recorded!
Don't know this one bloggers are saying ShopRite surulere

For this one I was there Live!!!

Everyone present was shocked seeing him with that condition even what he bought about 15k in that mall was paid by a good Nigerian, his fan

4 Likes

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by bitingcool: 12:26am On Jan 28, 2020
pocohantas:

Na true na. Look around you, na drugs for manhood full everywhere. Lots of young men suffering various ailments. After they have destroyed their internal organs from drinking, smoking, unsafe sex. They will now be looking for wife that will be cooking vegetable soup/wheat and reminding them to take their drugs.

The broke actresses are just broke. The men will be broke and SICK! What do they do differently? Lifestyle!

This comment got me. If I say I no go laugh grin grin grin grin
Esp. the cooking wheat part. May God save women
But U said d truth. Very simple deep truth

3 Likes

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Harrynight(m): 12:27am On Jan 28, 2020
Coldie:
The guy is over doing it.

It has been over 3years now he got healed of stroke. This same story of stroke being the reason for his failure was what according to him made a prophet from Delta state dash him a jeep and 1.5million, just last 2years or so, so just now he has finished the money.

If u go to YouTube to Google his stroke story, you would know a lot doesn't add up.

Oga na u just want beg no be because of the stroke.

Wen u stay at home with sickness and be spending money without income even 10m will gradually finish in no distant time, how much is 1.5m that he will be managing for more than 2yrs
And he has family.

I saw that guy at Justrite mall on Sunday his condition is heartbreaking... He can't even walk well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by lasheun: 12:38am On Jan 28, 2020
This life shaaa!.
Time is everything.
Please save your money and make investments too ooo.
Please don't always chop the life of your head and neglect the act of saving ahead for the future.
This guy chopping serious life then but now,life is chopping him.
Na wa ooo!

2 Likes

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Enemyofpeace: 12:41am On Jan 28, 2020
Nollywood is a scam
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by madjune(m): 12:42am On Jan 28, 2020
Better settle with Obot Etuk.

Their matter don tay.

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 28, 2020
GamalNasser:
All Nollywood actors always remain broke while the ladies keep commissioning from G63 to mansion to even estate and yet some people will want to tell me women don't have the upperhand in Nigeria

You guys funny sha,how much do you guys even think that they make in nollywood,the women are mostly glorified run girls.

Everyone screaming he didn't invest he didn't invest,how much have you guys invested?

How many investment succeed in that country?

6 Likes

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Simbrixton(m): 12:46am On Jan 28, 2020
Osagyefo98:
So he didn't make any investment from Nollywood.
igbo nationalism should not be about abusing yoruba alone dip your hand in your pocket and help ernest azuzu even if na 20 dollars show your fellow nwanne love dont wait for the yorubas you hate so much to help him

bitter soul

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Lifecanbeamazin: 12:47am On Jan 28, 2020
Omihanifa:
I taught one pastor gave him 1.5million naira cash plus and SUV worth 3.5 million back in 2016. After he was allegedly healed of stroke undecided

Now he's back to the street begging shocked shocked

Baba nah fresh boy that year o embarassed

Heard dude used to be a top gigolo back in the
day angry

**The truth be say dey don render this guy useless undecided ( the glory has departed)

You heard but cannot confirm.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by AreaFada2: 12:48am On Jan 28, 2020
ignitewatch:
Am surprised....

One begin to wonder what they actually use the money the made for.

#investment is key
#make sure you plan your life in terms of monetary value, so you don't end up as a liability

I hope his colleagues comes to his aid. Not just showing off on Socialmedia

Dude, most "stars" do not have as much money as people think. How much were actors paid years back?
Some were lucky enough to get endorsements, branch into politics, have a stable marriage or even a spouse who has a stable job.

If with a wife or hubby who is a businessman/woman, senior banker or medical practitioner, etc, the secret might never come out.

Many current young musicians bragging about having mansions, billions, women, Maybach, Ferrari, and so on will not have much in the future. NOR BE Curse. It's just that they never had much to begin with. Hangers-on and poor lifestyle won't allow them save or invest for the future.

5 Likes

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Simbrixton(m): 12:56am On Jan 28, 2020
pocohantas:

Nigerian men have married worse. One of your own was stabbed to death by his wife. Some of you are being cheated on. Some of you are fathering children that ain't yours and I am well pleased. grin

Don't come give me shit like you all are smart enough to decode a good woman. I have a good girl account I use to fool your likes and laugh at the compliments. It is easy to take a Naija man on a ride and I can very well do that if I want, but I don't. All I need is their money, not touch. They touch even mad women.
me go still like knak u sha come and ruin me nwunne

3 Likes

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by oldbende: 12:56am On Jan 28, 2020
It's a pure spiritual attack, even if he invested his money, one sickness can garnish all you ever earned. And he went to the wrong Pastor. All this so called deliverance pastor will make your case more complicated because they are occultic people using church to cover up.

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Simbrixton(m): 1:00am On Jan 28, 2020
SilasNwude:
bro forget
these people no dey earn anything rather than peanuts
some of them you're even better than
all they enjoy is fame
veterans like chiwetaluagu nkem owoh Victor osuagwu etc are just average even though they've featured in hundreds of movies
if not that many companies started valuing their worth and veteran status and start giving them endorsements they'll die with nothing except few.

don't let these new generation of Nollywood deceive you oo especially women
while some na audio and packaging some na one shady things or the other
like their women of these days na high class oloshos while using Nollywood to cover up
most of their men na Gs and wire wire
all these people you're calling his colleagues are not his colleagues in real sense because na Nollywood dem dey use cover up
his real colleagues no get that kin money

las las you need God's grace to make it legit in this country
na lie jare se kanayo no get money ni every industry be like dat money go dey somehow na how u play ur game and favour as yoruba industry no get money reach igbo own some of d men are in money here

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:02am On Jan 28, 2020
BrutusOj:
But why is this thing happening to these guys like this all the time? what exactly do out entertainers do with the money the make while stars are still shinning well? This guy was in almost every movies back in 2001-2006 there about. Is it that they were not earning well or what?

He was in every CamPUs ACtiOn Cultist movies

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Switch07(m): 1:03am On Jan 28, 2020
wildlife9999:
you forgot tomorrow. same thing will happen to E money, small doctor tekno and other if u don't plan u will be a failure

Must you call name you think dey don't have investment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by bluebay(m): 1:04am On Jan 28, 2020
Omihanifa:
I taught one pastor gave him 1.5million naira cash plus and SUV worth 3.5 million back in 2016. After he was allegedly healed of stroke undecided

Now he's back to the street begging shocked shocked

Baba nah fresh boy that year o embarassed

Heard dude used to be a top gigolo back in the
day angry

**The truth be say dey don render this guy useless undecided ( the glory has departed)

Exactly what I wanted to say..It was Prophet Jerimiah Omotofofeyi of Mercy Land church in warri that delivered and gifted him and his wife some money and a SUV

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Switch07(m): 1:08am On Jan 28, 2020
stevmatt15:
Because he is an actor that is why we heard this news about him.
There are Millions of Nigerians who have made it in life, but bad luck and misfortune turned their wealth to nothing overnight in the name of Stroke, Diabitis, cancer, tumor, etc.

May we never be a victim of glory to sorrow
Grace to grace in Jesus name, Amen.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Seun360(m): 1:30am On Jan 28, 2020
pocohantas:

Lmao. See the way he is even nodding in approval. That guy lived a very reckless lifestyle. His story was everywhere.

You always have a take to every thread.

Amebo

2 Likes

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by blank(f): 1:37am On Jan 28, 2020
emkz:

I think another actor (Muna Ibekwe) died of kidney failure and many of his colleagues did not attend his burial. His casket was placed on two benches. He chose not to ask for help and died in silence. I felt sad for this case. The actors need to have enough money to look after themselves before attempting to help their sick colleagues. So let's not blame them because many of them are struggling.

The emboldened is not true. His colleagues attended his burial and had a candlelight service for him. They contributed towards his burial. You're right that he didn't ask for help because he thought he could cope with the expenses.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by 1Sharon(f): 2:27am On Jan 28, 2020
stevmatt15:
Because he is an actor that is why we heard this news about him.
There are Millions of Nigerians who have made it in life, but bad luck and misfortune turned their wealth to nothing overnight in the name of Stroke, Diabitis, cancer, tumor, etc.

May we never be a victim of glory to sorrow
Grace to grace in Jesus name, Amen.

Who is that dead white man?

1 Like

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by seguno2: 2:35am On Jan 28, 2020
maestroferddi:
Render him help..

Because he was philanthropic when he was healthy and wealthy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by TruthSpeaker: 2:37am On Jan 28, 2020
THIS IS REALLY TRAGIC. I WILL LIKE TO HELP THE DUDE IF I GET HIS BANK DETAILS. HE USED TO BE REALLY GOOD WHILE HE WAS STILL ACTING. THIS LIFE IS SO COMPLICATED AND NO ONE KNOWS TOMORROW. IF HE WERE STILL HEALTHY AND ACTING, HE WOULD HAVE BEEN A MULTIMILLIONAIRE FOR SURE. I HAVE BEEN OUT OF NAIJA FOR OVER 20 YEARS BUT I REMEMBER HIM IN “CHAIN REACTION”, AND HE DID A REALLY GOOD JOB.

5 Likes

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Afritop(m): 2:38am On Jan 28, 2020
This life
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Carlyboi(m): 2:51am On Jan 28, 2020
Nollywood bad boy Ernest Azuzu!its a shame tho!think it’s high time the people in the movie business start making a very profitable venture so that the major players don’t end up as charity cases.....at least the music industry has evolved has you have the major artiste making good money and commanding huge appearance and performance fees....the disparity is too wide if you compare top naija artistes and actors and with their net worth or wealth...the top Top 2 actors in Nigeria don’t have a quarter of wizkid davido and Timaya’s wealth compared to Hollywood The likes of Morgan freeman Samuel L Jackson will Smith,Dwayne Johnson Tom cruise brad Pitt are all worth 200m dollars and above they’re even richer than a lot of artistes and musicians in the same US...be it old or contemporary artiste there was this movie Sahara that Matthew mcconaughey featured he was paid about $15m for his role in the movie with additional perks which ran into millions...Leonardo Di caprio earned $20m dollars for a movie role Daniel Craig was paid about 15-20m pounds for his role in skyfall!the producers and the stakeholders in Nollywood needs to get their acts right so they won’t have to be at the mercy of average Nigerians when the cookie crumbles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by perdollar(m): 3:07am On Jan 28, 2020
na Mollywood him they over act. it is titled ' beggars has no choice'
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by Awaja(m): 3:12am On Jan 28, 2020
Nawa o,very pathetic,I wish him d desired help as soon as possible.
Re: Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar by wildlife9999(m): 3:31am On Jan 28, 2020
Switch07:

Must you call name you think dey don't have investment
did Ernest didn't have investment,? our celebrity are fun of high life without no proper future planning. they show their wealth on social media

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

No Bra Day: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Braless Photos / Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.