Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,634 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Pictures As Osinbajo Visits The National War Museum In Umuahia - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures As Osinbajo Visits The National War Museum In Umuahia (50196 Views)

Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash / Roads Blocked As Osinbajo Visits Delta State (Photos) / Plateau Killing: Governor Lalong Laughs As Osinbajo Visits Him. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures As Osinbajo Visits The National War Museum In Umuahia by Johans1991: 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ifynwanma:
What is he looking for in the war museum or is he indirectly spying Igboland.
Always believing everybody is against you is a serious diseases that you need to cure. thank me later
Re: Pictures As Osinbajo Visits The National War Museum In Umuahia by GeneralPula: 12:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
Mymynd4u:

I'm sorry, I already bought one on luno.... A frnd advise me to do it coz he uses it... Is luno safe for bitcoin??

Luno kwa, not so sure..

I only do Blockchain..
Re: Pictures As Osinbajo Visits The National War Museum In Umuahia by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2020
GeneralPula:

Luno kwa, not so sure..

I only do Blockchain..

Does block chain too increases money
Re: Pictures As Osinbajo Visits The National War Museum In Umuahia by Okikaneseokwu: 1:47pm On Jan 28, 2020
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we igbos still haven't learnt anything from the civil war. We follow charlatans like Nnamdi kanu who is promoting the same biafra nonsense that ojukwu promoted which led to the unfortunate civil war. We igbos are the same people supporting Amotekun which is an ethnic militia that it's actions might lead to another civil war. How many times have we seen our Muslim brothers try to leave our beloved country Nigeria? Do we igbos think we can maintain and sustain ourselves if we likely get biafra which i strongly condemn? We have no natural resources asides the moribund coal in Enugu, we are landlocked, our land is muddy and not good for farming, we migrate in droves out of igbo land to do business in other parts of the country yet we scream biafra? Instead of fighting hard to produce the next president in 2023, all we do is clamour for a biafra that will never come sad
Born against Christian, u are so daft,as for ur identity I know it's a mixed blood.Before the amalgamation were we not existing as a region,so why do u think we can survive if we secede?This is the fear ur slave masters inculcated in u.Wether u and ur likes like it Biafra must be free and to ur alter shame and disgrace emerge as the giant of Africa.
Re: Pictures As Osinbajo Visits The National War Museum In Umuahia by GeneralPula: 2:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Does block chain too increases money

100% sure
Re: Pictures As Osinbajo Visits The National War Museum In Umuahia by Taba21: 2:11pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ifynwanma:

Who will fight the civil war, when some States in some zone are already fighting each other. Anambra will particularly want to kill all other Igbo States so that they will take over their lands after the war.
It will simply be an inter state war

Wait until it happens like the tet offensive of the Vietcong Vietnamese war before you would realizes that Nigeria is already at war.
Re: Pictures As Osinbajo Visits The National War Museum In Umuahia by Taba21: 2:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we igbos still haven't learnt anything from the civil war. We follow charlatans like Nnamdi kanu who is promoting the same biafra nonsense that ojukwu promoted which led to the unfortunate civil war. We igbos are the same people supporting Amotekun which is an ethnic militia that it's actions might lead to another civil war. How many times have we seen our Muslim brothers try to leave our beloved country Nigeria? Do we igbos think we can maintain and sustain ourselves if we likely get biafra which i strongly condemn? We have no natural resources asides the moribund coal in Enugu, we are landlocked, our land is muddy and not good for farming, we migrate in droves out of igbo land to do business in other parts of the country yet we scream biafra? Instead of fighting hard to produce the next president in 2023, all we do is clamour for a biafra that will never come sad

You called yourself a born again Christian,can you see that Nigeria situations is supernatural.
The fake occultist men parading themselves being pastors,even know that Nigeria is no difference from Sodom and Gomorrah, Genesis 18:21.

Let no one from now be hoping for 2023 election.
Judgment with prevail and this is the appointed time evil won't last forever.
Re: Pictures As Osinbajo Visits The National War Museum In Umuahia by eldeens: 2:21pm On Jan 28, 2020
I didn't see anything war in that museum. Is it actually war museum or picture in the frame museum.
Re: Pictures As Osinbajo Visits The National War Museum In Umuahia by Taba21: 2:25pm On Jan 28, 2020
Azmanaty:

Ur mother siphoned your senses when she birthed you undecided

The killings occurrences daily in Nigeria cannot be compared to the killing in a wartorn country like Syria, yet some foolish peoples couldn't differential between war and a riot in Nigeria.
Re: Pictures As Osinbajo Visits The National War Museum In Umuahia by naptu2: 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
eldeens:
I didn't see anything war in that museum. Is it actually war museum or picture in the frame museum.

People are usually not allowed to take pictures inside the museum. It's only because Osinbajo is the Vice President, that's why they gave his photographer this level of access.

I watched a documentary about the museum in the 1980s and discovered that they kept some of the improvised armoured vehicles that the Biafran Army used in the Civil War, some of the artillery guns used by the Nigerian Army and other artefacts from the Civil War in the museum.

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Osinbajo Visits The National War Museum In Umuahia by Taba21: 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
mrvitalis:

You mean this political prof that got prof because of politics even tho he has no PhD ? Or another one

Professor at where with the multiple claimed educated peoples I see no achievement than hiding at the back of the northerners
Re: Pictures As Osinbajo Visits The National War Museum In Umuahia by Taba21: 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2020
Muyiwaipere:
Na the work wey dem collect you for be that.. Just dey visit..

Meanwhile who else noticed we've not been hearing from Mr Sowore recently? ��
The fear of Bubu...baba awon ESS is the beginning of wisdom

The man is afraid of the upcoming war that's already happening in the North, encroaching towards the South,and why are they unleashing the amotekum?

Re: Pictures As Osinbajo Visits The National War Museum In Umuahia by Taba21: 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
Powersurge:
Unfortunately, NIgeria is closer to another civil war. The root of anarchy is injustice.

People are being slaughtered at will. No tangible action from NIgeria government than to talk and romance the situation.

A country where her president is saying foreigners are coming into his country to kill her citizens. A country where her president said he told his IG of police to do something but he refused.

You will be living over your head if you think NIgeria is not sinking towards a major civil war again if govt continue to be lackadaisical. And it will be very brutal this time around.

Not closer to another but another civil has started codely and don't be deceived the daily killings in Nigeria cannot be compared to a wartorn country like Syria or Libya.

Re: Pictures As Osinbajo Visits The National War Museum In Umuahia by Taba21: 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2020
Osagyefo98:
This is pretense on osibanjo's part.

Pure hypocrisy

Is he coming to supervise what his people demolished and levelled to the ground?

There is no need for him visiting same destruction his brothers were fully part of.

Eye service and hypocrisy of this man is heavily getting out of hand.

God is using the Fulani's on them just watch out it is not a new thing to the northerners

Re: Pictures As Osinbajo Visits The National War Museum In Umuahia by eldeens: 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2020
naptu2:

People are usually not allowed to take pictures inside the museum. It's only because Osinbajo is the Vice President, that's why they gave his photographer this level of access.

I watched a documentary about the museum in the 1980s and discovered that they kept some of the improvised armoured vehicles that the Biafran Army used in the Civil War, some of the artillery guns used by the Nigerian Army and other artefacts from the Civil War in the museum.

I was wondering, thanks for the enlightenment, yeah I can see some evidence now, will love to pay a visit when next am in town
Re: Pictures As Osinbajo Visits The National War Museum In Umuahia by Taba21: 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2020
anonimi:

So intelligent to draft the pension Bill for Thiefnuibu in 2007 that set the pace for other lootocrat governors to follow?
Is there a new definition of intelligent politician that is is not beneficial to the people
Intelligent ko, itelese ni!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4284749_fbimg1474050978374_jpeg39ff755f5e96523b18d624dde1a019a0

Primitive intelligent of a leopard
Re: Pictures As Osinbajo Visits The National War Museum In Umuahia by Taba21: 2:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
HunWI:
I confidently believe your mother made a mistake giving birth to you.

He failed to read the hands written situations reports on going in Nigeria.
Nigeria is finished because there is a civil war codely on going
Re: Pictures As Osinbajo Visits The National War Museum In Umuahia by Taba21: 2:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
Mymynd4u:

I dont give a fvck abt him.. Osinbajo has hope of making Nigeria better than bubu.. So he shudnt talk to him anyhow, after all, even trump abused buhari but not osinbajo

Hope of Nigeria under his occultist that has failed the Nigerians since over 50 years ago.
Re: Pictures As Osinbajo Visits The National War Museum In Umuahia by Taba21: 2:54pm On Jan 28, 2020
anonimi:

Presidential at distributing trader voter money?
You have moved from being intelligent to being funny so quickly grin
When was the last distribution of trader money sef?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10119949_tradermoni9_jpeg8e22b732a9e001078ad30f6fcde844fa

Ask the primitive thinker's

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Osinbajo Visits The National War Museum In Umuahia by Taba21: 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2020
SoNature:

This guy's post is always one of the most annoying posts on Nairaland.

What planet did this one come from, bikonu?

He has been brainwashed under the Axis of being a born again Christian in occultist churches
Re: Pictures As Osinbajo Visits The National War Museum In Umuahia by juman(m): 3:36pm On Jan 28, 2020
The civil war was a big mistake.
So this is the useless one nigerian they wanted to build?
The poverty capital of the world.
Re: Pictures As Osinbajo Visits The National War Museum In Umuahia by Jack500: 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
CSTR2:

Clown.
Atiku was not the candidate of choice on the Pdp ballot.
Everybody knows that.
Most people voted for pdp because of Peter obi, not because of atiku.
Many people also would have voted for pdp if atiku was not on the ballot.

The evidence is clear in the way atiku lost his polling unit and lost the north where he comes from heavily.
Peter obi won his polling unit with a landslide.

Compare that to osibanjo that lost his polling unit in the heart of Lagos and lost the south too.

If not for sai buhari in the north, pdp would be in power right now.

Lolz, then lobby PDP to give Obi the ticket now, and let him face Starboy in APC, abi? Useless 5%. continue ur delusion, 2023 is here again, u will cry tire.
Re: Pictures As Osinbajo Visits The National War Museum In Umuahia by Exodora: 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2020
So because Osibanjo visited the National Muesum we should be dancing abi. I visited there last year November and yet I didn't make a single noise just because is Osibanjo we will not hear word.
Re: Pictures As Osinbajo Visits The National War Museum In Umuahia by naptu2: 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2020
Exodora:
So because Osibanjo visited the National Muesum we should be dancing abi. I visited there last year November and yet I didn't make a single noise just because is Osibanjo we will not hear word.

That's very sad. Why didn't you make a single noise? We would have made a Nairaland thread out of it.
Re: Pictures As Osinbajo Visits The National War Museum In Umuahia by CSTR2: 6:01pm On Jan 28, 2020
Jack500:

Lolz, then lobby PDP to give Obi the ticket now, and let him face Starboy in APC, abi? Useless 5%. continue ur delusion, 2023 is here again, u will cry tire.
An igbo man will most likely get the pdp ticket.

What we are fighting for is to get an igbo to run in the apc too.
Why do you think many people are defecting to apc in the east?

I just gave you a breakdown of the 2019 election and you are still writing nonsense.

A man lost his own polling unit and you still think he is worth shitt.

I don't blame you. na buhari give una level.
If atiku had done his job in the north, we won't be here reading nonsense.
Re: Pictures As Osinbajo Visits The National War Museum In Umuahia by wiseoneking: 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2020
GoTV:
Who ask you if you are born again or even use the world "WE" igbos?. Drop that, ok.
Been a land locked country doesn't make you a banana island. The two most successful Black african nations of Botwana and Rwanda are all landlocked. BOTSWANA has the most stable democracy in africa and among the strongest economy though low population. Europe's most developed economies and wealthiest nations are indeed the so called landlocked nations of Switzerland, Austria, Luxembourg etc. These are Extremely and among the most top developed economies of the world despite their low populations. Israel is a country of less than 7million people, desert land and partially land locked but the strength and capability of the whole of a billion Africans of almost 50+ nations cannot match them. Wow! . If the whole of Africa combine together even with african super power like Egypt, Israel can decimate all, be it in agriculture, medicines, war, hi tech etc. I'm just letting you know that the factors you included are never the indexes of measuring greatness of a nation. Now Togo, Benin Rep and dozens of other African countries up to the Gambia are not landlocked but among the world poorest nations.
Though not a great supporter of Nnamdi Kalu because he runs some policies contrary to sane principles, that's enough not to insult him in everything because he's playing his role. Stop been afraid of screaming biafra for it is actually a child of necessity in this present geographical contraption called Nigeria. You have to stop lamenting and go ahead to your next level of Exodus. There is time for everything under the earth. Your beloved country you said?, check if you are truly igbo. Lastly talking about presidency, the north has produced it more than any other and hausa fulani more than any tribe, what is the impact on their society....poverty, illiteracy, almajirism etc. South west with Obj but it never brought any magic to them, infact, an average yoruba would tell you that the presidency of Buhari is better off than the years they have their own son as president. So what exactly are you crying for. Some of you just want to write trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Osinbajo Visits The National War Museum In Umuahia by reality1010: 8:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
naptu2:
Prof Yemi Osinbajo @ProfOsinbajo

https://twitter.com/ProfOsinbajo/status/1221876182393741312
Enough of the noise on the civil war museum. When people are talking about the millions of people that were killed in the war, innocent civilians, we r here elevating genocide by shifting attention to technology. All you see about the museum were efforts by the people to resist the pogrom in the vicinity. If we say "Never Again", then we need to look into the atrocities that were committed by Nigerians against this people. As I speak, many young girls were kidnapped and taken away without any trace. Little girls raped, and young boys killed just at any slight issue. The Holocaust is being remembered today not on fake technology but on the inhuman treatment meted to innocent Jews. This should be the Biafra narrative, and not some foolish war museum.
Re: Pictures As Osinbajo Visits The National War Museum In Umuahia by reality1010: 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2020
Jack500:

Haba! We're you outside the country when he thrashed prof in debate. Prof was lost, even with the expo given to him before the debate. Obi was reeling out figures and statistics that the prof could not stand. It later took the efforts of APC propaganda machinery to douse the insult.
Re: Pictures As Osinbajo Visits The National War Museum In Umuahia by Exodora: 8:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
naptu2:

That's very sad. Why didn't you make a single noise? We would have made a Nairaland thread out of it.
cry cry cry
Re: Pictures As Osinbajo Visits The National War Museum In Umuahia by Jack500: 8:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
CSTR2:

An igbo man will most likely get the pdp ticket.

What we are fighting for is to get an igbo to run in the apc too.
Why do you think many people are defecting to apc in the east?

I just gave you a breakdown of the 2019 election and you are still writing nonsense.

A man lost his own polling unit and you still think he is worth shitt.

I don't blame you. na buhari give una level.
If atiku had done his job in the north, we won't be here reading nonsense.

U can bet with ur life, neither PDP nor APC will field an Igbo candidate in 2023, any party that field and Igbo man, has lost the election before it Start.

5% is irrelevant and they are cursed with bad luck, anyone they support is doomed to fail.

Anyway, get ur bucket for another round of tears and wailing in 2023.
Re: Pictures As Osinbajo Visits The National War Museum In Umuahia by Jack500: 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2020
reality1010:

Haba! We're you outside the country when he thrashed prof in debate. Prof was lost, even with the expo given to him before the debate. Obi was reeling out figures and statistics that the prof could not stand. It later took the efforts of APC propaganda machinery to douse the insult.

Wch useless figure, figures like we have only 1 million car in the country, it is only Igbo that took those irrelevant figures serious, no one else
Re: Pictures As Osinbajo Visits The National War Museum In Umuahia by Henri8: 12:16am On Jan 29, 2020
Azmanaty:

Ur mother siphoned your senses when she birthed you undecided
I concur. The guy is senseless..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Arrives Port Harcourt For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) / APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) / President Tinubu Signs Electricity Act 2023 Into Law

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.