Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 (62915 Views)

Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 8th March 2020 / Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by Pheelz2020(m): 8:04am On Mar 04, 2020
big mouth of the useless gods

Timoleon:
kissson of the gods
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 04, 2020
Emma1Oj:
Lovren again? I don't kn y Klopp has still not open eyes to kn dis guy is not good in defense. he caused us the only lose last season again Man city and the rubbish he played on satday also caused us that game.
if he play today Liverpool go lose....

Dude you see road.
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by lucky4west: 8:49am On Mar 04, 2020
liverpool back to factory setting.....una go chop am...more chopping coming
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by Afamed: 8:57am On Mar 04, 2020
knightsTempler:
Billy Gilmour has just had a blinder against arguably the best team in the world and destroyed “world class” Fabinho all game. Play him in the league, he’s ready.
That little lad , Gilmour is another future of Cfc

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by Ebenezer2021(m): 9:30am On Mar 04, 2020
Agugbadin:

He is not a black man like you, black people are devilish and believes in using human beings for rituals.

greencard:
Africans sha
Liverpool's winning and unbeaten streak wasn't ordinary.
Even heard he went to India cos that's where he collected the powers
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by Idamond: 9:40am On Mar 04, 2020
Ebenezer2021:

Liverpool's winning and unbeaten streak wasn't ordinary.
Even heard he went to India cos that's where he collected the powers

Noting Musa no go hear
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by Nikiballerz: 10:05am On Mar 04, 2020
mtinfx:

FACE your liverpool fraud greatest team

Stop bringing in someone who is bigger than your team and its history cheesy grin

So smart of you to compare a player to a club

Giroud has won the worldcup despite not scoring than that midget, let's be shameless together cheesy
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by Nikiballerz: 10:08am On Mar 04, 2020
Passionate888:
When Liverpool wins the league.
People were happy Liverpool lost because of how the fans boast

Boast? What fanbase doesn't especially how Liverpool fans were trolled and dragged about not winning the league....

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by Eshiosbest: 10:21am On Mar 04, 2020
Liverpool no need FA cup,we what the league and champions league.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by Eshiosbest: 10:29am On Mar 04, 2020
[quote author=Reussite post=87144242]Klopp must make that substitution now before it gets too late....& Chelsea has doubled their lead! lipsrsealed
F*ck!!! undecided[/quote mchwee
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by MorataFC: 10:46am On Mar 04, 2020
durubennie:
Kai how will I explain to my father that Pedro missed that chance
grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by MorataFC: 10:49am On Mar 04, 2020
TheMainMan:
I will take all this losses in as much we win atletico
which atletico? Bilbao or Madrid?
If na Bilbao u have a chance but if na madrid abeg just don't waste your hope.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by Lalas247(f): 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
How far
Sad times o... sad times
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by Lalas247(f): 12:01pm On Mar 04, 2020
Smartchoiice:

My dear where have you been?
I'm here o... usually online when my boys are playing or food section.
How u dey
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by Lovexme(m): 12:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
See how they are twerking because Liverpool lost some games. I only hope their clubs are doing better wink
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2020
YungJo207:
Go to Liverpool Instagram page and watch their arrival video you will know something is wrong all the players and Klopp wasn't smiling like normal, only salah and Bobby were able to wear a fake smile.....Klopp comes out to say the match is important but we all know how from day1 he has never cared about English cups only the EPL, if you care in going to the next round why play mane on the left when he's a right footer and play minamimo where he doesn't connect with anybody?? Las Las Klopp is up to something or something is going on between the lads.
mane has always played on the left in his whole Liverpool career.

kloop has not won any league title in his many years at Liverpool so I don't know how you can claim he only care about EPL
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by yousupadam(m): 1:30pm On Mar 04, 2020
cheesy
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
Nikiballerz:

As in ehn....now that we are losing,I guess EPL is no more a farmers league,other teams are no more shaky or weak,VAR is no more the fault and it is the best since slice bread,English refs are now competent,this is not the worst league season ever,we are no more a lucky team,we don't dive for penalties any more to win games and the numerous EXCUSES they gave instead of appreciating greatness....

God knows I will be UNBEARABLE IF WE WIN THE LEAGUE,I WILL POST ALL PICTURES OF JORDAN FVCKING HENDERSON lifting the premier League on all FRONT PAGES AND FOOTBALL THREADS TO SPITE THEM OFF,

you should! it is your first EPL title so you are free to celebrate
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by Kingkezie: 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2020
Lostz:

kloop has not won any league title in his many years at Liverpool so I don't know how you can claim he only care about EPL

VERY USELESS CLAIM FROM A CLUELESS PLASTIC FAN,
SO IF LIVERPOOL PLAYED AND HAD MADE IT TO THE FINALS, THEY WOULD HAVE WILLINGLY LOST IT BECAUSE THEY DIDNT NEED IT RIGHT
AND THE MUMU IS INSINUATING THAT THEY CAME THROUGH FROM ALL TO HERE TO LOOSE IT WILLINGLY
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2020
Kingkezie:

VERY USELESS CLAIM FROM A CLUELESS PLASTIC FAN,
SO IF LIVERPOOL PLAYED AND HAD MADE IT TO THE FINALS, THEY WOULD HAVE WILLINGLY LOST IT BECAUSE THEY DIDNT NEED IT RIGHT
AND THE MUMU IS INSINUATING THAT THEY CAME THROUGH FROM ALL TO HERE TO LOOSE IT WILLINGLY
he will know mane always play on the left if he watch football. most of them only follow their club on nairaland
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by Kingkezie: 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
YungJo207:
Go to Liverpool Instagram page and watch their arrival video you will know something is wrong all the players and Klopp wasn't smiling like normal, only salah and Bobby were able to wear a fake smile.....Klopp comes out to say the match is important but we all know how from day1 he has never cared about English cups only the EPL, if you care in going to the next round why play mane on the left when he's a right footer and play minamimo where he doesn't connect with anybody?? Las Las Klopp is up to something or something is going on between the lads.

VERY USELESS CLAIM FROM A CLUELESS PLASTIC FAN, STFU
AND YOU ARE INSINUATING THAT YOU CAME THROUGH FROM ALL TO HERE TO LOOSE IT WILLINGLY
I GUESS THEY ALSO LOST TO WATFORD BECAUSE THEY DIDNT WANT THE 3 POINTS RIGHT, AND WHAT ABOUT THE LOST 3 POINTS AT ATM THEY STILL DIDNT NEED IT

JUST STFU AND TAKE YOU BIG L IN PISS
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by Kingkezie: 1:40pm On Mar 04, 2020
Lostz:
he will know mane always play on the left if he watch football. most of them only follow their club on nairaland

FOR REAL, LIVERPOOL ALSO LOST TO WATFORD BECAUSE THEY DIDNT NEED THE 3 POINTS I GUESS.
YEYE PEOPLE EVERYWHERE,
NOT MAN ENOUGH TO TAKE THE L IN PISS
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2020
Kingkezie:

FOR REAL, LIVERPOOL ALSO LOST TO WATFORD BECAUSE THEY DIDNT NEED THE 3 POINTS I GUESS.
YEYE PEOPLE EVERYWHERE,
NOT MAN ENOUGH TO TAKE THE L IN PISS
this Liverpool squad only have one or two years before they run out of gas.....all these their new fan will crawl back to where they came from
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 04, 2020
Lalas247:

I'm here o... usually online when my boys are playing or food section.
How u dey
Jealous
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by YungJo207(m): 2:41pm On Mar 04, 2020
Kingkezie:

VERY USELESS CLAIM FROM A CLUELESS PLASTIC FAN, STFU
AND YOU ARE INSINUATING THAT YOU CAME THROUGH FROM ALL TO HERE TO LOOSE IT WILLINGLY
I GUESS THEY ALSO LOST TO WATFORD BECAUSE THEY DIDNT WANT THE 3 POINTS RIGHT, AND WHAT ABOUT THE LOST 3 POINTS AT ATM THEY STILL DIDNT NEED IT

JUST STFU AND TAKE YOU BIG L IN PISS

Ok educationalist it peace not piss.
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by YungJo207(m): 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2020
Lostz:

Right I meant but again it's what it's.
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 04, 2020
Win or loose #YNWA For Life..We go use boormoth pick form back.
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by m140(m): 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2020
Digitalstarlite:

It fa cup not EPl ...sebi I told u...lampard no fit allow...but didnt watch it but wit d guys I head is bringing in wud do a turn around..,fa cup is Chelsea birthright....Liverpool might go down forever dis season
Lol! Go down for ever this season, nawa oooo
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by Kingkezie: 4:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
Lostz:
this Liverpool squad only have one or two years before they run out of gas.....all these their new fan will crawl back to where they came from

I WAS SURPRISED SEEING EVERYBODY NOW SUPPORTING liVARpool BECAUSE OF THEIR NEW FOUND WIN STREAK.
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 04, 2020
Kingkezie:

I WAS SURPRISED SEEING EVERYBODY NOW SUPPORTING liVARpool BECAUSE OF THEIR NEW FOUND WIN STREAK.
few years ago if you go film hall go watch match, you go hardly see Liverpool fan but now na Dem full everywhere
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by Babysho(m): 7:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
TheMainMan:
I will take all this losses in as much we win atletico

We desperately need Henderson to even stand a chance. Also gotta beat Bournemouth by atleast 2 goals margin without conceding to build morale.

And lastly somebody tell Klopp to bring back Firmino False 9. We need him to drop back, pick up the ball to create space!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Southampton (1 - 3) On 3rd October 2015 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 22nd March 2015 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.