Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 (62781 Views)

Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 8th March 2020 / Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 04, 2020
Babysho:

We desperately need Henderson to even stand a chance. Also gotta beat Bournemouth by atleast 2 goals margin without conceding to build morale.

And lastly somebody tell Klopp to bring back Firmino False 9. We need him to drop back, pick up the ball to create space!

The truth is we are being figured out esp by teams that sit so deep.Almost all teams have had a back 5 or 6 against us reapeatedly this season

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by Babysho(m): 8:05pm On Mar 06, 2020
campbell118:

The truth is we are being figured out esp by teams that sit so deep.Almost all teams have had a back 5 or 6 against us reapeatedly this season

I see it too! But Klopp has tried to bring in creative playmakers like Lallana, Jones and Minamino into the equation but it's not working and I'm not surprised because Lallana isn't what he used to be, Minamino is still adapting and Jones is not first team material tbh. Playing possessive football in the center is not our strongest suit for now so what I hope Klopp plays is Wijnaldum as our defensive midfielder, Ox and Keita/Milner in the center to make play fluid yet defensive until Fabinho and Hendo are back and NEVER LEAVE TRENT OUT OF THE STARTING LINE UP EVER!

Also, it's not the first time a team will park the bus against us. We can only hope and pray that Henderson, Fab and Wijnaldum and our front trio get their form back so we can give Atletico the full package. I strongly believe that no parked bus or airplane can stop prime Liverpool!
Re: Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 07, 2020
Babysho:

I see it too! But Klopp has tried to bring in creative playmakers like Lallana, Jones and Minamino into the equation but it's not working and I'm not surprised because Lallana isn't what he used to be, Minamino is still adapting and Jones is not first team material tbh. Playing possessive football in the center is not our strongest suit for now so what I hope Klopp plays is Wijnaldum as our defensive midfielder, Ox and Keita/Milner in the center to make play fluid yet defensive until Fabinho and Hendo are back and NEVER LEAVE TRENT OUT OF THE STARTING LINE UP EVER!

Also, it's not the first time a team will park the bus against us. We can only hope and pray that Henderson, Fab and Wijnaldum and our front trio get their form back so we can give Atletico the full package. I strongly believe that no parked bus or airplane can stop prime Liverpool!

Good thought man!! Only that klopp is strong headed he would never park bus or change formation so easily

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 3rd January 2018 / Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.