Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,844 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

New Story:she's The One Episode 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Story:she's The One Episode 1 (386 Views)

Love Story: She Served Me Breakfast On A Sunny Day. / [story] She Defiled Me (16+) / 18+ Story:- “she Opened Her Legs And I Balanced Behind Her And Inserted My” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Story:she's The One Episode 1 by kogifirst(m): 7:59am On Jan 28, 2020
SHE’S THE ONE �
(Bella) �
EPISODE 1

What? she just slapped me? Steven was so angry he looked everywhere for the girl that slapped him but could not find due to the crowd of people present in the club. he scratched his head and pulled down everything on the table thus making the glass to break into pieces. No one dare question him because he is the son of the number one millionaire I. the state.
Steve is the only son to Mr Williams he is just 30 and he is managing one of his father’s company in the state.
Mr Williams is known to be the number one millionaire in the state therefore giving Steve the opportunity to do as he wishes.
“Ah it’s all because of that prostitute called Sandra. she is the cause why am into this big mess today. Never in my life anyone dare talk one on one with me talkless of a girl slapping me? Steve complained feeling the pains of the slap he rubbed his cheek.
#Flashback….
Steve was on his way back from work. he decided to surprise his girlfriend Sandra. so he branched a nearby boutique and on getting there almost everyone bowed for him due to who his father is.
Read Full Episode Via
�������

http://kogifirst.com/stories/shes-the-one-episode-1/

(1) (Reply)

10 Simple Dos And Don’ts Of Online Dating / Valentine's Day: Story so far / I Need A Girl To Cuddle Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.