Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede (14485 Views)

Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing / Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June / Bisi Fayemi Says She Was Sexually Harassed In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede by obailala(m): 11:25am On Jan 28, 2020
The way northern Nigeria is scared of secession is really amusing. Everyone has to give them assurances and reassurances to save them dying of hihg blood pressure. grin
Re: Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede by solmusdesigns: 11:27am On Jan 28, 2020
Urchman200:
I know the thing will get to u,that was my aim, tribal bigotry cannot be condoned on this forum u can go to moto park and be doing that.

blah blah blah!!! last time i checked Ibos dont own this site , do they? hhahahaha!!

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede by Thonypadua(m): 11:31am On Jan 28, 2020
Okikaneseokwu:
Igbos should know the Yorubas better by now that they are born cowards and traitors with a generational burning hatred for the Igbos.But in the end the sun will rise again. All hail Biafra.
console yourself with a bottle of chill 33.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede by Inhabitable1(m): 11:40am On Jan 28, 2020
Mymynd4u:
I am a Deltan.. The truth is yoruba ain't so stewpeed like yeebos.. If yorubas wana secede, bliv me, they will play their game wisely without any loss of life or property.... Unlike yeebos that doesn't care about their people lives..

As a deltan, I can accept everytin from the yoruba nation Cox they are good people and they are very hospital. They trust people and give them opportunities to succeed.

Haters shud coman quote me oo

Gerrrout, Onye ofe mmanu like you claiming rubbish...
Re: Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 28, 2020
XXLDICK:

Do you have or know anyone that has?

If yes, I'll drop my contact so we can talk.

note: not just any POS but offline POS
Let me confirmed, i'll get back to you
Re: Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 28, 2020
Inhabitable1:

Gerrrout, Onye ofe mmanu like you claiming rubbish...

Sorry are u speaking in tongues? grin
Re: Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede by obailala(m): 11:46am On Jan 28, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
be respectful.....let's carry out a referendum and see if there is any meaning to what you are saying
This referendum people keep talking about, if only they knew how pointless and futile it can be. Go check your history, how many countries have ever been broken peacefully by just a referendum? Even a fairly decent society like Spain where a referendum was done, was the referendum able to break the country? But here we are, talking of a referendum in a jungle society like Nigeria.

Make no mistakes, secession only works with war or by forming formidable alliances to tilt the scale; no single region in Nigeria can secede without the help or agreement of at least one other big region.
Re: Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede by Okikaneseokwu: 11:55am On Jan 28, 2020
Thonypadua:
console yourself with a bottle of chill 33.
Battle with the fact
Re: Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 28, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Sorry sir, have u taken ur drugs coz ur brain is demented?

How many local govt or common street do u even control in Lagos and ondo?

None is the answer but leave the Ijaw boy to his delusions. All they have is online mouth.
Re: Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede by Ejjis(m): 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
TRUTH IS BITTER , WATCH HOW THIS ONE WILL BIT SOME PEOPLE...
saaron:
Only a cesspit like Nigeria see Seccession a bad thing. This myopic veiw is responsible for the calamity we're facing today. The state sponsored genocide against Christians to reclaim and possess their God given land is committed under one Nigeria. Yet to unity beggers, seccession is a bigger crime than genocide.
Seccession is not a bad thing. In the absence of common ground and ideological differences, seccession becomes the best option.
Seccession from Nigeria will afford newly born nations to take charge of their own affairs and develop faster with time. Do Nigerians have any idea of the huge resources being used in the name of fighting boko haram in north east? Just imagine a new born nation without any boko haram to worry about. Newly born nations will be able to channel more resources to infrastructure development.
Seccession by regions will gaurantee innovation. Technology and science will develop rapidly with newly born nations out of Nigeria. They'll be able to channel more funds to science and evolvel policies that will incoperate technological innovations in day to day life. Look at Nigeria, does it support technological innovation? A country practising quota system will never develop. Beside the fact that Nigeria still has no functional steel mills after 60 years of independence is enough to dismiss Nigeria as a technological country.
Seccession will gaurantee security of citizens. Newly born nations will be able to take charge of their security and model their security structure in line with modern trends. Is it not better to seccede and form an independent country free of terrorist murderers where the new countries can channel scarce resources and develop steadily, than living under the illusion of One Nigeria where thousands of people are massacred daily and the murderers allowed to go scot free? In now born countries, murderers caught slaughtering people in their farms will be made to face the law.
We are just decieving ourselves that we're one when we're NOT.
One Nigeria is nothing a crime against humany. The bloodshed and genocide committed against innocent people in this country under the banner of one Nigeria is unimaginable!
One Nigeria is a fulani project. It has nothing to do with peace, security and development of all regions. One Nigeria is rubbish.

Re: Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede by mofeireoluwa(f): 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
technicallyrich:

all you said is trash,you yolobas are cowwards.
I challenge you people to even try it to seccede.
By the way will ijaws will decide what happens in the ss and sw.because we are the father of ss and we own lagos and ondo state.
Yolobas will have to even fight us personally for them to take those two state.
And you know our igbo brothers,okonis etc will join that fight.
So i will advice you to quit the usual afonja liar liar and be bold to say you are a derty yoloba muslim.
Will you just shut up please
Re: Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede by mofeireoluwa(f): 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
SoNature:

Nobody can secede from Nigeria unless the north says so...

Nobody

You people will be put in the right place soon.
Re: Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede by Urchman200: 12:20pm On Jan 28, 2020
solmusdesigns:

blah blah blah!!! last time i checked Ibos dont own this site , do they? hhahahaha!!
I know is not own by ur parents either, u don't know my relationship with the yoruba people, u will never see me insult tribe but individuals whose job is to display bigotry on this forum.
Re: Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede by solmusdesigns: 12:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
Urchman200:
I know is not own by ur parents either, u don't know my relationship with the yoruba people, u will never see me insult tribe but individuals whose job is to display bigotry on this forum.

foolishless is hiding jealousy with tantrums and calling others tribalist for apreciating themselves and their tribes... only a fool will not want a yoruba man enjoy his shine while screaming ibo amaka when his own time comes

hate and envy wont let some people develop
Re: Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2020
Says who?

South West has a plan and every right to leave this evil, corrupt, degenerating and deranged contraption called Nigeria.

We want to carve out our own destiny, to use our God given talents and skills to build a unique country which shall be the envy of the whole world.

We have the capacities to do it, AND WE ARE GOING TO DO IT NO MATTER THE OBSTACLES.
Re: Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede by Urchman200: 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2020
solmusdesigns:

foolishless is hiding jealousy with tantrums and calling others tribalist for apreciating themselves and their tribes... only a fool will not want a yoruba man enjoy his shine while screaming ibo amaka when his own time comes

I am not the cause of ur predicament Mr tribalist ?negative energy off my mention
Re: Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede by solmusdesigns: 12:37pm On Jan 28, 2020
Urchman200:
I am not the cause of ur predicament Mr tribalist ?negative energy off my mention

hahahaa!! now that i lectured you on your bitternes over yoruba issue, kindly rethink your envy so as not to die of bitterness hahah grin now fvck off my mention and never quote me again next time
Re: Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
Stevecovey:

You sound confused.
Weren’t u the one saying a few days ago that Amotekun should be stopped because it would lead to the break up of Nigeria?

I support Amotekun on one condition.

Get my point.
Re: Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede by Omoslim26: 12:45pm On Jan 28, 2020
Theomarvelus:
this is the first script by south west and very sure the next move will shock everybody, this is just a suspense. ladder is climb by step....

the yorubas or anyother region in Nigeria can never carry out a seccession in Nigeria same goes to igbos its either the whole south goes together or we prepare to see a part 2 of 1967
Re: Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede by drey076(m): 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2020
He can't speak for South westerns
Re: Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede by nnaeyes6: 1:25pm On Jan 28, 2020
Maybe Yoruba and Huasa/Fulani should fight their own oduduwa war....

Am on 4D camera
Re: Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede by selemempe: 1:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
solmusdesigns:

whatever.. atleast we are smiling to the bank while we plunder some dumb peoples petro crude dollars, now who is the fool here? the ones getting new rail and new seaport or the ones whose resources would be use to pay back the debt
great at least some Niger Delta peeps living in denial can read this and see what yorubas think about them.
Keep it coming
Re: Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
Osagyefo98:

I support Amotekun on one condition.

Get my point.
extent the useless support to your sick father in the village.

Who are you? You ain't relevant

The fool was even given condition, wonders.

Re: Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede by Alekai: 2:32pm On Jan 28, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:

[/s]
Re: Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede by solmusdesigns: 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2020
selemempe:
great at least some Niger Delta peeps living in denial can read this and see what yorubas think about them.
Keep it coming
a

where in my comment did i mention niger delt
Re: Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede by Alekai: 2:38pm On Jan 28, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:
a

where in my comment did i mention niger delt
[/s]
Re: Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede by Alekai: 2:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:

better under brown roof with 5G than erosion ravaged village with "evil vilage people" tormenting you.. atleast my brown roof state only has cities and towns unlike some people with 80% villages that people only visit in december and run away in january or go only to bury corpse
[/s]
Re: Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede by Alekai: 2:50pm On Jan 28, 2020
[s][i][i]
solmusdesigns:

[/i][/i][/s]
Re: Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede by Alekai: 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:

[/s]
Re: Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede by XXLDICK(m): 3:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
Renerd:
Let me confirmed, i'll get back to you
okay
Re: Amotekun: Fayemi Says South-West Has No Plans To Secede by Legendguru: 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2020
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP, Afenifere, Ohanaeze Fault Buhari’s Democracy Day Speech / El-Rufai: Nigeria Near Limit Of Capacity To Borrow / 2019: Kwankwaso Is 'politically Crippled' - Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.